AMERICA HAS 3RD WORLD INFRASTRUCTURE

in America no one can drink water right out of the tap because it's full of chemicals / erin brocovich chemicals / various contaminants depending on location.
And as a result everyone in America just buys bottled water and reserves tap water for washing and such.

How is this acceptable? This is not the case in Europe. You're paying for water that is UNDRINKABLE in America? The Greatest country on Earth?

How come no one is out rioting about this!!! It's a giant problem. Think of the problems this is causing for everyones health. Not to mention big soda making a killing as people have to buy their drinkable liquids.

What happened to that 1 trillion that Trump said he'd spend on infrastructure?

Look at this!

sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/millions-americans-drink-potentially-unsafe-tap-water-how-does-your-county-stack

cbf.typepad.com/bay_daily/2013/03/nations-waters-still-a-long-way-from-clean.html

Attached: 1561507333457.jpg (2000x1299, 989K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1555705080382.gif (736x400, 29K)

That really isn’t true. There are some places that have shitty water, but other places that have perfectly good tap water.

I mean look at Nevada, half of it is an alkaline desert, the tap water there is safe but it tastes like fucking death.

How come it says the 'cleanest' in Fort Worth still has a lot of bad things?

Who care, americans aren't people.

I care.
I am very Pro American.

Why? This place is the root of evil.

I'm pro American people / the constitution / the idea of America, not pro the American establishment and government.

Alright, fair enough.
Apologies for being a bit of a dick.
Interesting links in the main post by the way.

it also has a third world crime rate

No problem
I think water quality / infrastructure should be a bigger issue for politicians too, it seems like people just get 'used' to problems like this.
Plus big soda companies must rake in money by proxy because if people are used to buying their drinkable liquids then they'll probably buy more soda.

Well, it's a third world country so...

>People get used to it
Absolutely fair assessment. Unfortunately complacency has become exceedingly rampant. How do you break that?

>no one can drink water right out of the tap
I get my water from my own well. Feels good man

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (623x702, 62K)

Fuck yourself.

Attached: trump_map.jpg (1200x905, 150K)

Water filters. Bottled water costs 3000 times more than tapwater.

Kek

Only in the places we let the third world live in .

>third world infrastructure
>third world demographics
checks out

Attached: Thumbs_up_kid_big.jpg (398x500, 24K)

This is an opinion you are having

inverse correlation with shit map

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-14-at-9.54.31-PM.png (742x485, 293K)

It's nothing.

>city-slicker problems
my well water is pristine

We have 3rd World people. Death to immigrants and nonwhites.

Attached: 1542083843116.jpg (2653x1759, 3.32M)

not true at all. It's worse than you know.

I live in a nice midwestern city. 90% white at least. Plenty of money in the city. Blue Ribbon public schools. Contaminated water to the point they won't let children drink from the fountain at school. They just shut down a bridge for safety reasons with no immediate plans for repair. Shit is really going to start crumbling around all of us.