One less nigger to worry about

Press S to spit on his grave.

Attached: Etika-picture-5497.jpg (644x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wikjoubx9vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

S

nah read his tweets seems like a down to earth guy

F

S

Is it National People of Color Drowning Day or something?

Attached: Wompwomp.png (625x1050, 666K)

Yea he is really down in the earth now. A whole 6 feet down.

Attached: AAA8FA18-A8C2-4EDD-BC54-3BC779834654.jpg (749x1155, 238K)

Gee, I hope so.

Edgy virgin teenagers mock death of depressed black man on an anonymous image board.

he named the jews and the fags he's based

>Feeling empathy for niggers (invaders)

S

Attached: bye_nigger.gif (350x350, 1.73M)

Topkek

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (236x233, 12K)

F

Attached: 123131.jpg (400x388, 18K)

kinda odd how he named the jew and all of a sudden he felt like anheroing

Source?

Fuck off moral fag.

Thanks voice of reason, pol has always been extreme but tht level of racism is ramped up hard since the 2016 influx of redditors, I don't know anything about the black dude just tried of everything being so racist on here, everyone knows it's the faggot kikes ruining everything not the blacks

F

F, for about every black that commits suicide, there ten white neets who also commit suicide

source?

shitty bait

Based Irish knows he’s not white

Attached: kek2703.png (904x401, 646K)

S

>Press S
But it's the going backwards button

tweets from his mental breakdown in may google it

>everyone knows it's the faggot kikes ruining everything not the blacks
Fuck off, you retarded nigger. Both niggers and kikes belong at the end of a rope.

S

Your mom's shitty bait but I'll fuck her anyways

He got demonetized from jootube and kvetch.tv for saying "nigger faggot" on a stream
If anything he was /ournigger/

S
FUCK NIGGERS.

I would, but he had more balls then me to do it. So gotta respect that at least.

F

S

>muh dik
>I'll fuk yo mumma
Nigger confirmed

Attached: 14459946_686189491538380_1070226323_n.jpg (628x356, 30K)

>Actual Twitter ad that was showing these last few days when you searched for 'Etika' on the site

Attached: Twitter.jpg (651x1200, 105K)

He was a retarded nigger, stupidity and bravery are too different things.

Kek

What do you care?

One down, 36,999,999 to go

Based

Meh, it's kind of sad. Bipolar disorder is no joke.

Attached: 1560906324246.jpg (801x601, 266K)

I know right

Attached: 1561503314323.png (1356x583, 108K)

Why does every person say they are the anti-christ when they go schizo, legit concerned senpai.

Attached: uhhh.jpg (419x419, 152K)

N

How the fuck are American niggers invaders when they've been brought to the US for slave workforce?

You don't think when you speak, do you?

S again
ONE LESS BBC/SUPPER STUD/ CRIMINAL
S S
S S

>nigger
>worry
Jow Forumscuck

S

S

They are out of place, they are essentially subversive agents, they should get deported or remove themselves, like this nigger has.

Happy Fathers day! Honk Honk.

S

But a dead nigger is.

Yeah, stupidity is when someone is trying to be cool and balance on a bridge/cliff then slipping and falling. It to takes some kind of bravery to end your life. Knowing that it could get better and the many things your going to miss. Hey, I dislike the black man as one of you but Where I stand out is that I don't care what race or gender you are. If you can kill yourself and not be a faggot about and not do it. They got my respect for that atleast.

youtu.be/Wikjoubx9vQ

Dude was clearly quite smart.

Thats sick. I don't reallly give a shit about this guy, but I'm not gonna spit on someone's grave unless they've done some evil shit. All he did was make some gay youtube videos, and lose his mind.
Besides, he threw a nigger off a bridge.
You'd think Jow Forums would be grateful to him.

No, he really doesnt.
How is shitting on etika going to make the country better op? Etika was one of our few good blacks.

Wow you're so edgy

Literally who?
I’m not a zoomer
Is this some hip new ape net player? Or does he Fortnig or something

Holy shit is that real?!

F.

Attached: D5Zt3yiX4AEOURd.jpg (730x450, 24K)

Sure, I can understand that, but it only takes one second of bravery or nihilism to kill yourself. Honestly, it is kind of stupid to not realize things can get better in most people's situations.

>good
>blacks
>our blacks
Get over yourself, if every single nigger and spic killed themselves today the world would be a better place.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but Etika created his own lane and I respect that. Imagine going insane and having those videos put out on the internet of you doing batshit stuff. That's probably devastating. I know I would consider sodoku after seeing video evidence of my psychosis.

nah I'm here to pay my respects.

F

Not really, he is the typical slightly above average nigger with a real IQ of around 90-95

>The eternal Anglo being a faggot

What videos? Care to give me a few.

S

FUCK NIGGERS AND NIGGER LOVERS

Attached: 91BA6BA2-E939-4629-9E6F-361EE1ABD8D1.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Get off Jow Forums, you civnat retard.

I am almost ready to bet that your step dad is black.

I get him, in the end when you really feel your bad, the best you can achive is to be a living warning to others what not to do. It ain't nice, specially if you survive and you somehow survive and end up crippled. But it is better then being worthless.

Can someone please tell me why every schizo talks about the anti-christ including etika who probably never touched a bible in his life. He was rambling about all this esoteric shit and then started rambling about the anti-christ. Then he killed himself. Someone explain, I see a lot of schizos do this.

S