Race Treason

White women have the worst attitudes. The only logical solution is race treason with the Meds and Middle Easterns. Pic related

Attached: 4CHAN.jpg (747x1090, 204K)

>White women have the worst attitudes.
niggers

why is it always a fucking american posting this shit? I hope your mother gets cancer.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

>Race Treason
>The most loyal group, even moreso than white males
Fuck yourself, JIDF.

Attached: race partners.jpg (609x759, 133K)

Attached: white woman vote.jpg (598x478, 83K)

Attached: if x voted.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

Attached: blacked.jpg (528x593, 123K)

White women are begging for white men to take control of them and show them the way again. You've let them slide for too long, they've turned into nasty degenerates.

Because we live in a society where feminism has spread like the plague..... and all the women have it

my girlfriend is a german with green eyes and I have brown eyes. I don't give a shit what this board says she's never coming back to you.

What makes you think you have the right to tear her away from me?

Attached: med gods.png (765x857, 448K)

>every Asian cucked by yt
>nigger stats prove black women are the ugliest
>Hispanic about the same
I thought we'd be getting cucked hard but the numbers are even for both sexes.

Not in the states, they want to ride Tyrone's dick

As long as the babies all have blue eyes, it's all fine user

The future might be looking better, user

I have brown eyes fuck off nigger.

Attached: bach.jpg (1028x1185, 158K)

White women race mix less than white men

I never said there was anything wrong with that, nigger

In my area where there is a tyrone, their is a fat white woman on his lap

Idk senpai. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't visited Spain I'd still be a virgin, and I'm pretty sure I had nothing to offer but being a tall & fair featured Nordic man.

In any case I suspect the average Nordic man looks more like the guy on the left than an average Italian. Also most Nordic adult men have ~light brown hair.

i hate snowniggers.

Yes, an (((American))) always posts this.

Attached: 1560388211363.jpg (1516x810, 404K)

Wow, women vote for the gay-, jew- and whoredomloving republicans.

You are proving my point. We must do race treason on a large scale

Attached: 1560663204978.png (1101x611, 498K)

>british are white

Snowniggas are pretty nice people in my experience, but suit your self.

maybe because you are one

>thousand roasties on a BBC forum study show women prefer dark men, checkmate norddick

You are a man of culture

post your attractive skin then, icemonkey.

Keep cherrypicking, emasculated nigger.

whiter than you at least.

fuck you douchebag.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

I'm a snowmongol u dumb fuck

same thing.

I don't like anyone with lighter skin than me that doesn't have brown eyes.

yellow skin
you're sick or a gook

Sounds gay desu

>bedlinen
What sort of geek are you?

im white

Yes, Rabbi

It truly is gay, because he is jelly not having cool and seldom blue eyes.

sissy faggot.

Attached: med vs slavcuck.jpg (4289x2834, 1.12M)

Does your mom kiss you before you go to bed at night jesus dude change your fucking sheets

Attached: 1558154487522.jpg (501x900, 59K)

my parents are divorced.

Keep cherrypicking, faggot. I wonder, why youre here. Its not the browneyed sandnigger from Shitaly, whose genetic existence is at extinction.

Keeping the Aryan blood pure. You're doing good, user

They prefer dark skinned white men (like tanned Mediterraneans) . When they end up with nig facial features they get turned off fast.

>Its not the browneyed sandnigger from Shitaly, whose genetic existence is at extinction.
good. Enjoy your demographic demise. You and your race have down nothing but bring so much pain and suffering to europe anyone.

fuck you

Attached: germanss.jpg (550x1334, 136K)

>implying 99 percent of germans are blonde and blue eyed

Youre retarded beyond repair.

With a cactus, babe ;)

Every single german i've ever seen looks whiter than anybody you'd find here. Even mexicans are whiter.

Guess my parents really fucked up when they decided to have me in the one place of this country where italians outnumber white people.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

I know, but a thousand sample study on a roastie site is BS.

We must start breeding camps to bring the German race back. I call dibs on the darkest ones

And now? Why you are here? Whats the point of save the white race cucks, if your solely purpose is to mock my kind?

Because I come on this shithole website every single day even though I hate it and all I see are "meds are subhumans, look at this clip from tarantino/shitalians are nigger rape babies/romans were vikings" bullshit threads all day long, and its always a fucking american or some germanic country posting it. I never ever saw a med country posting a hate thread about nordics.

I've just been trolling to get people riled up, troll posts user. My forefathers come from your land, user. I just wanted to piss off some poltards

Shititaly your dad
Cunne mamma dua

That's because Meds understand they are subhuman to the Nords, but the Nords want to breed with their beautiful Italian women

nordics are literal niggers with white skin. They've created nothing, added nothing to europe's culture, have a history of nothing aside from throwing fits in a tundra shithole wasteland and killing innocent coastal villagers and running away like pussies from any real army. How are they superior?

chill - the dumbfuck is probably like 15

I see plenty of them, yesterday a greek wanted to exterminate all germans and northern barbarians are cultureless niggers and stuff like that. Btw: romanz wuz vikings is a fucking strawman, nobody ever said that. O boohoo, romans and greeks had blonde people in ancient times, how awful.

Nords are German. This accounts for the good parts of France, Northern Italy, (Norway and Scandanavia has had a lot of scientific advancements), England, Russia, etc. They have GREATLY contributed to society. You'll also notice the Roman statues are made in the forms of Germans, and display the skull and bodily structure of Germans of the time

>Btw: romanz wuz vikings is a fucking strawman, nobody ever said that.
lots of people say it, and now i'm worried that they're not even incorrect. Americans today are barely related to the americans of 1776, so is it so hard to believe that romans got more and more non-white as time went on? They had more than a millenium to do so after all. I can't even be proud of my med heritage because my ancestors are muslims. I'll never be a white looking italian.

Attached: eva riccabono.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

>You'll also notice the Roman statues are made in the forms of Germans, and display the skull and bodily structure of Germans of the time
alright i'm done for the night. This is getting way too delusional.

Attached: all nordics deserve cancer.jpg (1022x573, 118K)

Most Germans are not nordid.

Fuck the Aryan race, we'll breed you out of the planet.

It's crazy how pozzed anything I see from the BBC is. Blacks are only like ~3% of their population yet they get shilled so hard. Put in every major show and in their European historical documentaries as if they were always in Europe.

Europe... I want to like you I really do but it's embarrassing how you're committing cultural suicide. You're fucking KILLING yourself and it's a tragedy to see.

I go to fucking Disney World Epcot in Florida and the Europe there is more white than I would see in ACTUAL European cities. It legitimately makes me sad.

Attached: 1559073796823.png (605x451, 331K)

Goodnight Anons, sleep I must

C'mon, we all know, this is a retarded strawman, either made by retards, trolls or kikes. Romans and greeks are conquerors of appenine and greek peninsula, and of course they didnt kill all the people, who lived before there. But the indoeuropean conquerors werent all blonde and blue eyed, but more caucasian than the average meds today are.

I am born in the 90s, I grown up with american culture and got long time before negro fatigue, now or own shows are pozzed and I got nigger exhaustion.

no. Shitalians have nothing to be proud about. Italy made a jet aircraft during ww2 and it was slower than a biplane. They couldn't even overrun a french position being held by 9 troops when they had 5000 soldiers on their side. It's the most inept country on earth and I can't think of a thing it's good at doing, and americans of italian descent definitely aren't white. I see dozens of italian flags outside here, put above the american one, as if being italian is something to brag about. Looking indistinguishable from beaners and having SSA admixture and being the only euro group in the us to be lynched for not looking white enough are great achievements apparently.

The original italians don't exist anymore. They stopped exist over 1500 years ago. Italy is nothing but a giant contaminated cum rag used for soaking up huge gobs of nigger/sandnigger/berber/french/norman/germanic/nordic/anglo/slavic rape semen. Why anyone would be proud of having such a mongrelized heritage is beyond my understanding.

Attached: sicilian.jpg (668x961, 72K)

Remember, marrying a trad arab woman means:

*Can be molded
*From the holy land
*Does not like (((them)))

Yeah, like I said. I guess the conquerors, who brought their language, werent the majority. The typical Italian and Greek is more an inheritor of the genetic lines before the conquerors came. Like south americans arent even that much of spaniards, but mutts. And today med countries arent really comparable with northwestern european countries like france, britain or germany.

>And today med countries arent really comparable with northwestern european countries like france, britain or germany.
which only strengthens the point that the original italians don't exist anymore. It's sandniggers now.

Nigs make like ~13 of the American population. The nig shilling here is retarded but it's even more pathetic in the UK because they do it more and nigs only make up 3% of their population.

Exactly. But this morons are too patridiotic, to get it.

>muh we iz romanz

Its a cancer spreading. I fear it infests the whole world.

so what do i have to take pride in? I'm basically a sandnigger.

Dont care about your genetic makeup. I am also not aryan super chad, but its a world worth fighting for.

...like rats?
Like rats.
Gotcha.

You fucking retards, all women want white males because of their status and income. It has nothing to do with loyalty because women can't be loyal.

It's about utility, so be proud to be a workhorse for your white goddesses.

Attached: pepe smoke.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

but you don't have brown eyes thats all that matters.

Why? Dont get it. What has eye color to do with that?

if you have any eye color other than brown you're set for life.

I’m a Slav, a south Slav at that, and I will inseminate your blonde women and bring their IQ down. At least I can promise you our hybrid daughters will be beautiful

Ok, rebbe.

go home genghis, this thread is for indo-europeans only