Story time boys

Mom went to nail salon. Chink treated her like absolute shit and threatens to call cops on her when they didn’t even attempt to do her nails properly when she asked him why he didn’t do typical manicure type treatment (you know the lady shit trimming your skin etc) they told her to pay or they are calling cops.

My mom dosent speak English well because Hispanic and she’s elderly so she felt concerned being by herself in this situation. Another woman came over who’s bilingual and told her how rude they were being to her. My mom told them to call the cops no problem. So the dude just did her manicure half assed to finish and refused to do a pedicure and my mom paid and left

I’ve worked in customer service for years I know this isn’t how you treat people. How do I get back at those stupid chinky gook faggots Jow Forums?

Attached: 31A547C2-EEA3-4950-B1B8-3415A8E070D1.png (500x532, 326K)

Nuke their store

>nail salon
Ew

Good option

It’s woman shit

you could try moving back to wherever you came from, that would really show them

Learn to manicure

I was born here faggot. There’s no difference between if your mom had trouble being Russian and my mom being Hispanic.

Wait a few months to get revenge.

Put on some disguise that covers your face and skin and break all of there windows with some rocks or shit.

Be sure to do it quick and get the fuck out of there in a hurry. And make sure that no features that show that you are hispanic or they might pin point it back to you.

Why do you have a meme flag now?

Attached: 1544241061066.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

>spic pretending to be a nigger
I support the chink

>my mom paid
C U C K

>Hispanic
And I don't care.

she could go back to beanland?

My mom and I went to a chink nail salon and they treated us well, we got pedicures, maybe it's because your mom isn't White. Are you have White?

Half*

okay let's not beat around the bush here we know all know it was you getting the nail treatment. Like any disgruntled customer why don't you write a strongly worded review of your terrible experience there on yelp.

Males can have nice nails too user

It's not just a female thing

As far as I'm concerned you all need to gtfo

>or shit
Found the nigger

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

>letting revolting viets and hmongs and han chinkoids touch your fingernails
the only time these people should be touching your fingers is when they drip past the handguard

Bump

>posting in other threads with a blm flag
Fuck off with your garbage slide threads nigger. You're not welcome here, or in America. Stop posting garbage, and consider a noose.