True apocalypse

Anyone embracing the ash cloud, and saying frig all of humanitie's rights to the Earth? For instance...bye nationalism...bye racissim...bye crappy balancing act. Can I get a hail supervolcano???

Attached: 1560617670374.jpg (316x395, 28K)

No you just get a bullet in your head from Hezbollah when Israel goes to war and doesn't get US support. Then humanity gets world peace.

nah, I just hope we have a massive race/ideological war.

is that a trap?
is it cosplaying?
i see this fucking photo spammed here way too often not to know

Unless sweet supervolcano gets us all first. No
More. Jews!

Attached: catsad5.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No not a trap...unless you want it to be!!! In the name of sweet apocalypse, praised be

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!

Attached: 1531001640457.jpg (1000x836, 305K)

We will prevail. The ash cloud will will frig us equally, boy

A holy man SPEAKS. Meme or no meme, this guy's an apostolate

Come on fellas. Frig the mighty triad of earthly religion and embrace the Ash Cloud!!!! For it's coming for us all. It'll snow a bit upon your fathers, and completely bury your direct relatives

Attached: 1554238464228.jpg (576x469, 37K)

Yeah can yellowstone hurry up???

Your "white" crusades will Go unpublished. There's will be even worse, trust me. In the end we all gotta be grey beasts but we'll come out on top. Trust me brothers. We'll rule the calderas

Attached: 😊.jpg (1024x513, 42K)

Yesss brotha! Only if we could RIISE boys, the end will come to us. And yes a Doomsday prophet is worth three nigras in a bush bud. Keep praying, ohlawwewwesi can feel it

The balrog is destined to eat us all bud. Death is the only true God. Can anyone endeavour into this strange phenomenon and help the Lord of death?

>Israel with billions of dollars worth of modern war machines cant beat a few malnourished guerrillas

And people say Americans couldnt overthrow their government. Youre inspiring

Will no one give me a SUPERVOLCANO?!. PRAISE BE

We'll all die soon . And boy I can't wait!!!¡?? Cya bud wiedersehn fucknut. I release this into the past as a warning. You'll never beat them. Bjj dbbsSubpks heeeellp

Attached: catpotato.jpg (750x721, 59K)

Have sex.

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE - CHAN! I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE - CHAN!

Who is that girl! Shes my crush now

>girl

Attached: 1539056213218.jpg (800x472, 52K)

It is possible to catch a cold or some type of breathing illness by huffing neet girl feet?

I would sniff tomoko's feet so i'd get sick from the bacteria between her toes and I'd never have to go outside

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (605x630, 239K)

She's not real, bro.
But fire, lava and ash is. They will give you their warm embrace if you pray for Yellowstone to erupt.

Attached: 1551065438667.gif (467x468, 1.98M)

Attached: tomo sit.jpg (512x600, 222K)

Must be a bunch of Jews here. Hate the other Jews taking their business.

>ID
Quiet uHOE

Hell ya, Ring of Fire.

Whoops, forgot to add pic related.

Attached: pepe volcano.jpg (1600x1495, 471K)

who pays you to make shit like this?

yes

Show flag scandi cuck

Its pretty much the entire Arabic world that wants Israel gone, lmao
>muh billion dollar schlomo army
Man its not like we've poured trillions of dollars into arab oil sheiks the past century or anything lmao

Attached: checked.gif (328x366, 826K)

I Unironically hope yellowstone blows up in my lifetime.

It would create chaos and destruction all around the continent essentially beckoning the rise of strong men to shoulder the weight of what has befallen their families and friends.

With horrible situations come honorable endeavor. In a way I just want to there to be a reason for people to wake up and stop trying to put the Man down.

I would enjoy helping people rebuild and do my part during the whole episode. It would give me a reason to truly find purpose.

It probably won't happen though, The things we wish for never come true, and it's not like I would incite a fucking super volcano to erupt.

Attached: 1557676602222.jpg (563x651, 226K)