Is there any redeeming quality about being a mednigger?

>have brown eyes
>yellowish-olive skin even though i never go outside
>can actually tolerate spicy food
>hate cold weather
>afraid of having a job

all evidence says im not white.

Attached: Italy (1).jpg (800x533, 15K)

Italians, the survivors of Romans. The place of Renaissance. European art, science, literature came from the North and Center.
Southern part of Italy is not even worth considering, but it is indeed a civilized country.

Also, Spain gave you Mexico. Italians gave you spaghetti and pizza and some gangsters.
I'd chose the food and Godfather over Mexican culture.
I'm looking at South America, Spanish speaking countries are shit. Portuguese speaking countries are ghettos. And the countries that had Italian migrants do the best.
America is named after an Italian. Be thankful for what Italians have done for you, you could've been born in a Spanish colony.

Attached: DnaQ0CEU4AYwSJV.jpg (925x1200, 150K)

No.

No. I'm sorry, but there's no point in living like that, go ahead and hang yourself

OP is a faggot, sage.

Attached: IMG_20190626_093957_866.jpg (1192x746, 132K)

thick subhuman nigger lips.

Typical shitalian mutt.

She looks more polish. Not a typical med.

>poles are white

kek, she is a fellow citizen of mine

lmao why are amerimutts so obsessed with Italy? Every day they spam the board with Italy this Italy that

Attached: dbvw1lj.jpg (1500x1536, 296K)

because i live in a part of america that has the most italians in north america and i think i'm in a position to judge them.

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

he's an italo-american subhuman. Mods should ban his ISP like they banned Iliad, force him to get a pass and finally permaban him

Except Basque is technically med and we're definitely more white than any of those shitskins. #notallmeds

Mednigger kek

Mediterraneans gave Whites civilization and Whites destroyed it with their brutality and no sense of moderation

Jesus Christ. Who even fucking cares if you're white or not, desu? Just secure the existence of YOUR people. As long as you're not a kike or a race-mixer, you can't do wrong by me. Be proud of your own people, even if you're a nigger.

No there is not

brown eyes aren't special

This

Attached: Shittalians.png (399x294, 225K)

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

hurr duurr

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 127K)

you are not a med and you are not european, you are a mutt resulting o crossing between spics, niggers, and European people

Attached: 1513348278222.jpg (1600x900, 127K)