What is the aspiration of Jow Forums?

What is your aspiration in this life? What do you want to be? What are you?

Attached: 1530680107863.jpg (546x550, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/assurance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing nobody

i just want the truth to be known; no matter how uncomfortable it is

I would've been content passing through. As it is I feel like my existence is mostly defined as being a witness to a crime, corruption. I am a human organism, so-called,

I want to be in Wyoming making a ton of money remotely and doing anything I damn well please.

Waiting for my parents to die so that I can commit sudoku. There's a lot of freedom in accepting death and knowing more or less when I'm going to die.

Attached: Wee.jpg (750x727, 138K)

I’m gonna give “rock star” one last push. Longshot as fuck but not impossible with what I’m working with. Wish me luck.
What I am is a production operator, $20/hr.
Overall, I just seek basic contentment. I’m a stoic minimalist.

I just want to join the military, I don’t care if I’m a pawn I just want to learn a good skill and escape my destructive NEET lifestyle

Ironpill is the solution to nihilism user.

/sig/ hard.

Your aspirations will be revealed to you.

Attached: 1561323422316.jpg (700x394, 61K)

My end goal is potus. I think I will start a new political party to replace one of the two us parties. As soon as I can I am going to run for state legislature and then governor. I think In my small state I could get to congress.

to be immortalized by memes
and also purge commies from the Earth

OH?

I'm actually rich, and like to travel

Attached: 1546554959539.jpg (872x917, 214K)

Don't know. I'm 31 and so neurotic I have idea what I'm good at if anything. Work for an assurance company doing work similar to but not quite underwriting.

is this thread a parody of Conan bros

I knew a guy who unironically wanted to be POTUS once he was a total autist

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 4tL6KfYs) 06/26/19(Wed)00:09:35 No.217475071▶
> (OP)
>I’m gonna give “rock star” one last push. Longshot as fuck but not impossible with what I’m working with. Wish me luck.
>What I am is a production operator, $20/hr.
>Overall, I just seek basic contentment. I’m a stoic minimalist.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: tUeR8pnt) 06/26/19(Wed)00:10:21 No.217475118▶
> (OP)
>I just want to join the military, I don’t care if I’m a pawn I just want to learn a good skill and escape my destructive NEET lifestyle
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Dw+fap8s) 06/26/19(Wed)00:10:30 No.217475125▶
>File: 1561323422316.jpg (61 KB, 700x394)
>Ironpill is the solution to nihilism user.
>/sig/ hard.
>Your aspirations will be revealed to you.
I'm 21, I don't study, I don't have a job. I don't have a girlfriend or friends, I hate niggers, Jews, Muslims and leftists. I really don't know what I want to do in life. I live in a rural place full of hillbillies. I'm fucking poor, my dream is to be rich and live in Monaco.

I am a Muslim and my aspiration is to serve God and attain Heaven.

I'm 21, I don't study, I don't have a job. I don't have a girlfriend or friends, I hate niggers, Jews, Muslims and leftists. I really don't know what I want to do in life. I live in a rural place full of hillbillies. I'm fucking poor, my dream is to be rich and live in Monaco.

Tell me more about this autist

tell me yours and I'll bite your bait

To still be alive on the day everyone decides its time to start hanging the ones in charge.

Attached: 1556547807851.jpg (667x670, 42K)

Truth and some good Laughs.

“Assurance”, Canada, broken English.

>commit sudoku
you mean sanpaku

Jow Forums is for news, dipshit
not personal information
do not reply with personal information to OP
OP is trying to kind of retard psyop

I want my own house, land, chickens, garden, greenhouse. I want to bench 400lb, Squat 550lb, and deadlift 700lb. I want to have a happy wife who makes weekend breakfasts and we have 5 kids and a rottweiler.

You got kids or waifu? If not, get wife and kids. Make sure to have like 10 kids

A real human bean

Attached: 1524766716476.jpg (800x800, 274K)

He was this now it all asshole i knew in high school (back in 2013) I just remember him sperging out a lot in our US politics class

I want to live as a musician, read a ton of literature and philosophy, form a nice traditional family and finaly die peacefully and go to heaven happy, because I knew that I lived a life of virtue. (Ok, I won't lie, it sounds kinda cringe)

Assurance
it checks out on spell check.
here faggot. dictionary.com/browse/assurance
possibly you're the dumb one, ayy?

Attached: 12step.jpg (600x499, 43K)

I can make both those come true.

Attached: 9216403A-0AF3-4345-B56E-8EF94C849F99.jpg (2560x1600, 2.09M)

not to be faggots like you questioning life

Attached: 1560135259459.jpg (473x480, 57K)

getting a degree in uni rn. gonna be an aeronautical engineer

pretty much this, in the south

Alright, at least I can contain my inner autist. Sounds like that dude is a biggie retardo

Sounds like a ton of pajeet competition.

Hey fag, I'm still here.
What's your motivation for living? What are your aspirations? You can't ask and not tell.

Attached: duracell.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I want to have a comfy job and work hard. I don't care about buying anything besides the bare necessities and internet service + books as I really don't spend it on anything or do anything. I only want money so I can give it to my dad as he grows older and needs funds for anything-surgery, senior home....etc. I'm too autistic and socially inept to court a female so I'll probably never live the nuclear family lifestyle or raise progeny in the form of strong sons.

Well I also like to lift too so I want to get jacked too. I can barely stand the sight of my hapa self in the mirror and hate my physique

>What is your aspiration in this life?
To be better than my parents
>What do you want to be?
Someone who makes a decent living
>What are you?
A security guard that just today got a promotion

Move to Sweden and live off of welfare

congratulations, user!

Attached: 1550007445058.jpg (526x360, 52K)

I want to grow my foreskin back.

Just get you and Asian w*man from Asia she won’t care if you’re autistic

Exactly

Attached: bf0z4.jpg (620x454, 29K)

God id like to have her once a week.

I have no children, no girlfriend. I have no one in this cruel world

I'm studying and waging part time right now so I can get a decent job (accounting or data science). I'm doing it so my dad will be proud of me and so I'll have money to take care of him.

When he's gone I'll probably just move somewhere and live off gibs or just be an hero. Maybe if something interesting pr radical happens like project bluebeam, an apocalypse or the racial tensions become more overt and translate to full fledged war I'll probably continue to live and help out the right side