Legalizing marijuana

How can anybody promote mental illness? Is it ignorance or pure indifference that make people willingly ingest a plant that induces madness?

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

Whats the endgame of this Bot?

You ever notice how the inside of the recycle symbol is a jew star?

The jew star is a natural shape that happens everywhere in nature.

Logo design =/= nature. why select it?

Jews are hiding something that much is clear.
The Hexagon and Jew star are the absolutely fundamental shapes in nature, like everything is based on this.

My theory is the Jews know exactly what this reality is and they hide the knowledge from us.

Attached: everydayshill.jpg (396x382, 37K)

Once again the powers of the herb open up the mind
Seek deep inside, tell me what you find
Come on...

t.

Attached: 1554900653826.png (697x533, 50K)

SHIIEEEET I smoke a bowl right before bed every night to chill the fuck out and that's bad for me yea okay buddy

So you are not a bot?

if your going to allow people to drink Alcohol then I see no problem with weed just dont partake in it. I avoid it myself but I also avoid Alcohol because its just as degenerate.

niggerweed makes you dumb and lazy

>stoners

Attached: 1554900561863.jpg (480x493, 35K)

When was the last time you got pussy?

its just a plant dude, chill.

Dude I'm high af right now but I apreciate yout concerns. I respect people who sacrifice their time to warn others about potential angers in their lifes.

All drugs should be legal regardless of whether they make you retarded or not. You can legally buy and chug windex and make yourself retarded. By keeping drugs illegal all you do is create a prison industrial complex and a black market of criminal cartels that become incredibly powerful and deadly.

This shouldn't even be a debate. We've tried your approach for the last 50 years and it hasn't worked at all and has sucked ass.

>just a plant

t. mentally damaged

No logical person can support marijuana prohibition without supporting alcohol prohibition.
Legalize it