Why is Jeffery Epstein always ignored while any retarded tweet gets posted here?

Prosecutors have said today that his deal must stand, regardless if it was unlawful. I’ve barely seen ANYTHING about this

Is it getting suppressed? Or, do we just not care?

Attached: CB86E687-FF7A-437C-A9C8-14493B2C25E3.png (640x1136, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021471
miamiherald.com/…/florida/article231916968.html#storylink=cpy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if OP wasn't a cocksucking faggot and posted a link people would care more

Last thread i saw jn this topic was archived after 9-10 replies.

(((Epstein)))

Gee I don't know. He took Bill Clinton to pedo island trips. Putting attention to Epstein means putting attention to the deviant child molestation pushed by the Clintons.

That's why the MSM doesn't talk about Epstein.

Prosecutors said a violation of the Crime Victims' Rights Act does not allow for the agreement to be voided. Some of the victims claim the deal, known as a non-prosecution agreement or NPA, should be thrown out at least partially because they were not consulted as required under that law.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021471

Jow Forums has cared about Epstein for years. But it's basically a blackpill where we all know he did that shit and he's going to get away with it and there's nothing we can do about it.

This faggot society will ruin people for fake #MeToo claims but not do jack shit about Epstein and let him literally get away with child molestation / prostitution.

That is the world we live in and it's shit and if there's a hell Epstein is going to it.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

closing arguments mean nothing, there will be threads when the judge makes a decision

I feel retarded for saying this, but no memes? We can’t turn “epstein” into a racial slur? Isn’t there a way the conversation can spread without sounding retarded?

Attached: EC1B5FCD-557A-42AC-BBF7-D9A2383617DD.jpg (250x234, 26K)

Are you saying that the prosecutor’s demand to keep the plea isn’t final? That there’s a chance this shitfuck will go to jail?

Hell is heaven for a creature like Jeff Epstein.

But, yes, it's depressing he's going to get away with all of it.

yes, it is just an argument; if the judge is an activist type, decision might side with the girls to throw out the deal.

You could just kill him, if you feel so strongly about it. Would be hard to bury it, if you did it in public.

A federal judge ruled earlier this year that the plea deal violated that legislation.
In the filing, federal prosecutors did concede that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in South Florida failed to treat Epstein’s victims — most of whom were 13 to 16 years old — fairly, but they said that the law gives prosecutors discretion in deciding how to dispose of a case. Victims have a right to confer with prosecutors, but no rights beyond that, Pak said.
The federal judge in the case, Kenneth Marra, will have to decide what happens now.
miamiherald.com/…/florida/article231916968.html#storylink=cpy

Imagine being a little girl involved in pizzagate. You grow up and meet a nice guy and he takes you out to eat. You go to a pizza joint. The waitress brings the pizza out and while trying to shove that warm object in your mouth you begin crying uncontrollably and he can't understand why.

That's probably a realty for some poor woman out there. A LUCKY one who is still alive.

Attached: 1418451690884.gif (200x200, 470K)

go glow somewhere else

No, this is at least the third thread about it today (just figure out how to check the archive before asking "why does nobody x?" or "am i the only one that y?" when you are exactly like the 7 billion other piss-and-shit factories in the world). Considering tonight is round one of the Dem debates to say nothing of the 30,000 threads we had about the Google disclosure I'd say it got ample exposure.

We are tired. Im not sleepy posting. We are just tired.

Attached: into the oven.png (700x700, 200K)

LOLITA EXPRESS !!!!

((( T R U M P )))

Attached: DgOocv1VMAEGj6v.jpg (1200x739, 88K)

Then there's this nigger

My apologies, fren
>Kenneth Marra
>Anti Trump judge
Are you telling me there’s an actual chance he’s going to face justice?

Tired of people bringjng up clinton/trump/etc... but always ignore that Epstein ran a mossad operation to blackmail people (politcians, businessmen, etc...) for israel. Epstein is israel subverting the U.S.

Yeah if you're a CIA glowniggers nice try trying to entrap me. I'm a Christian who doesn't believe in murder. There's a reason I said Epstein will probably get his karma in hell.

I realize he's a rotten man to his core but I ain't about to try killing him. Ending up in some government trap. He'll die one day and receive his karma than by God.

Government interference in our elections doesn't matter unless it's Russia and is convenient for the Left's excuse for the embarrassment of losing the 2016 election.

Attached: 58dd26802c00003c00ff1531.jpg (620x350, 65K)

He has dirt on many powerful people, so of course the whole story is being basically swept under the rug.
I hope someone goes bonkers and BTFO this fucker.

He fucks kids and is connected ti everyone in power for the last 30 years .. Yeah. It's being suppressed.

Attached: 1560462852552m.jpg (1024x680, 93K)