youtube.com/watch?v=Pd2FHMplr4w

Attached: 121212.png (985x702, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEdvyBkYQx0
youtube.com/watch?v=KiVanZyXVnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H6w4aqG4sXI
youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not a good cop. guy was too soft and got murdered.
rip

the guy who he stopped was a vietnam vet

oh look, this video again. what's your point belgium cuck? Also sage nigger.

You're the reason everyone hates this country.

I used to wonder why the dude would do that shit then realized that he was suicidal and probably wanted to cop to just shoot him.

He acted like a faggot and drew back down on the vet after he said he (surrendered) and said to STOP! The evidence is clear and the Vietnam Vet took care of business. The only wrong here was the fucking Dudley Dip-shit Pig.

Attached: Police Brutality.jpg (125x149, 12K)

This. Dumb ass cop tried to shoot him in the back but because he's an incompetent pussy he missed. The soldier finished him off. Well done marine.

The only reason I bet the soldier got life is because at the end it sounds like he head shotted the piggy to finish him off. Its what the guy was trained to do and maybe then yes at that point the Vet is to far gone but the piggy did make it life or death so fuck the badge at that point.

Attached: Police Brutality Meme.jpg (359x495, 42K)

I'm a cop in Detroit.
I love shooting scum like this and getting paid an unGodly amount of money for it.
Keep crying bot boy.

Attached: Clint happy.jpg (480x200, 31K)

He didn't want to die numbnuts. He was pissed and had enough of them fucking with him, and let the cop have it

>Dumb ass cop tried to shoot him in the back but because he's an incompetent pussy he missed.
wow what an absolute fag.

KYS

He intentionally moved slow as fuck and made it obvious he had a gun.
Most cops would have dropped him the instant he reached into his vehicle.

The screams always get me. True nightmare fuel.

Attached: 1350356054721.jpg (1010x810, 150K)

Far fetched and totally wrong theory. The Vet was disrespected by the piggy and his piggy pride. You didn't see the whole stop if this is all you saw. In the full video you'll see the piggy riding and testing the civilian with a passive aggressive challenge. The Vet in his mind is the Law. He killed for the USA and some pos piggy is going to disrespect and belittle him when he is back home. This is literal real life Rambo First Blood shit. The piggy really was testing that soldier as far as I'm concerned. He knew the guy was a Vet also early on because he told him.

He is in piggy heaven now.

Attached: 1287178334163.jpg (450x350, 107K)

go back

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

This was literally the incident that made cops change the way they handle tyese types of situations. It was all over the news even here in Canada. Newfoundland cops didn't even carry guns until a few months after this happened.

How does one go back to a site one never visits?

Attached: 1301569413573.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Don't forget to check in with your parole officers, subhumans ;)

Yeah escalation is the new policy that and the culture are great.

dumb burger, thats latvia

>be young man, pulled from your home the moment you come of age
>forced to march through a jungle, killing other young men like you
>watch your friends die in your arms, watch gooks burning to death for defending their homes
>come home
>rejected by society, given no help
>have some beers at a barbeque, drive home
>drive home
>some faggot cop pulls you over and gives you a hard time about driving a bit funny on an empty country road

Semper Fidelis marine

Die in a fire, OP

Why are there so many cop hating niggers in here? What have they done to you? Did they uphold the law that you were breaking?

Attached: 1524020892849.png (549x560, 258K)

>be young man, pulled from your home the moment you come of age
>forced to march through a jungle, killing other young men like you
>watch your friends die in your arms, watch gooks burning to death for defending their homes
>come home
>rejected by society, given no help
>have some beers at a barbeque, drive home
>drive home
>hit some poor white family because you're driving drunk because you're an alcoholic

lol

I imagine this was the Vet back in the day, doing it all for the country, not for himself:
youtube.com/watch?v=QEdvyBkYQx0

All that to then have some oinker breathing down his neck just for kicks.
That pig was paid in full, with hot lead.

You're gonna pay pig!

Attached: nightslasher.gif (450x338, 122K)

are you really surprised this site has meth-americans on it that probably got their ass slapped by deputies in the county jail?

Attached: flee1.webm (640x362, 1019K)

don't forget to check in, otherwise you'll get put back into county and your baby momma will be out sucking cock for heroin again :(

Funny thing. He didn't hit anyone but the cop.

I want your eyes pig! I want them!

Attached: night-slasher-BrianThompson.gif (321x240, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

It's just a vocal minority of niggers.

It's not a question of if, it's a question of when with drunk drivers.

RIP to the cop, but I’m always impressed by that guy’s bullet dodging skills.

I wish I was still surprised, those days are long gone.
>break the law
>police arrest you
>don't break the law
>police don't arrest you
Surely it doesn't take that many brain wrinkles for all these nogs to figure this out.
And yes some laws are stupid, but you should blame the people who made them instead of those who enforce them, because at the end of the day most of those officers also think some laws are stupid too, but they don't get to choose which laws they uphold.

Attached: B1941A24-204E-48DF-BCB4-D33639FD0922.jpg (720x656, 49K)

That shooter was fucking based. Cop legit screamed STOP! lmao. Imagine your dying words being that beta.

The soldier did stop and he never reloaded looked like he was going to maybe but when the piggy shot at him when his back was turned. He then help a little piggy get his angel wings. Now piggy and Trayvon can sit on clouds together. Remember kiddies. Its the guns from the gov. that force all this love and diversity. Nice corporations they are and dey help ya now!

Attached: 13%.jpg (1080x1055, 129K)

I can't wait to hear the screams of commies getting smoked by veterans like this.