Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=AUTCSI_NCW4
youtu.be/S8FmtPKv1cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf?

Attached: 518c4f3.jpg (1080x1336, 160K)

Attached: 1cbd67c.jpg (1080x1855, 252K)

Attached: 5ea1107.png (1568x186, 48K)

Indians, just like Spics (Especially Mulattoes for some fucking reason) call themselves White, and compare themselves to Europeans.
It's quite sad really, they despise their own race so much, that they wan't to change teams, but know they can't.

Spics are subhuman too but at least they have 20-25% European admixture from getting raped by conquistadors, Indians have 0% European admixture so where does this retarded notion even come from in their heads?

Attached: 5050265.jpg (750x1334, 139K)

Imagine being a little kid, looking under your bed, and seeing those eyes looking back at you

Bitch lasagna

Kek

Fuck u bitch basterd

Attached: images (14).jpg (236x295, 14K)

>HOW TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE RACIST AGAINST INDIANS

Make more people have to meet actual Indians in real life.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE. IT WORKED FOR ME!

Indians are seriously autistic.

I worked in retail and everytime an indian came in, everyone knew it was going to be fucking annoying.

why?

Jokes on you.
Whitebois can't even dance like Indian Kings.

invidio.us/watch?v=AUTCSI_NCW4

I wish i had this confidence

God you are a stereotype and the sooner the muslims wipe you people out. The better.

The word aryan, that is it.

If they stay in their own country, idgaf what they do.

They always came in asking if shit was on sale, if theh could return broken things without a reciept, if they could return things to use a coupon then found and pay less for it, to use multiple of the same coupon despite it saying you can only use it once per purchase, etc. They are fucking awful to deal with and they smell like shit.

Medshits included

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 33K)

Too late. Try spending 5 minutes in an NHS hospital.
Speak Hindi? If not, you're shit out of luck.

I legit am scared Indians will be flooded with a bunch of shitty phones and cheap internet and soon we'll have a billion of those fuckers making "bitch lasagna" tier posts everywhere oozing with their clear pathetic inferiority complexes.

This is a legitimate concern I have.

Attached: terminator2nuclearexplosionskeletonbanner.jpg (1200x627, 235K)

That's an Asian male larper though.

True but fortunately I'm never ill so rarely have to deal with them. But yeah I've heard the stories and they don't sound great at all.

All south Indians. Ugly bastards.

If you ask these questions, it's because you already know the answer.
In short : no, they're not human.

Indians are cool tho for the most part

It's not fair to judge people based on retards on the internet. Imagine what the white race would look like if you only judged it by the hick retards on Facebook

Attached: tenor.gif (370x300, 332K)

In general? No. Most Indians are too little removed from poverty and financial insecurity to climb the higher tiers of Maslov's hierarchy

There is also a strong focus on rote learning in the Indian education system, which prohibits a lot of people from self-learning and self-actualizing.

But mostly, it's about poverty. By and large, being poor keeps you from thinking about higher-tier things. Just look at white rednecks as an example.

>brown
>people

You guys are really worse of than even Sweden and I feel bad for you sometimes. But then I think about Enoch Powell and Mosely and how you guys fought for this, and in all the time it took for this to come to fruition you did fucking nothing. I sincerely hope London burns to the fucking ground in some cataclysimic shitskin riot and that you’ll finally put the sword to all the multi-culti bastards and INGSOC faggots that have turned the UK into Airstrip One.

There's practically no genetic difference between North and South Indians and Pakis. You're the same race. You have Abo DNA too. You're subhuman, have brown skin and an IQ around 80 too.
No, it's just your genetics. You're not genetically the same as European/White people.

Attached: 1561453950119.jpg (643x464, 31K)

It's already happening. They've infested Reddit, YouTube, Twitter and any other mainstream site you can think of. Quora is a website that is literally famous for being overrun and destroyed by Indians.

bobs or vagana?

Attached: n0q8zxl1.png (660x339, 142K)

> That flag
I'd tell you to go suck a dick but you'd just enjoy it

I have seen a very noticeable increase in India flags on this board. Anyone else?

Attached: 30 dicks.png (714x585, 237K)

>Brown retard doesn't know what the flag means now
Do you deny the existence of race and genetics?

Yep. Indians will infest whatever place they can if they know that place has White people. They're like niggers who don't understand the concept of segregation and racially exclusive spaces.

fb is like /b/ for indians

Attached: 5e695c028fbbbf89c8703fe8bd49a4ee-imagejpeg.jpg (540x960, 53K)

They're not human. It's the equivalent of human cockroaches.

They smell like shit. Their food tastes like it. They can't speak properly and they're all thieves.

Fuck Iran. India needs to go. Also their culture is garbage. It's like a real life fantasy land where you visit and people beg you for money - except it isn't a video game and Kreia isn't there to lecture you.

It's just white robed retards eating monkey brains who are all insanely timid pussies because if they cause a problem they won't get a free meal at the mega-palace that consistently gives out food for everybody all day long.

The pathetic thing is that all of their posts are getting butthurt about the POO meme and desperately trying to prove themselves to other races because they know their race is a joke.

It's PATHETIC.

you scare wh*te boi?

Do you mean to tell me you were genetically hardwired to suck dick and it wasn't just learned behavior, faggot?

Just go into any pf changs and see how they behave

Are u hardwired 2 ruin pf changs fggot

Indians are subhumans.
This hurts them because they know it's true

I dont know why but indians have a special place in my heart they are the biggest and most ridiculous autists ever

>insanely timid pussies

It's amazing that a nation of a BILLION people can't produce anyone to compete at the Olympics. Go look at Indian sport results. They can't excel at ANYTHING they are the most mediocre race. Even blacks are capable of short-distance racing... Indians are useless in all aspects.

Shitskins are genetically more likely to be faggots besides being lower IQ and subhuman, so you tell me.
Their entire shithole of a country is a ticking time bomb. Imagine a tumor full of 2 billion shitskins who breed non-stop. It's inevitable that the South Asian region will go to shit due to war, water shortage, sex imbalance or disease sooner or later. When that happens there will be hundreds of millions of these subhumans clamoring to get into Europe.

Attached: 1554906440728.png (591x581, 103K)

Attached: indian chad.jpg (600x797, 220K)

kek
>fb is like /b/ for indians
now that I think of it, you are right user.

Those memes are closer to truth than you might think. I work in the IT sector of a major truck manufacturing company and around 30% of my department are indians. None of them have any sense of self awareness whatsoever. There was this one time when we hade a teambuilding activity which at some point involved telling some facts about yourself and bringing an item that has a special meaning for you (I brought the "magic" 8-ball that I found at flea market together with my ex). Most of the people brought photos of their families but this one indian guy in our team had a different idea. He took a out a sheet of paper with the word "Peace" handwritten in fancy (or so he thought) lettering. He then proceeded to explain that he is a pacifist and peace in the whole world is the most important thing for him (that's why he writes code for a foreign company I guess).
Indians are truly a fascinating race.

You've never lived around them. Try living in India or visiting an Indian enclave like Brampton in Canada or London.

Why indians are so ugly, men, women, and children? honest question

You are summer as fuck

Attached: IMG-20190625-WA0008.jpg (720x1280, 60K)

based. red dots are piss drinking sub humans.

Attached: 1560957315118.png (426x484, 15K)

>there will be hundreds of millions of these subhumans clamoring to get into Europe

If it makes you feel better you should be reminded that most of those immigrants are Indian men and they are basically considered unfuckable by Western woman. NOBODY wants to fuck Indian men. Most are genetic lines that will die out unless they travel here with Indian wives.

meanwhile your president is still trying to learn how to count

Kek and the worst part is they're making Hollywood movies now where they fulfill their fantasies of chasing down and fucking White women

youtu.be/S8FmtPKv1cY

Attached: 1561313867437.png (980x653, 1.19M)

true

Attached: 1561190071831.jpg (600x330, 60K)

kekpoor whites could n't afford whites

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-22-26-22-712_com.android.chrome~2.png (1080x990, 194K)

I think the word is 'untouchable'

>(Especially Mulattoes for some fucking reason)
to be fair we call half black people "black" 100% of the time lol

Dysgenics in action.
They were just ahead of the rest of the world with letting the lower classes reproduce without constraints.
They also have this evolutionary adaptation which allows them to literally live on shit, where's even other subhumans need food.

They instantly become currycels and seethe in the corner as White men bang all the Poojeetas, but it seems like the kikes have already churning out propaganda to make them look sexually acceptable

Attached: goosiegoosie.png (1200x630, 432K)

>Why indians are so ugly, men, women, and children? honest question
Ugliness and brown skin are just nature's way of indicating inferior genes.

Call me Pajeet one more time and see what happens!

Attached: index.jpg (480x640, 92K)

I want a tit wrestle between Babita and Anjali.

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Cuz his shirt is white?
I dont get it

He worked out all his life to be called a Pajeet and get shot by a fat guy.

Attached: Ha.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

Attached: Dogging.png (482x310, 105K)

What do you mean retard?

I worked with Indians, they ALL cheat and take the ownership of other people's work, take codes, software, code libraries and claim they made it.

I once asked one of them why you guys doing it ( he was the smartest one, yet he was still stealing), he said it is a cultural thing. if you can cheat in exams/work and not getting caught, it is an achievement.

That's r/asianmasculinity, senpai.

>Poojeetas

Poojeetas are fucking gross. I got roped into fucking one while drunk and she was the grossest woman I've ever met. You know how India is covered in garbage? That was her room. TONS of garbage everywhere. Nastiest room I ever set foot in. She didn't have shaved legs they were hairy and gross. SJW as fuck.

Turns out she had some white dude hanger on literal cuck beta I apparently was literally cucking. And he knew this and was okay with it. She was fucking me while telling me how she HATED white men (Hispanic but I pass for white).

Attached: 1557625305473.jpg (500x350, 37K)

>Kek and the worst part is they're making Hollywood movies now where they fulfill their fantasies
none of the directors or producer you dumb meme flaggotand lead the character is shown a muslim , it looks like whites love to drool on muslim cocks

Checked

*none of the directors or producers are indian

A bunch of Indians move here with phony Indian degrees. There is an entire industry built up around lying for them to potential employers and tricking them into thinking the POOs are competent at their jobs.

Attached: 1561532645709.jpg (1080x1107, 242K)

>invidio.us/watch?v=AUTCSI_NCW4
Not gonna lie, that was fucking impressive

Muslim isn't a race dumbass. He is racially the same brown shit race you are. The character maybe an atheist or christian for all you know. And the kikes made the video for poos just like kikes make racemixing movies for niggers.
>Going anywhere near shitskin or chink females
I straight up ignore them and tell them to fuck off if they're too clingy. I don't even view nonWhite females least of all Poojeetas as human or fuckable. It's good life advice to stay away from them user.

>It's good life advice to stay away from them user.
Why?

never attracted to Indian girls, they try to flirt with me but they're just ugly

Yes I’m aware that we do that. But in Spic circles, such as those inhabited by Dominicans and other Mulatto spics, they vehemently claim to be white and not to be black, they outright deny they have an African ancestry despite it being painfully obvious.
Hell, Dominicans refer to themselves as “Criollos”, which is a term developed by Spain to denote Racially Pure new worlders, specifically those who we’re 7/8ths or more Spanish.
That’s how much they wan’t to be white.

RARE

>Why?
Read my post here: If I was a women I could call it RAPE since I was drunk at the time. But I'm a man so I'm not going to use that lame excuse and just accept I got drunk and made a dumb mistake.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums has taught me that Indians, Brazilians and Mexicans are based.

>Muslim isn't a race dumbass
your point? i was saying whites love to give representation(sucking cooks) to muslim in general and irrespective of there race

>the kikes made the video
what is up with blaming kikes for everything it likes you are using it as coping mechanism in your life

you stupid dalit poojew. you will never get an H1B and rape white bobs and vagene. We'll be rooting for the pakis to glass you subhuman filth

Attached: 1560957711305.png (711x700, 41K)

>hade a teambuilding activity which at some point involved telling some facts about yourself and bringing an item that has a special meaning for you
Autism

Despite Indians being some of the strangest and childish people on earth, I still like them. It's like an entire country full of middle schoolers. Never has a people existed that has been so unaware of themselves. Workout them we wouldn't have treasures such as bahubali, the beginning and bahubali 2, the conclusion. (Great movies btw, must see)
That being said, they need to stay in India
This guy is right Indians can get really autistic. When the future AI overlords take over they'll nuke India for the pajeet tier programming they shit out in mass

Attached: 1560845193953.jpg (527x527, 35K)

Their retardation looks all cute and silly until they start moving into your neighborhood and breeding like the vermin they are.

Indians are going to assimilate you anyway

Attached: SuperPajeet.jpg (512x512, 37K)

CEO=Master
Indians are natural masters of the white man

Attached: IndianCeoRace.jpg (641x594, 68K)

No we won't stay in India
T Hanks for liking us though

what kind of people live in your country ?
White/Black/Indian ?
Looks to me like you be blackie