So we can all agree that Jow Forums is mostly made up of non-white guys pretending to be white right?

So we can all agree that Jow Forums is mostly made up of non-white guys pretending to be white right?

Attached: cover-image.jpg (700x700, 84K)

Your flag sure

your flag puts you at 30% chance to be black and 70% chance to be middle eastern

Only applies to American flags. You don't whether there's a spic, a nigger, an arab, a kike, a chink, a gook, a poo, or a white guy behind that flag, most of the time it's a mix of all of them.

Attached: grand theft goblina.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

take away the houses and that webm might as well be in russia

Except our shitskins can't speak any English pedro negro retardo

Why are there 2 white people, 1 chink and 1 nigger in that picture? Why not 1 of each? Oh wait, that doctor is a jew, isn't he?

US flag is meme flag

oh so then you're black

I'm half asian, but luckily I mostly have white features. I still shill for the white race though.

Doctor looks pretty Serbian to me... well, Hungarian maybe. It's hard to tell the difference.

Makes a lot of sense, most people here are non-whites shilling for whites

Don't forget about all the degenerates - fags, drug abusers, the mentally ill.

yes. 23andme said im 0.1% phillipino. hello my fellow nonwhites.

This thread is bait for retards.

Sage

Depends on what you mean by white
If you only consider blond blue-eyed 100% aryan blood than yeah, you're right.
Then again, swedistan is the must cucked country atm with the shitskin fever.
If by white you mean caucasian, non-shitskin then more than 70% is my guess

Aka the entire population of Scandinavia.

Appalling
If you're going to make a b8 thread try to at least make sense because this is pathetic

75% white mutt here. Can confirm. I was shown Jow Forums by my half black half Mexican friend.

Attached: IMG_3981.gif (498x280, 2.83M)

Same goes for german/french/dutch/uk flags. Swiss flags are mostly albanians also

Mostly USA. Make a thread about these kinds of subjects and see which flag dominates.

You keep responding, if you were actually white this thread wouldn't even register as something worth clicking

you didn't knew that already ? fucking glow in the dark spooks they send us their intern now

Attached: 4 panels.jpg (953x772, 290K)

Attached: glow niggers.png (900x900, 424K)

>nigger logic

Oh, this thread sage again
Shitskins truly do spoil everything they touch and not even pol was safe.

Shalom shabbat, Salam alekum, and oogabooga to you all.

Silly we all know niggers don't use logic they just bash their heads together like rocks until one of them dies. That's why they have skull bumps. It's the beginning of evolution giving them horns like a dinosaur.

The oxymoron was intentional