India will become superpower in few months

India will become superpower in few months.

Pajeetism will rule the world.
Are you ready?

Attached: lets_go.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Did you finally figure out how to generate energy from shit?

fpbp

>still hides behind a memeflag
Pajeet, I.....

Attached: 1543333790119.png (281x300, 112K)

>superpower
>superpooer
So close. Shit it down.

remove memeflag pajeet bro

Fuck off Manpoo Singh

My. Country Pakistan will cleanse you with nuclear hellfire.

Hey pajeet your skin looks and smells like poopoo lol

Attached: your-stomach-hurt-now-pajeet-my-son-yu-must-chose-32831963.png (500x767, 156K)

Look at this Australoid touting his shithole country's flag that has an asshole on it.

Attached: 1561356608269.png (500x646, 187K)

Say that to an Indian in Jan 1 2020, Loser

poocel spotted.

Honestly Indians use to be complete cancer on this board. Now they are kind of funny

Superpooper 2020

Attached: IndianDickForWhiteGirl.jpg (540x720, 121K)

What is Pajeetism?

Attached: Indian Parasites.png (2514x6191, 2.53M)

I see black people shit in the street much more often now. Has really ramped up in last 2-3 years. Saw a guy take a shower with a water bottle earlier today. Just like bathing in the holy Ganges. India has shown us the way.

they are already spreading their influence far and wide.

Attached: n0q8zxl1.png (660x339, 142K)

street shitting

The they can come see the Grand Canyon and learn about toilets.

>India will become super shit in a few months

Fuck off loser

This, can't take OP-faggot the least bit serious under that meme flag.
You sir, proudly showing your anus branded colors, you I can take serious.
And I will say, in order to be a super power, one of the base requirements is to rid one self completely of Islam (or break it's spirit completely as happened with Christianity. Sticking with 'earth is flat and the center of the universe' didn't really work out that well)
And if you can deal with Islam in one of those matters, I for one welcome the chance to hail and pay tribute to our Pajeet Super Power overlords.

They grow by 7% per year.
Soon they will be bigger than the US.

Attached: GDP-PPP-2018.png (1684x588, 52K)

>Got his boobs and vagene
BASED

>PPP
>counting social spending as output anyway
Kys

doesn't india have a near-apocalyptic water shortage rn ?

you should really focus on getting some water for your fellows and less on shitposting

Attached: jontron wut.gif (280x199, 220K)

That would be very bad, my digestion cannot handle spicy food well

No, they use non uranium next gen nuclear power. How far we have fallen.

There's 300 million Muslims in India. They are nested in Indian cities, towns, villages. They're neighbors in some cases. They grow faster than the Hindu population every year. There's Christianity rising in the East in India. To the North-West they've got another nation full of 300 million radical Muslims who are ready to commit jihad in the name of their pedophile God at a moment's notice. On top of that, Pakistan is allied with China and China is doing everything in their power along with Pakistan to surround and crush India.

If you really think Indians can do a thing about Muslims or get out of this fragile geopolitical situation whole, you're extremely bluepilled and dumb. There will be a huge war, depopulation, genocide, atrocities and mass exodus in India sooner or later. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place. They have no way out despite how cool they try to make themselves look by flexing.

You might want to figure out how to use a toilet first.

>superpower

Can't even figure out how to take a proper civilized shit.

The entire world laughs at you.

Attached: 196B23B1-98D9-4E12-BFA6-E07FE7654E36.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

>300 million Muslims in India
That was years ago, more now. And that's the point, which seems to have missed you by a mile.
Are you feeling smart today?

>designated

What a ugly peace of shit, we will put the gun to these ppl.

I thought you were being serious, but the point is that between being surrounded by Mudslimes and Chinks, having overpopulation of subhumans with an IQ of 80, being polluted and warming up fast, running out of water and resources and at the brink of being wiped out by a superbug, Indians are pretty much fucked.

They might barely see the end of this century as a nation much less be a superpower.

Oh, it's this thread again.

Show bobs

I feel sad for them they were so close but instead half of them will die because they dont have water lets hope they can survive those 5 months on cow piss.