ROOS BEING MURDERED IN MELBOURNE

some shit cunt has been shooting roos with arrows in melbournes muslim and meth infested northern suburbs.
he did it again the other night after it was already shown in the news (shows how little anyone cares about the police around here, you can go back to the same crime scene and commit a crime several times over several days and no one will stop you).

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-26/police-investigate-arrow-attacks-on-kangaroos-in-melbourne/11247304.

ignore the bullshit about restrictions on bow sales, but some muslim or drug addict cunt is killing our national animal, would be pretty nice if someone used autism powers to find and punish him.

its going to 100% be some black muslim cunt or one of the white druggies he sells ice to.

Attached: 56835683568.jpg (205x286, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sEbMTUiyB-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck cares how is this news Melbourne scum, we should be allowed to kill whatever animals we want

>has called for more restrictions on the sale of bows and arrows
that's their solution, lmao

Im not a big fan of killing roos but come on mate, they arent endangered. If its a clean kill then theres literally nothing to be angry about.

Id rather we tall about the nigger problem. Some sudanese nigger at work went for an interview yesterday and was granted PR, will get citizenship next February.

he didnt take the meat or pelts, he just shot some roos and left them for dead.
this might be normal in your shit smelling wog or bogan family, but real white australians only kill to eat.

im pure brit and Irish killing animals is one of the most natural thing we can do if you feel sympathy for an animal you're low test

>t. Never hunted pigs or foxes.

Lad it is fucking easy to buy a bow and arrow and literally get a good kill shot with minimal practice.

I went into a store, bought a 60lbs bow with carbon fibre arrows, punctured through a steel fence we had up as target practice. It was awesome.

Was amazing how there’s literally no restrictions on ammo, or the bow. Compound was more expensive but so much more precise, no license for the bow, could have taken it out the store that day and shot someone In the street.

Aren't kangaroos common roadkill? Wtf do you care

why are you passing up an opportunity to get a shitskin arrested

Kind of like what we did to the buffalo!

>if you feel sympathy for an animal you're low test

t. soulless chink

Attached: 1538232612271.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

wtf is a roos

They’re actually a pest. Read “they all ran wild”

You’re a fucking idiot. Ok it’s a dumb thing to do BUT
1. There’s more rooms now than when white man first arrived.
2. You’re actually getting outraged but guys fucking bow hunting? That’s exactly what the media want so they can...
3. Restrict the sale of bows! Which is the LAST FUCKING WAY we can hunt things like rabbits and foxes unregulated you mouth breathing pussy. Fuck off!!!

im pure white (dna Tested) Think about it the main purpose for women was breeding their second purpose was stopping the extreme High test men of ancient times eating their young which was common now "men" cant even kill animals

fox hunting is absolute fucking nigger tier savagery.
but this cunt was not exactly humanely killing roos, he was actually shooting them once and letting them get away where they bled to death with an arrow lodged in their chest.

definitely some black nigger muslim cunt or a molested white druggie... the northern suburbs has plenty of both.

He's trying to speak English. What he means is "kangaroos"

Attached: 1561255261595.jpg (625x626, 119K)

i have a compound bow and carbon fiber arrows for a couple hundred bucks from cashies for home defense, but i dont use it to shoot animals.

maybe the kid and its usually a kid was worried some foaming onion boy would destroy his life for shooting a rampant pest

Yeah ur a faggot

Jesus kraut ,puck up a book

>You need a permit for a slingshot

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fucking australia.

Yeah they’re great. I liked that there wasn’t any restriction, I was amazed more because in England you need a fucking license to even inquire about owning one. And then you have to belong to some faggot club.

owning a weapon for the purpose of self defense is a crime buddy

>roos
they're a fucking pest you dopey cunt

england at least has BB guns still right?

Attached: 395695685689.jpg (1302x1446, 128K)

it's natural if you eat it or use its body parts for something else, our tribesmen ancestors never went out to hunt just to drop a few of them

>in England you need a fucking license to even inquire about owning one. And then you have to belong to some faggot club.

What the hell are you talking about?

i meant its for target practice.

In Bongistan you need proper ID and loicense to buy tableware.

Attached: 1477698758895.jpg (480x480, 69K)

all illegal anyway shooting a roo is an honorable protest not everyone is bothered to get the 6 million licenses required to do it legally

Immigrants are good for nothing, stupid layabouts, what makes you think they know how to shoot bows?

Have you ever hunted?

After you shoot the animal it's common practice to wait a while before you go looking for it.

I'm glad he shot it in the chest, why is that bad?

Niggers and Muslims cleaning out the pests in the area? What's the problem?

Why haven't you addressed my earlier posts?

You're just posting for attention, special boi. I hope so, at least. Otherwise you're a faggot, a shill or an accelerationist.

i think this level of advanced civility is the reason god allowed us whites to create steam engines, airliners and moon rockets.

niggers will never understand it.

>After you shoot the animal it's common practice to wait a while before you go looking for it.
>plebbit spacing
kys faggot. you dont hunt at all. you dont immediately run after the animal like a fucking retard, but you certainly dont "wait a while" you fucking absolute degenerate reprobate.

even the bible spoke against animal cruelty we need easier access to firearms so we don't have to use bows and more relaxed hunting laws

Kangaroos are pests.

I don't use plebbit. I space that way because many people use cell phones like I do and it makes for easier reading.

You are definitely supposed to wait a bit before you go up to a wounded animal so it has time to bleed out. It's a common practice that promotes safety.

Thanks for the (you). Hope you learned something.

If you kill an animal it needs to be done humanely at least.

Phoneposters are just as bad as redditors, and have a huge overlap. Don't come back.

I had no idea you guys had foxes.

I use my phone when I'm not at home. You have the brain power of an African.

>Cell Phone
What a normie

See the post directly above yours

How exactly do i get it arested? Its probably here on some refugee scam visa.

Yea we got them, heaps of them, pigs, goats and cats too. They’re all fair game to hunt but you gotta register a firearm or crossbow. So compound bows are a easy unregulated way to hunt. Last thing we need is an outrage mob getting them banned too

This thread is a waste of space on this board. Kangaroos are plentiful and they are pests. They are common roadkill. Guns are hard to get, so someone is using a bow for the problem. The media wants to blow this up. This is an inch away from "oi, you got a loicense for that bow?" This is either attention seeking behavior or shilling.

TL;DR
Don't feed the trolls, this thread is garbage.

True if you're going to eat it, killing purely for pleasure isn't natural, it's the sign of a fucking psychopath.

I'm gonna check those timestamp digits.
Fucking millions of the smelly cunts.

Dude they are vermin there.

OH NO $1m roos to be culled!!! Its annadda shoah!!! Take the bows and firearms!!!
hooktube.com/watch?v=sEbMTUiyB-4

Interesting, we have all sorts over here including wallabies but no foxes, they'd be cool. Only a matter of time and they oows will be gone.

You're right, killing for sport is degenerate.
Godspeed m8

Go back to rebbit. Foxes are cunts of things.

You don't know it was for sport. These animals are pests. Just because a farmer shoots a predator doesn't mean he has to eat it. That principle applies to any time a wild animal is encroaching on your way of life. Roaches in kitchen? Dead. Squirrels chewing your wires? Dead. You don't know the person who shot the pests, and you don't know why. If it was just for sport then fuck him, but who fucking knows if it was or not?

This kind of instant judgement is what (((they))) want from everyone. Orange man bad. Guns bad. Dead animal, known pest? Bad.

I suspect it was the bikey boys

This oughta' put a stop to the fuckwit.

Attached: The Patriot.jpg (1280x960, 241K)

No you dont. Show your flag.

What's wrong with killing those faggots. You sound like a poofta. They are a a nuisance like white tail deer in the states. I used to get crap when I would kill them with my bow at the mall and around the airport by all the city transplants going to school. Urbanites would show up to open the pretzle shop or whatever wagie job they had while going to school and call the cops.

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: Sam_Hyde.jpg (1400x1080, 201K)

You are right user, I did not know that.
Still, even if they are pests, kangaroo meat is healthy and delicious.
They shouldn't just leave them to rot in the streets.

What about big bore air guns?

Attached: 213684_ts.jpg (384x384, 7K)

Fully agree, you should legally be allowed to kill muslim invaders.

Attached: 1560130956078.jpg (612x380, 51K)

>he doesn't know about roo culling
Mate, have I got news for you

Up Canberra, we fucking cull everything.
There's a town with wild peacocks, they were gonna cull them, and that's where we drew the line. Not our fucking peacocks.
Everything else though? Pigs, emus, roos, foxes, doesn't matter if it's aussie or not, if they're overpopulating and fucking the local ecosystem, grab your bolty, time for a hunting.

>im pure brit and Irish
>and irish
Yeah, that explains it.

i will never understand why people not only admit they are irish, but think it is a GOOD THING.

the irish are easily the worst type of white.

>Aren't kangaroos common roadkill? Wtf do you care
Yes they are. They are hopping rats. I nearly hit one on my motorcycle on the Sofala Ilford road last Thursday. I shot eight of them that night just because I hate them.

maybe dont ride your scooter so fast in areas where animals live.
also i hope you didn't really murder some roos out of rage.. because that would make you a dirty black nigger.

Hunting with a Bow and arrow is illegal, going shooting in the woods with one is as well. I don’t live on some amazing piece of property so no place to shoot.

Go to the woods for practice and get seen, some cunt calls the police, or it gets caught in a weapons sweep along with all my butter knives and safety scissors

Only place you can shoot is at some faggot club

based ted would be so disappointed in Jow Forums today.

Attached: 1515544938_75703252_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 39K)

It's pronounced "ruse", and it's plural.

Ha! They can't even have paintball guns let alone assault air cannons.

He's in jail and the Forrest he lived in is a strip mall so....

based aussie. Fuck those overgrown rats

LOL he got rekt [spoiler]Just like my country :( [/spoiler]

Not even small bore air guns mate. Class A fire arm