VIDEO: Jared Kushner unveils his $50 billion Middle East plan

This is probably the most powerful person in the president's administration. He is heavily involved on immigration too and crafted Trump's recent immigration proposal

If you vote Trump you are voting for this guy to have massive power

twitter.com/thehill/status/1143685557928833024

Attached: Untitled.jpg (268x341, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The other side wants to codify open borders.

Trump giving this little weasel this much power is an unforgivable act in my book. He’s putting the fate of this country in his stupid whore daughter’s husband’s hands just to make her happy. Fuck Trump, I’m not supporting this traitor in 2020.

full declass coming soon

They're already open 100% of people crossing the border are getting transported into white communities by plane with work permits

Nobody is getting deported

show flag to be taken seriously

Source?

$50B is a lot of nukes

Anti-Christ candidate, potential false Jewish messiah

I am one of you

You see my flag now

I watched news and it's scam some people did calculations and all they want to do to give loan to some arab countries to fuck them with usury also this 50 is over 10 years so not much and only left the money that is normally go to palastinians and kushner want that money to use it to kick palastinians. It's all zog bullshit and fake dreams to show palastinian bad! Don't want deal when there is no deal.

id fix the middle east for $200

it's a kike trap and the Palestinians have seen it as a kike trap and rejected it. lol

back to the drawing board, kikes.

Attached: jewish death camps.jpg (591x763, 110K)

Bump

Nump

>We would like to give 50 billion dollars to the Palestinians
is there any scenario where Israel doesn't just run off with all the money? They want the land, they want the money, they want it all.

Is there any scenario where we don't get microwaved to death with dews and 5g...

There’s no way I’m voting trump again. He had his shot and failed. There’s nothing that will change if I vote for him again

It's far, far worse than that.

The Trump presidency exists now primarily to make the Zionists' apocalyptic new messiah the first Israeli US President in 2024.

This is why (((Trump))) and the (((MSM))) always portray Kushner as the mastermind responsible for US geopolitical moves. The Zionists are fabricating the myth of "Jared Kushner, global statesman." The Zionists will then run that image for President - and when Kushner's fellow Israelis "agree" to the "Kushner Plan" for Middle East "peace" Kushner will be swept into the WH on a tidal wave of fawning media jism that will make their worship of Obama look like a Klan lynching.

Then, once a Lubavitcher Israeli and avowed Jewish supremacist commands the world's greatest killing machine...the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

Attached: Kusher - Kill them all (2).jpg (1100x619, 53K)

Yeah, this sounds about par for the course.

ITS A TRAP! I am not fucking joking, dude is a fucking Shemale.

Attached: ivankajaredtrannies.jpg (1303x853, 400K)

>he has his shot and failed
He had his hands tied behind his back by a Congress and Senate who were personally offended that a businessman made his way into their club without their permission. The blame for the stagnate state of the US government lays solely at the feet of the Legislative Branch and their childish tantrums and refusals to reach across the aisle to help the American people.

TL;DR I’ll give him another 4 years in hopes he’s given more support from Congress and the Senate over time.

He became a resentful pain addict from the pain caused by the plastic surgeries. Shemale.
She is resentful and feeds of your pain if she wants to. Made possible technology!

Attached: 59790220ced4430d543b3ae016dea3147d552328b888331cac3c030e827676a6.gif.jpg (179x255, 15K)

Serious question drumpfsters. How did trump actually just give all his family members jobs in the government?
Isn't that kind of illegal?

Kushner has been chosen to be the one to implement the (((oligarchy's))) global population reduction plans.

Attached: Kushner - Doll's eyes.jpg (1420x946, 113K)

Yes, exactly the depopulation agenda went on to slow because humans adapted to (((their))) programs of genocide. Now (((they))) simply use covert military technology and private Israeli "security teams" for contract killings in the West.

Attached: chabad.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

Have recently seen some shit on Jewtube and read up on transgenderism in the bible. Dont even know who is Jewing who anymore.

God made man and women in his image, implying god was a tranny. All these occultist are up to some weird shit.

What the hell I want to vote for Joe "unrelenting stream of immigration" Biden now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

2016 showed (((they))) control both sides.

No slaves ever voted themselves free.

Attached: Two Sides One Coin.jpg (780x438, 70K)

They clearly don't control trump, that's why they have to use the courts and the Mueller investigation to obstruct him.

Do you really believe that?

Attached: epsteintrump.jpg (872x1024, 159K)

That was proven false, Trump's never been to his island.

What was proven false?
The interviews where he Trump said that he is friends with Epstein are false?
This picture is fake too?

Attached: trumpepstein.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Trump is such dumbass.

Attached: potato Drumpf suicide meme.png (911x629, 116K)

that there my friend is the antichrist

7 years of peace incoming

Digits of diabolical truth.

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 48K)

Yes, I'm not an idiot and I can see the whole scope of everything at once. The anti-trump shilling only works on irrational or uninformed people. Trump is unique in the fact that he's not on the same page as everyone else. This is what frightens everyone and causes such hysteria among the media and politicians.

Attached: personality.png (1033x661, 103K)

Oh yeah? You see it all, yes?

Then do you also see that Trump was born a girl?
And we are only beginning to go down that rabbit hole....

Attached: 40C1F9AE00000578-0-image-a-31_1495670151219.jpg (636x382, 37K)

She is a resentful jewish women with enough hate to devour all of humanity.
His "brother" and his wife are also Trannies...

Attached: Kushnertranny.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Why did Trump give him so much power
I thought he was going to surround himself with the best capable

have you ever seen him speak? he is a zuckerberg clone. awkward as fuck. it's like he's an alien lifeform that struggles to communicate with anyone whose net worth is less than 100 million.

who is this fucking guy and why was he handed an important foreign policy role? why is the president giving a real estate tycoon responsibility for solving middle east problems?

can you blame the palestinians for giving this guy the finger?

if there is one reason to vote trump out of office next year, it's the horrible personnel decisions he has made. he has made personnel decisions according to who will be most loyal to him - not who would best serve the country. that works in private business, but USA isnt a private business, it's citizens are stakeholders and their concerns need to be above the president's.

lol

Cool, where's my fucking Wall and not the fence that Jared re-election campaign workers are about to flood in to hide that fact?

denial. Those hips dont lie.

Attached: 2l7ga4.jpg (179x281, 18K)

>who is this fucking guy and why was he handed an important foreign policy role?
Look no further than uncle Netanyahu.

Jared Kushner's voice is so funny.

What the fuck is his endgame?

Tranny-Granny-Trump. and his Tranny team.

THIS IS WHAT TRANSHUMANISM LOOKS LIKE!

What a handsome guy!

DAT GRANNY ASS!

Attached: trumptrannygranny.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

Was he castrated? He has a face and a voice of a 14 years old boy.

>Another $50 billion wasted on the Middle East

Attached: 52248858902.jpg (660x495, 83K)

It's like his soul went away a long time ago.
Huskner

no he was born a girl.

He's a Jew.

Though to be fair, benjamin netanyahu is a CHAD.

His ass

I like how he is supposedly the zero charisma version of the anti christ

The daughter was never a whore but her mother was

He has a clearance but anybody on the net can access the same info he gets

Kushner would make a better trap than a politician

>:^)

Bibi probably fucked Tranny Kushner as bibi himself said that he was sleeping Kushners bed.

Attached: Trannies.jpg (259x194, 10K)

What a retard.