OH SHIT THEY'RE GOING AFTER M00T!

They're going to make him an hero!

Attached: 1561532484712.png (1954x1138, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4jC5FZPSX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1553293926994.png (563x542, 260K)

Fake and gay.

It's true. It's all true. Check these digits. It's all true.

who the heck is moot?

I know this particular post is fake

But it would be the most hilarious thing in human history if it were true

Is he any relation to gook moot?

They have found /our agent
How should this matter be resolved

Attached: 1538466244321.jpg (788x699, 54K)

hes a sleeper cell waiting for something bigger

thank you mootkins, you are still ok in my book

Checked

And keked

ur digits fucken gaii

No 4d chess for Trump, no 4d chess for that faggot either.

user! user, the Sleeper has Awakened!

moot is the man who runs Jow Forums, whitemoot is the guy from something awful dot com

Our faggot

>t. (((Google))) employees

I never understood why Google hired him. Google is pushing the "Jow Forums is incel terrorist nest" narrative for ages... why would you want its creator working for you?

The only explanation is that someone at Google really loves moot's cock.

>no 4d chess for Donald Trump
youtu.be/q4jC5FZPSX0

oh boy oh boy oh boy

No, moot literally does not give a fuck about any of that shit.

Please be real please be real please be real

Holy shit!

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1954x1138, 983K)

>m00t

Link or kys

fake and gay

>He managed to get out of this nazi subculture, you can do it too!
He is nothing more than an asset for their propaganda

or some colored hair thing at Google is just envious of Moot, some of those discord trannies with their discord jannies..

it's not that they can hide forever and push crap on people 24/7...

JANNIES
JAAAANNNNIIIEEEEESSSS
JAAAANNNIIEEESS COME OUT TO PLAAAYYY

Attached: UX2Z.gif (360x200, 1.96M)

Attached: 1558915995459.png (807x547, 402K)

We need to end google and the jew-advertising that funds them. With bitcoin it should be possible to create a new internet. One where content consumers pay minuscule fees to hosting companies. Companies could even show ads in exchange for serving fee content.These hosting companies would thus compete with each other for our coins meaning extremely low prices. This system could also be used to finally implement a micro payments system for content producers. Social media could also be implement in a similar fashion with encryption and you picking your social media host who holds and serves out your content by never accesses it.

This is the Internet 3.0 and google, Facebook, twitter will all be bankrupted by it.

no...

Attached: crazy-old-man-funny-face.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Last night you faggots tried to push the same fake story and got butthurt by the first reply. Go back to your discord tranny and stop IP hopping.

Any whitepapers laying this whole concept out?

Moot was actually /ourguy/ all along, gone into subversive contrarianism all for the sake of illuminating them he's trying to take down the Beast by tearing his way out from its belly

It's happening

isn't mood a lolcon and a faggot ?

>moot forsakes Jow Forums
>it was all a ruse to destroy google from within to protect Jow Forums

Attached: 1560550534617.png (793x622, 162K)

just look up sam hyde, its moots real name

I never doubted her

>>moot forsakes Jow Forums
>>it was all a ruse to destroy google from within to protect Jow Forums

moot is literally Itachi Uchiha.

This faggot moot lives in japan no way he could have leaked it.

that's probably where he got the idea. it started as an anime board after all.

no bump for tranny faggots!

Attached: reported.png (455x130, 1K)

If only
Mootykins, you are missed

I understand why they hired him, I just don't get why they didn't fire him when it turned out he was useless

So it WAS that Jow Forums hacker dude all along.

>hiring moot in the first place
How was he even marketable? Some dumb ass people at google.

Could this be Mootles redemption arc? Was he secretly /ourguy/ all along?

Moot can't even program properly.

I mean, neither can I. But somehow he landed a job with that as a critical function of the role.

HOWEVER

Perhaps can.vas could make a comeback as an app?

Our little girl didn’t abandon us, she sensed a threat before most of us did and worked her way in to protect us. You can be the little girl moot, and you’re not the hero we wanted. You’re the hero we needed.

kek

Yeah right. Moot is a jew and hated Jow Forums

Pull it.

hi newfag lurk moar.

>jewgle knows
SHUT IT DOWN

If they want m00t they are going to have to come through me.

Attached: Bait.jpg (680x989, 95K)

Would be one hell of a redemption arc.

Moot sold Jow Forums to Hiroyuki Nishimura. Hotwheels sold 8gag to Jim Watkins. Hiroyuki Nishimura and Jim Watkins are longtime business partners and are what drove 2channel into the ground with their datamining operations and preferred user service. They team up with a guy named Crowley, who works at 4squared, in order to datamine users on the two largest American anonymous imageboards so they can in turn sell that information to both the government and multinational corporations. Moot works at Google because he had to kiss the ring in order to not shoot himself in the back of the head twice. Hotwheels is Jim Watkin's bitch because he is special needs and doesn't understand that he's being taken advantage of.

You don't know moot, the founder of 9gag?

Attached: moot.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Wasn't he the guy that made 9gag?

Could moot be /ourguy/?

Jow Forums founder with Indian ancestry

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-14-06-16-600_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1671, 302K)

This. That dude doesn't have a spine. He wants to keep his head down, get paid, and fawn over women.

They thought he would help them with social media. They don't want to fire him though because it would make them look bad and it doesn't cost much to keep him on payroll among the sea of soibois.

based jew mooti

I knew it was that guy all along.

It is kind of amusing that the founder of this site is a white liberal born in New York who ended up working for Google.

Everything is so sterile and controlled.

He will be obliterated!

leave him in there
he knows his job

Attached: trips.gif (160x160, 512K)

yikes

>462 da fuck
holy shendo shit!

Blockchain literally cannot support mass transaction volumes, and the global ledger needs to be managed by server farms once it bloats up, which already happened to bitcoin and no one even uses it for real transactions. Blockchain will never support a real currency because it is technically incapable of doing so.

you really need to go kill yourself. m00t is /ourgilbert/

Attached: revenge-of-the-nerds-the-panty-raid-edition-20070308023856998_640w.jpg (640x361, 34K)

SPOILERS!!!

>Hotwheels is Jim Watkin's bitch because he is special needs
I read an interview with this guy... I think he really is mentally retarded and I doubt he set up the site himself, however shitty it is.

He’s actually getting fired soon

Holy shit, they dredged up m00t over this? That faggot is guilty of a lot of things but this sounds like convenient lies to me...

I wouldn't be too surprised if they don't find him wearing concrete shoes at the bottom of a river where he can't refute the lies.

nampalm it!

Attached: apustus LÖRPS tosta lits löts napalia.jpg (955x532, 106K)

citation needed

Good, fuck m00t. Remember Jow Forums harbor!

Attached: Orgy.jpg (620x653, 55K)

Discord tranny plz go

Noice b8 m8

so who's better overall: m00t or hiroshimoot?

Like I said, he's special needs. He has a caretaker. You'd be surprised what the handicapped are capable of. I've got some developmental issues on my end and I live alone, pay my bills, do my own groceries. Problem is that I'm a savant and that means what I'm capable of in terms of skills is highly focused, so aside of the daily living skills I managed to pick up I can't amount to much that isn't outside my expertise. But the retarded can learn to be functional in society. I'm living proof of that. They just have a higher barrier to entry, and it's only made worse with how people insist on coddling them. People don't even find out I'm retarded until I open my mouth, and then they treat me differently because of it. That shit is so patronizing and I just want to be treated like everyone else. Fuck what the gays say, they are treated like everyone else. It's retards like me that are looked down on.

Heh, some higher up at Google must be screaming ''MOOOOOOOOOT'' from the top of his lungs right now.
What a timeline.

They should have known better than to trust the CEO of Troll Inc.

>Moot sold Jow Forums to Hiroyuki Nishimura.

After Jow Forums was sold, lots of range bans started appearing to eliminate untraceable posts. Groups of cellphones that had burners got banned from posting. And all the libraries in my whole county got banned from posting since they have free wifi that doesn't need a registered account to use. When I traveled north out of my county, the free wifi there couldn't post.

Is it just coincidence? Or did Hiiroyuki surrender to the FBI to make sure posts are ultimately traceable in case they want to secretly check out the poster?

Attached: Palantir's GOTHAM program.gif (600x324, 768K)

MO0TLES HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN UNDERCOVER TERRORIST FOR FREE SPEECH

THIS MAN IS GENIUS

HES GONNA BRING DOWN GOOGLE AND COME BACK TO REIGN SUPREME ON Jow Forums

PRAISE MO0T

Is he truly /ourguy/

>mfw this is my first time being called a discord tranny

Attached: o.629.jpg (480x293, 25K)

The founder of rage faces

Attached: image.jpg (268x165, 27K)

Top ten anime redemptions

>watch videos and read articles for only .003 btcs today!
Go fuck yourself pay cuck

The partnership with 4squared was so they could mine data, and in particular the data of mobile users. That being said, rangebans are common and have been practiced throughout Jow Forums's history as a way of dealing with shitty users in foreign countries who do not understand how not to be a faggot online. Plus using a proxy/VPN/TOR has ALWAYS been a bannable offense and they ban them whenever possible. It's not a new thing, it's just being enforced more now that Hiroyuki and Jim are in town.

Call that boy in some blackup

Nah, he's (was) a pretty standard Jow Forumsentooman. He used to tripfag as copy !PASTE/9GdM way back in the day, you can go find his posts in the archive if you want. Exactly the sort of guy who could do something like set up a chan.
t. knower

le tricky hook

Attached: 1533399623518.png (1577x568, 96K)

He basically just disappeared from the face of the earth
Why does Jow Forums exist anymore? What happened to the good days of mods fucking around with the boards and everyone just having a laugh?

W.T. Snacks little buddy.