Estonia

Why Estonia will forever be shitskin free:

Ask yourself : How come Sweden is nigger city, Norway is nigger city, even Finland is nigger city yet Estonia has literally 0 refugees?

The answer is really simple : we have a nonexistent gibsmedats system. You get like 200 euro here if you are NEET, its literally nothing. No shitskin or nigger "refugee" will ever come here because there are no handouts. Another important aspect is that our low pay work area is fully saturated by the russian minority, so there are simply NO jobs for shitskins or niggers if they come here on top of no social security.

Now to add another layer to this : Estonians are very racist people, decades of being puppets of other bigger countries have made us into very bitter people so we don't take kindly to any outsiders (besides our mongolian bros over sea who didn't abandon us during out time of need). So the average Estonian is very down to earth and redpilled about the whole thing and we basically do not like niggers at all.. ever. Now on TOP of all this we have a large Russian minority here who fucking HATES shitskins and niggers. How well do you think the whole "hey there are refugees here now and they want your jobs russians sorry :^)" will go? Also its really cold here and shitskins hate cold.

So the only way we will ever have "refugees" is if our country economically improves so much we can afford to have a fat gibsmedats system and the russian population somehow stops being retarded and gets high paying jobs creating demand for easy work. Let me tell you this will never happen

The whole myth that Estonia is very poor is just that : a myth. The only poor people here are those without any education or skills, lots of old people who are still stuck in the soviet union make up for a HUGE % of the poor statistic on top of the russians ofcourse but they dig that hole for themselves tbqh.

Attached: 1556271164416.jpg (612x408, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z
youtu.be/URDD4P9Mbhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: haaaa.jpg (638x360, 78K)

Estonian women love the bbc

Wel i dont know what hes building , something in his head probably. We have right wing Estonian nationalist goverment

Attached: hããã.jpg (638x399, 53K)

I'm a citizen you're a citizen, everyone's a citizen :D

Attached: hõõõõ.jpg (328x154, 16K)

>Also its really cold here and shitskins hate cold.
So is binland and the den of swedes, i might add

Attached: (insults).jpg (800x445, 128K)

fuck off

Attached: 1556881336579.jpg (499x451, 58K)

gibs compensate

we're full

Here's a fun fact. Estonians are Gods, rest are shit.

>even Finland is nigger city
Not really, this is what kind of image they want to show in media because they try to remake Helsinki, but dont worry brother we are making sure people know what kind of place it is. In fact few last years I have seen great amount of rise against immigration and people are leaving. In my city I havent seen nigger in year or so, and we have over 100k ppl.

>large Russian minority here who fucking HATES shitskins and niggers

Based Russians. Im not much into Estonian politics but i really love the place. Its pretty ancap compared to the social democratic western neighbours.

Hope you guys can maintain and preserve your healthy racism, it's the only protection against nonwhites

im emigrating to estonia and i want to marry an estonian girl

How common are families with 3 children?
What percentage of young people leave to work in Old Europe?

I'll emigrate my fist into your scull poofter
Fuck off satan

Attached: 1472380638214.gif (393x379, 78K)

>muh Helsinki
cope. it also started with Stockholm and Malmö. you are Sweden 2.0

Attached: Allophones_in_Finland_1980-2011.jpg (741x458, 34K)

I want to visit Estonia and the Baltics while they still exist

we will exist as long as EU and NATO exists

>t. chink asian

Attached: 545245626575678.png (1339x364, 214K)

Our problem isnt niggers its western countries problem it will never touch us, our problem is russhits and i will see what actions our new goverment take to get rid of it, either make them integrate or make them leave. Its been over 20 years and there are still people not knowing single word of Estonian or knowing our flag. Estonians make 68% of our country, even Sweden or Holland arent that fucked and it adds to our nationalism. We are pretty much on edge

Attached: 1536874064149.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

>Why Estonia will never be shitskin free:

Attached: drilling.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

;((

Ouch
Thats a low kick my comrade

>How common are families with 3 children?
They have total fertility around 1.5, so petty uncommon.

They live in a very compact area.
And your Russians do not want to come to Russia lol.

You are delusional even you have non whites in your country.

>20 years and there are still people not knowing single word of Estonian
But why?
Your economy is very small, in order to do business with Russia it is better to learn Russian, with Europe - English.

Attached: 55326_original.png (1000x959, 532K)

Dude, your total population is less than 10% of Moscow, nobody cares about you.

Estonia is the most cucked country in all of eastern europe.

Attached: i83nlk.png (1837x1655, 242K)

i have 3 literal niggers at work

poverty protects from shitskins invasion, it's true for all poor ex-sovietic countries, not only estonia

We're still full of faggots with too many rights.

I thought Estonia just elected some open borders bitch? Is your government still right wing?

>north africa
>less that 5%

We are very accepting of white man - black woman marriages, not the other way around.

Attached: 1552725358387.png (867x1029, 13K)

legit source that doesnt work

You are where we were in 1980. Very few shitskins except the civilized ones that escaped the colonies because they were collaborators, very few gibsmedats so it was unattractive...your JEWlluminati infested system will push hard to flood you with them i assure you.

No one knows Estonia exists for starters

???

Attached: what now fam.png (720x737, 79K)

Why would you? The offspring will still be a low iq violent mutt

And that'll brown you even faster. White thot will have 1-3 nigglets with 1000-5000 different bulls.
The beaten-in-to-submission Muslem wife will bring her white beta 8-16 nigglets

Attached: theotherinvasion.jpg (476x172, 25K)

will never happen, just because of our history which is playing for us. if it was germany, spain or portugal where people are forced to guilt or have barely taken any dick in history then very likely

Im not asking why you take a train of Ahmeds up your bumhole in Uppsala every Sunday night and I expect you to not ask stupid questions either,.

Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: Estonia.jpg (1619x1080, 487K)

you are asian.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

Wait until you have a functioning economy.

>Why Estonia will forever be shitskin free:
Nigger have you walked around in tallinn?

and proud

Correct. Braise Tengri and death to pigskin roundeyes

Attached: 1530974335584.png (1024x635, 1.13M)

Daily reminder that Jow Forums the party is in the governing collation of Estonia, and the country’s finance minister literally said that their immigration policy should be, quote- “If they’re black, send them back”.

Are there even negative stereotypes about asians we would not appreciate?
we are godless heathens known for good work ethics and sorta-kinda cleverness, wrapped around a moonrune language unlike that of other european nations. Only thing non-asian about us is population density.

Yea they're pretty based, my only concern about EKRE is that they might not be aware of the Zionist problem.

I'm all for NATO but EUSSR can go fuck itself in the ass.

Attached: 1401539667979.jpg (1600x1057, 221K)

nice fake map you mongoloid

I was in Estonia shortly after the Vegas shooting. It was a bit humiliating when the Estonian tour guide expressed condolences for that incident. That said, your capital is very clean.

>According to the Eesti Ekspress piece, while still in school, Mr Kaalep, 25, was involved in the staging of a play which questioned the veracity of historical accounts of the holocaust, and between 2009 and 2014 actively contributed to editing the Estonian-language section of the far-right Swedish-founded Metapedia web encyclopedia, once compiling an entry questioning the etymology of the term holocaust, claiming it had been utilised by ''zionists'' as a way of perpetuating collective guilt for ''alleged'' programs to exterminate European Jewry during World War Two.

>Mr Kaalep also questioned, on the Metapedia editors' page, whether Estonian luminaries including former president Toomas Hendrik Ilves, outgoing defence minister Jüri Luik (Isamaa) and composer Arvo Pärt, may have had Jewish ancestry

>Most recently, in February 2019, when EKRE was on the cusp of coming in third place with 18 seats at the March general election, Mr Kaalep organised a presentation involving the work of another US white supremacist, Greg Johnson, whom he has both interviewed and been interviewed by, entitled ''Jewish settlement and humane cleansing,'' the paper reports.

>Are there even negative stereotypes
yes, you are soulless and eat dogs, not to mention you are physically weak.
Western men go for your women, just like they go for asian women, hahaha.

das rite pilusilm

Attached: 1554329804085.jpg (1440x1202, 338K)

You don’t eat dogs

do i have to remind you about the korean dogs?

Mr. Kaalep the Zoomer is the most based man in our government, there are rumors that he has been posting on Jow Forums.

>there are rumors that he has been posting on Jow Forums
:D

Attached: 1553307255688.png (1257x1191, 577K)

>rumors

It’s not even a question. He gave a speech at an American Renaissance conference a couple years ago and a quarter of it would have been incomprehensible unless you understood chan memes. Pretty sure he was a Jow Forumsack before he was a politician.

I saw blacks even in Tartu last time I was there. It's coming.

Rüüben Käälepstein is a swarthy manlet, very suspicious

>university town

fuck yeah IT's coming

Attached: hunting sandniggers.jpg (640x1136, 145K)

Is "transcultural" like "transwoman"? Meaning "really not"?
The fuck is these people and their love for made up words?

post his boipuccy

Have you even been to Tallinn? Shitskins everywhere, even in the wealthier suburbs.

Yea, russhit diasporas are the plague of the earth. Literal nigger tier monkeys. I hope your government has the balls to pass more language laws and demolish more eye sore Soviet monuments so these monkeys could riot again.

Attached: victory-day-celebration-chisinau-moldova-republic-of-shutterstock-editorial-10232949s.jpg (1500x1074, 384K)

>ak4
based, all galil niggers will eat a 7.62

Holy cringe

Fuck Moldova

Ruuben Saul is a fucking retard who reveals his power level to anyone who looks at him to "le ebin trole" people. He's the reason I will never vote for EKRE.
T. Somebody who personally knew him before he became famous.

>I won’t vote for this party because they don’t lie enough

Okay thanks for the input

SAD

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether!.

Script: pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

It's not about lying, it's about having literal spastics in a high position. Embarrassing.

When I visited Tallinn some Russians were yelling 'nigger' and some other shit at me. Estonians told them off and apologized to me.

You're just Nordic people if they were poorfags. I'll come again, nice country.

Soo you guys need shitposters? I’m also a scientist if that helps.

oy vey goyim doesnt care about optics in clown world anymore

Fuck Russians larping as Moldovans

White women love BBC. Give it time. They’ll betray you all and destroy your country from the inside.

based
Australia is our greatest ally

Attached: 1454922079306.png (926x699, 46K)

The real reason is that you Balts are an undeveloped, racist culture. In places like Germany, Britain and Sweden we have advanced western culture that is tolerant of outsiders. Estonia, Belarus, Russia etc still controlled by their tribal insticts to hate people who dont look like you, its pathetic. Your culture will advance though with time and influence of liberal people.

or maybe its because Estonia is a poor shithole nobody wants to live in

t.

Attached: 1452512523734.jpg (430x570, 80K)

Negresses love the BBC (BIG BALTIC COCK)

ESTONIANS ARE BECOMING TOO POWERFUL AND WILL SOON ANNEX FINLAND, HOW DO WE STOP THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE???
youtu.be/URDD4P9Mbhc

you're stuck now

Attached: 1559068631254.png (997x615, 14K)

eh all baltics are the same, talk shit all you want bro, but i'm a short mexican-american dude who fucks up and down the baltics, don't even have money either.
granted only estonian chick i've been with has been fat, but i've also spent the least amount of time in Estonia, and when i was last there i was too busy fucking this hot ass fin chick, I'll be heading up there in a couple weeks so we'll see how i do when i get there ;)

Finland is pretty much clean still. There are only 3-5 nigger ghettos total in 3 cities. Percentage is like 3.

That's a lot, people always get too comfortable when these percentages are small but the thing is that they increase

It's really simple to calculate the growth rates. Currently it would take hundreds of years for Finns+Swedes to be a minority here.

hey eestis i request a redpill on this indrek sarg situation. read about it on delfi, apparently he is leaving EKRE and starting his own nationalist party? will it be based or is this guy cucked?

Attached: E1975C3C-852C-48E8-87AE-5B005775C41C.jpg (308x308, 14K)

"transcultural" means you follow the culture of the invader.