Yesssss Italy

newsweek.com/italy-salvini-sea-watch-3-migrants-pirate-ship-1445697

Attached: 1532861322480.jpg (608x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novinite.com/articles/198107/The Strasbourg Court Recognized Italy's Right not to Accept Migrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Jow Forums told me we are subhuman shitskins. Oh, well, so much for the (((based Anglo)))

.Jow Forums is also filled with idiots and malevolent Jew shills manipulating them. Italians are quality people with a great culture.

*dabs*
novinite.com/articles/198107/The Strasbourg Court Recognized Italy's Right not to Accept Migrants

Attached: ScreenShot_20190626110001.png (669x592, 470K)

Shill

So sick of all Jews bad

Italy is cool. The Sopranos was shit though.

Attached: someniggerfishpicturefrom4chan.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>those at the coalface
what did they mean by this?

jews are bad you fucking kike

Beautiful.

Attached: 1509990379614.jpg (233x388, 25K)

Total. Fucking. Hypocrite. Cunt.

she said it herself people will rightfully hate jew cunts for doing jew cunt shit.

Surprised no one is talking about the rape and mugging in Milan this Sunday.

The only good Jew is one thats been properly cooked.

Attached: 1439091610000-2.jpg (846x846, 133K)

done by another romanian I presume?

3-5 nord africans

In other words a typical day in any locale with a significant population of subhuman filth. I can't wait until they're ejected from Italy and made slaves in Libya.

Friendly reminder that there are a significant number of Trump-supporting retards on Jow Forums who will go "B-b-but based Zionist Jews are different than evil globalist Jews!" without a fucking hint of irony because they can't accept that Trump is a kike puppet

sick and tired of you greasy fuck burgers always pointing to mafia and kike shows as ''italian culture''
why are you so fucking depraved, what joy do you get out being so fucking retarded

Fuck you cocksucking nigger non white shitskin inbred midwestern fucking FREAK. Nobody I know talks like that, and if you have a fucking problem with me, send me your address and i will be there, and not only will I break your nose i'll break your spine.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

>LET ME INNNNN
>No
Based

I hope the nogs go apeshit and hijack the ship and rape the female captain.

If shit hits the fan, I hope they'll let me in though.

get a regular passport and don't try to enter illegally and you won't have any problem entering any country.

>modern slave trade
>MSM calls it "humanitarian ship"

that's some real clown world shit

Attached: 155801549422.png (720x891, 822K)

this t b h

Attached: 1548284832657.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Settle down, Francesco

I feel like it's the exact same fucking story as I hear about the Mexico border
>shitton of migrants are coming
>leader says "you can't come!"
>court says they have to come
>nobody does anything
>repeat

not looking good
the kraut whore, captain of the ship, has decided to nonetheless go straight in to our ports (lampedusa island) and ''face the possible legal repercussions to save muh niggers''
our current laws would impose a 50.000 fine (which is nothing considering how much they get for each nigger smuggled) and a possible confiscation of the ship used, which again is easily covered and replaced
the EU has plucked each and every single european country's teeth out, we are sovereign no longer and some kraut whore is pretty much running our migration policy unelected and unwanted
these people need to die

Wow so why isn't anyone shouting about the rise of fascism in the strasbourg court?