Depressed

how do i feel better about having this? There's nothing good about it whatsoever. Literally any other color would be acceptable.

Even if I had a surgery done to change the color that doesn't change my genetics.

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what color&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2.2399j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nPFGwokWKxdc-kxuI5eyYw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro

Colored Contacts

Fuck off fagmark

Nice divide and conquer thread.

doesn't change anything.

You have the eyes of a women? Yeah, kill yourself

brown eyes of a white person are different from brown eyes on a nonwhite
a white man's brown eyes convey an aura of honesty and integrity
on literally any race they convey the opposite

same fucking image every thread

Doesn't matter. The board is so autistic and uneducated that most people here really believe niggers have brown eyes when they don't. Brown is an inherently ugly color to look at anyway.

>>/r9k

anglos are a blight
romanians are white

>Brown is an inherently ugly color to look at anyway.
i would hate to see how your home looks then
without any brick or nice rich hardwoods or anything tasteful

find something that matters to care about

my house is a shithole it doesn't concern you.

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

nobody fucking cares u stupid faggot

imagine the smell

Attached: 654645645.png (730x870, 81K)

>Brown eyed shitskin
>probably lives in a multiracial mongrel hellhole like NYC or LA

nice cope senpai

Nice try kike
Now go cry and bleach your eyeballs

Attached: 64324326536532.jpg (640x640, 91K)

not politics

just accept the fact that youre a fucking shitskin monkey. Stop fucking crying. Baby. ITs actually blue eyed blond haired whites and their colored variants who lie about their origins. The answer is leucism btw, the elephant in the room. Funny how school never taught you that, but they taught you race. You know, in a race theres only 1 winner. Kek. The sun SETS on SATURday. Anyways shitskin monkey grow a back bone. Its not like colored eye people are hard to breed with. Colored eye women love to fuck dogs so even beta incels like you nazi larpers have a chance.

google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what color&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2.2399j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

stop crying shitskin eyed chimp. You were larping to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Your real history you larping betas, dim witted brainwashed chimps unable to self-actualize. The real NPC's. Cucked out of your own ancient bloodlines by your own malignant hubris. My ancestors are howling at me imperial.
youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

Why care?
You're only reflecting other people's opinions on the matter.

Why does that little girl have the hair of a 40 year old man?

its blonde at the roots. All northern white faces are actually covered in the tiniest near invisible blonde hairs. A trait left over from their snowy ape ancestors.

Brown eyes are actually blue eyes with pigment on top. You can remove the brown layer with laser surgery.

doesn't matter. I feel inferior whenever i look at someone that doesn't have brown eyes.

Thats because you are. Half some dignity and self respect. Are you a woman? You are behaving like one. Wah I didnt perfect breasts and a nice ass. wah. Man the fuck up child. Your an alpha male simian guardian of the Earth. Start acting like one.

Attached: blood not club.jpg (480x384, 47K)

>I feel inferior whenever i look at someone that doesn't have brown eyes.
Would not recommend the surgery. If you want check out how they do it on YouTube, it's not worth risking your sight and most people could give less shits if you have brown or blue eyes.

It's like the difference between being 6'4 and 6'5, doesnt matter at that point. Just be glad you have vision.

im basically a sandnigger though. Italians don't exist anymore.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nPFGwokWKxdc-kxuI5eyYw/
Your posting history, shitskin.

Green eyes here. Wish I had blue, but glad I don't have brown. Both parents had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I wouldn't recommend surgery. It is dangerous.

Attached: 1561303669954.jpg (604x358, 20K)

anything is better than brown.

ALBINO NIGGER /=/ white

Attached: nigger albino.jpg (922x750, 464K)

>A trait left over from their snowy ape ancestors.
Erectus

Attached: Asia aborig ustralopithecus and tropically-adapted erectus.gif (432x324, 148K)

Omg lol, crying for attention. Wah plz guiz I dont feel white enough. Convince me Im not a shitskin whose ancestors were bred by arabs and africans. Dont worry brother, I accept you.

Never said it was boomer retard. The word youre looking for is leucism. Sit the fuck down lonely autist faggot.

>Dont worry brother, I accept you.
doesn't mean much coming from a mutt

whiter than you beaner

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

whats your point socially ostracized, sexually frustrated, chimp

Attached: emilia ape.jpg (1700x1408, 393K)

Imagine being such a faggot you care about what people think about your eye color

Well greece and italy, theres your problem. 35% moor. Africa right across the sea and all. Straight of Gibraltar couldnt have been that hard to cross.

t. 56

Btfo

err. wrong. If I was albanian, turk, or bulgarian, Id probably look more white than you. Just think of them have those pretty colored eyes you covet yet pol doesnt consider them white europoeans. Have some shame. Why did you make this thread. Oh lol. Depressed. You are circle jerking for attention. The big bad brown eyed shitskin nazis are depressed and need a pick me up =( help him boys.

Attached: vegeta laffs.gif (500x281, 621K)

Most this board doesn't go outside and sit here shitting on each other, don't take anything said here seriously and you'll be fine. Tall dark and handsome isn't some imaginary meme

feels great to have hazel eyes

white women cant resist the big abbo cock

Attached: sexy aboriginal.jpg (380x498, 20K)

>Tall dark and handsome isn't some imaginary meme
Oof. Spoken like a true londonigger.

Its not what other people think its something we can observe objectively with our own shit colored eyes. Brown is ugly. And paired with black hair, and tan skin it makes me nothing but a mutt with less value than a common sandnigger.

I don't want sympathy, I dont expect a solution, or a compromise. I am a freak of nature, and a deadweight to my species. That's just the way it is, and all I can do about it is scream internally until my body withers to dust.

Attached: sheek-louch-donnie-g.jpg (450x447, 80K)

people with brown eyes rarely look better with blue bro
that's why colored contacts on dudes look so goddamn weird.
prolly better off

Actually, it doesn't. Both of my parents have deep blue eyes and somehow I ended up with this blank blueish-greenish iris

an hero via cops

same case with me