What's Jow Forumss opinion on Genghis Khan, and of the mongolian race?

What's Jow Forumss opinion on Genghis Khan, and of the mongolian race?

Attached: shutterstock-334785419.jpg (729x425, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hELyxLBXzaU
informationliberation.com/?id=60353
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_Equestrian_Statue
youtube.com/watch?v=7i9ozy739c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sub-human

I'm confused. Do you want my opinion of temudjen or the Mongolians? Mongolians weren't the same race as their red headed leader.

Based Russians.
Not allowed in white ethnostate tho.

based in a going to watch two monkeys fight with knives but on a much larger scale kind of way

>temudjen
What's this? Jewgle has no results

Temudjen was a red headed Aryan and not a Mongol. King tut was a red headed Aryan and not an Egyptian. Mohammad was a red headed Aryan and not an Arab. I'm waiting for the rabbi to injecthis false history.

Sauce?

The name of the manand not the title. He worshipped the Aryan God of Thunder and became Genghis Khan, the king of kings.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you. I'm simply going to mock you and call you a retard for not exploring this information I offer.

Finnish.

Again, "temudjen" returns no results. If you want to be taken seriously, back up your claims.

okay mohammed. We know you guys got cucked so hard the "Khan" surname became "Arabic"

>waaah
>Mongolians don't use the Latin alphabet
Try a different spelling you tard. I'm using a phonetic spelling.

Correct anglocized name is temujin.

Some Middle Eastern historian described him as such without ever seeing him. So 100% confirmed senpai.

We Finns are our own race. Low key masterrace of course. Highest IQ in Europe etc

Didn't exist.

My ancestors. I'm Proud.

Neanderthal DNA, unable to empathize.

A fucking brute who wanted to kill Christian tribes, especially if they didnt want to unify.

Attached: Yeshua The Shephard Rome Catacombs.jpg (799x499, 143K)

The various tribes of steppe warriors were obviously smart and capable people. But they were fucking cunts. Honestly wtf was their problem?

This got results. Thank you.

Basically a Khazar

Idk but that statue is cool

>we wuz....

Fucking stolen valor Ivan kys polak

Imagine we wuzzing as red headed Eurasian steppe people. Even Poland has more red heads than Russia. Russians are only related from the rape of your people.

>small people
>small horses
>small bows
It was all unironically manlet rage.

>we wuz mongols

>defending a race that destroyed, raped, and pillaged everybody they came across
Yikes.

>Implying I'm red headed

He’s a big guy

They were not a red headed people. Also Russia is home to Udmurts who are the most red headed people in the world.

Funny they say the same shit about Muhammad... that he was a redhead

Well, well.. What do we have here?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

The Eurasian steppe people were red headed. Temudjen was from this tribe. He led the Mongols, ad who were not of this tribe. The Eurasian nomads led various empires across the world. Temudjen the Mongols, king Tutenkamen of the Egyptians, and Mohammad of the Arabs were all red headed people from this nomadic tribe. They taught other tribes how to excel at war.

How many baskets can you weave a week?

rare

There is no evidence they were. Stop doing drugs amerimutt

Mongolians know English?!

Hello brother youtube.com/watch?v=hELyxLBXzaU

Where the fuck did you read we were redheads? Not surprising as you are obviously a processed food eating 10 iq 200kg ethnically alabaman.

When are you guys going to reform the Golden Horde with technicals and motorcycles?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

About 50, sometimes up to 65.

I have been studying engrish for about 25 years now.

Good day, brother! :DDD

Probably the most evil empire we've seen. Offered almost nothing in the way of benefits compared to other steppe dynasties and their vindictive level of violence and brutality was, but for Tamerlane, unparalleled. No other steppe people were such barbarous savages.

>Tolerance
Not like religious minorities didn't exist prior to the Mongols. The tolerance rapidly eroded
>Silk road peace
Literally "make a desert and call it peace"

Fucked up the Muslims more than anything. Destruction wrought in Central Asia fucked up thousands of year old irrigation and infrastructure. Why liberal fellating of the Mongols is beyond me given the impact they had on Christendom minus Russia was a flash in the pan compared to what they did to the Muslims. They also contributed to the Orientalizing and primitivizing of the Russians. Prior to them you had the Kievan Rus and others more literal and politically advanced (not just robber-baron lords but pseudo republicanism) than most Europeans.

Colonialism doesn't deserve an iota of the hate they get while the Mongols deserve tons more.

If it wasnt for others writing about them no one would ever have known they even existed, weird. They left literally no evidence that they had an empire. Not like the Romans or Greeks, or any other empire.

Read any western book about Genghis Khan or Mongols and they'll make a mention about the possibility of Genghis possibly having had red hair and "cats eyes". It's a pervasive myth from what I've seen.

horse niggers

It says blonde, but it is actually reddish.

informationliberation.com/?id=60353

Even the Quran says Muhammad was pale and red headed. Everything I said was true and contradicts jew history that says otherwise.

YOU ARE NOT REDHEADS. TEMUDJEN WAS NOT MONGOLIAN.

Should've been wiped out a long time ago for their crimes against humanity.

>western looking building
mongoloids

Nigger what? You think Mongols, Ancient Egyptians and Shitskin Muslims were the same people? Kill yourself please mutt

How can the most successful conqueror in human history and the sire of like thousands of children be sub-human? That's kind of fucking ridiculous. He was the most successful man that ever lived.

They had tons of tolerance. Hence why the Chinese were still kicking around. And they adopted tons of Chinese practices.

Now when they went against the Arabic world, they destroyed them. It was reported that Khan did say something like "These people "Persians/Arabs (they couldn't tell the difference), know only the language of death. We will show them death."

>jew using straw man
No nigger for brains. King tut and his parents were foreigners from Eurasian steppe people that introduced chariots and taught Egyptians how to conquer nations.

Thanks to us, the shithole called europe finally managed to get a fucking grip on their politics. Probably we are the direct cause for Hitler, the fucking guy y’all are so hyped about. Christianity? Muslims? Nigger we allowed all kinda of religions, dumbass. Maybe if you had the time to actually read the Secret History you might learn a thing or two. Yeah, it was probably written by a chinaman but who gives? It’s an inseperabe part of our history.

No redheads in sight in mongolia so idk man
>cut thesis tho

>Genghis Khan
Bloodthirsty monster - Killed 40,000,000 for the lulz.

>Mohammad was a red headed Aryan and not an Arab
So the first recorded muslim pedophile and rapist was aryan?

No wonder asians are such hivemind insects. Khan just went through and basically became everyones distant grandpa.
I'm pretty sure this is what allows for chink hivemind abilities.

Horses come from eastern Ukraine. Temudjen was Eurasian. He was not born of your people.

the moslems deserved it

Is it the drugs or are you mentally ill? In either case I'm sure you're a druggie since you're an amerimutt so just overdose already won't you please

are you a Trump voter cuz you sound mentally retarded.

Everything I've said is verified historically and there is even dna evidence of king tut. Stay mad jew.

Stay mad. Mongolia is a useless country without foreign leadership.

>if your country is irrelevant you suck
This is why everybody hates us.

>A tiny piece of my claims is verifiable so it's all true

Nigger stop

Mongolia & Mongols isn't going anywhere. It's a sane country where it counts. Can't say the same about America

All of what I said is verifiable. Keep back pedaling jew. I know what you are.

ok buddy

he'd shoot your fat ass full of arrows and drag you behind his horse for asking such dumb questions

Mongolia has to be in the top ten irrelevant nations to ever exit. The biggest news coming out of Mongolia in the modern era was the Mongolian throat singing videos on youtube. Being irrelevant peasants for a long time isn't something to be proud of.

so basically he reminded christians that the abrahamanic god will not save them no mAtter how much they pray...FUKIN BASED

The Mongols were the most ruthless rapists in human history. They RAPED, pillaged and plundered their way across Eurasia,You can see the effects of this ass rape within countries all over Eurasia, in country likes Kazakhstan parts of Russia for example.

Is that a real building? And is the entire inside of just support structures for that statue?

oh boo hoo. the mongol motto was "lets have some fun in the sun before we die of disease"

Goddam mongorians

he reminded Christians that having a handful of noble mounted knights is no match against an entire army mounted on horse back shooting arrows at your constantly. Just like Atilla the Hun reminded the Romans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_Equestrian_Statue

he wasn't really 131 feet tall, though.

Remember it wasn't just the Mongols. These tribes from the Central Asian steppes terrorized the civilized world from Europe to China since god knows when. The huns, the avars, the xiongnu, the magyars, the gokturks, the mongols, etc. It's almost eerie that there hasn't been an invasion of steppe warriors recently, they must be building up their supply of horses and bows. We should probably nuke Central Asia just in case.

Attached: Illustration-The-Huns-in-battle.jpg (630x455, 179K)

once the gun was invented, that was the beginning of the end for these guys

This is the ONLY thing that comes to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=7i9ozy739c8

wtf are you talking about?
he only conquered Russians out of Christian nations
he did destroy muslim world though

stone walls were already end for these guys

Boxy but good.

Attached: Mongolian_woman_condemned_to_die_of_starvation(2).jpg (1600x1201, 193K)

What'd she do? Also wouldn't she die of dehydration before starvation, are those bowls to give her water?

Honorary.
They treat animals well, the only other people besides Europeans to do so.

thats what the emperor of the Byzantines thought. Then Atilla proceeded to sack every walled city outside of Constantinople

Baron Ungern was 100% correct. Imagine thinking "western civilization" is anything other than a jew psyop. Our civilizations were built to fail.

Mahakala save the Khan.

Attached: 18882290_683539305175888_8723776667503579854_n.jpg (630x630, 59K)

why would trust that guy in your picture. hes looks like the evil villain from superman 2

Now that's a fucking rare flag.

AYO NIGGA WE A\

>What's Jow Forumss opinion on Genghis Khan, and of the mongolian race?
Overrated by, for some reason, Americans.

They fell apart super quickly against Euro knights, hell, Euro anything (Polish peasants and Bavarian miners, for example), as well as unfavorable terrain (SEA, Afghanistan, etc).

One of the greatest men to have ever lived. Lead one of the greatest armies that ever shook the Earth. Kicked the ass of anyone who stood in his way. His army only stopped fighting because his sons were the generals and they had to return to Mongolia to elect a new Khan when Genghis died. Everyone and everything his army met on the way to his funeral was killed. Everyone who was at his funeral and knew where he was buried was killed. He came just about as close to painting his name in blood across the planet as anyone else before or since, except he couldn't read or write.

Attached: 1545630268432.jpg (488x410, 44K)

the Christians literally thought that guy was some promised savior of Constantinople. they had no idea he was just some mongol having a little fun in the sun

wait I got him mixed up with someone else.

>that time Ghengis conquered an entire city and had everyone taller than a wagon wheel executed
Oh no no no!

Not white

How is Swizerland these days?

delusional