Background checks on ammo starting July first in Cali

youtube.com/watch?v=o1HPEg5YBKU

Have any annons heard about this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3552x1858, 903K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/channel/UCVZlxkKqlvVqzRJXhAGq42Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't you just ask someone else to buy the ammo for you?

>he doesnt reload
Stay cucked faggot

mothafukin checked and legit kek'd

Attached: checked.gif (400x400, 437K)

Why do they even sell guns, weapons and am in the first place to humans? What an odd, odd world. Shut it down, no more weapons sold to civilians, anywhere.!

I make my own ammo, what are they going to go about that?

I know the owner of my local gun shop anyway, so he doesn't even ask to see my licence any more.

True. The world is majority nonwhite. Nonwhites are unstable savages. Giving them weapons is a bad idea. Though the Soviets sure liked giving literal subhumans the means to kill each other.

I see and the whites have failed better! Interesting! Stalin, Hitler, Napoleon, Caligula... And many more certainly were civilized humans, lol did savage deeds, treated others like no being should be treated (muslims excluded, their beliefs endanger the world) but they were white so it's all OK!

Frankly it doesn't matter if you're white or not, weather you like it or not with the person of other race you have everything in common and very little difference! So if they are not human nether are you, besides being human is no badge look what we have done!

It would be nice to save a prosperous human race, swiftly deal with those threatening it regardless of race but rather action or influence and support they land to those that endanger the species! And ofcourse to stop selling weapons like its dandy candy!

Ah yes, amazing.

The human race.

Just imagine what could be.

Humanity united, everybody a bland tanned color.

No borders.

Truly inspiring.

If only those darn right wingers would stop holding us back from our utropian star trek universe.

stay on topic please.

California should just be declared lost at this point, why is it even still in the union?

Attached: 1543826657832.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

I always wondered this, if dems want to implement harder gun laws, why didn't they go for ammo earlier? You can buy any type of ammo if you're 21 right? Why is it so unregulated, while you Need Background checks to purchase anything but a bp Revolver? Here in Germany you can't just buy ammo, let alone blackpowder, you Need a licence for everything.

I think it has to do with our 2nd amendment. You can't bear arms without ammo. I am pretty sure that this isn't being picked up in the media because of all the other craziness going on. This topic is being slid on all media.

but implementing ammo laws would render all guns useless from a libshit perspective. Why do gungrabbers not aim for it.
>inb4 shill
Just make your own guns and ammo lol

Attached: my_hobo_revolver.webm (480x856, 1.64M)

We can invade and restore the constitution and bury californians in mass graves

They this and got BTFO
Except where white guilt congregates

Attached: Gadsoy.png (1200x800, 156K)

Cali is the testing grounds for the rest of the states. These laws are coming soon to a state near you:D

Probably so we don't eventually get forced to eat insects.

Attached: feed_your_kids_bugs.jpg (1286x1152, 622K)

That is not a gun. That's a fucking joke and I'd use it as a blunt force weapon before I ever tried to shoot someone with it. Wtf do you guys learn about fights in Germany? How to lose in life or death battles?

We keep it around as a social experiment to see what happens when you're dumb enough to believe in liberal extremists.
Unfortunately no one told New York state, which decided to do the same shit but also pull the dick move of not legalizing weed so everyone stuck there has to face all that shit under sobriety.

You should check out the slingshot channel.
hooktube.com/channel/UCVZlxkKqlvVqzRJXhAGq42Q

He is from Germany and makes "toys" that are legal there.

it is a 6 shot, Manually rotated, smootbhore, triggerless pepperbox. Im just testing a diy cap primer in vid. Also made a slamfire pipegun. If you think simple guns can't kill you're stupid.

Ye everyone knows who Jörg Sprave is