How will Ethan cope?

Jow Forums failed to stand up for its idols once again. Just like with Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro, our guy Ethan Klein has been deplatformed, demonetized, labeled a racist, misogynist and nazi. Jews are also trying to sue him since he was larping as a jew when he was actually from Greece. Apparently that's illegal somehow?

How will Ethan cope with standing up for pol when pol didn't stand up for him? How will he cope with being hated and homeless now?

Attached: EthanRegular.png (737x720, 741K)

If you didn't know that niggers were black before, then let me tell you, the kikes are all jewish.

Attached: 1557010970067.png (604x630, 334K)

but he is a jew. so that makes everything void

Sauce on him being from Greece? Did he fuckin larp to get a free vacation? Lel

Wait what happened?

Greeks have jews, nothing you said makes sense

This kike took a DNA test where it showed he was +95% Ashkenazi or some shit. Just because his kike ancestors lived in Greece doesn't mean shit.

Fuck off with the e-celeb shit. Noone cares

There's a buncha Greek Jews out there, senpai.

Another h3h3 drama? Oh boy, I'm really interested...

Attached: 1531588627346.png (801x577, 36K)

is this a shitpost or real? too lazy to google

He was also one of the big proponents of "but did you watch Leaving Neverland?". This kike can go fuck himself

The DNA test has been proven fake, anons here on Jow Forums confirmed this.

It was part of the scheme, later on he denounced his claims against MJ. "I had to say to be more convincing since it was what the majority of jews were going on about at the time." he literally said this 3 podcasts later when he admitted who he really is.

#SaveH3H3

his face is the case. hes a jew.

He literally is NOT.

reminder that he is a bigger kike than his wife who is literally from israel.

She is 98% iranian.

QRD?

he can kiss my ass, fucking dirty jew trying to make a shekel about any clickbait shit there is

fuck this kike

he never stood for nothing

Larping counts

Attached: 1560558482398.jpg (334x506, 39K)

his wife is Ashkenazi. the only people that marry those cave goblins are other jews

>Jordan Peterson
>Ben Shapiro
>Ethan Klein
>Our kikes

Eat shit and die

Attached: Pepe Seizure.gif (800x800, 1.88M)