Okay, I got a goddamn question

Can someone legitimately explain to me how Jews are behind everything that's ever happened without the"Muh Jewish media" argument while also using concrete proof that Jews are, in fact, behind everything?

I have been trying to figure out what the deal is but just can't see it. So what if a good number of media figures are Jewish? That's not proof that they control everything.

I mean, maybe I'm just retarded, who knows? I'm not looking for an argument here so long as you offer legitimate concrete proof, not speculation and not circumstancial evidence either. I need a large amount of proof that Jews run the world before I believe it, and if there's anywhere to get it from it's you people.

Attached: Jew_stereotype.gif (171x200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html
youtu.be/5X9RUOEOoNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did it !

The Federal Reserve. Look who's been chairmen of it.

>So what if a good number of media figures are Jewish?
>a good number
Dude their representation is like 5000% beyond what it “should” be, not just in media but in academia as well. I’m not really into this shit enough to dive much deeper but just wanted to make this point.

There are current Jewish ceos and founders in every company in this list:
Columbia Picures
20th Century Fox
Paramount
Warner Brothers
Walt Disney
Sony (Chairmen only)
Universal
MGM
Tristar Pictures
Lionsgate
Bad Hat Harry
Motion Picture Association of America
Academy of Motion Picture arts and sciences
New Line Cinema
Miramax
Dreamworks
AMC Theatres
ABC
NBC
MSNBC
FOX
CBS
CNN
Netflix
Showtime
USA Network
TMZ
E!
HBO
Discovery
Hanna-Barbera
Comcast
AMC Networks
Home Shopping Network
Saturday Night Live
QVC
The Food Network
Costco
Macys
Staples
Home Depot
Sears
Family Dollar
Marshalls
Golds Gym
Nu Image
Zumba
Nutrisystem
Slimfast
Hyatt Hotels
Zales
Yellow Cab Company
Revlon
Rodan + Fields (Proactiv)
Burts Bees
Q-tips (Hold patent)
Victorias Secret
Bath & Body works

Urban Decay makeup
Founded NYSE Stock exchange
JPMorgan
Chase Bank
Goldman Sachs
City National bank
XPO Logistics
Ben and Jerrys ice cream
Baskin Robbins
Häagen-Dazs
Snapple
Pabst beer
FIJI water
POM
Monster Energy Drinks
Rockstar Energy Drinks
Starbucks
Mr Coffee
Chiquita
Dunkin Donuts
Mcdonalds (Canada & Russia and meat supplier)
Burger King (Restaurant Brands International)
Tommy Hillfiger
Calvin Klein
IZOD
GAP
DKNY
GUESS
Levi Strauss
Ralp Lauren
Spanx underwear
American Apparel
Ecko Unlimited Footwear
Reebok
Porsche GmbH
RCA Records
Sony Music
Ariana grande and Justin Biebers managers
Warner Music Group
300-Entertainment
Def Jam
Columbia Records
RIAA Certification board
Atlantic Records
Universal Music Publishing Group
Ruthless Records
Manager of Rolling stones
Republic Records
MCA
Warner Bro studios
CBS Records
Marvel
DC Comics
Pulitzer Prize (invented)
MAD!
New york times
Time
Wall street Journal
Mens Fitness
National Enquirer

US Weekly
Globe
Vox
Complex
Verge
Rolling stone
Hudson Reporter
TED Talks
H&R Block
Audible
Facebook
Google
Snapchat
Instagram
Vine
Complex
Groupon
23andme
Family Tree DNA
Hotels dot com
match dot com
Getty images
Shutterstuck
WhatsApp
Craigslist
eBay
Yelp
Reddit
Answers.com
Paypal

Dell
Intel
Sandisk
CISCO
Broadcom
Qualcomm
Oracle
Apple
Android
Creators of OxyContin Purdue Pharma
Atari
ZeniMax
Blizzard
Every last one of these companies has a Jewish CEO, founder, co-founder or chairmen.

Don't forget Jow Forums. We all know what type of person (((moot))) really was.

Forgot Viacom which has BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, etc.

Here's the real answer: Ashkenazi (European) Jews have higher IQs than the general population. The higher you look in terms of social status, the more jews, asians and whites you're going to see. There's nothing more to it unless you're a conspiracy theorist and/or you want to believe Hitler was a good guy for some reason

Because it’s easier to be an edgelord and blame a group of people rather than take responsibility for your own life.

Listen to your gut.

Sports Teams owned by Jewish People

Los Angeles Dodgers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Miami Heat
Indiana Pacers
Atlanta Hawks
New York Knicks
Detroit Pistons
San Francisco Giants (CEO)
Chicago White Sox
Boston Red Sox
Seattle Mariners
Anaheim Ducks
Tampa Bay Lightning
Manchester United
New York jets
Dallas Mavericks
New York Yankees
Milwaukee Bucks
Cleveland Browns
Brooklyn Nets
New England Patriots
Chicago White Sox
Philadelphia 76ers

>So explain to me how the Jews are behind everything without mentioning the media, academia, Jewish lobby groups and all their various levers of control
>What they got other than that? Nothing!
Sucked The Fuck Off!

>source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

So them out performing white people means it has to be a global conspiracy and not just they are smarter and work better as community?

Truly you sound like a nigger complaining about white people doing better than them

Jews are not behind "everything". But Israel did 9/11 and caused a cascade effect (war on terror/migrant crisis) which Israel then exploited for their benefit.

2% of the population make 40% of the billionaires

Larry Silverstein owned the world trade center its the worlds biggest example of insurance fraud in history

very easy fuck face

Attached: 1548201313965.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Jews r 3% of the population yet 35% of US billionaires yet we NEVER hear about Jew privilege and maybe that's because all of the money funding the anti white sjw ngo's r Jewish funded and that IQ argument is played out. Jews supposedly have an avg IQ of 107 based on the massive disparity of whites/Jews there r 5 times more whites with an IQ of 107 than of the entire American/Jewish population so that doesn't explain why they're MASSIVELY overrepresented in media/academia/finance. They control this country because they control the economy it's that simple. Once the Fed was established Jew domination was just a matter of time. Mark Twain, Henry Ford and Fuckin Martin Luther all wrote books warning about trusting Jews and especially in a business setting so this shit isn't new it's just that they've controlled the narrative for so long it's been forgotten/hidden

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-05-17-24-58~2.png (1274x988, 892K)

Attached: 1548133272059.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

Honestly they're not

The working better as a community argument I will give them credit for but irl whites could NEVER get away with that, it's outlawed. Just the suggestion that white's just hired other whites or Christians just hired other Christians would destroy a business overnight. Having said that I think we could do more to stick together

No It's all one big cohencidence.

They're blessed people by God, Asians are more intelligent and you don't see them in every position of power in the west

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-06-08-49-15~2.png (1820x1114, 2.44M)

Which God? Do u think God would bless a people that murdered his son?

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-08-02-49-44~2.png (1440x1075, 1.3M)

Christian god, also Jesus was intended from birth to be sacrificed he's the lamb

Sage and hide

>1 post by this 'smart' jew

Attached: Jew Media.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Here's the simplest way I can explain it:

Anyone who becomes a billionaire ends up wanting to try and change the world for the better. This is a fact. Even people that have zero ambition to exert their will and power on the world, who end up billionaires by chance STILL end up trying to fuck with things.

It's a natural progression, if you're a billionaire everything that everyday people enjoy becomes boring and empty to you. It's like allowing a kid to eat infinite ice cream in order to teach them restraint. After going through three tubs and getting sick to their stomach and puking, suddenly the kid doesn't care about ice cream so much anymore. Billionaires are bored to death of cars and properties and partying and women. So they look for bigger and bigger highs and eventually it all leads to one place: trying to change the world. It takes massive amounts of time, money, and resources and it's one of the few things they can't snap their fingers to change.

So what we have now is a planet of billionaires that are all trying to exert their influence and somehow make the world a better place in their own way. Many are pretty unimaginative in their methods. They start a bunch of charities or do humanitarian work. Some are much more creative like Elon Musk wanting to colonize Mars.

Now here enters the Jews. If you're a Jew, and you're a billionaire, what's the one thing you are immediately going to zero in on as the thing you want to change about the world? Antisemitism. Why? Because it almost annihilated your people once before and you know if it gets out of control, ultra rich Jews like yourself will be the first to get targeted. So that's what your bored billionaire ass spends all day working on. Trying to eliminate antisemitism. Now here's the thing. Who's responsible for the vast bulk of antisemitism in the world?

This is the biggest red pills about Jews in the media. And it's written by a Jew. Even they admit it.

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

>without the"Muh Jewish media" argument
>without the actual thing they use to manipulate the masses

>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

>The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

>The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

White people. No other race really gives a shit about the Jews. It's specifically white people, and not only that but the one time white people got together and created an ethnostate it resulted in the Holocaust. So what's your game plan? Stop another white ethnostate from being created. How do you do that? Stop white people from taking pride in their race. Encourage white people to interbreed with other races. Encourage other ethnicities to immigrate to white countries and outbreed the local whites etc. Your entire plan revolves around slowly having the white race wiped out because after that you'll never have to worry about antisemitism again and the world will probably be a more peaceful and safer place regardless.

Now you can believe lots of Jews are in on this together but I honestly don't buy that. I think it's just the natural logical conclusion of what a billionaire Jew would do. Just like a billionaire Asian would buy a bunch of international property and a billionaire white would start a bunch of charities. A billionaire Jew would work to eliminate antisemitism. They all just naturally end up doing this. If they have a media company they produce anti-white coverage. If they're a Hollywood producer they create anti-white films etc. All Jews in high positions of power will naturally strive to exert an anti-white influence on the world in their misguided goal of trying to eliminate white people and antisemitism.

This is why Jews are the natural enemies of whites. If you're a Jew, it's self preservation, you want to make the world a less antisemitic place for your children. Unfortunately it means we have to kill every last one of these kike bastards because they will never stop. Jews will never forget the Holocaust they will never allow another white ethnostate to exist. And they will ALWAYS use their positions of power and influence to push an anti-white agenda. That's why they're always behind all this shit.

Let's gas them all and see how the world turns out afterwards

Attached: serveimage.png (2587x1400, 1.69M)

You can't have it both ways. You can't believe thatJesus is the son of God and then believe that those who deny/murdered him are God's Chosen people. Read the Revolutionary Spirit. What Jews r now isn't a blessing it's a curse. If you think holding positions of power in THIS world makes you godly than you r living in an entirely different reality than we r here in the US. Faggotry, lawlessness, Satanism, degeneracy r all pushed/ applauded with monuments built to them(literally) while everything holy, moral,traditional and conservative is mocked,slandered and attacked. If this is what happens when "God's Chosen" sink their claws in than how can you not ask "which God r we talking about here". DDG "Do Jews worship Lucifer and see what you find"

Jewish Domination is a recent phenomena, and has only been a major factor since the 1960s
Before that, the Anglo/American empire (basically "the world") was run by WASPs. You don't hear that term much anymore ("White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) because the WASP ruling class basically died out from pushing birth control (Margaret Sanger et al.)
Protestants are demi-jews to begin with (practice Usury, Biblical fundamentalists) so Jews subsumed their power as they died out. Replaced them in Academia (Harvard went from majority WASP to majority Jew in a generation), Media, Law etc.
An excellent dramatization of this transfer of power was the show Mad Men, written by a Jew.
The power has ebbed and flowed a bit (working class whites pushed back against Jew domination by electing Regan somewhat) but by the time of Bush Sr. it was set in stone. Mass immigration started, gay bullshit was brought in, and full on Judaism commenced.
It will not end well.

A friend of mine told me about how Jews have attempted this form of attack multiple times throughout history, and that time and time again it always leads to the country they infect to lash out and retaliate against them.

Is this true?

Are there any documented cases of this sort of situation apart from the Holocaust?

Attached: 1548122476930.jpg (640x405, 46K)

Attached: 1548133388782.jpg (640x348, 75K)

USSR

>A friend of mine told me about how Jews have attempted this form of attack multiple times throughout history,

I don't think that's true. This is the current game plan post WW2. Jews have been continually expelled from countries throughout history before the Nazi's and the Holocaust for a myriad of reasons but it usually came down to stuff like blood libel and usury.

Literally pick any period of time from Sodom and Gomorrah to now.
This is now a (((coincidence))) thread

Attached: jews dominating the african slave trade.jpg (813x788, 439K)

What the fuck are you even doing on 4chins, OP? You come on here ignorant as fuck about human instramentality and expect other anons to take you seriously, WTF?
youtu.be/5X9RUOEOoNQ

Attached: 1531144676222.jpg (387x309, 12K)

Attached: jews want whites to end.jpg (450x452, 80K)

Attached: 1550456349846.jpg (1274x1632, 468K)

Attached: 1561095255307.jpg (640x800, 96K)

Attached: 1513903532534.jpg (720x482, 98K)

I'm talking about the introduction of degeneracy, not necessarily the attempt at eradicating the whites.

Attached: bc7e565b73405b80ee9af1a5b8de86603f66f9029a6ad7fbf8f9764fc70fd5ab.jpg (1724x1500, 608K)

>23&Me
god damn it

My life’s fine. It’s the god damn disinformation. If it wasn’t for the brainwashing, I wouldn’t be on this loliboy loving shithole, but this is the only place I can talk freely.

Any literature or videos I can reference to learn more about the past of the jews?

Attached: 1547691314997.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Attached: 1548133475430.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Attached: 1548133242081.png (872x610, 348K)

If I got kicked out of as many establishments as they have, would I question myself, or would I act like everyone else was at fault? Wounds are deep and we're dealing with some salty soon to be gone motherfuckers.

White Power - George Lincoln Rockwell
Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler
Protocols of the Elders of Zion
On the Jews and their Lies - Martin Luther
The International Jew - Henry Ford

Some videos include

Brother Nathanael
Cultured Thug
Jews for Hitler
These guys are on bitchute along with some others. This is all I can think of at the moment but there are a lot of books and lots of creators who aren't scared to name the jew

>So what if a good number of media figures are Jewish? That's not proof that they control everything.
When you control media, you pretty much control everything.

Attached: Quora - How does the CIA perform coups .png (1269x2417, 330K)

Attached: 1548133408188.jpg (960x960, 230K)

You know the person running the US government right now is Jewish, right?

the jews copied the WASP playbook of how to run the world and also made it so the WASPs couldnt use their own playbook anymore.

Attached: 1547606590008.jpg (700x997, 82K)

109 times?

Attached: Jewish power in the fifteenth century in Spain.png (700x850, 433K)

Attached: 1548915389690.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

This

Attached: 1548133506845.jpg (1680x1050, 1.15M)

Attached: 1548134152087.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Attached: 1548134808304.png (674x607, 513K)

Attached: 1561521632828.jpg (1778x726, 505K)

Attached: 1547545509334.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

I read this whole interview. The wording was too good. I find it way too suspect to be real