It's official: Shitty OpenSauce QuakeC game SHUT DOWN by FortNite CHAD Dev

'''Chaos Esque Anthology''' was a first-person shooter forked of [[Xonotic]], it included new features such as extended number of weapons (including medieval weapons), new maps, vehicles, spellcasting, monsters, player characters, textures and game modes.

The project was ended Jun 23 2019 after a commercial developer of the game FortNite raised criticisms of the project:

ChaosEsque Anthology, an opensource QuakeC project, has ended development after over seven years of continuous development. The project boasted hundreds of weapons, a spell system, and many maps, amongst other features.

A successful FortNite developer ("FooFlinger") indicated that he felt the opensource project was a "pile of shit", "a collection of assets" created by a NEET pedophile who likes girls. The FortNite developer noted in his 1 star review that:
>Author is a pedophile and takes pride in it. Also advertises this clump of assets on every anonymous imageboard multiple times a week.

Another reviewer from the same time period noted:
>The graphics are terrible and author is a sack of ****.

The developers will no longer be contributing to opensource and have ended the game.

www.indiedb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

>ChaosEsqueTeam 21hours ago
>
>FooFlinger: we have ended the project due to
>your criticisms. We will no longer contribute
>to opensource what-so-ever.

All download links were subsequently disabled.

Attached: anime1494160942456.jpg (579x664, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8394#comment-2247358
warosu.org/g/thread/S71590874
libregamewiki.org/index.php?title=Chaos_Esque_Anthology&oldid=58571
pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reaction from the opensource community to the deletions were positive:
>b) The game really is a pile of shit. Look at it. In this day of super-realistic 1st person shooters, it\u2019s embarrassingly bad.
>c) The whole situation is a grade A shitshow and ESR is totally right to steer clear. I only took a peek out of morbid curiosity ;)

Reaction from the wider programming community was also positive:
>Now that the dust has settled, and MikeeUSA has fucked off from open sores, let's finally have a genuine thread about QuakeC.

The opensource NEET developer also reportedly supported Joe Biden for president in 2020 because "he likes girls too, unlike heretic white men who are ruled over, mind and soul, by 'Muh White Wuman'"
Chaos Esque Anthology had been in continuous separate development from [[Xonotic]] since forking from it in 2012. An example of such development is to compare the amount of weapons from before the fork in 2012 to the current number in the Chaos Esque Anthology project. The pre-fork amount was approximately 18 weapons. The current number of weapons in Chaos Esque Anthology is over 200 weapons. Approximately a ten-fold increase. This gives a glimpse into the amount of work that has been invested into the game.

Attached: anime1497730709804.jpg (304x304, 12K)

>who likes girls
The damning part.

Chad Wagie Successful FortNite Dev BTFO NEET pedo chomo pieces of shit. Like the LORD intended.

Trying to defend Pedos, Chomo euro-fag? In America the Aryan Brotherhood would rape your ass and then torture you to death.

"Wagies" 1.
neet chomos: ZERO.

So he got successfully bullied? I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? Grow a fucking spine.

Also fuck this garbage slide thread.

>So he got successfully bullied? I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? Grow a fucking spine.

You're supposed to be happy the chomo got gassed. If chomos had spines they'd attract real women.

Chad Wagies: 1
Neet CHOMO PEDO FUCKS: 0.

Fucker was voting for biden too.

But if mikeeusa is the developer, how can others shut it down?

The fortnite dev FooFlinger got it done:

>

And everyone was happy, even ESR's crew:

Reaction from the opensource community to the deletions were positive:
>b) The game really is a pile of shit. Look at it. In this day of super-realistic 1st person shooters, it\u2019s embarrassingly bad.
>c) The whole situation is a grade A shitshow and ESR is totally right to steer clear. I only took a peek out of morbid curiosity ;)

Reaction from the wider programming community was also positive:
>Now that the dust has settled, and MikeeUSA has fucked off from open sores, let's finally have a genuine thread about QuakeC.

Official too:

Attached: anim1509761948781.jpg (2451x2490, 315K)

Once again, mikeeusa. How was it shut down just because some people didn't like your game? What were their involvement with it?

There is something in your brain that renders you unable to tell a full and coherent story, you assume we exist in an ether of your thoughts.

Who are you talking to?

A simple victory: Chad Wagie FortNite Developer causes NEET Opensource "Shitpile" to Shutdown

ChaosEsque Anthology, an opensource QuakeC project, has ended development after over seven years of continuous development. The project boasted hundreds of weapons, a spell system, and many maps, amongst other features.

The culprit is FooFlinger: a self-proclaimed successful FortNight developer who indicated that he felt the opensource project was a "pile of shit", "a collection of assets" created by a "NEET pedophile" who likes girls. FooFlinger noted in his 1 star review that:
>Author is a pedophile and takes pride in it. Also advertises this clump of assets on every anonymous imageboard multiple times a week.

Another reviewer from the same time period noted:
>The graphics are terrible and author is a sack of ****.

The developers will no longer be contributing to opensource and have ended the game.

>

You're as transparent as Wayne, the other semi-schizo that always posts threads about himself on multiple devices.

With how schizo your posts are, and given that you seem to be posting this everywhere, I presume you're the developer of this game?

Whatever's your deal, I don't want on it.

Wish we could give the Chad Wagie "FooFighter" a medal for slaying this shitpile opensource gayme. Thank's Based FortNite dev!

Nope, just a FortNite fan. I converse with FooFighter on Discord sometimes. He was laughing about the Chomo caving lol. Couln't take the neg reviews. Took him from a 9 down to a 3, then mocked him for having a 3 rating as proof his game was S H I T. Lol

not political whatsoever. piss off

Faggot Chomo opensource dev was a PedoJoe Biden supporter.

His game is /gone/'d

its sarcasm you mongoloid, game is still up

>FortNite developer
what a sad joke. It's just a bad fps made with epic game assets and it's quite a terrible game

>FortNite developer
Now I'm angry

Fucking this
OP is insane

Nope, it's gone. Ended dev and pulled links.

>work on a game for 7 years
>gas it all because some battle royale faggot calls you a pedo

Attached: CnxKNUMWIAAQHg0.jpg (731x762, 39K)

>MUH PEDOS

Kys, earthling.

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether!

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/
Both links work fag now stfu

If you consider the graphics to be "a pile of shit" then you aren't part of the target audience anyway.
Looks like a decent id tech 3 game. What would the problem even be having an "asset collection" for a an engine loved by many?

I agree with the other Anons in regard to OP being the Chaos Esque dev.

>Nope, just a FortNite fan. I converse with FooFighter on Discord sometimes.
That doesn't make any sense. It's one thing to shit all over somebodies work - but it's even worse to be the guy "hearing from someone shitting all over another man's work and then create a thread on a japanese basket weaving forum to increase the shitstorm nobody's even caring about".
Literally nobody would do that. And who spells it "FortNite" anyway?
"successful FortNite developer" looks like a mockery to me.

In conclusion:
>be OP
>see someone shitting all over the project that you have invested the past few years in
>get a mental breakdown
>start threads shitting all over your own game in a somewhat satirical way
>make comments with redundant information all over the place

>>>Redddit

why is this thread on this board?

I have no opinion on this

Gay larp of inferior quality.

>faggot kept spamming it on Jow Forums and now Jow Forums
and the game's still up, schizno

great now i can get back to some fortnite
btw is there any in game photoge of this alleged piece of shit or is fortnite developers opinions holy now?

7 years is a long time. assets i clearly dont give a shit about its game play.
>muh graphics

Attached: fortnite.gif (472x264, 3.5M)