We need to abolish the electoral college and replace it with a one person = one vote system

We need to abolish the electoral college and replace it with a one person = one vote system.

Attached: FE5D3965-56E9-4FAB-AA77-E2062A6BF643.jpg (750x603, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact#Constitutionality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We need to abolish the electoral college and replace it with a one person government system.

Attached: gigachad highlighted.png (196x246, 15K)

They must like secession

I will accept this, but everyone has to show ID to vote and the votes have to be permanently recorded in a public database so you can check and make sure your vote isnt altered and no dead people voted.

Based Chad insurrection poster

Yeah, fuck farmers and shit. We Mexico now

Deal. Now get the rest of the republitards on board.

I bet she gives toothy blowjobs.

You'd need a constitutional amendment to do that, which means you'd need 3/4th of the states to ratify it, which means it's never going to happen. Why would smaller states voluntarily give more power to larger states? This is a non-starter.

How many illegals reside in Queens vs. the number of illegals in those sixteen states?

Bitch nigga that's the best argument for the electoral college bar none. Fuck Queens ruling the country.

Attached: 6b1b24025a5d61d76de345df40234b10_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

queens can go fuck itself. its full of spics

Haha fuck that you shadow nigger

This is why there’s a national popular vote pact going on. And Oregon just became the 15th state to join on in the pact. Which means there’s 70 more electoral votes to go.

Attached: 6B70ECF5-F9F7-4DCB-B4AA-7F05F317A3E9.jpg (750x739, 178K)

is this a "meme" among twitter liberals now?
i keep seeing them talk about how the senate is unfair because it lets white people vote

Not just larger states, but the few liberal cities. It would be fucking retarded, because they would always win.
But that's what this cunt wants. Absolute power. Why is she still not hanging from a tree??

When is this dumb bitch going to crack open a book and learn why we have a House and a Senate?

Attached: AOC potato.jpg (400x324, 34K)

She is one more reason to keep the electoral college.

One person one vote already exists

The presidential election is 50 elections each held in a different state in order to ensure no state gets marginalized

Eat shit

Based

And it's unconstitutional. But you dumb nogs are too stupid to know that.

I live in queens. No one here should be allowed to vote. Theyre all un-American retards. The whole city needs to be nuked.

Agreements between states are illegal and if you look at that picture it's all women

Trump won 60% of men. I'm not sure why liberals think "if i change the rules to say i win, i win" while jiggling your little mantitties in excitement as the BVLL fucks your girlfriend when you are numerically and materially outmatched and men are getting tired of your shit and could easily end you in minecraft.

Does she not know why the electoral college exists?
Oh who am I kidding she actually DOES know.
The electoral college is already skewed left, imagine if we had full democracy and had these retards telling farmers what to do.

Once demographics change in our favor republicans are never going to win another election again.
The national popular vote pact already has 15 states joined in, and we need only 70 more electoral voters for the whole thing to get implemented nation wide.

Fuck you and eat shit

it is the wink that makes me want to kill her

Fellow Queensfag tells the truth. Between the kikes and the shitskin immigrants, it's like living in a one-party state.

>This is why there’s a national popular vote pact going on. And Oregon just became the 15th state to join on in the pact. Which means there’s 70 more electoral votes to go.

And then it gets struck down:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact#Constitutionality

Supreme Court makeup may change, but I bet the current nine would overturn this.

Not that it matters, literally no state that voted for Trump in 2016 has passed this. Think about that. Hillary Clinton was a big electoral vote loser, and even if they got every last state that voted for her to pass this (which they haven't, at all), they're still about forty shorts, maybe more so after the 2020 census shifts some House seats around. Until a state that voted for Trump in 2016 passes this, it's a waste of time talking about, they're just getting low-hanging fruit states to pass it.

If the Dems had enough electoral votes to ramrod this through in just blue states, they wouldn't even be bothering, they'd be winning every election already as is.

>Once demographics change in our favor

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

>Being unironically retarded enough to think SCOTUS will allow this retarded liberal shit.

>trump won 60% of men
Yes and? Men are only 50% of the population.
>it’s illegal
No it’s not dumbass.

"Queens should rule the rest of the United States."

My country don't have electoral college, and I gotta say, that shit sucks. In the end the poorer, less educated, with worse economy region on Brazil (the FUCKING northeast) is the one with the actual power to decide who win elections, and those always vote in populists like the retarded cattle they are. Regions that altough big but with lesser demographic density, like the North, are fucking forgotten.

Attached: 1438735139798.jpg (500x670, 45K)

>this tweet from a moronic faggot
is the entire point of having an electoral college
horseface's ignorance and stupidity never fails to amaze me

Attached: low res peeweeJPG.jpg (545x690, 19K)

She has the endorsement of the globalist/capitalist establishment.

Multiculturalism serves to create a massive amount of fighting amongst different groups, making them easier to control. Wild times. Good luck Czech bro. The US is already over as a coherent nation, it's simply an economic zone that can be summed up as "a stack of cash being fought over by multiple minority groups."

We fought a war between each other over this.

Is that why millennials largely voted for Hillary Clinton last election?

>in Minecraft
Lmao I love this meme

Within the next hundred years the SCOTUS will be full of retarded liberal spics and they will allow whatever they want.

White Millennials didn't

>change the system so all democrats have to do is pack the cities full of minorities to win
no thanks I will keep my hard earned money

one state - one vote

>Once demographics change in our favor republicans are never going to win another election again.

Democrats have been saying "Republicans are a decade away from permanent" irrelevancy since the 1970s, and it just keeps not happening.

Sometime in 2052, after the Republican wins that presidential election: "E-enjoy it, he'll be the last GOP President ever! For sure this time!"

Attached: Book.jpg (331x499, 43K)

queens already does rule the country, its where trump's from

If your a dem. I dont think you understand how many dem votes are fradulent.

>No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3

Not that the Constitution means anything to you fuckheads. Dumbass.

Oh, but I would love it if Trump wins the popular vote and all the Democrat states go, "On second thought..." Asshole.

reminder that AOC's district had like 20k voters total and her entire career as a member of the House is due to districting, the same kind of concept as the EC.

Taking steps into a dictatorship direction.

Very nice Ocasio.

Yep, quantity over quality & mob rule forever! Nobody in history ever thought of this before, and when they did, it always ended really well! Hooray!

Once small step for democrats, one giant leap back for actual democracy

Cool, now how many people there voted for him?

So refreshing to see an ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE not understand how being a republic works.

Better yet Abolish voting, why even pretend any more. Abolish government while your at it too

this is probably the most bluepilled take ever. the electoral college was set up to prevent megalopolis' from dominating national politics. same thing with the senate.

Dumb bitch only wants California and new York to decide who's president. We need to abolish the popular vote.

This is literally why we have the electoral college (and an equal representation in the senate). Less populous states would have no reason to stay in the union if they could just get pushed around by more populous states

>Women in politics

God I hate women so fucking much

Fucking nobody.
Like any of this matters. They'll bend an outsider to their will, "they" being the real power behind the presidency, even if their selected puppet doesn't win

>Electoral college was Okay until DRUMPF took over!
Man, imagine being SO mad you didn't get your way, you're trying to fundamentally change the entirety of government

It is also a tendency in most countries that election laws shall not be regulated by states, only by federal law.

-
The "one person one vote" system is fucking shit. It actually takes away the democratic power of entire regions in the country, and in consequence the improvements and federal help they will get in the future, as candidates focus all their attention on single regions of the country. It also fucks up the union, as separatist talk are always in the rise after elections, when one region dragged over one candidate alone, and people from the others get mad about it.

none of that even matters, that would literally require a constitutional amendment and there is zero chance 38 states ratify that

The thing that irritates me more abozt this bullshit is how those fucks pretend it's to ensure ''fair'' voting, when it's obvious they just want to manipulate the system in their favor. Remember when they praised EC when Obongo won??

>person = one vote system
i agree. but persons only, no women, spics or niggers

Her district is full of spic immigrants. NY requires zero proof that you're eligible. You don't even have to show ID when you go vote. They don't give two fucks if illegals vote.

On the other hand, TPTB are out to get her. Cuomo's going after her for the Amazon fiasco. You think the (((media))) would jumped all over the concentration camp crack if she wasn't being set up?

41% of white millennials voted for trump.

I will literally fight you in the streets to keep the EC
Too bad youre a giant pussy eh?

I really don't get why they haven't realized it's easier and more consistent with the spirit of the system, to split large states into smaller states to get more electoral college influence than to abolish the entire electoral college process.
I mean, the electoral college is a direct equivalent to a joint sitting of congress after all...

>Her district is full of spic immigrants. NY requires zero proof that you're eligible. You don't even have to show ID when you go vote.
its like that here in California too, I even live in a Republican county. The guy who gave me my ballot in 2016 couldn't even speak English and didn't ask for ID

>queens should be able to rule over 16 states like subservient vassals
i wonder what would happen if those 16 states stopped giving resources to Queens?
has AOC ever read the Hunger Games?

Democracy is inherently flawed, and the flaws only become more apparent when the voting public becomes dumber, lazier and more self-serving (i.e. all shitskins).

Bernie is going to beat trump even with the EC in place. See you in 2020 shithead.

Why should those 16 states stay in the union?

One vote per landowning taxpaying household WITH an IQ and civics test paid for with a poll tax.

Someone has to introduce a bill to amend the constitution. Everything else is punditry.

>On the other hand, TPTB are out to get her. Cuomo's going after her for the Amazon fiasco. You think the (((media))) would jumped all over the concentration camp crack if she wasn't being set up?

I dont think they are really attacking her lmao, thats just Jews being Jews and the old guard Democrats trying to stem the tide of the Nu-Democrats aka retarded marxist LATINX trannies and such

That’s actually more of a reason to keep it than to get rid of it. Why should queens control ~25% of the country? Because it’s leftist? What if queens was full of far right radicals instead? Would you still oppose the electoral college?

You won't win in a physical fight, we've been seeing you get your asses beat ever since these meaningless clashes started. You want to be a caveman about it, have at it. Go and get your head bashed in for nothing

It's the voting that counts and even if the electoral college stays, it will still become all blue eventually

>Biden flips Penn and Michigan back to blue, taking electoral college
>Trump edges popular vote by a single vote
>15 blue states now flip red, giving Trump the victory
Please let this happen

retard alert

>Republic of semi-sovereign states
>let's have only 2 run the show
The Left really is retarded.

Attached: J Skarville.jpg (615x426, 161K)

In the US, it's the states that decide election laws.

Democracy only works when white land owning males have the only vote

So basically hundreds of thousands to millions of republicans in California, NY, Illinois or Hawaii that don't even bother going to the polls since they know it's impossible to win their states could actually vote next time and flip every single state red

they're working on filling up Florida and Texas with illegals, so it'll be 4 ruling everyone.

>make it so representatives only go to the largest cities
>completely ignore entire states even when it comes to legislation
>commies and nu-liberals conveniently only live in densely packed cities
Nah.

Yeah and that's why all the footage on the internet is of antifags getting their skulls battered in.

>implying Biden will even be the nominee
Plus trump lost to Hillary fucking Clinton in the popular vote by over 3 million what makes you think he can even win the popular vote to Biden by a close margin?

Okay, but we must implement voter ID excluding illegals.

They’re going to do that regardless, trump will win the popular vote in 2020, mostly due to the left turning it into an issue. Watching the leftists heads explode when they realize their electoral votes will by “””law””” go to trump, is just the icing on the cake

Attached: BF0F0055-2265-49D9-A1A8-E118646EE6F2.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Same could be said about the hundreds of thousands of liberals in deep red states that don’t bother to vote either.
I’m glad you agree with determining elections by the popular vote.

The one smart thing her wing of the Democrat party is doing is capturing local prosecutors' offices. Prosecutors (DAs) get to decide which laws to enforce and which not to. They got Queens tonight, but they got Boston, Chicago, DC, and I think New York last November. These are the people who will decide what the law is on the ground and her people are claiming territory.

Democracy is for fags, we are a constitutional republic.

Dont like it, revolt, nigger

are you retarded? the last 2 republican presidents LOST the popular vote and shouldn't have been president at all

how the fuck is this a functioning system where the loser is the winner?

Trust me, the knives are out on her. They're just going to wait until the right time. She's already got some questionable ethics nonsense going on.

King Andrew put a lot of his prestige on the Amazon deal and he doesn't like being messed up by some loudmouth latina slut. You watch, she'll be primaried and in four years she'll be all forgotten.

>trump
>winning the popular vote

Lmao. All he has is the wall, he has no reforms on education, healthcare and housing which are all huge issues for the average american working paycheck to paycheck.

This plan is fool-proof, this is why you guys are so smart.
Great idea. Genius. It literally can't go wrong..

I can see it now, bourgeoisie only..

Is what I would say if I were mentally retarded

Attached: delacroix-liberty-leading-the-people-1830.jpg (1252x993, 195K)

You’re retarded. City needs are different then rural needs you idiots.

Because that's not the rules of game, you dumbass.