Transgender movement

This is not a forced movement. But it is gaining a lot of attention with those forced to live in the wrong body being able to finally take medicine which can put them in the right body.

It's truly amazing how God gave us the knowledge and things needed to help these people.

And for all the haters, you'll see eventually that kindness does way more than hating people.

Attached: 1556275818442.jpg (750x895, 170K)

shit kike bait, go fucking kill yourself.

Why would something perfectly normal be part of mental health work?

Attached: 1543176650934.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Yeah cause he's married to one

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 59K)

God has cursed you
Lol

Is he suggesting that transgender people are mentally ill?

And he's applauding because the transexual kid is getting un-crazied?

Lol

They ever show any baby pics, or they still performing plastic surgery on it.

Prince Harry is going to become the king of clownworld after the queen goes in 30 or 40 years

You can't live in the wrong body. The body you're born with is your correct body. You ARE your body.

I have mixed feelings. While I care about transgender people most just want you to agree with them and never question anything. But if there is even a slight chance they aren't "trutrans" and will regret it, shouldn't people make them question it for a while? And wouldn't they be better off in the long run for people making them do that soul searching before they really commit?

40% suicide rate shows you're wrong you dumb fuck

they should be researching medicine they can take that removes the delusion instead of destroying their bodies and lives trying to crossdress permanently

fuckig tard

>be actual Schizophrenic
>no media, elite, and so on, shilling for you, or even seeking to help you
>shills and normies use Schizo as an insult everywhere

It's all so...clown world.

Because the brain is part of the body, and we were born in the wrong bodies. I know you're just being an ass, but people are legitimately confused by this. It's not difficult.

You werent born in the wrong body. You have dysmorphia, a delusion that could be fixed with medication but instead is being used as a political point scoring game, using you as tools to destabilise the west. All the while, you are being mutilated and lied to, until the reality is too great and you end up a statistic, 40%.

Oh my dear Jow Forumsacks, you got this all wrong. This is a glorious opportunity to drive a wedge between the British government/royal family and the shitskin invaders. Harry only married the roastie to appease the shitskins on family orders so they'd feel more comfortable with the monarchy and everything attached to it.

What would should be doing is scheming to get the Muslims and the homos together so they'll fight and alienate each other, make it harder for the kikes to justify and implement their policies.

so is transgenderism a mental health problem or not?
liberals can never make up their minds

Attached: 1536862522506.jpg (663x672, 145K)

based post

there's nothing wrong with being transgender

isis did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1.jpg (289x174, 10K)

>medicine they can take that removes the delusion

just turn the TV off, put the ipad down and spend time with your kids

There is no such thing as right body. Men have vagina too

I respect your edginess, and will always defend your right to say it, but I'm grateful society has decided to shelf those kinds of primitive opinions no censorship needed.

You are gloating well before its all said and done
You're gloating as you're about to lose

Let people do as they wish. Sure. Just be aware the “movement” for this will only garner so much attention before the talking point becomes moot and no one cares anymore.

Trannies are just the emo goth of this generation; only this trend is life changing and surrounded by fake support and sexual fetishisation. When the normalcy kicks in for these people, they kill themselves because their big ol’ pat on the back doesn’t cut it anymore.

There probably are genuine cases for gender dysmorphia, but they’re being overshadowed by this fake shilling of acceptance for everyone who only wants to be seen by this fake generation of Instagram and beauty worship, as we all know will only stay in the public eye for so long. Just as the emo generation did.

Good luck though.