/ig/ - Islam General

No infidels shitting up the thread please, if you have questions though you can go ahead and ask them.

Hadith of the day:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيُكْرِمْ جَارَهُ وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيُكْرِمْ ضَيْفَهُ

Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him speak goodness or remain silent. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him honor his neighbor. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him honor his guest.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 47

Attached: 1127151.png (500x508, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48703377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is based

Fuck off

Attached: inbred retards.png (450x585, 263K)

Dont you have a goat or a small boy to fuck somewhere, ahmed?

I shit on your thread glownigger fagit

Attached: 1559363924793.jpg (1054x720, 135K)

If you hate islam why did you enter this thread? or maybe the correct question is if you have nothing to say but insults why did you come here? stop being butthurt.

You are all going to the lake of fire along with your brother the Jew, you are all children of satan and will be cast in the lake of fire in that day. Go to tsabs.info and get saved, losers.

Sigh... they really have nothing better to do do they?

Attached: 15403844666222.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Stop inbreeding, lazy Arab scum.

Attached: Islamic Pride.jpg (539x960, 62K)

>let him honor his guest.
I was browsing a Satan thread the other day that had the "Satan code" or something. The main one i disagreed with was that it says if you have a guest that is bothering you, you should be cruel to him. I totally disagree. If someone is your guest, you should treat them extra-well. You might ask them to leave if they are being stupid. Praise Allah, the Master of the Day of Judgement!

Attached: TRINITY___God+al-Mahdi.jpg (2329x2985, 1.17M)

Attached: Islam can't stop degeneracy.webm (720x1280, 2.05M)

Diaspora tend to be degenerate outcasts, and them being in european countries where such things are allowed helps too, maybe you shouldn't be laughing at us, the state you're in now does not permit it.

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?
All of this is done while white, kaffir Westerners are treated like the master race the Muslims recognise them to be.

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How are Muslims so blind to see that Pedo the Prophet was the embodiment of a nigger: illiterate, rapist, liar & had to even steal "miracles" & places of worship from fucking pagans lmao?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why do you have to lie about Kabbah being in accordance of Abrahamic faith when it's not mentioned in Bible not in Torah a single time but was a pagan idol instead?
How can you tell me that ISIS had not the purest interpretation of Islam when their Caliph was doctorate in the religion?
Why do you believe that God split the Moon in year 620-something to prove Muhammed wasn't a lier while there are no historical record of such event?
How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
How could the first four Caliphs be "rightly guided" if they were not divinely guided?

Do you honestly believe that 9-year-old Aisha just spread her legs wide open and told Pedo the Prophet to enter her over the fact that he forced himself on her and thus violated Islamic laws in the night of consumption of marriage?
Also, since he came to criticize pagans over their relationship habits, why did he conduct them with marriage to Aisha and other her wives?
Why is marrying multiple wives suddenly allowed by God in Koran, when it wasn't in the previous texts?
Why do you keep bowing at the pagan altar in Mecca, that's never mentioned in both Torah or Bible?
Why do even worship that black cube in Mecca, when Allah never demanded in Koran you to pray towards that specific idol?
How the fuck couldn't "all knowing" Allah get the basics of Christian trinity right but instead deceived/lied to Muslims that Christian believe in existence of three separate gods?

Quite literally the worshippers of Satan’s physical embodiment fortified by Jewish non fiction.

Attached: 4AFF7CF5-5FAC-489B-B7FE-1EAF151E9BEF.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

There are degenerates in every society, the difference is how numerous they are, in most islamic nations they are hated and people are disgusted with them, opposite of european nations and america, where degeneracy is welcome and is helped, here we try to fight the degeneracy that is spreading from the west

Why don't you go worship your toilets, fire and rats you stinking pajeet subhuman.

> muh degenerates in every society
> but ours is smaller by their size
AHHHAHAHHAHAAA
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48703377

Dont worry. In about 3 generations they will be extinct.
>giving your women rights
You get to make this mistake only once.

Hey you stupid muslim, you dont know how to be justified in the sight of Almighty God. SAD!

Al-hamdulilah, the whole Iberian peninsula shall be ours again.

Attached: NAFRI.jpg (250x332, 14K)

>BBC

Anyway, lets compare this to europe, you are the ones behind the spread of degeneracy in the middle east, lets see how you are doing yourselves LOL.

You are lost, sadly, too delusional to ever leave your heresy behind and save your soul.

If I convert (I mean revert *wink wink*) how soon can I expect an arranged marriage to a hijbai hottie

Can’t even debate what I said just gets mad and attacks streetshitters lmao. Typical sandnigger.

Attached: 7E7E624B-0AC0-404A-B43D-1331E4DFD86E.jpg (246x876, 39K)

This picture was taken up close to make it look like its a large crowd.
I guarantee you this was an organized flashmob to have a quick photo opportunity in a neighborhood with no muslims. The entire thing lasted 10 minutes tops.

If they tried this in a muslim neigborhood: unironic murder.

Hey you dirty muslims, you and you jew brothers are all going to burn forever. ALL HAIL THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST! ALL HAIL THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN SPECIALLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE, ALL HAIL THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS! YOU WILL BOW AND CONFESS OUT OF YOUR WORM BODY CHRIST IS KING!

No need to debate your delusional Jow Forumstard nonsense you low IQ sub-animal, you're too retarded for me to be able to properly converse with you, i will not lower myself to the level of a donkey such as yourself.

the fact that you have to defend from european culture by creating constructions such as "degeneracy" perfectly demonstrates that you're slowly getting into european sphere

You have no righteousness and you are in danger of hellfire. You are an heretick and an infidel and YOU WILL HE PUT TO DEATH. The Lord is coming nigh, too bad for you! FLAMING FIRE FLAMING FIRE FLAMING FIRE

>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48703377
>Honor killings
>27%
>Homosexuality
>26%
What did Algerians mean by this? How can they be the most progressive while also being backward at the same time?

Attached: filename.jpg (1051x663, 196K)

> you are the ones behind the spread of degeneracy in the middle east
and so many of your people willingly and with full conciousness seek to move in here to enjoy the wealth generated by such degeneracy.
How the fuck can anybody call themselves respectable Muslims, since you allow degeneracy cuck your nations in such manner?

>Euros and mutts create wars in the middle east
>Scum of the middle east run to europe
>They gain the degeneracy of the land
>Some of them come back, some of the ones who stayed get infected through the media which is western.
>Degeneracy slowly but surely spreads due to westerner pieces of shit

We have done a good job at fighting it, but it is very hard due to the power of the media and the low IQ arab populations.

Pahahahaha

Attached: 2CA59211-9BEE-4FE2-B3E5-7DD8061A6254.gif (300x196, 986K)

"Progressive" measurers never move outside of the safe-for-whites areas, hence why some nations get such a misleading title.

wait until most of you discover rationalism, you'll write arabic in latin script in no more than 100 years (if you don't switch to french anyways)

Are you even self aware? do you see your posts?
We do not allow it, it devours the weak minds of our society, and due to the fact that our governments are enslaved by USA and israel, we cant punish the sinners accordingly in a right manner, so it spreads, and we fight it as best as we can, do you enjoy your government letting in hundreds of thousands of middle east outcasts, thugs and scumbags? huh? do you enjoy the gay parades and trannies in your country? do you enjoy the crimes committed by the people your government imports? you should stop laughing at us, you are in no better situation.

Go pray to your stupid black cube you fool. Go and worship your moongod. Your god sucks. Allah is not Illah as in Jah. Allah is a name of a god, not God Almighty. FOOL.

Serious question: when will you finally put an end to the joke western world has become, thanks to rampant leftists?

This clown world is making my sanity crumble.

Fuck you and your child rapist prophet. That is all.

Come here again and we might have to start up those pit fires and ovens again.

> Diaspora tend to be degenerate outcasts
And they are the proud representatives of your cultures here, even closely linked to your governments as the key people to access the new tech for your countries.
And spread the teachings of degenerate-humanist views through Twitter etc. to your countries.

Western degeneracy is attacking the middle east with its full powers, they intend to drown us in this sickening bullshit, your governments are responsible for this.

>And they are the proud representatives of your cultures here
Nope, they are hated here more than there, we are glad they are gone.

Thats my point. You think you do good deeds, but the scriptures are clear as in your sin not only negates your "good", but makes it even worse. You are not perfect and without the Lord Jesus Christ you will never be perfect. God hates you and he will destroy you. You are an enemy of God. You know in your conscience that there is a living God, and he is not the one written about in your filthy koran or talmud.

As if you could with us Cathalans, you can get your shitty south tho, for what it is worth

Please stop that talk about Pedo , Aisha was well in her twenties and was not a virgin when prophet Mohammad married her , he didn't even love her any way , the talk about about her being nine and a virgin is put by Sunnis , who wanted to honor her just because of her father

>He thinks people can be perfect
yikes, stop being a mentally ill infidel, come to the light and save yourself.

Show flag

Here

Bollocks show your flag

Attached: C2698AF8-111A-443C-B3F4-12C09FE396F7.gif (500x250, 982K)

Provide proof for what you have just said, shi'ite.

> do you enjoy your government letting in hundreds of thousands of middle east outcasts
> do you enjoy the crimes committed by the people your government imports?
well I'm not German, but I don't care how they fuck their own country with giving the money as handouts instead of fixing their infra etc. I'm not planning to stay here, so they can babysit all they want and get dropped out of the cycle of civilisation development as they so wish.
They write their own doom, gladly my country is much more wise on this regard.
> do you enjoy the gay parades and trannies in your country?
Nah, it's nothing but a demonstration event that people try to turn into "a holiday", yet everybody are openly anti-gay in anonymous apps like Jodel when you ask for gay accompany on the event itself etc.
Even gays are starting to hate it, because it's nothing but a drinking festival with everything but gay related politics at this point.
This trend will die out in time, as it has lost all of its meaning and youth are growing increasingly conservative both in US & Europe atm.
> you should stop laughing at us, you are in no better situation.
when your life standards completely rely on the degeneracy's management of your nations money & handouts through foreign aid that you receive? lmao

Kek , are we going to fight now ?

The west is DEGENERATE! Only Islam can save it. By the will of Allah and the mighty sword, we will free you, and your people from the eternal jew.

Attached: medit tax collector.jpg (567x800, 80K)

> Aisha was well in her twenties
not a single high ranking imam agrees with your bullshit claims when hadiths say exactly the opposite.

Trust me, we're suffering as well under this bullshit.

Not the same as you, of course, due to unnecessary western interventions.

But being in today's world and realizing all the red pills, and at the same time being sorrounded by MSM obedient normies who don't care, has made life itself more and more tiresome.

> Only Islam can save it
When the degenerate West is the manager of your countries money or development & the literal financier of the states through foreign aid? lmao.

How could you say the prophet did not love aisha? why do you say that? by the way even if aisha was 9 at the time, back then women matured earlier and being 9 then equaled being in her twenties now.

Did you even read what I said , I am a Shiite ,

Attached: 31F8F5E7-A382-48C8-A5E9-5EE2869CA963.gif (320x180, 935K)

Agreed, i know you suffer, all our outcasts and unwanted scums are imported to your countries, the same people who import them promote degeneracy in our countries, and invade countries who do not comply with them.

To be fair, I've heard the memeflaggot's theory. You can't really know what happened and what didn't, we are talking about 1400 years here.

Which is a good thing. The west will keep all the mutant genes of REEEEEs and SJWs that are too autistic and angsty to conform and just want to be left fedora type because that's R E B E L L I O U S or some Lefty stupid shit.

"Be ye perfect" -the holy scriptures AKA the Word of God AKA the sole evidence needed against your sin-cursed soul.
But then again, you dont read anything of value, so.. you are an infidel, you are a nonbeliever, you are a child of satan, you are what we call the children of wrath. The smoke of your torment shall arise forever and ever. GO HERE TO HEAR THE GOSPEL, AND BE SAVED tsabs.info

You are void of light. You have no blood sacrifice. You and your filthy jew brethren have no blood sacrifice. I do, his name is Christ Jesus the King and he was murdered on that cross for my sake. He died. And he was risen from the dead and is now at the right hand of the Father, awaiting his return. AMEN.

>by the way even if aisha was 9 at the time, back then women matured earlier and being 9 then equaled being in her twenties now.

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS!! AAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9D532E17-0450-41DA-9600-8BE537C2B4C4.gif (330x245, 942K)

Aisha used to hurt the prophet , such as throwing omsalamas food , demanding more money and these things
Regarding her age , it's just a scam put earlier , she was not a virgin , and was in her twenties , this is what Shias believeZ

Attached: 1509899445803.png (800x565, 22K)

Aisha was 9 but she was mature, and it was not pedophilia, since everybody at the time did, it was not considered taboo, it was 100% normal back then, even europeans did, which is not proof it is alright although it is proof that it was not something that was considered deranged or wrong, i agree that nowdays having sex with a 9 year old is a crime and should be punished but back then women matured earlier, therefore it was okay, actually, if the prophet refused to marry her on basis of her being "too young" it would have been weird because that was not a problem.

Thiss is so cancer

the holy scriptures AKA a book edited and changed and meddled with by priests who wanted to manipulate it for their own gain.

I agree the west is degenerate. Your religion however is also degenerate. Also you are not interacting with a "christian", I am a real believer, a real son of God in Christ Jesus.

If I see you make this thread again...

Attached: Assuie shit poster.jpg (764x415, 36K)

Well what you believe is wrong, you only believe so because your big imams hate abu bakr and wanted to insult his daughter.

I am Wayne Lambright and I approve this thread, only an alliance with the holy Muslims can free us from the Zionists in the White House
The Future is Bright, Lambright 2020!

Attached: Wayne_Lambright.jpg (1000x900, 212K)

>He is a Catalan
Basado y rojopillado.

Attached: BERBERO-CATALAN BVLLS.jpg (660x380, 68K)

i have a question:
why is it that youre still belivieng this bullshit?
why do you want to come to the west if you just want it to become the same shithole your home already is?

islam is a crime not a religion.

Inbreed/goat fucker/shitskin

i believe it because it is the truth, i do not want to come to europe, i also want the west to fuck off from our holy lands, and stop supporting israel.

> she was mature, and it was not pedophilia, since everybody at the time did, it was not considered taboo
I know, that was not the point that I was asking about.
I was asking about whether she willingly spreading her legs or did Muhammed force himself on her without her having any idea or concept of what would follow in wedding night?

I thought you were LARPing at first, so I did the same, ngl.
>Your religion however is also degenerate
What's degenerate about it? I feel like it isn't, it just doesn't fit too well with the modern world, an overhaul would fix it probably.

Attached: 1522361200499.jpg (600x636, 63K)

Attached: rebel.jpg (1680x1587, 598K)

when you say
>i will not lower myself to the level of a donkey
does that mean you only lower your level as much as needed to stick your dick into it?

to add:
which one of these situations is more likely in your opinion?

>Come to a Nazi board to troll because I want you to stop supporting Isreal....

Attached: whatttt.gif (406x300, 3.92M)

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

Attached: FFuOlsE.jpg (599x422, 48K)

I've got better Hadith of the day

Attached: Suckle_him!.jpg (884x357, 70K)

Attached: 61409993.jpg (320x298, 29K)

they were our holy lands first fucker

except mecca, you can keep that peice of shit

No , it's mentioned in the Quran , "say oh women of the prophet if you wanted the Dunya then come so that I divorce you " this verse was on Aisha
And I don't really care I don't hate Aisha , I just judge her like I judge other people and I can see that she did wrong

Attached: moderate_Muslim.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)

The black flag will rise over every crusader city. God willing we will have our revenge

Attached: 1560812025397.jpg (400x364, 20K)

Attached: 1552926681207m.jpg (650x1024, 64K)

Both sides were willing, in fact she was probably the most happy woman on earth to marry the prophet of allah, the prophet treated all of his wives with respect and and married a lot of them due to reasons such as their husbands being martyred and to help them.
Rape is forbidden, burning people alive is forbidden, modified islamic slavery is based, pedophilia is not a thing, beheadings are based, honor killing is based, what the fuck does hostage taking even mean? circumcision is based, suicide bombing are based.

Attached: 1556920895465.jpg (720x720, 145K)