America will be a non-white country in a few decades AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

America will be a non-white country in a few decades AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
This is nothing short but divine justice.

It's nothing but your reward for being allied of the Jews, which resulted in the entire world hating you.

You bombed Europe to save Jews.
You bombed the middle East to fight for Israel.
You nuked japan because they were allies of le evil Nazis
You profited from African slavery along your precious Jews.
The Soviet russians were your worst enemies and yet you helped them win ww2.
The Soviet Chinese were your worst enemies, yet you nuked the ones who were defeating them.
The Anglos hate you, the Mexicans hate you, the Africans hate you, the Muslims hate you, the Germans hate you, the Russians hate you, the Chinese hate you, the Japanese hate you, the jungle Asians hate you, the Koreans hate you, the eastern Europeans hate you.
And your Jews, the ones you fiercely defend, they blatantly hate you like no other before.

You reap what you saw.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Show flag

We bombed Europe because Japan forced us into WWII.
We bombed the Middle East for oil (most goes to Europe), ensuring the petrodollar, and yes... Israel.
We nuked Japan to avoid prolonged conflict.
Remember, much of the Americas were colonies of Europe... i.e. Europe's slaves.
Russia/China... Well, today's enemies are tomorrows friends and vice-versa.
Anglos hate us... ha.
Africans envy us.
Muslims... yeah they probably do.
Blah, blah, blah, I think you're just bitter and hateful.
Also, Jews hate everyone who isn't Jewish.

>America will be a non-white country in a few decades AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Nah, it's actually pretty scary.

Let's be real now, you joined the war at the call of the zionist jews. Pearl harbor is confirmed to be a false flag at this point.

Pearl Harbor a false flag? lol... shut the fuck up.

We get it Ahmed you hate Jews.

Don’t you know everything is a false flag. Everything that’s ever happened is Jews.

>implying it's just america
EVERY white country will be a non-white country soon, dumbfuck.

>Jap naval codes we broken long before the attack
>Your carriers were all safely out at sea that day

Why the Japs did such a stupid thing as attack you I'll never know..

>t. not even subtle kike

You can only post in this thread is you've never lost a war, especially not to Vietnamese rice farmers lmao stupid mutts

We knew the attack was coming days in advance and did nothing. So false flag or were actually a bunch of yellow belly pussies.

Attached: E0B81B01-6EAA-4707-8150-ED52B028FD42.jpg (720x721, 145K)

>hurr durr
>Imperial Japan has their hands full attacking mainland China, both Koreas, Vietnam, Indonesia and taiwan.
>What should they do? Oh yeah bring to the table a power that conveniently just developed nukes.
You amerimutts are retarded.

Well, in all fairness, America was cutting off Japans supply lines and we were supplying England with weapons/supplies before we entered the war.

You're 100% right. America turned away from the Lord and allied with the Synagogue of Satan, and America is being destroyed for it. The faithful will survive while the wicked burn, just as it always has been, just as it always will be. I'm not worried. I know where my name, and family's names, are written.

>also, it's sew, not saw, you absolute chucklehead

>he expects muttoids to abandon Zionist jingoism in favour of greater European/White ideals

BUT MUH WE BEAT THE NAZIS BUT IT WAS BRITAIN'S FAULT THE NAZIS LOST!!

Attached: American Immigration.jpg (561x372, 17K)

We're in this situation because we are Christians without a god, the altruism, the egalitarianism and the individualism is all Christian exports.

Attached: stones-snowhenge.jpg (500x333, 36K)

I'm white and I want to throw the non-whites in detention centers (concentration camps) and watch them die on TV

Amerimutts... wtf. My family name is Scottish and mother's family is from Germany.

Churchill was a bought (and literally paid for) puppet of Bernard Baruch, notorious Zionist kingmaker. He rebuked Hitler's generous peace treaties and subjected his own people, and subsequently the greater part of Europe, to generations of horror to serve his Jewish masters. He is a traitor against and deserves to only be remembered with the utmost scorn and derision.

Attached: 1561448643847.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Is Kate an Amerimutt?

Attached: Kate.gif (300x360, 3.91M)

Anglos and Germans don't hate us. I've been to the UK. British women love American men.

America has so much Nordic blood. There's so many people of British and German descent. If you want us to go down you're only destroying your own ethnic kin.

Europe is the second smallest continent. If the white race is deprived of America then the world will become a non-white planet. It's critical that we keep our immense land and resources.

Besides, Europe is following in our footsteps in destroying itself.

She's white goods.

>As if Europe isn't next

Attached: 1557589134779.jpg (512x523, 36K)

At this point, the only way to save America is a civil war or balkanization. I think the next 30 years are going to be very interesting.

>The Soviet Chinese were your worst enemies, yet you nuked the ones who were defeating them.

If Japan had not been defeated, the Yellow race would have united and conquered Europe by 2000.

> You bombed Europe to save Jews.
Europe was full of Whites anyway. White people deserve to die. They did not accept the American way, capitalism, idealism and Christianity.

Thank you. You get it at least. Whether you hate us Euromutts here is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the LA CREATURA Meme is becoming more real by the day, and these creatures will have control of the biggest Military in the world. What happens when there are no longer any white men as generals, admirals etc?
Think this over OP, is it beautiful for the rest of the world when La Abominations have their fingers on the red button?

Attached: 2EB1740F-3EFD-48A1-A2A7-B3BAB67C4364.gif (480x228, 263K)

>yes im white how could you tell

Attached: 99.jpg (541x463, 48K)