Shootings Are Gay

To those of you that worship Tarrant like he's the Omnissiah; you're retarded. Tarrant was retarded. Absolutely nothing good comes out of shootings except for maybe a few good keks (which was definitely the case for NZ). If there are any potential shooters on this board, listen to me; DON'T. There are easier and far more effective methods of getting rid of shitskins. Slaughtering them (unfortunately) only creates sympathy for them in the public's eye. That makes them hate US more. We don't want that. The best you can do is redpill as many people as possible on all of this without coming off as racist (we all know you fap to Hitler every night, but just keep that to yourself). Make the left collapse upon itself by making absolutely everything imaginable offensive/racist/homophobic/whateverthefucktheycallitthesedays.

VIOLENCE ISN'T ALWAYS THE ANSWER.

Attached: shooter.png (681x383, 276K)

>VIOLENCE ISN'T ALWAYS THE ANSWER
tell that to antifa

>VIOLENCE ISN'T ALWAYS THE ANSWER
Violence is usually the answer to all problems.

KYS FBI

Attached: 1441739787156.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>checked
But it works if you hit the centers of power.
Hitting a mosque is gay. They are the messengers.
Hitting an immigrant legal representation firm full of jewish activist lawyers, or an NGO headquarters who’s bringing them in; thats a solid fucking angle of attack.

>Fucking leaf.
Why am I not surpised at your stupidity? Go suck some sap out of some trees, eh?

VIOLENCE ISNT ALWAYS THE ANSWER
but that is wrong, it is the final answer

he meant violence that is aimed at innocent people? jesus christ. i know they might be "invading" their country, but ffs, killing CHILDREN doesn't solve shit. it just made the guy look like a complete psychopath.

what kind of person would do that type of shit at a place of worship??? dont care what skin color they are. they didn't deserve what they got.

humans are shitty. whites are shitty, blacks are shitty, browns, etc. every human is different.

>That makes them hate US more
That's the point. Let them show themselves to the point they no longer can hide behind news cycle or anything else, force will be met with force.

no, violence creates MORE AND MORE MONSTERS IN THIS WORLD. since the US has invaded the middle east, more terrorism and that god forsaken sandland is now a complete fuckzone because USA wanted to be the "good guys". war creates destruction, and it corrupts those around it.

agreed

true, but that does no one any good now does it?

>(we all know you fap to Hitler every night, but just keep that to yourself)

you couldn't resist could you, you are glowing

Listen fucko, we're few in number. We need to recruit as many as we can if we are to even remotely stand a chance. Violence is mer with violence, why not a more intelligent and diplomatic approach? Use your fucking brain.

wrong answer. from the sandpeoples perspective we are the invaders and the badguys. imagine a little afgan boy, father gets killed by US troops. the kid didnt know his father was a terrorist, now what does he do? he starts killing people and the cycle repeats. violence is nigger shit.

Or doing some long range shooting on some big shot like George Soros, know what I mean ?

Centrists can solve the problem. Guys I used to be leftist but have opened my eyes to a lot of things mainly the gay agenda. Leftists will listen but you have to have a more effective approach then troll the shit outta them and stoke their indignation. What is the greatest gift of the creator? His mercy. We can reconcile and forgive one and other. Its not to late. The altenative is die in unholy fire as brothers in sociopathic toxic masiculnity ape plot to create large mass death of inflammation. ww2 was prepanned occult blood sacrifice like 9.11.

Youre not the bad guys and neither are we. There are child eating cannibals out there who are the true culprits. Wake up my simian brethren. Your sacred duties as protectors of the earth are calling. Your ancient primate bloodlines flow through your veins. Beat on your chest and you will feel the answer of the call.

Red pill: Leucism

Thats some fucking nigger shit if I've ever seen it.

Attached: 52d5899a780d2.png (512x512, 219K)

>why not a more intelligent and diplomatic approach?
Follow me, right this way to A Last Appeal to Reason. At some point you fight and you stop caring about the labels or you lay down and die.

Get off pol you come off as a 12 year old.

cool story FBI

I don't support shooting. But hypothetically, in theory, it's /ourguy/. Violence, and anything involving weapons is something almost entirely inside the realm of the white man. When it comes to military/martial prowess, nobody has ever been better at it than us. It's our final trump card. Everyone likes to be down on us and make out we're so weak, pathetic, hateful, horrible and violent etc. But the truth is if white men wanted, they could wipe out everyone else from existence and we've had the capability to do that for over a century. People need to remember that fact and sometimes it's probably useful they're reminded of it. Everyone else only exists and is only allowed to act they way they do because we permit it.

>the case for NZ
Should have never picked a war they couldn't win