The "dead brown baby" propaganda is in full affect

Looks like the same staged prop they used with the Syrian baby on the beach, no? And typically news outlets don't run photos of dead people, and if they do - they pixelate it for the normies. But we all know they change those rules when they have an agenda to push...This time around, it's two drowned wetbacks (pun intended).....We just need to let them all in guys, this is our fault! apnews.com/2f8422c820104d6eaad9b73d939063a9
It's all so tiring.

Attached: CantMakethisShitUp.jpg (800x533, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317
youtube.com/watch?v=iN71nXqpbHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY’RE DOING IT AGAIN

Where are my based anons with the webm of the kid being posed in the back of an ambulance, and scratching his “bloody wound?” What about the photo showing that drowned refugee kid in the red shirt had his body moved by photographers?

Jews are still drowning brown kids?

omg i hate trump now

Friendly reminderino

Attached: Nice-terror-truck-attack.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Why would DRUMPF let this poor Mexican jumping bean colored kid drown in a motherfucking river! This is exactly holocaust!

The Rio Grande is more deep due to melted glaciers due to Trump...The blood is on his orange hands

lmao, I just noticed the fucking beer cans in the photo I posted too.....This kid was borracho hahaha

FUCK DRUMPF! RIVER HOLOCAUST ORANGE BAD!!! ANTISEMITIC!!!

Attached: hulk.png (927x619, 1.65M)

based boomer

Attached: 1546049272580.jpg (609x753, 382K)

Oh there's the wadded up glove the photographer used while he positioned the bodies

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-230719_Chrome.jpg (833x1017, 297K)

I blame the parents. Imagine your own neighbour washed up on the shore of your local river with their dead child. Unforgivable.

Good riddance spic scum

>Monster
Based boomer

One chance at life and die a useless death like an insect because you wanted American gibsmedats.

Comedic and pathetic simultaneously.

*his tiny orange hands

Yes everyone knows they’d be this retarded to leave such a clue for such a discerning viewer as yourself. It definitely could not be you reading into it.

>gage reads under 3ft on day of "drowning"
Wade! Wade for your lives!!!

Attached: USGS.08475000.240049.00065..20190618.20190625..0..png (576x384, 5K)

It's also not very wide.

Either fake, or someone killed them.

found the beaner on pol

mexicans are like blacks - they don't know how to swim, therefore water is like lava to them

By the looks of those levels, it's not even swimming.

lol, love it

>be beaner
>survive violence
>survive marriage
>survive parenthood
>die in a shallow fucking river
They're not sending their best, folks. I like immigrants who didn't drown.

Attached: immigrants-rio-grande.jpg (1000x661, 282K)

aye oooooh!!....love the McCain throwback

Neither one of them have that blue look you get when drowned. And near Brownsville the maximum depth of the Rio Grande was 3 feet on Sunday.

Attached: 1561516709066.gif (320x240, 3.38M)

>mccain throwback
almost 4 years old, now!
politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

>man in mexico surrounded by beer cans falls into river holding his daughter and drowns them both

OPEN THE BOARDERS DRUMPF THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

>democrats 6 month ago: what crisis at the boarder?
>democrats now: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SAVE THEM

unironically what did they mean by this?

>kids dying somewhere
shocking

Beans need to soak before you boil them.

here we go again

Attached: 250px-14Heartbreaking.png (250x223, 36K)

I remember people REEEEE'ing because you don't DARE insult John McBrain cancer, he was in the vietnam war!!!!!!

lol love that shit meme

3 feet for a wetback is deep as Shit

Based

realizing that normies are less likely to care about white people than brown people is a big red pill

That's when I knew Trump was legit. He destroyed McCain in 6 words.
Then he gave out Lindsay Graham's phone number for some weird reason.

I wouldn't put it pasts the sick fucks doing this to drown a kid for the photo

How can you drown there? Looks like about 30 meters wide and by those levels, no more than 6 feet. Even if it was higher, you can easily wade to the other side, even with current. Hell, a rope with an anchor thrown across then attached by someone that can swim, would work for those that can't swim.

Those corpses show no sign of decay and conveniently they both have their faces covered. Gee whiz. I mean I can't even swim in a lake without getting covered in dirt and leaves, but this guy fucking drowned in that murky river and he looks like he just took a shower

Zero compassion for people too fucking stupid to even swim.

Don't even address the kike empathy propaganda. If someone brings it up, laugh a fucking hearty laugh. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the responses.

Diaper isn't even waterlogged

>spic taking a shower
hahahaha

looks like they got wasted on bud light

hahaha thats how we know the photo is fake....it would have been Modelos

Did Google throw 2 dead people in the river to get the heat off their back?

Attached: y.jpg (800x533, 245K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iN71nXqpbHE

Attached: 123840980928.jpg (2000x1250, 596K)

Rio Grande is shallow af, less than 6 ft

See this dead giraffe? It's YOUR fault.

Attached: 4488082937_96282c8ea5_b.jpg (1024x683, 302K)

Zero compassion for people drowning in a shallow fucking ditch

Makes it all the more suspect. Either staged, or someone killed them.

Illegals like drinking bud light and Bush

I wouldn't put it past them, illegals are fucking retarded. I'm from Texas, have to deal with these fucktards all the time

here you are user

Attached: 1552161441371.webm (640x360, 2.74M)