Are Russians the most bad-assed whites?

Seriously even their music is hardcore, all other whites seem like pussies to me. Russians are real men.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1QN2TlH8Jk

Attached: R-8611583-1465116335-6287.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/dagestan-massacre-1999-video-worst-beheading/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7yydVmCBG4
youtube.com/watch?v=6zElaBl5Gvw
youtube.com/watch?v=V2M-eq_xqYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op is 100% right and truthpilled

Spasiba

yes but niko belic is serbian not russian

I know I just used it because of the song I posted.

they're based because growing up around alcoholics and violent retards as a >90iq guy either breaks you into a pseudo-intellectual onions or makes you into a man.

Russian guys have big dicks
t.femanon

No they are all pathetic mendacious two bit, wannabe gangsters, I will fuck up all their shit and make them gag on their own novichok.
The only thing Russia has going for it are a handful of brilliant mathematicians and 19th literature and music. The rest of the country can and will get nuked

Also saged.

Cyprus, why you angry at them?

truthpilled

They're scum mate.
All of them.
Pure fucking scum.
Communism robbed them and their posterity of any sense of civility and a common decorum of decency germane to Western white culture.
I will gut them like an old trout and wear their skins as a trophy.
Sub human freaks.

Russians are white niggers, get off putin's psyop dick.

Clearly an Eastern European migrant he is

Tits or GTFO

If only there was a dick big enough to fill the void in your soul

You better hope you're an ace mathematician, otherwise, come WW3 they'll be no operation paperclip for you. Don't bother with funeral arrangements, you're probably too poor anyway, we'll just incinerate you subhumans from space.

"Russian Gangsters" is a code word for "Russian Jews"

We really need that kind of language here?

this.
still saging
Putin cock suckers get the rope.

Only cockholes are so butthurt towards Russians. Did I guess correctly? If so, YOU can't do anything "from space"

and not just that

Attached: ce718c35bf83f64e0c289b2f1b7b0161.jpg (1304x1306, 94K)

They are mostly Georgians though. 56% of the leaders of the post-Soviet criminal underground are Georgian, about 15% are Russians

Like in your gangster films?

Fuck Russia and Russian subhumans

I never could get past the wonky ass controls of GTAIV. Killed the game for me.

Fuck r*ssia

Gangster films are made for Russians to watch, so the characters are mostly Russian.
Then again the statistics is modern, the films are not (i'm not sure what films you are refferring to, so my first guess is Brigada (2002) and The Brother (1997)).

>Seriously even their music is hardcore, all other whites seem like pussies to me. Russians are real men.
bestgore.com/beheading/dagestan-massacre-1999-video-worst-beheading/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7yydVmCBG4

Attached: 1375914844_50b74f6aa1574.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Yeah Бpaт was better than Бpaт 2, Russians tell me it was realistic of the time.

Calm down, Ahmed.

I always wondered: why? Even now leaders of post-Soviet criminal underground are natives of Georgia.

They are manly as fuck, but also kind of retarded. So they are good in small amounts.

They also make the best drinking partners on the planet, bar none.

Attached: 1558512332187.jpg (640x622, 98K)

if by badass you mean niggerlike

They make references in their movies about how white Americans are scared of blacks because they still have something primordial about them that whites have since lost a long time ago.

Better "niggerlike" than submissive NEET manchildren and slaves of the system, with such an retarded mentality don't wonder why you will get dumped and cheated on.

The Jewish Mind:
- white masculinity = nigger
- masculinity = nigger
- men = bad

Attached: digital marketing.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

>So they are good in small amounts.
Do you suck their dicks or something? Who the fuck says "small amounts" when referring to other men. Good god I'm surrounded by faggots everywhere. I would love to move to russia just to be around normal society. Everything you say, think and do is 100% faggot.

Attached: russia_us_fists-400x300.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Khazaria

Same Slavic shit

Russians dislike racism and islamophobia therefore they are the best Slavic country. In countries like Poland or Slovakia you might get beaten up for being brown or Muslim unfortunately. Very bad people.

looks like nigger cringe with that so called music

heres the best one from Vladivostok fm
youtube.com/watch?v=6zElaBl5Gvw

We're not wh*te, we're Slavic.
Fuck wh*te """people""".

>Cyprus flag talking shit about anyone
The low iq brown skins always seem to lack the ability of self reflection

youtube.com/watch?v=V2M-eq_xqYg

This one nr1

Youre not Slav, eastern mongoloid.
Ive seen your filthy admixture with georgians and ural mountain sandniggers

newfags need to lurk more.

Attached: east-west-Slav.jpg (518x524, 128K)

Because desperately trying to convince others that you are macho indicates that you are low IQ and willing to get involved in meaningless physical confrontation over petty bullshit because your masculinity is unironically fragile.

>tfw East Slav
pls adopt :3

Attached: Haplogroup-R1a-Y93.png (800x581, 73K)

I prefer Tchaikovsky.

they fucking own Cyprus..prob had his gf stolen by some old mafioso