HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING

THREAD #4 DON'T TALK ABOUT GOOGLE SHILLING

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 #2 #3 >thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/

archive.is/WVZvT

Attached: 1561522887600.png (1026x529, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/wDnamGDaQngEz0_tA8TPiw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1--lfv6W_oEIvwU6W_o8lQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ud8lJ6KWrKKe1mhfO4gbRQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MuTZEBsDWtVs2RtsXsGU1w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/wP-vzPtrCVrD0wfzSojFEw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/bCEMlx57Mku337BSHl4JNw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/aCdPuyIhh6XLIEXDOqhaLQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BSh9hQuhyBK8rwRjAsAvIw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6lRmaaXhYorQfcwTyw07TA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/fa-Ki6TicKWHnLyyoborKg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XjOU8qGzBu2q6VJDaxHLZg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jR7cYTcZPmsEjUE8Tr7e8Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k-KMu5EMXpjwEaymhEJHAA/
bitchute.com/video/5v9ygqwPkoE/
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms
minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/
archive.fo/iItkd
web.archive.org/web/20190624162556/https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/
twitter.com/YouTubeInsider/status/1143685228126281728
archive.org/details/project_veritas_google_20190626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in b4 project veritas x.jpg shill
They are using circular logic to pit us against eachother.
Google is the enemy. This image is a template that the shill posts in everyone one of these threads.

He uses the 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it.

Be wary of the below images, they are shills that are currently in full on damage control.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/1--lfv6W_oEIvwU6W_o8lQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ud8lJ6KWrKKe1mhfO4gbRQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/MuTZEBsDWtVs2RtsXsGU1w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/wP-vzPtrCVrD0wfzSojFEw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/bCEMlx57Mku337BSHl4JNw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/aCdPuyIhh6XLIEXDOqhaLQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BSh9hQuhyBK8rwRjAsAvIw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6lRmaaXhYorQfcwTyw07TA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/fa-Ki6TicKWHnLyyoborKg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/XjOU8qGzBu2q6VJDaxHLZg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jR7cYTcZPmsEjUE8Tr7e8Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/k-KMu5EMXpjwEaymhEJHAA/

Attached: Beware the Google Shills.jpg (929x1200, 349K)

How do you do, fellow Googler?

Attached: 1561435234009.jpg (355x353, 14K)

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

fpbp

/thread

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

Hey maybe Trump will tweet more about this instead of doing something.

kek

Attached: 152635746845796709.png (2672x1778, 976K)

the other guy beat you, now you must commit sudoku

How much are you getting paid?

bumpan

JIDF going rate; about tree fiddy.

Google cannot tolerate islamic terrorist. Let say if some ISIS member were posting on youtube. The same goes for white supramist and racist.

Judging by the copy pasta and low effort its prolly an indian making 5 rupees and a free curry per day.

Attached: 112685db777f7b8d965672f0692699295715d80e684e0cbe2889751dd96f8344.jpg (741x831, 403K)

this but (((google))) is also shit

>literal scared google employee
lmao

One of those cuts off heads and blows up people. The other two don't. Guess which is which

FUCK OFF. I'm sick of you idiots chattering like monkeys and keeping us from getting our shit together.

Friendly reminder to report moarpheus for spam

Shut the fuck up retard, educating people on shill tactics is not chattering. Fucking retard nigger faggot

Should Alphabet inc be regulated as utility, or broken up, or nationalized?

>keep arguing for the last 2 years Russians manipulated our democracy by buying 10 grand worth of advertisement space
>go mysteriously silent about how Google an Alphabet company a subdivision of the Deep State USA INC have been caught saying they're going to manipulate our democracy
oh no no no no
russian hackers have taken over google

A white supramist has run over an woman in Charllotesville and some other have attacked a synagogue and mosque. To not claim white nationalist as dangerous as islamists is disangenous.

I'm pretty sure that woman died of a heart attack. She was literally the size of a fucking whale. I'm sorry that one guy attacked a synagogue, Chaim

tough question
I don't really trust nationalization to change the outcome when dems get control again anyway.
they were the ones who were pushing for full "fact checker unperson" timeline anyway

Is YouTube down? No
Is CNN down? No
Is Google down? No

Then I don't give a fuck

I'm of the opinion breaking them up wont solve the problem. Another large corp will come in, buy up all of the "little googles" and start the process all over again.
Regulate as a utility and you'll have what happened to all of our ISP's, they have to obey the law and grant you your rights like in a public forum.

>Regulate as a utility
yeah sounds like the best option

What does that have to do with this news?

Give it to me straight Jow Forums: will anything actually, finally fucking happen?

How do we convince our senators? They want to break them up.

Not if you sit on your ass and do nothing.

IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY CLEARLY HAVE MORE POWER IN INFLUENCING OUR ELECTION THAN THE RUSSIANS THEY AREN'T FOREIGN THEY'RE JUST JEWS AND H1-B PAJEETS.

Attached: Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.0.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

Broken up was my idea. And then they hired moarpheous. So now I'm leaning towards everyone even remotely involved being executed in the street. Execs ripped to pieces by rabid dogs etc.

moarpheus is Jewish himself. he probably does it for free

Attached: moarpheus (((internet marketer))).png (1366x1590, 592K)

The thought does tantalize the senses. However we need to play by the rules, otherwise google becomes a martyr.

Jews don't do anything for free.

b-but MUH Russia!!

goolag had special privileges because of section 230 of the Communications Decency Act which states that as long as they stayed a neutral provider they will be protected by government. This leak proves without a doubt that they are not abiding by section 230 of the CDA and Cruz mentioned it during the hearing yesterday, this is enough for them to lose their special privilege and the government will allow people sue goolag/alphabet in class action lawsuit for their left leaning propaganda and censorship

Bump, this is gaining steam, Ted Cruz did a great job bringing this into the limelight today

indeed he did:
bitchute.com/video/5v9ygqwPkoE/
there's more to come, this is just the beginning

He sure did. They couldn't even give straight answer to the most important question.

Attached: 1561509184336.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

The following is a link to the hearing and I pointed out a few timestamps for special moments:
>Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
>The Senate Commerce Committee held a hearing to examine how technology companies use algorithms and machine learning to influence the public. Testifying before the committee were industry scholars and professionals who offered insight into companies, such as Google, Youtube, and Facebook.

c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz grilling "user experience """"professional""""
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the """"professional"""'s response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hirrareee's campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - s-o-yboy trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram faggot doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

Damn thats a good beard. Fuck if he'd had that in 2016 he'd be president right now.

if only he didn't eat that booger during the debate
kek

He's right to be suspicious.

The amount of torture and mutilation jewgle management deserve before murder has increased
No not in Minecraft
Soon people will start using the buses carrying your employees as target practice.
Do you really think you are able to protect them all? Including families and kids?

Where'd you go?

Easy there killer

>What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?

>Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (a common name for Title V of the Telecommunications Act of 1996) is a piece of Internet legislation. It provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an interactive computer service who publish information provided by others. ***An immunity clause in the Act states that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.***

minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/
archive.fo/iItkd

Goolag broke the law

It's just a shill trying to stir up trouble. Ignore it.

Yikes kikes

Attached: Hmmmmm.png (1450x1676, 784K)

Fuck that this is goddamn war.

>ignoring shills
I don't come here with training wheels on user. You have to call these stupid cunts out

google controls captcha on Jow Forums

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

Attached: 532051FA-CA83-4E4C-89F6-7405B6D3C97C.jpg (736x565, 138K)

good video

It's an information war. You don't have to kill anyone's family

The woman got run over because the mob recognised the driver and started pounding on his car so he tried to push through the crowd only to hit another car and some obese landwhale had a heart attack.
The mosque attacker was a lunatic, who saw no alternative due to ceaseless censorship over wrong think. Silencing people and pushing them to a corner causes them to radicalise.
White supremacists are no more dangerous than black supremacists, islamists are literal fucking terrorists who believe if they kill the other they get to go to heaven.

Grab your rifle and go start a war, loser.

>this is normal to the NPC

Attached: 1537094164096.png (387x307, 121K)

I'll stay signed into gmail sometimes and up my usage of nigger. Then I'll go to google search and look for things like "stupid fucking google employee nigger loving cunts that love nigger cock"

Why does no-one use the cleaner version from the actual thing

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-10.43.08-PM.png (1184x640, 164K)

Earlier today i had like 15 diff videos in my YT feed talking about this now they are all gone. They are going scorched earth. I can still find stuff if I search for a specific channel. Pretty much any channel that talked about it are not in my YT feed anymore. Has anyone else noticed this over the past couple hours?
Also Bump

google search "ml fairness" before they shoah the autocomplete

Attached: ML FAIRNESS 6-24-19.png (1299x582, 30K)

Yep.

Kike faggot. Your job doesn't pay you enough. Gas yourself.

Don't forget to include an archive link the next time you post:
web.archive.org/web/20190624162556/https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/

Google is also jewish controlled, and I hate them more?

No one can stop the Donald in 2020

wow it's almost like some kind of coordinated effort to suppress all the exposing project veritas has done over the years is being spammed in every thread for days
guess i better stop paying attention

They're going to try even harder this time. That's why watching them fail will be even more satisfying

Attached: 1555724494707.gif (400x300, 954K)

>sudoku
That's a math-puzzle-game
The word you want is "Seppuku"
But yeah, that faggot SHOULD kill himself.
Those stupid faggots think they can divert Jow Forums's vigilance by finding any stupid way possible to label someone as a 'Kike'. Kek. If they could find a way to verify that half of Jow Forums users (in some distant past) had a drink at the same bar as some Jew that s/he didn't even know----they would try and get 1 half of Jow Forums to turn against the other half over THAT bullshit alone.
>"Hurr-Durr! The other half of Jow Forums are kikes because they had a beer at the same bar as a kike!"
Fucking Kek. Veritas helped flip FOUR Senate seats Red when the Gop Elites THREW the election and let the Dems outspend them between 5-7 to fucking ONE in those senate-races. Veritas Exposed AntiFa plots, CNN's "Russia is a nothing burger" incident etc etc etc
Just because Leftist followers have memory spans of insects and forget last weeks marching orders----while gleefully marching to new ones that contradict their old ones---------they mistakenly think that their shit can work here.
Jow Forums denizens have the most anally retentive memories and biggest aptitude of 'pattern-recognition' skills-----that I've seen out of ANY corner in the net.
Just the fact that shills are relentlessly trying to label Veritas as Kikes only makes me love them more.
Shills forget that Jow Forums's LONG memory gives credit to people/groups based on their MERIT---more so than other factors.
Veritas ain't done wrong yet that I know of.

It's simple

Attached: Thinkspot Neutrality.png (1422x934, 123K)

>sudoku
Oh sweet summer child.

Attached: 1545832460104.jpg (640x616, 78K)

twitter.com/YouTubeInsider/status/1143685228126281728

DON'T WORRY GUYS IT'S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING

Attached: youtube_tweet.png (611x359, 43K)

Goddamnit newfag. Seriously.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

If he was Canadian I would of laughed it off. However as an American I feel great shame and dishonor for being of this person's kin

kek they are straight up lying to our faces

You can't opt out of deceitful matters any more than you can opt out of paying taxes

Attached: 1558169803509.png (449x548, 109K)

Looking forward to your treason trial.

archive video link

archive.org/details/project_veritas_google_20190626

It's just like when it came out that FB was spying on users, selling data, doing psychological experiments on its users etc.
Nobody will care after a week because the circus doesn't end. Now have some honking bread.

Attached: 1554141213537.png (700x700, 615K)

>"fair" not the same fair you will find in the dictionary
>The standard being whether or not they like your politics

C'mon shill, say the line! Where is that 30+ post count we where all looking forward to seeing again?

Ethical fair, not moral fair.

What is the difference between ethical and moral?

Fuck Google

While they’re closely related concepts, morals refer mainly to guiding principles, and ethics refer to specific rules and actions, or behaviors.

A moral precept is an idea or opinion that’s driven by a desire to be good. An ethical code is a set of rules that defines allowable actions or correct behavior.

Ethics can be changed at anytime. Look at gay marriage, it was unethical at one time, now it's not. However in a christian nation God sets the standard for what is good, the State is not above God.

Is 'Sudoko' one of the inside jokes I haven't gotten yet?
Regardless, it doesn't detract from what I was saying about Shill tactics to try and turn Jow Forums against anyone who does any good against the Globalists by trying to tie the subject person/s into affiliation with kikes

What 'joke' do you refer to, faggot?

Complete sudoku (commit suicide/seppuku) is a meme that's as old as the hills. Hence why you are being called a newfag (because you are).

Just shitcanned three monthly services.

Going to burn my home speakers. Going to smash and burn my camera and door bell.

Going to replace this phone with non Android despite how much I fuck fucking fuck fuck hate apple.

Fuck these faggots. I'm going to do my part. I swear it.

Poo speaking. Even we have more dignity than this google shill desu.

Their is much you have not gotten yet. That why you need to lurk moar. Your entire post reeks of newfaggotry. However in this instance, just like Project Chanology, I'm willing to let it slide for the greater good.

Root, then use cyanogenmod.

Alright. I just looked up the answer to my question and I humbly beg forgiveness for my transgression.
Can we get back to the matter at hand?

Replied to wrong post lol.
See

you

Attached: SILENCE.jpg (472x385, 67K)

>Google puts CNN at the top of search results
>CNN ratings are still so low that there are literally more hookers in the US than cnn viewers

I don't know what Google's retarded plan is supposed to do but I don't think it's working.

Underrated

Attached: 1559573722784.gif (292x376, 2.51M)