edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=8mxHqvj_ITA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

I didnt see the video yet but I don't think so

I dont see how we could reverse the trend

It already is. It’s always been.

france is dead. i just hope the next population will change the name.
Remember us and save yourselves

yes. Long live the caliphate,mashallah

of course they are

MED PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-juventus-real-madrid-uefa-champions-league_w1sxrhb71esz1vll9qmujaxr3.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Yes, the next African superpower.

Lollll! Knowledge is power and compared to France the Vatican is a joke, but come one superpower! Nah!

Attached: 1335894008599.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>France's african influence will save them
Lmao more like ruin them

I'm in France regularly. Many parts of it aren't even France anymore.
The France you know from chansons is long dead, except for small, out of the way villages.
Paris syndrome is real.

The issue with France being a superpower is that they follow the American system. Same type of economy (I could get into it, just look up international arms deals). However, they have a smaller country (size and pop.) and they aren't directly backed by the petro-buck. Basically, unless France openly defies the US and manages to win (kek), they ain't shit but a bitch to the us like every other country beside Israel which owns the US. So until we massacre the Jews in middle east and lynch every single american, making sure none survive, no other country is going to be a super power.

Not the way they're going.

How can a country overrun by niggers and muslims become a superpower?
The answer is obviously no way.

It has been for a thousand years. I fear it won't be for much longer though. It's falling apart faster than you can imagine, you have no idea how bad things really are.

Attached: 9mfqxyP.png (1276x1440, 1.44M)

Superpower by 2020

I'll take "What is America?" for 500$

ahahahahaahahahahahahahh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah

No but they will be the main western pressence in the Muslim world

yes, cultural enrichment shall bring us infinite power and growth

No

Attached: 1543888396876.jpg (832x474, 312K)

Coward
I'm muslim and I pitty you.
Do you want France to become a caliphate ? Even I think it's a bad idea.
Let's buckel up friendos and wait for the badaboom to happen.

VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE

VIVE LA FRANCE

France was probably the greatest power in Europe before Germany formed but nowadays only America, Russia, and China are the real competitors for superpowers due to their massive populations and military investments.

The real world discussion is literally whether the entire EU can compete with the US or China. Why in god's name would you ever think a sliver of the entire union could become a superpower?

this is what goes on in france.

now really think about the question you just asked.

Attached: you are the big gay.jpg (800x771, 75K)

>"Is France the next superpower?"
IN CATCHING FROGS...YES IT IS.

Attached: French national flag.jpg (1080x720, 31K)

France has imported milions or brown and black niggers, iq 80. Those brown and black 80 iq dinglebarys will dilute the average iq to a point where a first world nation can no longer be sustained. in 50 years time France will be a second rate country with the crime and economy to match. In the comming 10 to 25 years you will also see a mass exodus of white native france Europeans to eastern European countrys. Who have the land and now also the people of iq average of 100+ and will rise to first world levels. The EU nose this thats why the raging agains poland and serbia to open borders and destroy themselfs also so the native European can't excape.

Attached: 87658767465.jpg (1191x1797, 678K)

A country built by whites that has become non white in the last 2 decades, you cannot erase in two decades what they built in centuries, still by 2050 the USA will be a total shithole and based latinamerica castizo supremacy will take over the continent.

Yeah, I guess fighting a couple world wars on your land will do that to you.

It's a clown world

Lol no.

No tiny European nation can be a superpower, not even Germany. Its simply a matter of population and economies of scale.

The EU could, which is ofc why there is so much interest in breaking it apart.

No.

Attached: afp-1538328575.jpg (940x660, 67K)

let me guess, it was produced by a qatar funded propaganda outlet?

France isn't big enough, either in population or physical size.

non

Attached: lefrance.jpg (960x741, 79K)

I actually never tried catching frogs, I did catch tadpoles though. I assume catching frogs would be much harder.

Why dont you go back to your country?

He moldy Japan, whatcha doing here?

>the next superpower
say it with me faggots .... RUSSIA IS THE NEXT SUPERPOWER.

PROPHECY: "Russia Will Bring Peace" WW III Edgar Cayce.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k

Out of Russia Will Come Hope.
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/

Attached: RUSSIA...jpg (800x508, 41K)

Ehh It's alright, You're better off with muslim like me who want's sandniggers out than any other one.
I'm too white to be considered anything else than French anyway.

In cuckoldry yes

With all the diversity and inclusion sure dude obviously. 10/10

This. 40% of the babies born in 2018 in France were non-whites. (80% in the region of Paris). France has started its great remplacement in the 70s, long before Britain, Sweden, etc. They have already reached the point of no return.

The brown and black's think this is most rasict thing to do to let them sit in poverty and crime, they think it's there right to have the native European pay for them tru taxes. So they wil pressure the EU to go to force open borders so they can follow the native Europeans. The EU now will put all the sanctions on Eastern Europe to open borders with no effect, The next step of the EU is placing there newly formed EU army ad there door step.

Attached: 765.jpg (900x700, 161K)

>Give up your independence for the sake of economy goy
This is why you britcucks let yourselves be invaded by the third world.

>No tiny European nation can be a superpower
What is automation and concentration of wealth?

The Eastern Europeans now are forced to seek for frends, the find russia and china to put pressure on the EU to get there army away from Eustern Europe. America backing the EU. Tencions rise.

Attached: 8765765.jpg (474x355, 19K)

America who is backing the EU is not what it once was, the milions of browns and black they got to endure and the rising left leaning policies have been taking a toll, the military of the us is less than a third of what it was.

Attached: 8765.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

> Looked at purely from the territorial point of view, the area comprised in the German Reich is insignificant in comparison with the other States that are called World Powers. England must not be cited here as an example to contradict this statement; for the English motherland is in reality the great metropolis of the British World Empire, which owns almost a fourth of the earths surface. Next to this we must consider the American Union as one of the foremost among the colossal States, alsoRussia and China. These are enormous spaces, some of which are more than ten times greater in territorial extent than the present German Reich. France must also be ranked among these colossalStates. Not only because she is adding to the strength of her army in a constantly increasing measured by recruiting coloured troops from the population of her gigantic empire, but also because France is racially becoming more and more negroid, so much so that now one can actually speak of the creation of an African State on European soil. The contemporary colonial policy of France cannot be compared with that of Germany in the past. If France develops along the lines it has taken in our day, and should that development continue for the next three hundred years, all traces of French blood will finally be submerged in the formation of a Euro-African Mulatto State. This would represent a formidable and compact colonial territory stretching from the Rhine to the Congo, inhabited by an inferior race which had developed through a slow and steady process of bastardization.

Attached: 1554833171476.jpg (513x510, 59K)

208 KB
TLDR.
WALL OF FUCKING TEXT BY DUMB AMERICAN OF COURSE.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR POST YOU HOMO TURD.

Attached: wall-of-text-.jpg (638x452, 208K)

AMERICAN SUBHUMAN LGBT TURDS

Attached: USA-homo military-disgusting:.jpg (768x1024, 458K)

Attached: Shitty American culture:.jpg (979x1080, 547K)

Attached: America-people-of-Walmart.jpg (710x600, 66K)

TWO DEGENERATE FUCKS

Attached: Trump & Macron-two love birds:.png (1071x665, 633K)

>These colors don't run
Kek

YOU are sliding post why????.

Attached: 87576535642.jpg (660x907, 152K)

>YOU are sliding post why????.
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT MEANS
that you are too dumb

Not anymore since WW2. And it is going to collapse under the weight of third worlders in the coming century.

Can you not read it because it’s not in Hebrew?

I think you hit a nerve. keep it up.

Attached: 2345677.jpg (1200x1663, 292K)

I’m not a Cuckolic because I’m not jewish but if Saints were real, that man had to have been a Saint.

Attached: 4801B9B1-8ACA-46F1-AAF9-7E5EDF2FCFAB.jpg (1015x1024, 177K)

> centre of French language could decouple out of Europe
This is the very highly likely scenario. No matter how much kneeling in front of the French speaking Africa France would do, the centre of such "extended" France would shift into Africa. None of the modern African youth want to see whites ruling over them ever again.
They certainly want to imitate KSA's tactic to create influence through language, extending French speakers not only in Africa, but following this to EU as well.
That would indeed create a French "Tsardom", and it would come with the same problems too: too big to be governed by the native French with multiple nationalities in the modern interconnected era. Its collapse is guaranteed, should this plan ever go this far.

Are you talking about big/medium size cities or every country with more than 100k people living in a county?

Not bloody likely

Automation is possible but most European countries lack a great many natural resources to fuel a automated industrial economy. Access to these resources is controlled by the global market and the global market is controlled by (((them))). The only way you're going to concentrate enough wealth and natural resources to challenge (((them))) is over their broken dead kike bodies.

Nigger, everyone knows Protestants are just pagans larping as Christians.

Attached: macron-npc-.png (546x349, 390K)

its israel
named The Greater Israel
first they emptied the people of middle east by immigration and restless invation
backed by ameridogs
europe will be arabs 2.0
and israel to be bigger, wider and of course GREATER

hélas

Attached: 57408268_843364986011155_8856523684705738819_n.jpg (1080x727, 78K)

hilarious, Belgium is even more doomed.

It was, and once Ma'cronie produces an egg, surely the heir will take the nation to new hights

Attached: blacked.jpg (407x304, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

maybe, idk

My god he was butthurt

lol stupid question

Attached: degfrance.jpg (466x466, 13K)

america became a superpower when it was still 90% white, retard

/thread

Follow your fellow German and actually be Christian instead of someone that sucks nigger toes because epic old man said so.

Attached: B11D5D0B-7B67-469F-AAF8-E3C0B5012D58.gif (1280x720, 874K)

I don't understand who is retarded enough to promote this faggot as a great leader turning France into a superpower.

Even the NWO organizations describe him as "a thing from the 90's" now.

Lol @ Shirvan

you forgot this one

source ?

>"a thing from the 90's"
Sounds like a good things, considering the clown world

Not anymore.

>African colony
>power

France? you mean the country whose only white French colony is Quebec and all the rest are in Africa or Tropicaldiseaseistan?

The World Wars will be looked back on by future generations as the end of the French nation

youtube.com/watch?v=8mxHqvj_ITA

Yes itd slowly becoming the mecca of europe. I already started learning arabic.

T. Spic mongrel

What was the British Empire... fucking burger education

France has been second to Britain for a long time you idiot

AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA no

>except for small, out of the way villages.
No, even in villages there is the onnipresent nigger. Read Paddock's manifesto

France was a superpower until they gave up Indochina and started letting loads of blacks in. Kinda sad to see how France has gone downhill.

France will be a superpower in 15 years if they ditch Macron and implement direct democracy and let me help implement new education and administration paradigms

Next nigger shithole

Attached: F52A1E0C-2D8F-4224-9A0C-E64C46B6FB4B.jpg (838x559, 240K)

the next niggerpower

Fuck off you bought Azerbaijani cunt