RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGY IS THE BEST. AMERICAN DOTARDS CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT

WATCH Russian nuclear icebreakers conquer the Arctic in stunning time-lapse & drone. (VIDEO).

The endless beauty of the Arctic has been captured in all its glory from one of Russia’s biggest nuclear icebreakers, the Yamal,
as its fierce 'shark jaw' split through ice hummocks gliding towards the icy horizons.
The extreme Arctic conditions were no challenge for the 75,000-horsepower Yamal nuclear icebreaker as it sailed
through part of the Northern Sea Route covered with a meters-thick ice cap.
The raw power of the vessel breaking endless fields of ice with its 'shark jaw' hull seemed like mere child's play from above.

The drone footage, shot by the Timelab Pro crew during their week-long journey in March 2018,
also captured the rarely-seen beauty of the frozen domain, and an encounter with another '50 Years of Victory' icebreaker.
The action-packed adventure on board the 'Yamal' showed the crew passing through the Barents Sea to the Kara Sea around the Novaya Zemlya archipelago.

“We saw the Northern Lights and polar bears, and watched a ship being stuck in the ice,” Andrei Efimov, a member of the film crew noted.
rt.com/russia/462687-icebreaker-arctic-drone-video/
BRAVO RUSSIA YOU ARE THE BEST !!!

Attached: Russian nuclear icebreaker.png (1024x576, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/t/politics/0pv4kLE
youtube.com/watch?v=bSpUaX4x5G4
rt.com/news/434635-armata-high-cost-army/
rt.com/news/362724-russian-next-gen-strategic-bomber/
rt.com/russia/460459-russian-hunter-drone-showcase/
sputniknews.com/military/201905291075437972-russia-su57-air-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=NI0REqlYhmc
businessinsider.com/russias-s-300-didnt-stop-israeli-from-airstrikes-on-iran-in-syria-2019-1
youtube.com/watch?v=25tFmyTgBw0
rt.com/russia/462687-icebreaker-arctic-drone-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meme flag poster
>Posts the same shit all the time
>Post discarded

Russia is a second rate decaying power being bought out by the Chinese and oligarchs. Once Putin dies, the corrupt country will fall on it's face and become nothing more than a Chinese colony.

>BRAVO RUSSIA YOU ARE THE BEST !!!
Then why are we so poor? My salary is $350/month

2/10 b8
imgur.com/t/politics/0pv4kLE
this
cause u're a russian and have putin
soon you'll be working for food
your country is doomed
run while you still can
oh wait... you're a russian
my bad. you won't make it anyway

BECAUSE YOU ARE A HOMO TURD INFESTED WITH HIV AIDS and SLOWLY DYING PAINFUL LONELY DEATH.
Die LGBT scum of the Earth die.

Attached: homoshit dying from AIDS...LOL.jpg (1024x689, 246K)

butthurt mutts jealous of a white country that isnt cucked by feminism
you're poor because you're a liberashka pidor and unwilling to work hard for the glory of the motherland

Attached: 1520620617082.jpg (604x604, 71K)

Holy intelligence agency shills batman

Russia has an extremley high rate of infection for AIDS. Is this some sort of badly programmed bot, or some troll who thinks he is good?

Russia is nothing more than a rotting cesspool, being robbed by their version of the "jews"; the oligarchs. Its economy is tiny, the population is shrinking and aging, the infrastructure falling apart, and money is flying out of the country. The Chinese have turned Russia into their own little bitch, and rip off Russian weaponry and resell it.

how's the weather in langley, agent johnson?

fucking shill, Africa - is our competitor

EAT SHIT DOTARD

Attached: Australia_look before dumping .jpg (1280x960, 75K)

At least I ain't a Russiaboo shilling for RT. Perhaps Putin could fix up the most polluted city on Earth, Norilsk, if he stopped funding you idiots.

The 5 stages of Russian wunderwaffe:

Stage 1: The "Leak". NEW INVINCIBLE SUPERWEAPON """leaked""" to press

Stage 2: The Reaction. Media & channers all hail the weapon as an invincible doomsday device that the West stands no chance against. Lots of "sky is falling" and declarations of Russian resurgence.

Stage 3: The Interim. Stories start to leak out regarding issues and slowed development. Doesn't get much notice.

Stage 4: The Downgrade. Russia quietly states less will be built than previously announced, or that the device will have less capabilities than previously thought.

Stage 5: The Cancellation. Russia quietly cancels the device. Stage 1 for new device few months later.

>MiG 41 6th Gen Hypersonic Stealth Fighter/ meme fighter jet
youtube.com/watch?v=bSpUaX4x5G4

>Staggering cost of next-gen Armata tank made Russian army look for cheaper options / meme tank
rt.com/news/434635-armata-high-cost-army/

>Russia’s next-gen strategic stealth bomber may be unveiled in 2018/ meme bomber
rt.com/news/362724-russian-next-gen-strategic-bomber/

>Russia to show its new heavy drone ‘Hunter’ at major defense expo / meme stealth drone with soviet jet!
rt.com/russia/460459-russian-hunter-drone-showcase/

>Russia will unveil the su57 to foreigners/ another meme fighter jet
sputniknews.com/military/201905291075437972-russia-su57-air-show/

>Israel destroys Pantsir-S1 air defense system in Syria/ meme AA system
youtube.com/watch?v=NI0REqlYhmc

>Russia’s s300 didn't stop Israel from stomping on Iran in Syria with airstrikes / another meme AA system
businessinsider.com/russias-s-300-didnt-stop-israeli-from-airstrikes-on-iran-in-syria-2019-1

>most polluted city on Earth, Norilsk
and you call ME a shill? did your handlers issue you a book of anti-russian propaganda trivia facts? who do you work for, glowie? come clean

Attached: 1519063731468.png (1024x480, 300K)

VERY SOON YOU DOTARDS WILL HAVE NO CLEAN WATER TO DRINK....LMAO
thanks to your fracking...MASSIVE AMERICAN GREEDY IDIOTS....haha hahaha

Drop the flag Ruskie.

Norilsk was built on the back of gulag slave labor. It is the most polluted area in Russia, and in the world (Except for perhaps China). It is actually viable to mine the soot for metals because of how dirty the exhaust is. THIS is Russia. Not a place of hot babes, not a last bastion of basedness and morality, just a rotting country, exhausted and robbed by the oligarchs. Look to Poland or Hungary, kiddo. Maybe Ukraine, if it can get it's act together. Russia? Nope.

>Defends a meme flag poster
>Calls anyone that posts against meme flag poster a shill

Fuck off and die

LMAO

Kim Jong-un calls Donald Trump "mentally deranged US dotard."
Korean state television reads out a statement by leader Kim Jong Un in which he calls US President Donald Trump a "mentally deranged US dotard.".
Report by Charlotte Brehaut.
youtube.com/watch?v=25tFmyTgBw0

Attached: Dotard Trump and Kim Jong-un.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

lol, you are so butthurt and dumb

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 48K)

Ruskie, Ruskie, shill some more.

While your country rots, Pooh steals your wealth.

Over a hundred thousand people, yet a GDP the size of Italy. Beaten by tiny Chechnya, who was fighting itself too. Driven out of Afghanistan, despite bordering it, and pumping tens of thousands more troops into than America.

LOL

Attached: Butthurt Detected.jpg (772x768, 38K)

So called mighty America lost to rice farmers in Vietnam and to goat herders in Afghanistan, and got blown the fuck out from Syria by Syrians and Russians.
Faggot warriors....LMAO

Attached: USA-homo military-disgusting:.jpg (768x1024, 458K)

They aren't using the S-300 yet, it's political.
The pantsir was either turned off or overwhelmed, depending which story you're talking about. I've watched live streams from Syria of pantsir taking out rocket after incoming rocket, they definitely work. I don't know much about the other stuff though I'm not interested in those ones.

I choose not to believe fairy tales.
we're talking about rusty soviet junk.

BASED RT user DABBING ON CIA GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS

Where were you in 2016?

Meme thread
Sage and hide

inspecting you washing my penis

>I choose not to believe fairy tales.
>we're talking about rusty soviet junk.
I'm sure your gypsy ass was raped by some Russian using vodka bottle.....LOL

pic related was done using old Russian technology in Syria you gypsy ass rape victim.

Attached: SYRIA.Fragments of the US-led coalition missiles .png (1032x1036, 905K)

LOL

Attached: Tomahawk cruise missile shot down over Syria.jpg (1024x601, 93K)

LOL !

Attached: Tomahawks downed in Syria.Russian Ministry of Defense show parts of %22U.S Tomahawks in Syria%22.jpg (1024x601, 67K)

LOL !!!

Attached: Tomahawks downed over Syria.jpg (900x506, 148K)

That was you?

>rt.com/russia/462687-icebreaker-arctic-drone-video/
n1

lol chechnya didnt beat russia you retarded boomer. wtf is rachael maddow teaching you guys? russia cucked chechnya so hard that they pick their president for them. and yes russia is polluted because they still have industry UNLIKE the jewnited states that supports its economy only through currency manipulation and war - both of which are starting to fail. btw, john mccain is dead. umad?

Attached: 1523874945741.jpg (748x721, 113K)

Whatever that is, it's not a tomahawk missile. It's too small and the wings and tail are wrong. This bullshit isn't helping your credibility.

Fair enough. CHECKED. AGREED, REMOVED FROM THE LIBRARY OF IMAGES.
Thanks for the correction.
My apology.

Attached: ThumbUp.jpg (800x534, 21K)