Do you agree?

do you agree?

Attached: D9aB-LhXYAIWomT.jpg (608x608, 54K)

Attached: alexortega.jpg (384x640, 18K)

homos shouldn't be allowed to get married,
or get near children

this is some gay as shit.

Attached: 1535911335524.jpg (369x496, 21K)

>homos shouldnt be allowed to live
ftfy

I really wish things were that simple. I wish it were that easy.

Its call(s).

OP is gay.

no using weed and carrying a gun is bad news

> Homosexual marriage is some gay ass shit
Whoa boy you sure about that?

>carrying guns
>smoking weed
>at a wedding with alcohol

And this is why "libertarians" are idiots.

Attached: 1540159040042.jpg (720x627, 56K)

Any sentence beginning with "I just" is never worth reading

literally me
just wanna be center where shit makes sense

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

>homosexuals are gay
You might be on to something

Libertarians were exposed a decade ago as just people who really wanted to smoke legal dope. Now they are just merely crooks who want to pay zero taxes.

honestly
I don't give a fuck about UK citizens
they're trash, and they should shut the fuck up
GOD FUCK THE QUEEN OF THE UK

This, except I don't smoke weed. Feel free to do so, tho.

People should be able to exercise their own free will as long as they don't force their choices on others. This includes parents coercing kids into being gay at the age of 4 and starting hormone transitional therapy at 8. This includes legislating morality on victimless acts such as prostitution and smoking weed. Live and let live. Don't stomp on other people. Agree to a basic code of doing no harm to anyone but yourself out of your own free will and accepting consequences for certain choices. If those choices harm others, whether it is drug use that destroys a family, sex that leads to the transmission of AIDS to an unknowing partner or faggots preying on children, then the punishment should be severe. That's how you maintain happiness, order and decency in the world. Give more freedom when people use it responsibly and take it away when they don't.

I CANNOT believe this is an actual quote by Kermit the Frog approved by Jim Henson himself.

I would have thought it was just a dumb meme by zoomers trying to appropriate Kermit'ss wholesome image for their own political agendas.

Attached: 1559515565750.jpg (544x626, 68K)

sounds like fun, get faded as fuck, pop a few rounds off in the air to celebrate and watch two men kiss.

I dont truck with sissies
Anyone who supports faggots is my sworn enemy

You need to grow up

PERIODT POOH

... and subsidies to be abolished, and red tape removed, and destructive legislature erased, and money to have objective value (gold standard)...

All true.

Centralists are the worst, kys.

>shooting up a fag wedding
def natsoc

The person who made this image huffs their own fucking farts.
T. Agrees with everything this autist is saying but unironically

Attached: EADB8510-109A-495B-9645-1E2D5C40C895.jpg (554x554, 77K)

I used to until I realized Libertarianism is a flawed ideology.

dude WEED lmao!

Attached: 1501402376020.png (1167x1317, 172K)

Hello Hideo Kojima.

Attached: 1561493235464.jpg (960x640, 126K)

libertarianism is fucking gay

The only tolerance I have for homosexuals is their existence. But only if they remain chaste and never "marry".

Hey retard it's the current year. Faggots and weed are non issues. We're talking about Democrats wanting open boarders, communism and big tech controlling everything in your life including free speech.

Again, stop smoking the weed, take the anal plug out and get with it man. The Democrats are going over the edge.

Attached: 1561523746403.jpg (669x960, 85K)

agreed

Attached: IMG_1649.jpg (640x613, 35K)

Pol calls you a piece of shit and thats what counts

Attached: you2.jpg (528x453, 32K)

Libertarians, as always, will fuck us in the ass with their autism while the democrats destroy the country.

Attached: 1543792375638.jpg (1024x606, 61K)

Libertarians have decent members but absolutely batshit insane leadership in every country.

Fix that, then we can talk.

its a jewish controlled opposition cult deviod of realiy its really meant to break white solidarity

Literal centrist cocksuckers get the bullet first

Kermit was threatened. If he didn't say it they would leak compromising pictures of him.

Attached: KermitGaping.jpg (480x640, 40K)

I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Debate me.
Pro tip I will win

Attached: images(22).jpg (250x202, 7K)

"Republicans are split over a new Democrat-led antitrust investigation of the tech industry, highlighting tensions between the GOP's growing criticism of companies like Google and Facebook and the party's traditional aversion to regulating business."

Who wants big tech controlling everything again? I seem to recall many Dems kvetching about reining them in for quite some time now.

Fuck the left and fuck conservatism. We will not conform to these boomer movements.

Yeah ok. Useful idiots

>I just wanna go on a shooting spree at a gay wedding while high on pot
I agree

Attached: 1561145888485.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

basic bitch

Anyone who supports either the GOP or Dems is a retard. America is already a non-white country if you just count the young. And even a suicidal Canadian-style merit-based immigration policy is completely off the table with the GOP.

Anyone who supports democracy or electoral politics is an enemy.