If you take a girl's virginity, then you have a moral duty to marry her

If you take a girl's virginity, then you have a moral duty to marry her

If you disagree, then you are a degenerate, and part of the problem

Attached: 1541362798811.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is unironically your average white woman nowadays. What went wrong?

I disagree, my morals go in that direction, but it is the womans(and parents) duty to set the requirements, like marriage etc.
If you take a girls virginity without marriage, you are just the first(by luck) of a whore

Wrong, you just created a whore

Briffault's law
>“the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

I'm sure she won't ever regret having that done.

Meaning she was a cheap whore allready, before you had sex

fuck off, boomer.

OP has got the right idea.

welp, the last chick broke up with me

she became a cum dumpster

my first fuck was a dumb jewess art hoe. glad to know i put the first nut in her and moved on.

If you take a girls virginity she's used trash. Also I'll take things that have roast beef for $500 Alex

Women are impressionable, corruptible, and easily manipulated. Thinking women are capable of personal responsibility is a symptom of "equality" thinking and essentially makes you a feminist.

>(and parents)

See I was planing on that but my gf broke up with me a few years later mean we still in school granted it was our senior year and stuff I check up on her every once in a blue moon to see how shes doing part of me still loves her I think but the rest loves my current gf and Im happy now agian anyways so eh I think it was just for the best its been about a year and half since then

If a girl dates a guy for multiple years without getting knocked up, she will leave him. It's in their biology

what if she took my virginity but I was #10

Men are entrusted with taking care of a family. If you can't, then a woman shouldn't enter into that relationship.

>Femail recognizes mail cannot provide
>Femail leaves
>OH SHIT FEMAIL RULE WORLD!

I would believe you if women didn't get wet for criminals and thugs

Attached: 1544561558895.png (312x384, 159K)

Girl here, is that legit? I never want to have kids but the hospital procedure is too expensive

tits or gtfo
have kids you dumb whore

Attached: Los Kekes.jpg (638x337, 22K)

Like how many guys hang around and help women they’re not interested in?

when she hits 30 and realizes she will never have kids... how will she suicide, Jow Forums?

Attached: 25643.gif (439x290, 523K)

I would agree with OP, but only if marriage also means responsabillity for women, not just for men (including taking care of the children, having sex etc.). Also no fault divorce should not exist and moral transgressions should be socially shamed. Only the I would agree.

This is not fair
What if she forced herself on me so hard?

Based

*unless one of the party involved is small POC

I tried she left me cuz she was bipolar . She was a filipina so I guess God saved me from cursed children. Thanks God

I took the virginity of three girls. Each of them got tattoos and became full on thots after we broke up. I still feel guilty when I watch them do stupid things on my insta feedback:(

She'll just sue the doctor she bullied into doing it until they settle out of court even though she signed 5,000 documents consenting to it.
Like 1 in 4 women that do this stuff do, including the ones that do it for chronic health problems and even cancer.

Also look at the girl’s soulless eyes. She wasn’t meant to procreate anyways

Yes

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

>This is your brain
WTF
>>This is your brain on birth control
reddit.com/r/childfree/

Attached: damn.jpg (750x734, 90K)

This picture makes me genuinely sad

user if it wasn’t you it would had been another user unless you fucked them up mentally on purpose or something . My ex virgin got a tattoo during a relationship too. It just confirms their immaturity

>If you take a girl's virginity, then you have a moral duty to marry her
agreed
Too bad most women don’t give a shit if you took their virginity or not, and just use it as an excuse to be a whore after they lose it
Speaking from too much experience here

Attached: 4A29EFFB-FDA8-417F-B7F6-8A04F63E06CD.jpg (800x450, 27K)

> Also no fault divorce should not exist and moral transgressions should be socially shamed.

This. Married the second woman I deflowered and the cunt divorced me for my trouble.

Nah user this women will realize her mistake and go off the wall. Either druggy prostitute or she’ll kill herself (or all of the above). Don’t feel bad for demons

The bad boy vibe is attractive to young girls under daddy's rule. The bad boy seems to be self-sufficient and confident enough to rebel against authority. The bad boy takes control. The underdeveloped or malformed female psyche immediately associate this with the ability to independently take care of himself and anyone he cares about.

Sorry, I'm not a statist.

Attached: 20190611_174357.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

Based.

>If you take a girl's virginity

Tfw you will never take a girl's virginity

I agree with you Janos

that ship has long sailed

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

>wife has endometriosis and can't carry to term
Feels bad man. At least we're godparents to my best friend's son. Almost started crying when I was watching him one day and I got to see and help him with his first unassisted steps.

And if the girl is crazy? I took my first gf’s virginity what I didn’t know was that she was taking feminist studies at the fucking highschool level. Then decided to chop her tits off and be a man. No way I was going to marry that level of nuts.

But polygamy is illegal here?

>tfw gf has infertility issues
Iktff

Make an embryo and get a surrogate

There's always a chance for you user. So long as you're breathing.

What if she dumped me then?
speaking for a friend

Attached: 1528619214838.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

we've discussed that and adoption. Problem is costs involved and finding a willing surrogate.

But I don't care about your feelings on this or any subject, and as such your buzzwords hold no power over me.
Also I grew up in the real world, not cloistered away remotely socializing and viewing the world through the pinhole of contrived scenarios based upon dank maymays.
If you disagree, you're an irredeemable faggot, no takebacks, can't tag the butcher.
See how that works? I qualified my statement exactly as much as you did.
It's stupid type of declaration to make, and you're an idiot for doing so.
Shape up before you end up being exposed for the fool that you are when you're in some place real.

The difference is that he's right and it's obvious to everyone without justification.

I was 4 years old

Question: The woman who took my virginity, what obligations does she have to me? Must she marry me?

>That is unironically your average white woman nowadays. What went wrong?
Not enough brothas in her neighbourhood

My girlfriend is mega redpilled, basically grew up on Savitri Devi and Himmler books, reading about ww2, is very anti-semitic, hates abr*hamists of all kind, is a bagan.
She cooks, was a virgin when I met her, wants to have at least 4 children, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't use social media or other degenerate shit, but.. She's bulgarian. I don't know broskies. I like her, but not sure if I wan't to dilute my mongol blood with some balkanshit.
Help

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

this, why so they do this.
> meet gurl
>she noice
>actually get to know her
>sleep with her (not in degenerate hookup way)
>stupid roastie doesnt want a proper relationship
>roastie fucks around like crazy

You are right user, but we are in Jow Forums everyone here are virgin teens.

Attached: 1561443494535.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

this, i lost mine to a non-virgin, does she have an obligation to marry me?

This is a legit question. You have time to find a closer racial match, but you could also start just pumping out the babies, and red pill the fuck out of them so you have a little Nazi army in 20 years.