What other superpowers do Jews have?

Here is an example of such power, shlomo vomiting at will in the goys face.

Attached: 1558399967784.webm (320x690, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_U9HECYIyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1552341349802.png (736x400, 56K)

Wrong thread leaf bro, post that on /ptg/.

Bump

Urbanites are the dumbest pile of retards on the planet lmao. They would literally die when the rurals would stop the food supply. Here in the NL we had people from the large cities emigrate to the rural areas during the hunger winter, begging for food because there was nothing to eat in the cities. Rurals had plenty of food since they were smart enough to farm food during the year

Attached: kankerpiet.jpg (600x479, 30K)

That's pretty impressive.

wtf?

Woah... so THIS is the power of the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_U9HECYIyU

damn you have been going at this for years.

Here's a girl putting herself in the oven, I don't know the original sauce.

Attached: 1557637899516.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

what a horrible person! how can u post that? it's very antisemitic

Shapeshifting from white to non white as needed.

BUMP THIS AWESOME AND ORIGINAL THREAD!!!

Attached: 1548292134931.gif (454x350, 48K)

This type of shit was NEVER caught on camera in the deepest of deep south at the height of jim crow and desegregation.
And yet we have laws on the book banning people from even passively protesting the social apharteid in Israel, while the federal equal rights act also remains on the books. What kind of fucked up country do we live in that outlaws social discrimination amongst our own people AND opposition on the part of our own people to that same discrimination commited by a foreign nation?

It really is the most outrageous status quo in human history.

>lol jews amirite

>can't stop talking about jews

>jews are everywhere controlling everything and yet also weak idiots who are totally inferior to the master race

>no this isn't contradictory shut up

SOMEBODY FIND ME SAUCE NOW
I've been looking for ages

Attached: mHP1559_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Thats sam hydes bitch nigga. I would tell you to lurk moar but i dont even think there are enough oldfags left around here to remember and post this shit.

I love when feminists and soiiboys defend a jew spiting and hitting a black woman, makes me understand better my enemy

Attached: 1548895278966.jpg (613x670, 52K)

Bump

>Mel Gibson smiling in the corner
Kek'd and checked

Attached: 1550093862368m.jpg (1024x996, 93K)

Only cancer gives two shits about sam hyde and ecelebs, get off your high horse and go eat a dick and die

Leaf

>that cope
Its okay to not know who that is, but you shouldn't pretend you don't care because you actually know why they are not important.