B A S E D

Wtf, I love the Smiths now.

Attached: 1561507516308.jpg (717x1024, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z
youtu.be/glrYDRz5BDs
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ace-script/mjbepbhonbojpoaenhckjocchgfiaofo
pastebin.com/hNREhBa1
youtu.be/KKoS5X4SMrY
youtube.com/watch?v=I9bapF9EsGo
youtu.be/VEksNQfEs0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you read what he said it was actually pretty tame. He was aiming it at showing how not racist he is. Atleast the headline will do more damage to the progressive plantation though. The more people are exposed to whites having a racial interest, the better.

LOL at this headline.

Morissey is completely right and legit here, any intelligent person in the world wants his nation to be sovereign, and his people to be homogeneous. Who doesn't want his kids to look like them?

He is just pretending, he has always been against the subhumans.

I would like to think so, and perhaps it is true. Ultimately the way the news organizations characterize his words is far more important than the beliefs he holds.

More people will read this headline and agree with it than with the more centrist point Morrissey was making. And that's a good thing.

Idk who this guy is but I agree

Its not his first time saying outrageous things like that. He has a lot of retarded beliefs and the obvious being a faggot but at least he calls the spade a spade.
>And that's a good thing.
Yep, its really great and its even funnier how self-unaware journalist are.

I remember my early years in California and how discontent I was. I couldn't ever place why or what I was missing. If I had read an article with a headline like this I bet it would have sunk in earlier. I disliked being around all the brown people. Now that I've moved to a white town things are great again.

Journalists are not aware of how critical headlines like these are to waking people up.

Absolutely, its the same even with physiognomy. The more I read about it the more it makes sense why I have a gut feeling for some people. The truth about most people is in your unconsciousness, though there are really rare exceptions. We really can't appreciate how brave people like Hitler were.

Yes I think that is one thing that really distinguished Hitler from others. Germans had mixed feelings about him during his time in WWI but no one doubted his bravery as he won major awards for heroic acts during that time.

I think that is what our people need more of. Jews seem to have this courage because they always feel their life is on the line. They feel they need to fight for immigrants because the next holocaust is right around the corner. Whites feel no such pressure unfortunately, but I think they will in the West if things keep going the way they are.

There is a light and it never goes out

Its not courage faggot it's cowardice and subjugation. They want total power and that involves destroying whites via immigration and multiculturalism which is a trojan horse as we are their greatest threat. Also the Holocaust didn't happen.

I think a lot of Jews do believe it happened, and that this does give the average Jew courage.

If you think of someone like Ben Shapiro I believe he is genuinely motivated by the stories of the Holocaust and other real or imagined persecutions.

Obviously I have no doubt that the higher up you go in Jewish ability, as with someone like Soros, the more they are interested in dominance rather than just survival.

Attached: Morrissey.png (510x636, 680K)

Hello Muhammed Ali
Don't worry, I copy all the time.
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

The thing that shook me out of my liberal delirium was a Pitchfork article called "The Unbearable Whiteness of Indie".
Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether.

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

Jesus, I need to buy a Smiths shirt now.

>Wtf, I love the Smiths now

me too, i went 30 years thinking this guy was just some emo faggot.

Literally Who?
Not that it matters, I agree

Hang the (((DJ)))
Hang the (((DJ)))
Hang the (((DJ)))

*Dead Jew

You must be some sort of pleb if you thought The Smiths were garbage.

There is nothing wrong with wanting your children to look like you.

Attached: 653837501273.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

>'This Charming Man' plays softly in the background.

idk never gave them a shot
most everythinv that came out of uk in the 80s is super faggy to me.
>depeche mode
etc etc

Johnny Marr is a top tier guitarist, he's what really makes the band special.
Morrissey was a bit faggy but he added something important too.
Depeche Mode are cool though. Their production reminds me of what it would be like if Kraftwerk tried to make pop music.

as much as morrissey the flaming homosexual that is he is a good singer
he not strictly right tho
people who want their own race is a thing but i think some of that stems from missing race identity thinking there missing something and the allure wouldn't be there if they were in the boring reality
also alot of people are attracted to other races
>this is just a green grass situation

>Morissey
>children
You do know he's a fag and a former incel, right?
> "I was always attracted to men and women who were never attracted to me"; "had no relationships at all"
t. Morrisey, politically inept homo, cca. 1989

Attached: 329.png (720x398, 332K)

you're not wrong
but it isn't courage
it's spite towards a lesser creature that has harmed you, it isn't courage which is a noble emotion occurring when someone pulls himself up and does what needs to be done, even though being afraid. Their feeling is spite and hatred. Whites are the ones threatened, whites are the ones who will be courageous.

Let's not forget this is the guy who thinks eating animals is equivalent to human murder.

Hitler was a vegetarian

Attached: hitler smile.gif (256x144, 1.96M)

Can anyone confirm this script is clean?

Attached: -1527724608773.jpg (604x516, 30K)

That's an old version. I made a tiny modication to ensure the script works even when you've changed your thread sort order.

pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z

I can explain you every nook and cranny about this script. Look at the lines one by one, let me know which one you wanna be explained about.

Thank you annon.

This is how it looks like when you load/refresh the catalog page or when you change the sort order using either the keyboard shortcut or the selection drop down menu.

Attached: djxVT2MTKDSBqPTSZu22XK_BKx4kiGeE.png (1914x931, 845K)

hmmm dont see the filtered threads counter.
perhaps my greasemonkey/firefox version is too old.
be as it might be you did a good thing today annon.
cheers.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (724x363, 51K)

He's always been a fucking racist

youtu.be/glrYDRz5BDs

He’s lived in britain the whole fucking time..he knows whats up

Everyone is racist, mate.

Some people are just more honest with themselves than others.

Big-mouth media Jews attacking Morrissey. Now he knows how Jean of Arc felt.

I'm running it using Brave and AceScript plugin -- on greasemonkey, you would have to tell it which page to run the script on.

Link: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ace-script/mjbepbhonbojpoaenhckjocchgfiaofo

Remember to set the script setting to only run once the document has finished loading.

I use a VPN. (We all should be using VPNs). My flag is now dishonest and it confuses people. Often times I find myself responding to replies about a country I don't even live in because it's all people see.
So fuck your script. Fuck the memeflag controversy. Maybe they're useful to people like me.

>poojeet script
Yeah, no thanks.

based poofter

I think it takes the list of addresses to run on from the script. (pic related it is marked as running but no luck)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (581x311, 57K)

TOGETHER WE SHALL LIGHT A FLAME IN BRITAIN THAT THE AGES WILL NOT EXTINGUISH

Use memeflags. Get ignored. Simple as that.

Moreover, pleb, learn to use filters and weed out NPC responses that your conscience doesn't need to be bothered with -- just like your email has a spam filter.

It’s more that racial preference is a proven survival tactic, while diversity is a proven tactic for strife and uncertainty

Based

Go to manage user scrips and show me what all flags are set for this particular script.

At least respond to someone, newfag. Just shouting "BASED" in the ether is absolutely retarded.

>TAKE ME OUT
>TONIGHT

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Indeed, but it manifests itself differently among races.

Some races have positive ethnocentrism. Whites have negative ethnocentrism.

That is to say we don't much like living around white people, we just hate living around everyone else.

No. All wrong. Just post as the country you're VPN'ing from.. deal with it, or get a VPN in your country.

memeflags are cancer.

However, will the cancer stop just because you can't larp as the UN? Probably not.

Memeflags can allow others to save precious time blocking the faggots.

He is right in what he said but he is still a cunt.
I met him during them recording their first album, he came across as a right snobbish cunt.

>Shut your Jew mouth how dare you say
>I genocide things the wrong way
>I am far right and I need to be loved!
>Just like everybody else does

Attached: 1540941489317.jpg (354x286, 18K)

>indian programmer
>code looks like shit
I'm shocked.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1680x281, 71K)

And there it goes.
His career is over
He ruined it
Now anytime he tries to do anything, people will just say “hurr hasbeen” as if that’s supposed to invalidate any argument he has

Lot of hate for people that didnt come with a solution themselves.

Bump. They walk among us.

>let me comment on something I've no experience of doing in my life
>flag
Not surprising at all.

Attached: ieBeGh5ei2shaePh.png (832x913, 135K)

>come with a solution themselves.
I don't need a solution as there is no problem.
There is literally nothing wrong with memeflags.

>I met him during them recording their first album
It's possible he has changed somewhat since.... decades ago? Also, he may have been right.

Attached: 1561358493508.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

You're showing the editor page. Show me the settings for the script. Like where you set all the flags about when to start the script execution.

Kek

>no experience in doing
I work in IT, buddy.
My job primarily involves cleaning other people's code. It's not strictly Indian, to be fair, there are a lot of shitty programmers out there. Also a lot of good programmers who just aren't eloquent with how they write code.
If you post Julius you also have to post body.

>Like where you set all the flags about when to start the script execution.
No idea where that is annon. As I said the script is not showing on the catalogue so no idea where that specific setting is.

Alright, let me give you a custom greasemonkey version.

Replace that whole code with this one: pastebin.com/hNREhBa1

You are a fucking meme.
Find a toilet immediately and stop posting.

Nahh, I don't think so.

He just expresses the sentiment of most people. No amount of propaganda is going to make people prefer another race. Everyone's just gas lighted themselves into believing mixed race people are a big thing.

Nope that didnt do it either but I appreciate the effort mate.
Have you thought of trying to get this on 4chanx scripts?

I think I should.

Why are you still using Firefox though?

Please move to Brave or Dissenter.

Got 3 or 4 addons I have grown fond of and finding equivalent ones sounds like a bitch.
TL;DR: Ama fucking boomer.

How is he wrong? im a perfect example that he is right, i am born raised, 37 years living among blacks, daily i work with them, i have friends with some, i have fights with some. but everytime i see a white my eyes lighten up in relief.

You're a fukken retard
Everyone hated that article.

Attached: Dayt ARRRRGHticle.jpg (810x1812, 491K)

lol. Don't worry about it.

Let me know about those addons, may I'll be able to recommend you better ones available on Brave?

>Find a toilet immediately and stop posting.

can americans legit even say that anymore? i heard most of your states they shit en-mass on the streets.

unironically based and redpilled

You think it's white Americans who immigrated from Germany and England doing that?

We're getting a healthy percentage of H1N1 visa street shitters now.

morrissey has too many devoted fans for his career to be over. he's been called a hasbeen ever since the smiths split

Wow I guess that means he's wrong about everyone preferring their own race, huh?
kys

>nobody in this thread posting this song:
youtu.be/KKoS5X4SMrY

You guys disappoint me sometimes.

oh you know FlashGot, DownloadThemAll addons and a couple scripts to download the sinful cartoons from exhentai.org.
come on man is not like that, Trump is just about to fix that shit in like... two weeks...

I'm not a fan of Zion Don

Nicee.

Have you heard to the song, "Irish Coffee"?

YouTube seems to imply it's the name of a band. Any song in particular?

Arms Aloft - Irish Cofee

It's a punk rock song. youtube.com/watch?v=I9bapF9EsGo

he may be a bit of a fag and a vegan, but is morrisey /oursinger/?

I don't trust any leader who isn't a vegan.

Something about it drives them to genocidal madness.

>122 views

No wonder I never heard it. Okay song I guess.

Since I'm an Ameriburger I guess I'll send you some obscure burger song as too:
youtu.be/VEksNQfEs0Q

Attached: 1560993856678.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Wow, that's such a beautiful song.

Can you tell me more songs like these?

the wagie song
youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc

That doesn't mean he was an incel, it just means he has (had?) high standards

I've never heard of this happening and I live in a pretty big city

Attached: Texas.png (457x409, 42K)

LONDON IS DEAD
LONDON IS DEAD
LONDON IS DEAD
LONDON IS DEAD
LONDON IS DEAD