imgur.com/a/6psdmie
>Yemen June 15
imgur.com/a/SmQdHHs
>Libya Apr 30
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM

Devs Jun 20
>Jihadists beat back another SAA attack in northwestern Hama
>Al-Bab:Fierce clashes break out between Turkish-backed rebel groups
>HTS allegedly hit Syrian military jet with anti-aircraft missile forcing it to do an emergency landing at nearby airport
>IS launches big attack on SAA positions south of Al-Raqqa
>Tehran: US RQ-4A Global Hawk shot down overnight after it entered Iranian airspace. US drone turned off ‘all identifying equipment’ in violation of intl rules
>IRGC commander:Downing of US drone a ‘clear message’ to Washington
>Putin:We won’t sell out our allies or principles to strike Syria deal with US
>India deploys warships to Persian Gulf amid rising tensions between US and Iran
>Muslim Brotherhood brands Morsi’s death ‘murder’ & calls for mass actions
>No new defense contracts with Venezuela, Bolton's words are 'fiction' – Russia's envoy
>Erdogan doubles down on S-400 deal, vows Turkey will retaliate against any US sanctions
>reports:IS may turn its eyes to India after suffering defeats in Middle East
>China warns ‘black hand’ of Western meddlers to stay out of Hong Kong
>HOUTHIS PUT JIZAN AIRPORT OUT OF SERVICE WITH SUICIDE DRONES SWARM

Previous:

Attached: PKK.jpg (590x712, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russiadefence.net/t7850-army-2019-military-technical-forum
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142659998/#q142659998
saidpvo.livejournal.com/852245.html
tagesschau.de/investigativ/report-muenchen/syrien-giftgas-153.html
saidpvo.livejournal.com/851537.html
saidpvo.livejournal.com/840499.html
roe.ru/eng/
rt.com/news/462683-pompeo-india-trade-diplomacy/
mckinsey.de/branchen/automobil-zulieferer/electric-vehicle-index
warsawinstitute.org/sweden-preparing-russian-invasion/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPgLK-iaKgI
dw.com/en/ukraine-holds-its-biggest-ever-gay-pride-parade/a-49319080
ibtimes.com/everything-we-know-about-rumored-new-matrix-film-2802956
twitter.com/JaneFerguson5/status/1143497209683611648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1499739161353m.jpg (1024x680, 146K)

this is faggot tier op. numbers say it.

Attached: images(10).jpg (238x212, 11K)

good turkroach bait

>lets just say i am willing to try Sunni
>Sunni
UGH... FINE.... Fine...

Kek just kidding it mostly doesn't matter as long as you stick to the right path and get your education from a good Imam/mulla and not some lunatic who uses Islam to pull some weird fetishes

Attached: mosque2-1.jpg (1100x647, 28K)

Kek

Reject the hadiths only follow the quran

Attached: 000142.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

This looks great. Is there footage with it in action?

>"(CNN) Two United States service members were killed in Afghanistan on June 26, the US military announced Tuesday."
>"Their names have been withheld pending next of kin notifications and no more information is known about them at this stage, including how they died."
S

>Mr Trump you need to bomb Iran
>also don't look up

Attached: 1561244479766.jpg (1800x1200, 1.27M)

russiadefence.net/t7850-army-2019-military-technical-forum
Sadly no videos. I only got some stuff from the site above.

Attached: 120-mm SP Artilliery 2S42 Lotos.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

>Knowledge Bomb. [WW3 Scenario's]
[Scenario #1]

China completely takes over the South China Sea & starts naval blockading countries around it. Those blockaded countries then will be invaded by land & amphibious forces depending on where the country is.

China & India get into conflict, with Pakistan getting involved. Alternatively what could occur is Pakistan & India getting into conflict(which could spill into Afghanistan), China then supports Pakistan militarily while also directly attacking India.

All the lands, buildings & businesses/industry’s China has been taking over will come into play. Cells in Australia & the US West Coast would be activated, while the expansion in Africa accelerates.

Attached: WW3 Scenarios 1.png (673x994, 623K)

>Knowledge Bomb. [WW3 Scenario's]
[Scenario #2]

Europe, North Africa & the Middle East(All places that surround the Mediterranean) have conflict once again as they historically do. With it either being an internal European conflict spilling/invading into the Middle East & North Africa or a Middle East & North Africa conflict spilling/invading into Europe.

[Scenario #3]

Mecca getting Nuked(sub, bomber, missile, truck, false flag) or hit with a Orbital/Space Weapon would cause “World vs Islam”. (For those familiar with the Illuminati Card Game, the “Combined Disasters” card relates to this.)

It would be a global jihad of biblical proportions.

[Scenario #4]

Rare Earth minerals/elements are vital to the development of technology & controlling them is controlling the future. Some other resources that will be valuable going forward are Clean Water, Non-GMO/Chimera Life(plants & animals) & Non-Mixed Human Genetics.

Attached: WW3 Scenarios 2.png (673x994, 954K)

Attached: Sosna air defense missile system BMP-3 chassis.jpg (1024x683, 272K)

Attached: ZRPK Pantsir-SM.jpg (1024x683, 303K)

When the US says 2, double that to get the real number

Army Forum 2019 [ Images ]
saidpvo.livejournal.com/852245.html

Attached: Армии-2019.jpg (1199x800, 273K)

tagesschau.de/investigativ/report-muenchen/syrien-giftgas-153.html
>German chemicals used for muh Assads chemical weapons

saidpvo.livejournal.com/851537.html
saidpvo.livejournal.com/840499.html

Nice pic

No muslims reject hadith shia or sunny. That said we don't believe in all hadith or same people.

roe.ru/eng/

Attached: Good night. Also I won't be able to see KAMAZ-63969 in action makes me sad.jpg (675x1200, 175K)

Good night

They are clearly nazi now

Yeah that's what your pedophile imams tell you to keep you under control.

>I don't believe all hadiths, only the ones that agree with my ideology

This is not how religion works

Allies or frenemies? Pompeo lands in India with a bag of ‘freedom’ offers one doesn’t simply refuse

The top US diplomat has landed in New Delhi, aiming to pressure the Indian government into rejecting Russian S-400 air defense systems and China’s Huawei mobile tech in favor of “better” military and trade deals with Washington.

Expanding cooperation in energy, aviation, space, and defense fields will top Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's agenda during his three-day visit to India, the State Department said just as their boss landed in New Delhi on Tuesday evening.

Pompeo is expected to pressure India into compliance on a number of issues, including the S-400 missile defense deal with Russia, the purchase of Iranian and Venezuelan crude oil, and limiting Huawei's access to the massive South Asian market that Washington is now keen to capture.

rt.com/news/462683-pompeo-india-trade-diplomacy/

another "offer"(read demand) which is not worth it
>art of the deal

I love it how they patrol capitalism and freedom everywhere until it hurts them

bump

Attached: 1561533859538.jpg (610x344, 52K)

I'm already against Germany lobbying in China against electro mobility so German companies can keep selling in China, but the US is really overkill, there the India thing and here pretending to be concerned about nat sec or whatever to buy their overpriced freedom gas instead of buying from Russia

Hmm in regards to electro, isnt china the biggest market and producers?

in total numbers yes.
norway is leading in subvention and therefore highest electro per new cars

mckinsey.de/branchen/automobil-zulieferer/electric-vehicle-index
dunno how to get to the english version or wether it even exists, but one can read numbers regardless

Heres some FACTS why you should die for Israel

Attached: 1561533957210[1].jpg (746x577, 176K)

Evropa will protect Vkraina from Mongorians

Attached: map-russia-pace-vote-2019[1].jpg (960x820, 99K)

the fuck is up with the nordic countries

I went to the dentist for free. True, not entirely free, this is part of my corporate insurance program.

They're like Balkan Niggers
Tall, violent and guided by stupid ideology/religion

>I went to the dentist
I don't believe you. Show teeth as proof.

>Ukraine decides to suspend participation in PACE work

Attached: 1561147963720[2].jpg (1080x1669, 205K)

Finland has been balancing west and Russia since the ww2, Sweden has its usual overly inflated sense in thinking that Russia obsesses over them and wants to invade them and Norway has no big issues with Russia.

>Sweden has its usual overly inflated sense
ah, I see

I liked how the coutries that voted for a return of Russia into PACE were all arguing, that it's not about the state, but about protecting the rights of Russians and giving them the opportunity to sue in the European Court of Human Rights, while monitoring Russia that it doesn't impede on said human rights. You know, they acted all concerned about ordinary people (which they are not, they want to get the Russian membership money).
The Ukrainians however were seething, holding back on screaming FUCK RUSSIANS, ALL RUSSIANS ARE BASTARDS.

Has Russia already agreed on the return into PACE? As far as I understood, they were only invited, and now it's up to Russia, if they want to take part in this useless council.

Remember, Swedes are bing told by their Government that a Russian invasion is imminent

Attached: 1561538570102[1].png (661x590, 441K)

>Swedes are bing told by their Government that a Russian invasion is imminent

What.

Attached: Paranoia Agent - 1x01 - Arriva Shonen Bat! - by stress.mkv_snapshot_20.16_[2019.06.26_11.20.44].jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

warsawinstitute.org/sweden-preparing-russian-invasion/
>Stockholm sounded the alarm: Russia is preparing for a large-scale war and the aggressive policy of Moscow threatens Sweden as well.

Attached: d67580d0.sign_1[1].jpg (964x1500, 289K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KPgLK-iaKgI
They are coming for Gotland. Any day now. An invasion is imminent!

If there gonna be a ground invasion of Idlib by the SAA any time soon? I've not been paying attention in months but it seems like nothing has happened this year.

It alteady happened, but now it's turned into a slogfest because too many Jihadis got bussed to Idlib so they got bodies to spare

This is good. Thank you. Heard in the news a while back that electric cars registration in norway reached the number of new petrol cars registration

We said go fuck yourself to pretty much all organisations who applied any kind of pressure on us, lice PACE, OSCE and so on
We arent coming back unless we are given a proposition which is beneficial to us

List of Uighur chimpouts that prompted the re-education program:
>October 2013: ETIM attack at Tiananmen Square in Beijing killed five.
>February 2014: A knife attack at a train station in Kunming killed 30.
>April 2014: A knife and bomb attack in Urumqi killed three and wounded 79.
>May 2014: Two cars crashed into a market in Urumqi and the attackers lobbed explosives, killing 31 people.
>September 2014: Suicide bombers and clashes left 50 people dead and 50 injured.
>October 2015: A knife attack on a coalmine killed 50.
Theres also this:
>on the sidelines of a May 2017 meeting between Syrian and Chinese businessmen in Beijing, Syria’s ambassador to China startled reporters with a surprising number, 5000, the number of Uighurs he claimed were fighting in Syria for various jihadist groups.
>Many have since returned to China and 12,900 (Uyghur families insist on traveling and staying together, even in prison) have been sentenced to up to two years, mostly for illegally entering the country and are held in re-education camps.

Attached: haramm.jpg (479x540, 31K)

congrats you just earned social credit points

>A knife attack at a train station in Kunming killed 30.
I am assuming there were more than 1 attacker

How the fuck are they getting 30+ kills from knife attacks? Presumably multiple attackers?

This one also
>October 2015: A knife attack on a coalmine killed 50.

these camps are really making no one happy
the west demonizes them, calling them inhumane
the nationalist locals think re-education is too half assed and the uighurs should be deported and their land redistributed to the other minorities in xinjiang

all chinese should be killed. they are worse than americans

anyone who disagrees has never interacted with chinese before

Uighurs use swords, during the riots in Xinjiang, police officers were attacked with sword armed mobs who tried to get their guns
They intend to funnel them from the camps to some low wage jobs

>Presumably multiple attackers?
Prolly that and the attacker having the advantage of speed and surprise. Blades can easily be made and concealed.

> I don't believe you. Show teeth as proof.
Aren't you fetishist? Why do you interested in pictures of Russian man teeth?

i work with plenty of chinese in academia, i think you're an idiot who needs to get out more

i heard from an uighur phd student that of all the uighurs that end up in those camps are poor and uneducated, so low end wage jobs are pretty much their only choice

>i work with plenty of chinese in academia, i think you're an idiot who needs to get out more

50 social credit points have been deposited into your account.

Attached: soyy.jpg (771x814, 76K)

When to Kiev, fagot? Ukrainians are ready for a meeting of homosexuals. Kilometers equipped trenches and concreted fortifications. Minefields and lines of defense. Settlements with javelines, tank troops, thousands of artillery barrels, grads, trained and fired crews, air defense for knocking down flying coffins, hundreds of thousands of personnel, a million trained reservists. Tens of thousands of armed patriots, ready to cut and crush the Rusn even with their bare hands. All national representatives have been cleaned up, the society is united. NATO troops in advance transferred to military bases to the borders of Ukraine, the NATO fleet in the FMC constantly. Everyone is just waiting, well, when already, when?

Attached: 1560957664446.jpg (744x838, 212K)

Ukranian patriots live only in Brighton Beach and Warsaw

>what is azov

Cannon fodder
They live 6 feet under

azov will BTFO ruskis and gay putin

then they will turn around and free all of europa...

>quranists
you absolute joke, the quran says to follow the prophets word as if it is allahs, stop spreading misinformation subhuman.

>Ukrainians are ready for a meeting of homosexuals.
Yes, yes they are. Congratulations on your new found values.
dw.com/en/ukraine-holds-its-biggest-ever-gay-pride-parade/a-49319080

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Attached: 1561546474473.jpg (4608x3456, 2.68M)

TF ATGM units work around the clock on both fronts. There is so much ATGM that a single fleeing militant is getting targeted.

It seems that Jow Forums may be banned in Russia soon.

What set off pocкoмпoзop this time?

based or cringe?

Attached: 1561499870246[1].jpg (1282x502, 76K)

> What set off pocкoмпoзop this time?
Some faggots from 2ch send denunciation to the prosecutor.

Kek. I would've expected those fags to be thrown in jail

Based because it isn't happening.
Cringe because it shows just how dumb and incompetent he really is.

And will they also ban 2ch?

>Hadiths
Nice blasphemies you got there.

fuck off falseflagging infidel, show flag or GTFO.

Which hadith tells you to keep long finger nails or fuck little boys? Many hadiths have been proven fake or straight made up by the person who is exploiting the people.

i know many hadiths are fake, most of fake ones are made by shias, but hadith is necessary you dumb fuck, it is essential part of islam.

such ugly architecture.

you prefer walmart right?

Attached: amerimutt19.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>essential part of islam.
It isn't, and it never wasn't. And Shias say the same about Sunni hadiths, that they're fake. One of the core reasons of the unrest among islamic countries is the following of hadiths.

if you dont follow hadith and claim to be muslim, how do you pray? also why do you disobey the quran by not believing the prophets words? show flag right now

I wont show you anything you blasphemous fuck. Now pick a hadith which suits you to call me a munafiq. I believe the prophets the words which are cited in the Quran, and not in a dubious hadith which has been written decades after tehri death.

show flag

Go fuck yourself.

>Saudi army mourns the death of a soldier part of the special operation forces who was killed yesterday by the Houthis near the saudi-yemen border.

S

Attached: D9_I3IjXoAA-3Tw.jpg (800x731, 77K)

He clearly followed the hadith, which tells him to die for Israel. A brave muslim!

>tiny ass wrist
>tiny fucking neck
>pathetic pectorals
is this the power of saudi SF?

>Später allerdings verfügte das Assad-Regime erneut über Sarin, das nach UN-Angaben auf Basis von Isopropanol hergestellt worden war und 2017 in Chan Schaichun im Nordwesten Syriens zum Einsatz kam.

Man, that is Lügenpresse at it's best. It was 2017, Assad was winning on all fronts, he had no motive at all. He could only lose by gas-bombing his citizens. And the place was one of the centers of the white helmets. And the doctors who treated the victims were turks. This was such an obvious false flag...

lol they need to leave Yemen alone or else we're going to get stuck footing the saudi nigger bill

Wake up, Neo. Political correctness has you.
ibtimes.com/everything-we-know-about-rumored-new-matrix-film-2802956

Attached: shutterstock-editorial-9988318c-huge-1558008352.jpg (480x478, 22K)

Many people say that this man is uninorically mentally ill. Itis true or just a rumor?

Attached: MOhammed bin Salman.png (691x609, 474K)

twitter.com/JaneFerguson5/status/1143497209683611648

Attached: DolfyHitlerParodies_icon.jpg (560x559, 31K)