Jow Forums... on a serious note, why the fuck are so many westerners moving to Japan?

Jow Forums... on a serious note, why the fuck are so many westerners moving to Japan?..
Excluding the Nip grills, seriously?
>be me
>over on Jow Forums
>guy posts about riding his bike through Japan
Fucking marriage Visa
Also saw a Russian say he’s moving to Japan, and there’s an entire thread asking the easiest way to get a citizenship in Japan..
Literally, we can’t keep Japan Japan because of fucking retards who contribute to the problem.
If you wanna temporarily work, FINE ok, whatever; but permanent residents.. come on.. How long do we have before it’s infested with hapa, and fucking diversity?
Can’t even just keep Japan Japanese, can we?

Attached: 6EA6953A-1853-4DED-B684-29E28EB15371.png (698x867, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XChY65rrbyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese women are fucked dude.

Japan is top-tier comfy. The women are the same as everywhere else, though.

Attached: 20190626_083023.jpg (1080x1919, 1.48M)

Said the English teacher/marine, what's wrong with them anyway (I don't have an Asian fetish btw, just curious).

Fucked by superior white genes

Attached: l.gif (252x300, 924K)

>what's wrong with them anyway
They're women.

They constantly cuck their own men. There are hundreds of videos of fat/old white sexpats getting Japanese pussy.

the anime generations (millennials and zoomers) want to realize their anime fantasies

anime have brainwashed tons of millennials and zoomers

Both japan and Korea have better quality of life than the US.

Attached: IMG_3972.jpg (470x750, 60K)

>moving to a goddamn sardine can of an island full of autistic midgets
>ishygddt

Attached: 1523765848883.jpg (500x378, 26K)

>>guy posts about riding his bike through Japan
don't suppose it was that annoying (((viral marketer))) shilling the r/japanlife subreddit
did he talk about his school teacher native Japanese buddy that he did the trip with and have his own face covered in all the photos?

>Guaranteed job just for speaking english
>Make decent wage given the cost of living there
>Get subsidized housing and utilities
>Get to flee the decaying west
Why would you not go to Japan

Attached: unnamed.jpg (720x378, 37K)

I’m thinking of it, if I don’t get a new job here soon

Does the JTA pay you fucktards to post this shit?

Just don't put Tokyo or Osaka as your preferred cities to teach, not a chance you'll get in. Put some random rural village and its essentially a free ride.

Attached: 36583116_607480662959675_7731943728490741760_o.jpg (1478x1108, 226K)

this, they are not as batshit as south east asians though.

Love hearing stories about some neckbeard getting told to fuck off for being a penniless NEET, or his balls cut off and then financially raped and dumped if he does have money.

All because he thought; 'orientals are more subservient and demure'. They don't take shit from anyone, let alone western losers after they get what they need.

yep

Attached: 1556256586836.png (824x703, 742K)

>The women are the same as everywhere else
This.

Docile waifus by day, chimping out like niggers by night.

youtube.com/watch?v=XChY65rrbyM

looks soulless and utilitarian 2bh

Attached: 1556974971902.jpg (1500x1000, 410K)

what is this pic related, a truck of peace instructional driving course?

He never said what he does. Only posted one pic. What do you guys do in Japan? I mean I highly doubt you’re natives.
So basically what you’re saying is that more and more people are doing this every year, or is this just a meme?
Thanks buddy, gave me a laugh with that pic. lol

an urban place with actual culture

Attached: 1561068400220.jpg (1800x990, 336K)

I don't know how it is with teaching language.
I use to be sent by my IT company to Japan to teach them some corporate process nonsense.

That was the hardest year in my life. I thought that all this bushido code in company nonsense is just a meme in corporations. It is not. Managers wanted to have god like respect, having zero knowledge. I travel a lot and train people around the world, but such strong hierarchy (know your place and bow to me) I experienced only in Japan.

Regarding ladies, if you are not a weeb and have something to say appart from anime and actually show any interest towards them, you will have a lot of fun.

a few more minarets and it'll be perfect.

shill for r/japanlife. Japan really needs more diversity.

I can speak fluent English and Portuguese how many anime catgirls will the state give me?

I figured a refugee like you would say something like that

Attached: 1559754472831.jpg (4096x2731, 2.08M)

Zero, Asians don't like African muslims.

Attached: C9gIZoVV0AA6c05.jpg (800x1200, 167K)

kek I just noticed you're a mutt.
Wow imagine mistaking you for a European.

whiter than you ken-sama :)

[screams in half squid]

Attached: dreamofafishermanswife.jpg (1600x1116, 860K)

>shill for r/japanlife.
>Japan really needs more diversity.
Wdym? Japan does not need diversity..

He only posted a pic of his bike.

I'm just curious because I've run into this character before on irc as one of many reddit shills trying to get the holdouts to migrate to their platform.

Ahhh. What do you do in Japan, my guy? Are you from there? (Sorry, can’t remember if I asked.)

because Japan is not a place crawling with Zhang

Attached: Untitled.png (1119x1325, 258K)

I wonder if the yellow fever still is to create interracial couples in Japan and elsewhere in Asia to spoil to pure genetic lines of the Asians. We know that the Asians are next one the west falls.

Oh I shill for reddit to encourage white people to flee their countries and come here and breed with the natives.
its not a very serious job though so mostly I just bicycle around in the mountains.

lol no seriously. That was the fucking guy though because he was biking around a mountain!!!

Attached: D3FD2243-60FF-4A19-A7E3-91023267EB28.jpg (600x532, 42K)

by me

Attached: fuck dat yerro pussy asian.png (749x611, 33K)

Your idea of grorious nihongo girls being pure and wonderful is wrong.

i prefer white women

She's pretty ugly, god only knows what she looks like without makeup.

Someone post the video of the aussie boomer yelling at his chink wife because "YOU DON'T SUCK, YOU DON'T FUCK"

I don't think anyone sees them as 'pure or wonderful', but it's a 'grass is always greener' situation where guys assume it is easier to pull nip girls without them being total sluts because whites are seen as respectable by their families and asians have more parental influence over their relationships. It's actually not so true for japan, but it is in China, Vietnam, Thailand etc. Also while they aren't purer, they are 'different' from white girls and don't have the same hang ups and attitudes which cause so much frustration. What they do get pissed about is more easily fixed, like wanting more things or children or a house, rather than having awkward ambitions like careers or travelling or all the other shit western women come up with to feel satisfied.

>shows Prague, the most hated and degenerate place in Czechia
That Japanese street is million times comfier than Prague will ever be, because Prague is just tourist bait. Streets littered with same kind of souvenir shops that sell stupid shit for extreme prices.

Nip grills can't be excluded though. Even if they aren't pure and wonderful, at worst, they're not as damaged by feminism & leftism. Plus they're tiny so my manlet ass has a chance

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

Attached: 219020921.png (979x594, 329K)

this is my ideal female body type

i hate the typical stacy whores that Jow Forums always posts

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1080x1394, 176K)

Attached: Bueno.png (833x540, 468K)

Kind of want to move to Japan because it reminds me of my European home country before it was infested with niggers and muslims.

you need to speak fluent japanese as well which is several magnitudes harder than english.

because MUH DICK is okay if white people do it

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers
Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard
It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers
Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard
It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

Bengali has Japanese word you dog

>asian girls
>not indian or black girls (assuming triple digit IQ)

Attached: 1540736094148.gif (262x187, 125K)

Why do all asian have low arches or completely flat feet?!

White people are the niggers of Asia. They go there so they can nog and get gibs for being white. High testosterone niggers are also stealing white women from whitey making low T white boys move to Asia where their testosterone is higher compared to gooks.

Attached: 1555346588958.gif (200x267, 858K)

We need to preserve Japan though, and not migrate like the niggers, and Muslims.why can’t we just try China, South Korea, or Vietnam or some shit?
If we all go to Japan, then we will become the very thing we hate.
Is that a Korean?

Fuck off, faggot

So are you telling me that this kind of thing is becoming more poplar, or unchanged really?

>White people are the niggers of Asia
I cannot tell you how many times I have seen expats like this. So many white guys without any useful skill thinks they deserve to be treated as God's gift for simply being white and speaking English. Thankfully, everyone in Asia is starting to wake up to how useless these English teachers are at actually teaching English.
Unless you have a valuable skill that is hard to find like being a doctor, engineer, financial analyst, or professor, then fuck off because you are just as useful to the world as a Stacy going to Africa to take selfies with starving diseased ridden niglets.

Niggers black white women. White men bleach gookesses. Chink men rice black women. This is reality. The world is trying to create a balance by sending Asian men to Africa since white whores and yellow sluts are marrying outside their race. Pretty soon Chinese men will be the niggers of Africa to bring balance to race mixing and niggering.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-033620.png (2048x2030, 2.27M)

>fucking refugee and niggers taking our jobs and ruining our country’s demographics!
>Ooga booga imma go move to japan where the jap women at

This is where you are wrong. The two largest populations are mixing, which will make the largest population in the near future. Afterwards, all other populations will be assimilated into blazin ethnicity.

Attached: IMG_3971.jpg (236x353, 20K)

But what I’m asking is; is this sort of thing always been going on, or is it a recent influx?

From what I’ve seen, many Africans are leaving China, and it’s basically chinks fucking Africa’s women, and being niggers and leaving them.

Korea is pretty great and China is acceptable, no way I'm learning Chinese though. I at least intend to respect jap culture in every way I can, which is a far cry from the migrants we get. If immigration to Japan becomes a bigger thing, leftists will destroy it anyway - we can counterbalance it by moving there

>The women are the same as everywhere else, though.

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

I think I can see a middle ground here. If we don’t reproduce to mix in our blood into society to ruin the pure Japanese bloodline, then I can be ok with this. I want a Japanese woman with a kid or 2. If and I mean IF I had a bastard kid, I’d make them leave for Korea to find another mixed person. Maybe just not have a kid..
I whack this idea of helping Japan fight against the Jews, and left ideology, but most everyone tells me it won’t work.

Have*

>ToP tIeR cOmfY
Wtf do you even mean by this you weeb faggot? Awww their cture is so comfy because everything is so kawaii desu and disciplined UwU UwU

>EU flag
Checks out.

Attached: 1518771724323m.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

This, same with most non third world Asian women, never got the meme why you fat neets think you’re gonna be saved by nip puss when that only works out if you were attractive/had game/ had money or all of the above in the first place. East Asian women are culturally MORE superficial than white women, it’s not the 80s anymore when white men and culture are a rarity/novelty, now they are comparing you to Chris hemsworth.

I suggest sticking to pinoys and Cambodians but they are so repulsive you might as well stay at home and bang a black girl.

Japs are a product of multiple peoples anyhow, though it happened a long time ago. It's not a bad idea, hapas seem like a decent lot to me, despite the memes. What's your idea?

I never understand why a lot of Asian countries hire unprofessional "teachers" which the only qualification is to speak their mother tongue. If you want to teach in a foreign country as a German you need to study for a long time and need to apply to German Government Teaching centers located in my country.You shouldn't let idiots teach your kids =your future.

Yup. These english teachers have this rosy view of the east that stems from ignorance that's ultimately the product of eurocentric education system and subsequently have no idea of what they are getting themselves into when they marry abroad

Attached: 1550129002065m.jpg (1024x682, 69K)

>This, same with most non third world Asian women, never got the meme why you fat neets think you’re gonna be saved by nip puss when that only works out if you were attractive/had game/ had money or all of the above in the first place. East Asian women are culturally MORE superficial than white women, it’s not the 80s anymore when white men and culture are a rarity/novelty, now they are comparing you to Chris hemsworth.
Nope.

Attached: roastiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 142K)

Mostly it's just sex and food.

Attached: frivolous-wife-korean-movie-2.jpg (520x780, 51K)

Hapas unironically only turn out well if they are AMWF, mainly because if it’s WMAF they grow up with the stigma that they got COLONIZED or that their moms a race traitor. Asians only care about who your dad is. I know many male hapas who have massive chips on their shoulders. Don’t get me wrong though there’s nothing inherently wrong with them, it’s just a psychological thing.

they fell for the anime meme, its ok they will learn the hard way

Attached: No thanks insect lover.png (256x256, 48K)

>its another episode of WMAF is bad but AMWF is good
when will you niggers learn that all race mixing is bad, and spawns little goblinos with a mixed sense of identity and fucked genes?

Attached: 1559479992165.png (720x616, 329K)

White niggers

Attached: nathansfam4.jpg (566x425, 74K)

You missed me, nigger.

Attached: 30589817_229743437583006_2782679486825496576_n.jpg (1080x780, 1.03M)

Redpill us.
I know, but at the same time, they do have slight differences over Chinese and Koreans. (Physically and genetically)
>hapa
You mean for fucking?... never really thought about that actually, but not a bad idea..

Attached: E2A05632-2BDF-464A-A059-709EE2F370CE.jpg (464x520, 24K)

> I know many male hapas who have massive chips on their shoulders
Yup, that's what I mainly fear a hapa kid might turn out like, it's pretty self-fulfilling. Those are often even more pathetic than incels

weeabos

“Asian” you do realize that’s everything from India to japan right? But by all means come down to China or Japan friend, the reality is there. Of course you’re gonna make up some fantastical tale about banging every girl you met, but fact is, going overseas doesn’t magically make you more attractive to women. To actually good looking white chads here, the flip side is that you look more exotic so it’s a buffet for you, just keep an eye on your wallet

japanese have south east asian admixture from the island aboriginals that got assimilated, thats why they are shorter than Koreans

Gaijin go home

I agree with this and user who says Japan needs to stay racially pure.

oh shit, I'm moving to japan now

fuck murrrica

It's everywhere so. If a women's brain says guy is hot he is hot and he can bang. It dosesn't matter which race.However so many guys here no matter if they are asian or whites do the most beta thing and cry if a white women fucks with a black guy or a asian women fucks with a white guy.If you are jealous you admit that you are inferior to the guy which fucks your target women.

I live in Korea. I don't bang every girl I meet, but they make it real clear that I could. And they do that right in front of my wife, which makes my wife very angry.
> going overseas doesn’t magically make you more attractive to women.
Of course not. It makes you be in a place where the women find you more attractive. See

Attached: 1527053143114.jpg (680x1024, 220K)

Imo, they’re genetically superior to other Asians, that’s why I believe before we take their women, we need to increase and prosper their ethnically pure birth rate. You don’t just keep killing animals while they’re endangered. You increase the population so you have an abundance of them to take home as you want.

Yup, also one more thing is your child might come out wonky looking. Of the male hapas I know only 1/5 could be called handsome, the others look worse than the average Chinese in Singapore, from observation it seems that white/pinoy is the worst mix and white/East Asian the best

No silly, I meant as people & potential children. Now that you mention it though, it doesn't sound like a bad idea