Late night Nationalist thread

Late night Nationalist thread.
What made you the way you are?
I wanna hear stories, beliefs, and everything you stand for.

Attached: 74959182-57C6-4AE5-9DC3-3936526F4671.jpg (900x675, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been browsing Jow Forums since I was 13 (used /v/ beforehand), 6 years ago.

Attached: 1559673650356.jpg (529x431, 53K)

The change to overt white nationalism was a sudden chain reaction that mainly stemmed from realizing that minorities are exclusively leftists. Without whites, America wouldn't have the choice of the right wing. Also that minorities will NEVER be at peace with whites.

Data-mining shills like you.

I gave up on far right views a year ago after reading more often. Now I’m center left. Feels a lot better and much more correct factually. The right wing media had a ton of propaganda. When I dug into the details I realized that thankfully. My goal is to find the most truth not just be a reactionary.

Civilization III. I just wanted to be a pure society, with a Christian religion. I was damned for being so, and learned that to be what I wanted, I needed to be aggressive, and militaristic.

Literally kill yourself, shill. You can make minimum wage doing something other than this.

Ill make this a beautiful thread

Attached: 1561160227673.jpg (674x1024, 78K)

Im not gonna fall for this

Attached: CIA Nigger.jpg (234x250, 11K)

the cope is strong with this one. I know plenty of people that went through the same process. Long story short: they grew up

I was always more right wing than not, as my parents saw the worst of Labour rule in the 1970s. Gamergate was the final trigger to move further and it's been a wild ride since then. I was happy just busying myself with vidya and soma.

Attached: 1560882124019.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

n.n me

Attached: 1548541769762.jpg (711x1024, 197K)

My Highschool History teacher kept spouting stuff about holocaust and Hitler.
Didn't really know much so I looked into it, then went throught the rabbit hole, now I love history.
Never realised why he was so demonized by everyone when you have people like Stalin/Truman till I did.
Then you ofcourse learn about the jew's as you search for info on Hitler ofcourse.

Attached: 31c.png (200x236, 71K)

ATTENTION

We had this exact thread yesterday, and OP reveled himself to be a lefty shill.
Here it is: Remember to put a certain plant in all fields.

Attached: 1523273265465.jpg (396x382, 39K)

Attached: 1549261878343.jpg (1023x914, 118K)

nationalism is for weak ass bootlickers

I want to go to Japan, and turn the population against immigrants and increase birth rate, but I question if it’s possible.

Attached: BA6E1D30-C88C-4818-BA85-2500A0057B95.png (199x411, 17K)

You might have convinced people that you were honest had you not used the words "grew up". That just reveals the spite you have.

never really liked niggers or beaners, went to school with a lot of them back in the day and they annoyed me to death, got redpilled on jews through the conspiracy scene. probably the biggest redpills I've gotten were through infowars at first, then onto guys like Kevin MacDonald. eventually I got to the daily stormer, Jow Forums and TRS about 5 or so years ago and now I'm here, completely blackpilled about everything

Attached: 1548293362763.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

What does blackpilled mean? Heard it for a while but too afraid to ask. Thought it had to do something with niggers.

>What made you the way you are?
When I was in public grade school a Zionist jew (dressed in black with black hat and black curlies) teacher would hit me or hurt me any way he could, when he thought people where not looking he would hit and punch me. He told all the black kids and their parents that I was racist. At the time I was to young to know what was going on but I was far from racist, was always wondering why I was getting beat up all the time by blacks and jews.
The zionist teacher hit me in the back of the one day while I was standing in line on hotdog lunch day knocking out both my front teeth on the black kids head in front of me. The school principle and another teacher seen him do it, the jew claimed I was pushing the black kid in front of me, the black kid and the principle and other teacher knew this to be a lie. I told them that this jew teacher always beat me, he was fired.
Both sets of my grandparents where in the war.
I'm blond, blue eyed 100% Nazi German blood, Christian, raised to never lie. The blacks beating me up all the time caused me to work out and become proficient at weapons and combat (this was caused by the jew lying about me being racist although I didn't know at the time). Throughout school I was always known as the racist, gangs of blacks attacking me all the time did in fact make me racist.
Eventually I learned from my Grandparents about WW2, when the school was teaching history class and we where being lied to.
My Grandparents told me the story of how the war started and why, what the jews where doing, how they escaped the Russian jewish Hellstorm onto Germany by escaping to Holland and then being brought to Canada, given new identities. Both my Grandfathers where Officers of the SS. Only one however taught me of the nature of the jew, when he found out about the jew teacher and why my front teeth where missing, the Toronto school board did of course pay for replacement teeth (I still have 100% dental today)
con't?

Attached: 1559057456062.jpg (545x404, 43K)

I took the time to sift through this entire list and pick out only name brands and very easily recognizable brands for you

>source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

There are current Jewish ceos and founders in every company in this list:
Columbia Picures
20th Century Fox
Paramount
Warner Brothers
Walt Disney
Sony (Chairmen only)
Universal
MGM
Tristar Pictures
Lionsgate
Bad Hat Harry
Motion Picture Association of America
Academy of Motion Picture arts and sciences
New Line Cinema
Miramax
Dreamworks
AMC Theatres
ABC
NBC
MSNBC
FOX
CBS
CNN
Netflix
Showtime
USA Network
TMZ
E!
HBO
Discovery
Hanna-Barbera
Comcast
AMC Networks
Home Shopping Network
Saturday Night Live
QVC
The Food Network
Costco
Macys
Staples
Home Depot
Sears
Family Dollar
Marshalls
Golds Gym
Nu Image
Zumba
Nutrisystem
Slimfast
Hyatt Hotels
Zales
Yellow Cab Company
Revlon
Rodan + Fields (Proactiv)
Burts Bees
Q-tips (Hold patent)
Victorias Secret
Bath & Body works

Urban Decay makeup
Founded NYSE Stock exchange
JPMorgan
Chase Bank
Goldman Sachs
City National bank
XPO Logistics
Ben and Jerrys ice cream
Baskin Robbins
Häagen-Dazs
Snapple
Pabst beer
FIJI water
POM
Monster Energy Drinks
Rockstar Energy Drinks
Starbucks
Mr Coffee
Chiquita
Dunkin Donuts
Mcdonalds (Canada & Russia and meat supplier)
Burger King (Restaurant Brands International)
Tommy Hillfiger
Calvin Klein
IZOD
GAP
DKNY
GUESS
Levi Strauss
Ralp Lauren
Spanx underwear
American Apparel
Ecko Unlimited Footwear
Reebok
Porsche GmbH
RCA Records
Sony Music
Ariana grande and Justin Biebers managers
Warner Music Group
300-Entertainment
Def Jam
Columbia Records
RIAA Certification board
Atlantic Records
Universal Music Publishing Group
Ruthless Records
Manager of Rolling stones
Republic Records
MCA
Warner Bro studios
CBS Records
Marvel
DC Comics
Pulitzer Prize (invented)
MAD!
New york times
Time
Wall street Journal
Mens Fitness
National Enquirer

US Weekly
Globe
Vox
Complex
Verge
Rolling stone
Hudson Reporter
TED Talks
H&R Block
Audible
Facebook
Google
Snapchat
Instagram
Vine
Complex
Groupon
23andme
Family Tree DNA
Hotels dot com
match dot com
Getty images
Shutterstuck
WhatsApp
Craigslist
eBay
Yelp
Reddit
Answers.com
Paypal
Dell
Intel
Sandisk
CISCO
Broadcom
Qualcomm
Oracle
Apple
Android
Creators of OxyContin Purdue Pharma
Atari
ZeniMax
Blizzard
Every last one of these companies has a Jewish CEO, founder, co-founder or chairmen.

Sports Teams owned by Jewish People

Los Angeles Dodgers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Miami Heat
Indiana Pacers
Atlanta Hawks
New York Knicks
Detroit Pistons
San Francisco Giants (CEO)
Chicago White Sox
Boston Red Sox
Seattle Mariners
Anaheim Ducks
Tampa Bay Lightning
Manchester United
New York jets
Dallas Mavericks
New York Yankees
Milwaukee Bucks
Cleveland Browns
Brooklyn Nets
New England Patriots
Chicago White Sox
Philadelphia 76ers

Larry Silverstein owned the world trade center its the worlds biggest example of insurance fraud in history

Also Viacom which has BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, etc.

Say what you want about Victoria's Secret, you disrupt my underwear fetish not one iota

Fuck yes, please..

Just do the jew thing and fill their country with african niggers and muslims, the biggest cause of racism is living with other races.

Attached: Diversity.jpg (650x510, 78K)

Subsidiaries of the companies Ive listed include Alienware and HLN News Network. Many more but honestly very tiring job doxing all of it

>Alienware

So does that mean the entirety of the board has to toss their PC now?

Shit user.. thank you... o.o

>If only you knew how bad things really are
It's realizing how dark and evil this world of lies really is.

Attached: atrocity propiganda.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

Have fun looking up who invented the television, internet, radio etc. because it wasnt them

They only advertise other jewish owned businesses

Let me guess, radio was invented by Efraim Krantzenstein so the great menorah could compile transcripts of all our conversations?

>Larry Silverstein owned the world trade center its the worlds biggest example of insurance fraud in history
It's called
>jewish lighting
and that is exactly what it was. The biggest jewish lightning strike in history.

Attached: E team rules.jpg (600x456, 89K)

Worked in a drug detox as a counselor. If you were any kind of shitskin, you got detox, 2 weeks of rehab, everything just handed to you. Every last one was entitled with an attitude. If you were a White guy with insurance, you got fucked every time. "Oh, sorry, insurance won't pay... you have to leave." I burned out on it, been staunch NS ever since.

Always fascinated with the Fuhrer though!

This happened

There’s no way you’re an aryan that just happened to go to school in a nog ghetto

Eventually as I grew older I learned for myself about the jew. Started noticing pieces of the Bible warning of the jew and seeing it to be true.
The old stories of vampires, they are of the blood libel jews, demons are actually jews or people taught by jews.
My high school was located across the street from a mechanics garage owned by bikers, a girl I went to school with was the daughter of one of them, because of knowing them I was often able to escape the gangs of blacks looking to beat me after school, we sometimes went out and exacted revenge on them.
I was a friend of the club for years, all throughout school. Because of that I had many friends all in the biker scene.
I learned that our empathy and compassion is white mans biggest weakness, it is the cause of our continuing downfall. I learned to have little care for non white christian lives, I learned via the club that it is always the jew that is the true evil ones, blacks are just stupid.
the club would to business with the Italian mafia without problems, but the jew mafias, there was always issues, the jew cannot be 100% honest ever.
I got out of school, worked as a engineer for 10 years before starting my own business. My business did very well. It made me travel Canada.
The Biker Clubs then got "amalgamated" into the HA. This I could not be a part of. Hells Angels ... I'm Christan and it doesn't work for me. I left them only to say high in passing.
In my traveling Canada on business I ended up meeting a nice farm girl, clean and innocent and raised trad. We got married right away and started having kids. I settled down in a town near her family farm. Raised 3 100% white trad based children.
But back to the jews and my business.
The bible I use sates never support evil, the jew is evil, says so in the Bible and can see it in real life every day. It wasn't so hard to keep with the Bible in business because what jews where around outside the cities generally hide.
con't

Attached: changedffilename.jpg (960x728, 94K)

wasn't a nigger getto, the getto was on the other side of the school district i lived in.
Image, I'm Aryan. Opa in image, he always loved wearing brown.
Be back after make coffee

Attached: long ago.jpg (960x768, 109K)

Please cont. I want to the full dose of redpill, the SS, Hitler, how to have power over the Jew and the people I wish to protect. Win over a nation, and keep the Jew out. The obsession has completely consumed me.
I want to save my people, but also save the honorary Aryans of Japan before they are infiltrated and taken over. It’s already happening, and I cannot let the East fall as well..

>o.o

Newfag tranny cunt OP.

Attached: 1548626599411.jpg (497x500, 32K)

You've made this thread at least 2 times now, even used the same picture. You're the reason minimum wage needs to decrease.

I found it is really simple, because living in a small town with only jews in hiding I had grown weak. It was all about my family.
I think back now (my children are in their 20's and moved out and 2 are married with white children) that every single person that ripped me off in business was a jew, all else where honest.
but here is the key;
>Do not do business with jews when ever possible,
>Do not practice usury and be very careful if you must
>Be honest or say nothing
>Do not tolerate or turn the other cheek to degeneracy or evil,
>When doing Gods work that others may think is evil or against the law do not tell anyone,
>Do not get fat and or weak, always be fit as your body is a temple make it great, have other admire you your image and your mind.
Other like minded people will always be drawn to you, even those that are not like minded they know deep down that something is wrong. show them this world of lies. Be beckon for leadership and greatness, remain proud.
>Never let a jew in your home.
This means not watching TV because that lets the jew in by proxy.
Life gets better when simply not practicing usury and not doing business with jews alone.
Like I said earlier about blacks, they as a whole are not actually bad, just stupid (IQ average 88) they are programmed by the jew via TV and their music media. They can be great allies when they are woke to the truth.

Attached: white minority.png (800x800, 790K)

Of course.. I see exactly what you mean. I need to write this down tomorrow. This is starting to make more and more sense.