China bans ALL meat imports from Canada after forged veterinary health certificates were discovered

Bros, pls help.

Attached: 64a9cc890c99452t055667feade31662.png (831x749, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ban-canadian-meat-1.5189874
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/china-is-starting-to-open-up-beef-market-to-u-k-and-germany
toronto.citynews.ca/2019/06/25/china-suspends-all-canadian-meat-exports-report/
tradingeconomics.com/canada/food-inflation
cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ban-canadian-meat-1.5189874,
newfoodeconomy.org/new-jersey-contraband-chinese-pork-african-swine-fever/
972mag.com/safe-from-deportations-asylum-seekers-in-israel-still-living-in-fear/139471/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada will be 3rd world by 2025.

Check em.

post the archived article you fuck

im sure justine will correct this asap, right after pride month concluded

Meat prices will finally go down!!!

Nice try, but now Australia will be instead.

Make that 2015 and you'd be right?

Source:
cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ban-canadian-meat-1.5189874

Just post the in store prices and there will be an end to the horror.

Attached: 1555763000586.jpg (625x545, 85K)

STFU WIRH THIS SHITT AS MEME OUR FOOD IS CHEAP AND VERY COMPARABLE TO AMERICAN PRICES AFTER CONVERSION

It already is.

Attached: canadian school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

This is all because we arrested that Chink broad for you Americans.

I mean now that the chinks won't take your infected diseased pigs your pork prices should go down a bit.

You're gonna get really fucked over that treason act leaf.

>STFU WIRH THIS SHITT AS MEME OUR FOOD IS CHEAP AND VERY COMPARABLE TO AMERICAN PRICES AFTER CONVERSION
>after conversion
wtf is this like AA or something? you have to turn your life over to le justin man lest your monthly food bill will skyrocket and fancy feast will be what you feed your kids? how is that morally justifiable

but the increased supply will finally let you buy some meat

This. Our traitor elites want us to compete with a billion Chinese when we go grocery shopping. They also want a global free market for housing. Comrade Xi has said no more, and has started executing wealthy Chinese who embezzle a lot of money and hide it overseas.

Everything the Chinese government does to hurt Canada's wealthy helps Canada's middle class.

This, It's almost third world. In about 5 years, the cities will look like San Francisco.

Attached: tom.png (500x666, 84K)

holy shit, Canadian meat isn't healthy enough for fucking china

top kek

>deflections

Just post them Leaf!

It's very simple.

Attached: H4.jpg (491x480, 78K)

just wow.
fucking traitor generations, fucking us up real good, i hope karma catches up to them.

>china complains about poor quality control
Wew lad

Attached: 1560286032787.jpg (500x511, 140K)

Checked

Attached: 1560284892314m.jpg (804x1024, 311K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/china-is-starting-to-open-up-beef-market-to-u-k-and-germany

CHINA REPLACED US WITH MEAT FROM GERMANY AND THE UK A WEEK AGO.

WE HAVE NO LEVERAGE IN THIS.

Attached: 5e4a4465bcf18a8sfgh5f2ad07.png (1459x537, 88K)

now your pork price will drop, you can finally eat diseased meat on the cheap

Europe is still trading with Iran. Just so you know this. But some how you arrest a Chinese woman for the same reason everyone in Europe is doing the same.

>China bans ALL meat imports from Canada after forged veterinary health certificates were discovered
good. whole world needs to stop doing business with these alien people

So leasf stated the plague in China? Nice!

checked

And they’re doing business with Iran to. So what is your point.
You had a good thing and ruined it.
Lower your wages like Mexico

>eating animals that snowbeaners have fucked

Attached: Gross.png (288x415, 135K)

I have no idea what you meant to say.

I'm sure their own swine flu infected pork would taste much better.

????? It looks like the whole world stoped doing business with Canada.
Hay African immigrants are up that’s a good thing in Canada.

kek

hey your traitors sound bizarrely similar to ours! That's fucking crazy I wonder if there is some sort of connection.

There's a lot to unpack in this comment

>Bros, pls help.
Get your people to stop lying, that will solve the problem.

Europe is taking your business.
And Europe does business with Iran

brazenly insult our Oriental overlords and think they'll just blithely ignore it; holy fuck our government is incompetent

POST THE IN STORE PRICES

Trudeau said he knew about her plane transfer in Vancouver several days beforehand. He should have known the fallout that would result from arresting someone high-profile like her and should have had his ambassador to China give them a heads up over the phone about how we would be forced to arrest her if she arrived... At least that way, China would have no right to complain afterwards if she really did come and was arrested. Seems like the better diplomatic approach...

Europe is now selling to the Chinese
Sorry Canada

1) Chances of Chinese complaint being true and valid: 1%

2) Chances of Chinese complaint being some fabrication made up for political or economic reasons: 99%

This sort of shit happens all the time when you have any dealings with the Chinese. Big or small.

You still have pigs or is the pic a lie?
I thougth you removed them all ... well because they offend all the muslim rapefugees.

Chinese food products are so toxic they are banned in Nigeria

Maybe with the resulting surplus I'll finally be able to afford bacon again

it was probably a farm some chinese niggers bought with chinese government money so the chinese government could LARP and take over more of Canada by weakening the economy.

mfw Canada is starting to behave like typical third world, slave-labor shithole and China is starting to behave like Canada was in the 50s

You deserve it for being the biggest nation of cucks. This is what you voted for.

toronto.citynews.ca/2019/06/25/china-suspends-all-canadian-meat-exports-report/

According to a statement made by the Agriculture Minister,

“The Canadian Food and Inspection Agency (CFIA) identified an issue involving inauthentic export certificates that could affect the export of pork and beef products to China. [...] This incident is specific to export certificates to China. Export certificates to other countries are not affected.”

Canada was the side that discovered the forged certificates, and then informed Chinese officials, so China is not making this up.

Attached: f183fa57039711f34fb384a579b2d8e3.png (892x212, 36K)

Europe is a problem. Pompeo understands what's going on and has spoken out against it. The gas pipeline from Russia straight to Germany is a problem. UK doing business with Huawei is a problem. Macron's openly hostile stance towards North American interests is a problem.

Canada has made efforts to defend Europe by sending people to train forces in Romania, Latvia, and Ukraine, but you know we can't do it all by ourselves. Your CIA needs to step up its game. Operation Gladio saved Europe from communism 50 years ago, but it's hard to see how something that impressive could be successfully done in 2019.

Canada makes American cars and wants what ?
No one needs your troubles you caused.
For our thanks you can have all Africans into your country. There are a lot ask Italy.
Thank you again Canada for taking all the Africans

Canada as always, so tolerant, lleno de negros esa pocilga juan.

exactamundo

>chinese people invest in canadian industry to export back to china
>because they're chinese they run their canadian business like corrupt retards
>canadians suffer reputational damage when ""canadian"" businesses get caught being corrupt

What about American lies and Hua wei lies
Fucking whitoids can be imaginative when it comes to conspiracies regarding China but out right refuse they do the exact same shit of playing it dirty

>expecting diplomacy from a part time drama teacher born with a silver spoon elbow deep up his ass

The only "diplomacy" he's ever known is being able to point to his dads name, or dictating over a bunch of mentally retarded high school drama kids.

Shhhhhh. Don’t let them know there taking all the refugees.
Keep going Canada your in the right sell bad pork to everyone.

What's the bet it was Chinese employees who forged the certificates, in Canada?
Too racist and biased? Maybe.

refer to

This is even worse. Poor racism

I'd bet a ton of money the certificates were forged by chinese veterinarians.

>snowbeaners

Attached: 1554264928752.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

No it’s a Muslim agenda to get pork off the market
Canada thank you

Meanwhile, China is stashing diseased pig carcasses in random shipping containers just to get them out of the country because millions and millions of pigs in China are diseased (so many Chinas pork industry has collapsed). They can't even dispose of the corpses because there is just that many, so they're dumping them on other countries and acting like they don't know anything about it.

>article title: China considering halting all meat products
>thread title: China bans ALL meat imports

Attached: 1536602666065.jpg (960x960, 73K)

White people trying to turn it back on Chinese again

Please please please go extinct

The Chinese are leaving Canada and the Muslims and African are moving in.

Holy shit that's biological warfare.

>chinese veterinarians
k

Fuck China in the vagina.

Attached: 1536288440010.png (800x1672, 209K)

chiggidy check it 1 2

You only had to post the instore prices, leafs.

tradingeconomics.com/canada/food-inflation

Ignore all anti-Canada food price trolls.

Attached: [email protected] (1460x680, 30K)

It basically is, it's some kind of swine flu that turns the meat green and rancid and spreads rapidly. But when another shipping container from China ends up having rotten pig carcasses shoved in it, Chinas response is just to deny everything and claim it's not them doing it.

We have a really bad foreign policy right now. If you haven’t seen it then I don’t know what to say but don’t forge documents

Well no, I meant maybe it was an ethnically Chinese Canadian person who faked the certificates. But it's a bit un-Anglo of me to pre-judge.

Source?

Got a source? China Uncensored or someone would like a tip like that - when they get back from their Hong Kong happening.

>han and ching trying to pretend them and the rest of their chong friends are lying thieving scamming retards

Just google China swine flu. Earlier this year the US seized over 1 million pounds of pork being secretly shipped out of China.

Just post the in-store prices and there will be an end to the madness

These Canadians are potato’s. The Canadian Government caught it and told China. No one is to blame but Canada. Now China is buying from Germany.
There are refugees from Africa in Canada that pork is offensive to. You don’t need pigs no more.

All I find are African swine flu can you link me the article?

It was Canada that was the worst with Mad Cow disease some years ago, too. Either that or we in the US hid ours better. What's up Canadians, I thought you were Euro-tier on this stuff?

Since when to they give a shit about this? They hunt dogs in the sewers and eat them while they're still alive, for God's sake.

From cbc.ca/news/politics/china-ban-canadian-meat-1.5189874,

"The subsequent investigation revealed that the official veterinary health certificates attached to the batch of pork exported to China were counterfeit and the number of those forgery certificates was up to 188," the statement said.

Is 188 certificates considered a lot? Does each pig get an individual certificate, or a group/batch of them per certificate?

newfoodeconomy.org/new-jersey-contraband-chinese-pork-african-swine-fever/

There are hundreds of news articles about it. It's not some secret. This disease has ravaged Chinas pork industry and most countries have outright banned any pork or products containing pork from China.
It's estimated China has lost over 200 million pigs so far (which is almost half of all pigs in China and more than the total number of pigs in the US).

No dont. Let china not buy meat will be so cheap.

Rink?

after your showing on Jow Forums over the last few years I unironically hope all Canadians starve to death.

They have gone full Muslim
Maple Muslim leaf
There rushing in Canada to replace the Chinese
Italy is sending the Africans to Canada to
Black maple leaf

I think they have a high Muslim population and they don’t want pork. But Canada will blame the Chinese until they notice all the Africans and Muslim.

Heh...you better tread litghtly now, Winnie.You don't want to mess with us. Better submit now or feel our wrath. You stop eating our meat and we'll stop being so nice.

You chinks and mental illness Jow Forums virgins harp about "lel it's a fucking leaf xdddd", and "check the food price ecks dee" and we accept your banter but time for jokes is over. NO MORE MR NICE GUY. You think our flag is painted red and white because of maple leafs and snow? No, it's a fucking historical artifact. When you make us whites chimp out, we'll paint everything RED (rhetorically speaking).

Watch your step now, Chang.

Attached: 0Lo7oHn.png (647x562, 116K)

checked

Attached: 1493926684540.png (1000x500, 56K)

I sure hope the Chinese are lying. Here in Japan I eat lots of pork from Canada...you fucking leafs better not be giving us poisoned pork

972mag.com/safe-from-deportations-asylum-seekers-in-israel-still-living-in-fear/139471/
How dare you Canada.?
You have offer help to Israel and take this poor souls in. Everything else would be an sin against humanity... allah demands it!

Mexico getting to dab on Canada a few times recently has been priceless.

>snowbeaners
The politically correct term is snowback.