Bechtel

You guys should look into the Bechtel corporation. It'll be interesting, I promise. Super politically connected for generation upon generations. See what you can dig up.

Attached: cia.jpg (1330x800, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechtel
bechtel.com/
books.google.com.au/books?id=VxIEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=Bechtel Group, Inc.&source=bl&ots=k0mUords8k&sig=ACfU3U1dpcuSgnnNuOi5rthXZHQZ4dPuMQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrh57MhofjAhXYb30KHUsiD7IQ6AEwEXoECAsQAQ#v=onepage&q=Bechtel Group, Inc.&f=false
consortiumnews.com/2018/03/14/torture-tainted-cia-and-state-nominees-recall-failures-to-prosecute-bush-era-abuses/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/02/06/bribery-allegations-may-have-implications-bechtel-family-feud/
vault.fbi.gov/Majestic 12
heart.org/en/about-us/nancy-brown
qwant.com/?q=Bechtel corruption&t=web
peabody.advantage-preservation.com/Viewer/?fn=the_peabody_gazette-herald_usa_kansas_peabody_19330831_english_1
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/27/2760694_libya-and-raytheon-and-bechtel-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09TIRANA243_a.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5361998_fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-job-opportunities-bechtel-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08TRIPOLI595_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09CONAKRY267_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05MUSCAT298_a.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5308655_re-fwd-greetings-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_P._Bechtel
newyorker.com/magazine/2003/05/05/the-contractors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bet it's rooted in nazi base

Bump

They do construction. OP this is gay just tell us your allegations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechtel

bechtel.com/

>Leaders

Attached: Bechtel_Leadership_I.png (895x330, 200K)

>Moar Leaders

Attached: Bechtel_Leadership_II.png (900x326, 184K)

Physiognomy is real. This dude is fucked up.

Attached: Physiognomy_is_Real.png (326x336, 61K)

Attached: pompeo Gina.jpg (1000x618, 82K)

Attached: gINAAAAAA.jpg (931x524, 77K)

Bump for interdasting thread

books.google.com.au/books?id=VxIEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=Bechtel Group, Inc.&source=bl&ots=k0mUords8k&sig=ACfU3U1dpcuSgnnNuOi5rthXZHQZ4dPuMQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjrh57MhofjAhXYb30KHUsiD7IQ6AEwEXoECAsQAQ#v=onepage&q=Bechtel Group, Inc.&f=false
read article on right where it says they helped build sth korea's nuclear reactors

not every construction company builds middle eastern oil pipelines.

Attached: Gina_Haspel.png (1183x441, 214K)

found this on a quick search. Not that I trust NY Times all that much

Attached: new york times screencap.png (377x493, 25K)

How is Gina connected to Mike Pompeo? Says here she's divorced and never re-married.

Attached: Gina_Haspel_Personal_Life.png (1152x102, 11K)

Different face right?

Holy Shit! It's not the same woman!!

President Donald Trump's nominations of Gina Haspel to lead the CIA and Mike Pompeo to be America's top diplomat

Indeed, indeed.

So who really runs the CIA?

Who controls the money, more specifically the black budget? That's your guy

Two Iraqi reports to the United Nation from 1996 and 2002, list Bechtel as one of several U.S. corporations that had supplied Iraq with one or more of the following: "conventional weapons, military logistics, supplies at the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, and building of military plants." The reports were revealed on December 12, 2002 in the German newspaper Die Tageszeitung. British and American officials and weapons experts have since attested to the list's accuracy.

The currency of the black budget isn't money

Trump nominated Mike Pompeo.
Trump nominated Gina Haspel.
Big deal. Presidents nominate all kinds of people for all kinds of Government positions.

Attached: Mike_Pompeo.png (1171x443, 154K)

i didn't think too much of this thread at first until i saw powder the president. i know individuals who work for the company, but simple low level stooges so basically irrelevant

Big deal

she has two faces. k

Attached: Chief of Staff.png (618x467, 391K)

It's common fact that the CIA get's a good chunk of funds from drugs and trafficking. But they still have to launder the money, and depending on the commodity find a fence to process whatever it is into cash. They have some power. Find those people and who they've associated with and it'll lead back to the head eventually.

Google searching for Gina reveals only the second picture, the 'real' Gina. I can't find any pictures of the woman in the first picture. Sauce?

it's people, information, and the control of both.

You'd end up disappeared before you ever found anything close to the truth.

where was the img sourced? that is truly interesting, although more than likely an intended upload when gina was less publicly known and working in a more covert fashion for cia in the uk

Gina 'cat's eye' Haspel

consortiumnews.com/2018/03/14/torture-tainted-cia-and-state-nominees-recall-failures-to-prosecute-bush-era-abuses/

Nope.

Fear is the mind killer.

granted info and info control are at the top of the list, but don't think for a second that its not also (equally) about money... all the way to the tippy top

money is literally a meme that has no actual value
they dictate its worth to you
it's just a means to an end

How are Gina Haspel and Mike Pomeo connected to Bechtel? Let's get back to the basics of the thread.

Via Monsanto > Manhattan Project > Majestic 12

the only connections that i know from not-very-telling previous information is:
1) their location in northern va
2) bechtel secures many high profile jobs (DC Metro rail) that often go in hand in hand w/diplomacy (Chunnel project)

Bechtel Australia are trying to move into the training and unemployment sector to get a government funding that is issued to those companies. It is mainly the older Bechtel people who are approaching retirement that are trying to set up these deals with smaller RTO's. That is all I know about that company off the top of my head.

switch tactics

President looks like a stereotypical USA mutt. Must be a prototype (((they))) developed

Attached: Nancy Brown.jpg (200x200, 31K)

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/02/06/bribery-allegations-may-have-implications-bechtel-family-feud/

Monanto is a giant corporation, up to all kinds of evil.
Manhattan Project is the beginning of the Atomic Bomb, back during WWII. Gina and Mike too young to have served.
Majestic 12 is a LARP (?) vault.fbi.gov/Majestic 12

>Bechtel
Yiddish

He went to Stanford

did you know Morton Thiokol is a reference to sulfur

Attached: Gates_of_Hell_sculpture_by_Rodin;_angled_view_from_right.jpg (800x1067, 202K)

heart.org/en/about-us/nancy-brown

It's hard for me to believe that someone would make the decision to post this picture as the profile for the leadership. Like, they looked at it, and said, "Yeah, this is a good one. It looks good. This really shows the side of Nancy that we want the public to see."

Attached: Golgor,_Ruler_of_The_Netherworld.png (495x453, 220K)

Also, Sanpaku Eyes. She's crazy.

Odd, isn't it?

Betchel seems to be very politically active and wide reaching company all the way from priv sector to government jobs. I couldn't find connections to Mike but it's likely the CIA is helping Betchel in some way

Holy shit, this corporation is a mess:

qwant.com/?q=Bechtel corruption&t=web

I like this Gina. Who is the other one?

Who is "he" ? - I can't find the original reference. Apparently, it's not Warren A Bechtel. But Warren A Bechtel DID die of 'accidental' insulin overdose while on a trip to Moscow. That seems odd.

Morton Thiokol is the contractor who made the solid rockets that blew up the Space Shuttle back in 1986.

I can't figure out how Rodin's sculpture, The Gates of Hell, ties in.

link to Bechtel's death:
peabody.advantage-preservation.com/Viewer/?fn=the_peabody_gazette-herald_usa_kansas_peabody_19330831_english_1

ok so GE Bechtel sold the Japanese the most sub standard nuclear reactors in use today knowing they would eventually fail even if they had MOSSAD pull off the fukushima thing it's essentially their dime that should pay it off, being that they're in the nuke business that means they control enriched uranium and work for the queen

what else you got?

>So who really runs the CIA?
her majesty's coin purse

>The currency of the black budget isn't money
it can be, also slaves, heroin, weapons, art

Rumor is if you look to long at this photo she comes out of the screen and eats your organs

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/27/2760694_libya-and-raytheon-and-bechtel-.html

Go on user...

>into cash. They have some power. Find those people and who they've associated with and it'll lead back to the head eventually.
drug money laundering is the Vatican Bank / BIS

>Manhattan Project is the beginning of the Atomic Bomb,
that was the phasing project where they phased the crew of a navy ship into the hull, my buddy's aunt worked on it,

I’d say ftm judging by the girly eyes, no brow ridges and pink lips. Any company with trannies at the helm needs looking into

>It's hard for me to believe that someone would make the decision to post this picture as the profile for the leadership.
flip through the portraits of congressmen on their websites, they all look like they're on drugs

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09TIRANA243_a.html

Gina Mark 1

That's Standford. Where Christine Ford lectures.

Stephen Paddock was the auditor of Morton Thiokol during the Challenger Crash.

Feign Man

Is...Is she a vampire? How can someone look like that? It's not even that she's ugly she just looks pure evil.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5361998_fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-job-opportunities-bechtel-.html

It's that illuminati monarch programming bullshit, they become drug addicted puppets to be piloted by kikes.

That looks like something that eats babies in a video game.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08TRIPOLI595_a.html

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09CONAKRY267_a.html

spiritual warfare

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05MUSCAT298_a.html

Fun thread. I've got to go for now, but hopefully, this thread will stay alive for awhile today.

On the whole, though, all we've learned is that a giant corporation holds power in US Government. I don't see anything surprising about that. Maybe more secrets will be revealed while I'm gone.

Isn't everything

Attached: 1559162842632.gif (640x636, 359K)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/5308655_re-fwd-greetings-.html

>hopefully, this thread will stay alive for awhile today.
more 1 post by this ID fakenews put here by a cray machine at the DEA

By the way you guys should really leave a check in atleast a few of our mailboxes if you're going to outsource your investigations to us..

Attached: 37ecf28569773f174de2f49bc66f8102dc55c47d240fd9f99f5b58d1c8b0344b.png (499x336, 396K)

I agree.

I require 100k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_P._Bechtel
>Riley P. Bechtel
>He sits on the board of directors of the International Council of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (since 1995)
>He is a former member of the Trilateral Commission founded by David Rockefeller

aaaaand there we have it /thread

anons better at intel gathering and analysis than the cia. so good, in fact, that they outsource to anons. fucking kek.

Riley P. Bechtel is also a member of bohemian grove

Their corporate logo is a world map where the land is concrete (grey) and the oceans blood (red)

Wow, not one Jewish name in the bunch, I'm proud of you guys

Lol. I've always suspected it was the few good guys at the agencies dropping crumbs to lead anons in the right direction. I guess all glowspooks aren't bad. Thank goodness for that.

Attached: momo.jpg (720x405, 43K)

>Fremont Group (owned by Bechtel Corporation)
>On May 5, 2003, The New Yorker ran an article revealing that the bin Laden family has invested $10 million in The Fremont Group.

Yikes

>May 6, 2003 - Isadore Goldstein summoned the Great Menorah where the WTC once stood

She eats babies, drinks their blood

newyorker.com/magazine/2003/05/05/the-contractors

>written by Jane (((Mayer)))

I remember back in the W years, they wanted to horn in on Stevedore Services of America's port racket, but then W invaded Iraq and they got a gazillion in gibbs that way. Also, they built all the silos for the Minuteman missiles out in North Dakota or something.

I heard they've built 8 synagogues in the last 3 months, not to mention their hefty investment in a yamulke tailoring business

Not this fucking rabbit hole again, im now circling around JP Morgan for the fifth time. Ah well now who sits on that board, CEO of VISA, Governor of the bank of israel jada jada jada. Its all so tiresome.

Titanic and Tesla

Weather Weapons and JFK

seal the deal

how are you this new tho