Would you live somewhere far away from any other human?

Attached: 1561522922527.jpg (800x483, 81K)

Mowing that lawn would be a bastard of a job.

Fuck me lmao

Rural North Korea

As long as there were good Internet

Why no barn? No sheep?

where he supposed to get peanut butter..

Yes, and I’d still be shitposting here 24/7

I would feel so exposed like that. Any random person would be attracted to my one sign of civilization. I would rather live isolated in a bunker.

Yes, in Minecraft.

>electricity
>climate control
>internet
>hot and cold running water
this is what separates us from the subhuman

Why are solitary farm buildings so goddamn aesthetic?

Attached: 47486848262_73147857d1_b.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

But user, that's a Swedish cuckshed

Solar panels , satelit internet and huge water receptors
20k at max

It's literally in fucking Sonoma, California.

t. took the photo, it's an abandoned farm not far from the SMART terminus.

Attached: 47539626851_c0f80e38bd_b.jpg (1024x768, 359K)

>Can't visualize an island with amenities
Fuckin NPC

Attached: 1539455200665.png (247x200, 10K)

I already do just not physically

I moved to Alaska for exactly that reason

yes I'm considering moving to west virginia

In a heartbeat

all of Jow Forums should move to Tristan da Cunha

as long as I have electricity, internet and able to get products within 3-7 days, YES!

i hope all y'all losers fuck off to some rock in the middle of the ocean

anyone else wouldn't live on this island because it is surrounded by dangerous cliffs?
have one little psychotic episode or even sleepwalking incident and you plummet 100 meters into the ocean.

Attached: 35735678.jpg (372x342, 30K)

i currently moved for 2 weeks in my family's summer resort next to the sea (I can work online).
>little people around; I interact mostly with people when I go to the local town to buy supplies
>my main company is cicadas, the sound of waves & internet
I plan to go back to Athens for 1 night this weekend just to meet some friends for a beer, then come back here.
I don't know if I could do this long-term but so far the exp and general lack of humans is amazing. I do miss my meme folder though (it's on my main pc)

>my main company is cicadas, the sound of waves & internet
based and redpilled. I'm currently working out how to place a small garden house on a terrain my parents own that is all forest, cycas and a river. I don't want to turn it into an official house and pay taxes on it though

> I'm currently working out how to place a small garden house on a terrain my parents own that is all forest, cycas and a river.
This sounds amazing. Working in the garden / fields is always refreshing as a feeling.
>I don't want to turn it into an official house and pay taxes on it though
Fuck real estate taxes. This was introduced to us ~ 2015. Literal theft.

That's a hunting lodge btw, nobody lives there.

I live here with my six wives and 42 children.

Attached: 1499166932595b78d4286993.21293081.jpg (1920x1080, 1.95M)

shipping container or RV/motorhome

I live here with my six wives and 42 children. The original inhabitants were communist, so we killed them.

Attached: 1499166932595b78d4286993.21293081.jpg (1920x1080, 1.95M)

I sometimes wonder what island is that.

Attached: 1561187874930.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Definitely. 6 centuries ago a lot of people were primed with an idea to abandon the fucking filthy plagued Europe and find a better place to live, without feudalism, where they would be free. This is how America was discovered, and soon it became the embodiment of these values. Now it became the reason for which people were fleeing Europe. So what shall we do? Maybe the first space settlement will be the only way to repeat this. For some time, of course. The Earth is doomed.

based and redpilled

Sage and hide

FUCK OFF BOOMER

yes as long i have internet to shitpost on Jow Forums

nice , absolute dreamplace

Absolutely. My wet dream is a comfy home in some remote part of siberia or alaska.
Growing your own food, living completely independent and being able to do whatever the fuck you want without having to worry about laws.

Thinking of Montana

i already do