Samantha Power's is absolutely FUCKED

They have uncovered and will finally be releasing Coms with Power's referencing illegal unmasking specifically and solely for political purposes. This is very important. Also, news reports will release how IC intel was passed to FBI to entrap Flynn using illegally obtained IC intel regarding Flynn Jr.

Grand Jury has already heard testimony from Prosecutor John Durham

President Trump had been sitting on this and it will be breaking starting Wednesday to steal the Limelight from Dem Debate.

TickTock

Attached: DeepStateHappening.jpg (776x506, 172K)

sauce?

sounds great.. this better come through or I am gonna reach through this monitor and personally smack the shit out of you.

Attached: colorized-image(3).jpg (875x577, 57K)

Thanks Hannity. Wish you would just tell us shit instead of telling us when it would break.

Sauce please.

Dan Bongino made a reference to the Flynn situation today as well. Some shenanigans went on with that one.

>starting Wednesday
fuck off with this "TOMORROW" shit already. fuck trump. where are the real leaders who actually walk the walk???

Thanks, Hannity-san.

HAPPENINGS!!!

Attached: 1525553922793.gif (452x371, 59K)

Screenshotted just in case OP isn’t full of shit just bc whenever someone does post a preview of a Happening and somebody says they saw it in the middle of the night no one ever has the proof of the post.

Nigger you better not be rusing me. Only Hideo Kojima has the right to do that.

The reason things take so long to be uncovered after first being hinted at (or why things that did happen never get brought to public light) is because of a legal term called "Fruit of the poisonous tree". Indictments are complicated and can easily be tainted. If you truly wish to prosecute these parts of the criminal code it is a Slug process

Include me in the screenshot

bummmmmp

I just hope OP is not a complete faggot, just this once. I despise that war mongering neocon CUNT. She is possibly the most insufferable diplomat since Kissinger.

I hope they hang her publicly

noted

Attached: 1546847603914.jpg (189x325, 12K)

Irish Nag Hag.

Attached: samp.jpg (931x524, 51K)

I remember all those unmaskings she says someone else did under her name

Attached: 9B356B42-9E94-457F-813D-7BB92C4ED376.png (960x720, 840K)

May she be raped

Along with her hubby, Cass Sunstein.

Attached: samandcass.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

She unmasked “up to” 20% of the US public.

He’s the guy who started the US governments shill operations on the Internet back in the early 1990s.

Mr. Hannity is that you?

Bump.

is she a red headed ashkanazi? they always look like trannies