Military hate thread

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Military hate thread

Attached: A3790DDA-1A9E-491F-AEA3-4713177C576A.jpg (93 KB, 581x657)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net
pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28702/navys-newest-littoral-combat-ship-damaged-after-smacking-into-a-moored-ship-in-canada
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcJXniibK4&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Sxp-ryciY

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Die on foreign soil = wtf u expect
Die defending own land = honorable

James Gray
James Gray

Why do you hate capitalism?

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Attached: US-Army-Niggers.jpg (116 KB, 501x498)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Military and military industrial complex:
gibs for young, (mostly) white kids

Every other government program
gibs for niggers spics and old people

The military isn’t the best thing in the world but it’s money better spent then literally anything else in our budget

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

mostly is the key word here

Attached: 1537780480358.jpg (359 KB, 1656x681)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Vet user here. There was no post 911 GI bill when I joined so I didn’t do it for college. VA healthcare also sucks, Medicaid is better. I joined to get training and challenge myself. The most difficult challenge OP has ever faced is trying to get to day 3 of no fap.

Attached: EB6B0BF7-B690-4C0A-9737-332E7167FAEC.jpg (82 KB, 321x475)

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

i joined to kill mudslimes

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

And to start us off right is an OP with no understanding of why we occupy locations like Germany, Japan, Korea, etc. I suspect that the following reply to this post is going to be some incoherent rambling about DA JOOS.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Sometimes you have to fight far away to not fight in your land.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

why do we throw money at the drug addicted afghani pedo "gobment"
why are we trying to intimidate iran
why should we worry about securing our global interests when we're basically a third world country

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Where is the first photo from?

Jose James
Jose James

I would like to own my own restaurant just so I can say "No, sorry, we don't have a military discount."

Only join the military to get training for the upcoming race war.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

American paratroopers with a seized Nazi flag during WW2

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Unironically this, ditch the ACU it’s so shit woodland camo was better. Specialized forces should get their own, like mountaineers or rangers.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

And to start us off right is an OP with no understanding of why we occupy locations like Germany,

So you think occupying Germany even to this day is a good thing?

I can't wait for Americans to go through some extremely painful crucible here at home which will make them appreciate things like their Race and Freedom again, rather than being a bunch of Globalist Zio-Mutt bootlicker traitors. Go ahead and explain how you and your friends helped save us by getting blown up in the M.E for Israel

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

They suck jewish dicks, instead of doing anything useful they are goons for the Kosher Nostra. USAF takes this to the next level:

everydayconcerned.net

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Government handouts for your unskilled ass is not capitalism

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

^This is directed at

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

sounds fake and gay

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether.

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge-memeflaggot-OPs.png (239 KB, 1489x1888)

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

afghani government
To buy their cooperation. Pretty simple.
Iran
We want resources in the ME and Russia wants resources in the ME. Israel and Saudi Arabia are our chess pieces over there while Iran and Syria are Russia’s. It’s a big, retarded game to keep each other from stepping too far out of line.
global interest
Because we can no longer isolate ourselves and expect nothing bad to happen like in the past. Any of our major adversaries can deploy their forces in a matter of a day. Do you think they care if we took our troops and went home? No, they’ll take more territory until they next target the US and we are fighting here instead of there. Also,
US is third world
lolkay.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Lel I argued with some boomer on here yesterday that was convinced communism would’ve taken over had he not gone to fight a useless war in Korea while communists took the schools, media, and government here in the US while he was “defending our freedom” half the world away

Fucking boomers man

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

UCP has already been replaced in the Army and the AF is moving away from their UCP-like tiger stripes.

It enables us to quickly deploy forces in the event that Russia tries a larger-scale version of Crimea. Let’s face it, EU is not up to the task of handling the Russian military.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

You are pathetic. Even if that boomer fought in an fake war he has more guts that you will never have.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

why do we give a shit russia cant invade shit its one of the poorest countries in the civilized world. u fucking autist get back to latrine duty armycel faggot

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

post chin

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Tell it! No whistleblower protection for innovators that explain this from provider standpoint. Average three hour from check in to leave, adding the line at the exit to take a bus to the parking three miles away. Crowded busses, and best learn this OP: minorities are 2/3 of the military. Race war whitey lose (unless planes and tanks without gas count as "assets". Fuck the VA.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

go die for a foreign country or you’re a coward
Wow it’s almost like he used that same argument
Really makes me wonder whether or not military service is a cult or not

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

What an idiot you are and you sound like a teenager or a childish adult too.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

And you think them being “poor” (according to global bankers) is actually going to stop them if they resolved to invade Europe (for resources)

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

europe has jackshit rescources compared to russia. russia wont ever invade anyone because of nukes. but shills like you come here on the payroll of god knows who, and shill the MIC to the goyim

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

this is a larp you joined because youre a high school dropout, and tricare is really good why u gotta straight lie on the internet

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

go die for Israel goy, you’re a child if you don’t!
Absolutely seething
What’s it like being tricked into “serving your country” and being sent to some desert shithole protecting the interests of a foreign country?

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

So was the Weimar Republic

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Europe has financial wealth. Russia has nukes itself and would be willing to call NATO’s bluff if it felt it necessary.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

I said that even it was a fake war that boomer has more guts than you will never have. And you can't refute that. You will never have the guts to go to a war, fake or not.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Notice that the Jow Forumscel’s defense against this is always DA JOOS, MUH GOIS FITE 4 IZRAIL, AMIRITE?

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Vets seem to be either the most redpilled due to exposure to brutal reality or the most slavish pro-system ass kissers.

I get it, for many its simply a case of they dont want to be told that what they fought for & what their friends were injured/died for was for the evil machinations of the (((Elites))). But you gotta suck it up and deal with that reality.

James Garcia
James Garcia

And yet you keep doubling down on the
if you don’t fight a useless war that doesn’t benefit your nation whatsoever, you’re a coward
Keep giving me (You)s
You military cocksuckers must get a kick out of calling everyone not as stupid as you, cowards.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

wow why don’t other Americans respect my retarded choices
Time to go back to the Middle East goy. You clearly fucked up at being cannon fodder the first time

William Gray
William Gray

Forget about all of that. would you go to a war that is to defend your country? No, you know that you won't.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Forget about all of that. would you go to a war that is to defend your country
Awful stupid of you to assume I wouldn’t. Now tell me when was the last time the US fought a war to defend itself. WW2 right? A war that removed the choice of enlisting from the American people because many of them were drafted. Keep doubling down and trying to prove you’re “serving your country” when they send you to defend everywhere but our own fucking borders you kike slave

Julian White
Julian White

Yon need a strong army always, even if there are no wars. You can't make a strong army when a war starts. Same way you need agriculture always, even when you can import cheaper food.

For the US I think it's even more important. The US has the strongest economy in the world, because its army makes the world work for american interests. Drop your strong army and you go bankrupt.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

to buy them
The Afghani governemnt is a sham and a waste of money, the second we get distracted it will fall apart.

we want resources
like what? Oil? we have a shit ton of that in reserve already. I say we either pack it in our go full Rome and establish provinces

like in the past
the US was hardly an isolationist country, we supplied our allies with shit long before we were ever attacked and drawn into wars.

fighting here
why would any intelligent nation try and attack the us, especially f we said fuck it and gave up trying to rule the world, but not really, just sort half assing it

lolkay
1.not an argument 2.our debt is out of control, income inequality is skyrocketing, cities are falling apart, spics flood the borders, infrastructure is shit, and we're really close to electing a communist.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

What country have we aided that hates us?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Iran.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

the problem is that we don't aid nations, we aid states or militant groups.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Israel, Iran( thanks Obama), Saudi Arabia(9/11), Vietnam
Just to name a few

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Get a job and stay out of /meg/ you fucking bums.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Israel.

Attached: 1561255890155.png (331 KB, 810x694)

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Oh and I can’t forget Russia, after Hillary sold them a literal fuck ton of our uranium

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Most countries in Europe, South Korea, Japan, Canada and maybe most importantly Saudi Arabia. None of them could make it without the US, and there lies your economic interest.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Combat veterans vs keyboard warriors is going to be a hilarious fight.
You still can't get over the fact that you are an inefficient human being, not capable of protecting your family or surviving.
OP is so jewish, he still has to hate on all the people who fought battles he couldn't.
One day, veterans will take it all back from you and return it to the country and people they love.
get fucked shylock

Attached: CaptainKeK.png (1.14 MB, 900x1077)

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

im active military and i can tell you no one hates veterans as much as veterans hate themselves.

Source: the 20 veterans who killed themselves today

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

most importantly Saudi Arabia
Yeah we have to make sure they can bomb us again

Juan Young
Juan Young

One day, veterans will take it all back from you and return it to the country and people they love
Yes good goy, give your country away to Mexicans while you fight in another useless war in the Middle East

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Attached: KEK.jpg (123 KB, 477x731)

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

they're not "benefits", they're contractual obligations.
the military is where we send all the killers so they don't mature in to killing "normal" americans for sport.
lurk forever, all of you, you baby brained retards. you have absolutely no fucking idea how the world works or why; you live in a fantasy land.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

You're forgetting about the passage of time
its
old people vs internet autists

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4

This is the kind of shit I would unironically say while drunk. And I would be completely right.

Attached: m2D23xM.png (902 KB, 1920x1080)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Although I'm anti-zogbot, I don't want our veterans killing themselves. They should be plotting to seek vengeance against the Jew.

Attached: 1513412556999.jpg (85 KB, 850x400)

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

RESPECT
PEOPLE
WHO
SACRIFICE
fuck you all weak faggots
2 years in and you can suck my dick

Attached: 1561122281343.gif (1.28 MB, 370x446)

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Yep, all terrorism in the west has its origins in Saudi Arabia.

Also most oil comes from there and the US has a deal with them: US offers aid and protection, the Saudis only sell their oil for dollars. This is why all countries (including Russia and China) must use dollars for buying oil. The US also goes to war against everyone trying to sell oil for any other currency. Without this, the dollar would be just worthless paper.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Youre all such fucking losers its so unreal, their are confirmed at least 3-4 mentally unstable people in this thread posting how much they hate the military cause they have no fucking friends at all and nothing better to do. Can you seriously Imagine at 6:45 in the Morning making a thread like this? you have seriously nothing better to do? Im not in the military but everyone in it right now is do a bigger service and contributing more to their future than any of you have. Also if you are really in the Military post some credentials so people can take you seriously. Holy fuck you're all such fucking losers it so unreal.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

No shit.
They come back to a society that refuses to listen to them or take any of their experiences at face value.
Meanwhile the very cultures destroying the west, look up and honor their warriors.
The jews constantly hold vets down with bullshitshit "therapy" and meds.
Eventually we all just get together like they did in mexico and form Cartels of a sort.
The best thing to combat veteran suicides would be a massive fucking ranch or farm for them to escape to.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

unskilled
Another dumb burger, most people in the army are tradesman or technicians, especially with todays technology

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Iran propaganda general
Fuck Muslims in all fields

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

this
you get pension and work as a truck driver or some trade

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

muh Saudi oil
Ah I’m glad you’re at least honest about putting a price on American lives
Who cares that we instigated a falseflag war with Iraq after Saudis bombed our country, because we have an oil deal with them? Who cares that less than 10% of our oil comes from the ME, because that justifies why we defend countries that hate us
saudis are the sole cause of terrorism
Quote wherever I said this, I’ll wait you disingenuous little shit

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

DAJOOOOSSS
IT'S DA JOOSSSS MAN

Listen, I know all of that. But think about this: imagine that you father went to fight in Korea and lost a leg and live all his live suffering because of that. Maybe he was lied but he thought that he was fighting for his country. Now imagine that you are that brave man that gave his life for his country whether the war was a lie or not and your grandson that has never done everything in his life more than post memes on the internet comes to you and say: "Hey fucking boomer you are pathetic!, you were so stupid that you didn't know the secret plans of the government and you were used to fight for the kikes! You have ruined everything fucking boomer, it's because of you that I have no house or girlfriend or job, it's because of you dumb boomer that our country is ruined!". Imagine that. That's why I say that you are an idiot and childish. You can't blame fucking ordinary people that was manipulated in fucking 1950 when they didn't have any other source of information than television or radio or newspaper that were all part of the propaganda to get them into the war. It's very very unfair to say what you are saying about "boomers". Keep blaming about boomers but they were a much more strong generation than the pathetic generation that we have now. Maybe the weakest generation that have ever existed on planet earth.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

The Jews pissing off the 2 countries (USA/Canada) that had the biggest impact killing their greatest enemy (Nazis).
LOL
zero foresight
Biting the hand that feeds you

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

They come back to a society that refuses to listen to them
Good goy thank you for serving our country, I’m sure our southern border won’t eventually need military intervention or anything. Thanks for protecting our Israeli assets

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

What did you sacrifice and how did you help protect the country? We're being flooded with shitskins and the elite are defiling our children.

Attached: 1506856965298.jpg (171 KB, 1310x978)

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

digits confirm.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

see, you're obviously the jew.
because you have ZERO appreciation for the amount of work and skill and goes in to being able to fight in combat.
and you don't see any possible way, that those experiences can help somebody as intellectual and superior such as yourself.
You're too good to get your hands dirty. that's why you go to whole foods right?
such a fucking weak ass cuck.
what an embarrassment to your father you are.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

That sure is a lot of projection in that post. I don’t remember blaming any of my problems on our military, but that’s ok, you’re too busy building this imaginary image of some poor veterans who got tricked into fighting for foreign countries. I’m not fighting for another country, no matter how you attempt to justify it you zog slave

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Yeah I'm SO happy all of these taxpayer dollars are going to people LARPing in the Middle East for Israel when it's clear they ONLY do it as a form of welfare because they have nowhere else to go.

Fucking roof tilers get killed more than U.S. soldiers in the Middle East. And news flash: I NEVER ASKED FOR THEM TO BE THERE. I DON'T WANT THEM THERE.

If they think they're fighting "for my freedoms" maybe they should actually DO something meaningful and fight against all these politicians, MSM, and tech giants like Google actively trying to destroy my freedoms like Free Speech. Then maybe they'd get some thanks for me for doing something that actually fucking matters.

Attached: angry-doomguy.gif (415 KB, 488x519)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

because you have ZERO appreciation for the amount of work and skill and goes in to being able to fight in combat.
and you don't see any possible way, that those experiences can help somebody as intellectual and superior such as yourself.
Yeah go ahead and explain how blowing up sand niggers in the Middle East is somehow beneficial to anyone other than the Israelis sitting pretty watching you fight their wars for them. I’m sure SOMEDAY those vets will use those combat skills on a real target

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Im not in the military but everyone in it right now is do a bigger service and contributing more to their future than any of you have.
Nope. Doing nothing is better than serving at the behest of Israel. Veterans just need to admit that they're mercenaries and nothing more. Nothing honorable or higher than that. Nothing that deserves any kind of respect.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

you couldn't even survive without a foot stool.
we need to implement a height requirement for /pol posting. you have to be taller than your nose is long.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

B-b-but muh combat experience! How will we know how to shoot traitors if we don’t practice on sand niggers and their families first!

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

have to kill enemies to become proficient in battle, you dimwit pinko commie.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

all the recruiters and other glow shills butthurt in this thread, LARPing as veterans

Just don't join the military, user. There is always a chance of dying or becoming disabled, and for what? Some war in the interests of Israel against country that never did anything wrong to you or your people. The state is your enemy. If you want training and excitement join a militia instead.

Attached: 1536672028505.jpg (241 KB, 609x459)

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Doing nothing is better than serving at the behest of Israel
please upload a selfie with a timestamp so everyone can see what a fucking pathetic, virgin, loser you really are. Normal People do NOT think this way

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Muh you are projecting as an argument...

I don’t remember blaming any of my problems on our military
Fucking boomers man

No, but you are blaming "boomers", that is what we are arguing, you blaming "boomers" not the military, don't change the subject now.

you’re too busy building this imaginary image of some poor veterans who got tricked into fighting for foreign countries.
There is no imaginary image to build because that is what happened. Or do you think that most of veterans went to the korean war in 1950 knowing that they were being used?

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

You didn't, I did. Saudis ARE the source of all terrorism in the west. And the US needs them, and they need the US.

China is a communist dictatorship that killed the most people in history. But the US needed them on their side to win the cold war (even if that meant losing millions of jobs), and they needed the US to resist Soviet influence.

The list can go on.

My point is the US needs tho have a military this strong, and also needs to do a lot of shit. It never was in a position to do whatever it wants and never will be. You don't have a simple solution to all this problems, and to a lot of them there is no solution.

William Green
William Green

I don't want the U.S. fighting pointless wars in the Middle East for Israel
this somehow makes me a Jew

Whatever you Canuck. Good job avoiding any of my points and just spewing generic ad hominems that don't even make sense.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

fuck your brain is so small.
again. you keep caring about where it is and why.
you're blaming the soldiers for the actions taken by the government that you voted in and didn't care about.
so now, like ben shapiro. you send them to die, and then make fun of them for doing so.
get the fuck outta here shylock.
like how sports is a way for a community to maintain warriors during peace time.
There is huge value of being the most equipped and battle/combat tested country in the world.
Those dead soldiers are still keeping you safe at night.
enjoy Hell cuck.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

The generations before us didn't conserve anything. They should have regardless if the jews were working behind the scenes or not.

Attached: National-Socialist-v-Conservative---GLR.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1080)

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Those dead soldiers are still keeping you safe at night.
How?

Aaron James
Aaron James

dont bother
apes dont appreciate valor and hard work

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

middle eastern subhumans that would fuck their cousins and goats if we weren’t there are enemies worth killing

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Same, get paid, stack bodies.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

those soldiers are still keeping you safe at night
By fighting in the Middle East? Top fucking kek. The police are the ones “protecting” me at night and even then they’re as zogged as you military cucks are.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

low iq

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

your posts don't make you a Jew. They identify you as a Jew. Because only somebody as short and feminine, with a nose longer than they are tall, thinks like this.
And even if your mom isn't a Jewish cunt, you've fallen for all their stupid tricks.
Go do something and have some kids fag

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

The generations of today can't give any lesson to the ones before. Not in conserving anything.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Countries with larger populations of people willing to die for said country are significantly safer than countries that don't have a population willing to die for others.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Doesn't seem to be the case. USA is the one of the most dangerous nations in the 3rd world, and they have plenty of McSoldiers.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

You are welfare queens who live off of government handouts that were stolen from working people.

Attached: 9FEE41C2-FD77-4D60-BF78-F4CF47AFCFE5.png (53 KB, 500x491)

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Pretty sure that's why most of us joined, I had no dillusions of me protecting muh freedom or anything I believe a man will never truly know himself without seeing if he can fight to survive, we are meant to gave combat in our lives. I kinda miss it now that I'm out.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Absolutely seething right now. I felt that one cut straight into your zogbot heart.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

meh, the argument is for the 3rd person reading.
It's opinions and takes from pieces of shit like this clown that bring Vets down to the point of breaking.
The reality is. They couldn't handle life outside their little reality bubbles. Veterans need to start seeing their struggles and PTSD as a benefit.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

My nose isn't long, I'm not short or feminine. You don't know me and I don't know you but you clearly like making baseless claims so I'll say you are a pedophile. You have a prolapsed asshole due to rampant gay sex. Your parents never loved you and you're furry.

These are all baseless claims but you did the same shit to me so why not do the same to you. My claims about the military are real though.

Attached: fasdlf.jpg (40 KB, 640x625)

William Williams
William Williams

I joined to kill sand niggers

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

fag

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Hating soldiers is pretty stupid. Disliking the military as an institution or whatever is fine or even the politicians but hating soldiers is dumb.

Attached: 1547010251300.png (92 KB, 400x524)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

TFW you realize how many cops are veterans and how all the people keeping your bitch ass safe at night are cut from the same clothe.
keep relying on chads to keep you safe.

Attached: 1559236066624.jpg (43 KB, 484x604)

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

You need to graduate high school to join any branch you choose.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

sit around waving your dicks
fucking faggot
you have no fucking clue what happens in the military and how we prepare for the upcoming happening
now shut your dumb fucking mouth and be a good civilian blaming your shit on us

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

The generations of today can't give any lesson to the ones before.
Lesson 1: Quit letting jews into your countries.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

TFW you realize how many cops are veterans
So it's a good thing they eventually became useful.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

this I agree

Attached: 135423623432.gif (495 KB, 400x205)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

only a jew would go right to a bunch of sodomy.
probably why their own population makes up so many pedos themselves.
i think you're projecting now.
The only baseless claim here, is you having an opinion worth anything.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

yeah. somebody has to create a positive while shitbirds like you extract from the world.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Cops are shit. They enforce state-sanctioned homosexuality and white genocide.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Primary producers only extract
non-guard soldiers don't
???

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

you are a net negative on the world.
grow up faggot

Attached: 1558506357870.jpg (80 KB, 960x666)

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Middle of honor is just a fucking pentagram

Attached: 8636BF79-0CED-49D4-B197-3D46AA49E9EC.jpg (37 KB, 640x360)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

The only thing you do is protect opium fields, Israel, and ExxonMobil when you’re not collecting gibs. I wish you faggots would do something and launch a coup- it’d be the first thing you did for this country since 1812.

Attached: DD61D5E3-A470-4029-A1CB-95BFE65DF6FB.jpg (90 KB, 602x369)

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Am i? How?

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Ok kid

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Their job is shit.
and it's getting worse.
still many that would die protecting good/innocent.
respect the man that is. not the uniform they wear.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

you just keep waiting around for other people to do things for you.
what a commie cuck.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

You're probably some Obergefreiter d.R.
Seeth harder, faggot.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

you're a jew.

Attached: 1558436057837.png (16 KB, 448x538)

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

now's not the time faggot
wait till the boomers die out
fatty mad cause he couldnt get in
go some uni you lefty faggot

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

I'm not, though. For all you know, I could be a soldier happy to take the Queen's shilling.
But I guess you're just a Haliburton stooge trying to drum up more support.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Nice case of psychological projection.
Somehow, I made it through OSH, you know...

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Yeah why make the military earn their keep? Make taxpayers do everything for them like usual.

Yeah now’s never the time. You’ll keep sitting in Rammstein getting fat off of working people while doing absolutely nothing that benefits the common man.

Attached: 4585102E-A9ED-4325-B706-F21343EA08D4.png (134 KB, 500x476)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

If they weren't defending drag queen story hour with snipers or enforcing school integration, then I might have some respect. But the fact is they are paid to protect ZOG not the people. And it seems many of them have no problem selling out to ZOG while everything goes to shit.

Attached: 34c9um.jpg (95 KB, 666x500)

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Man...lefty memes, eh?

Attached: 4m59vqklrryy.jpg (115 KB, 600x800)

Julian White
Julian White

Based. Also shooting you for no reason. Or your dog.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Man white genocide...eh?

Attached: D5992D35-F116-4699-A025-4CBAC5E31025.jpg (85 KB, 960x960)

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

That's even worse if theyre skilled, they could be doing more useful stuff like anything but the military

Attached: SF.jpg (21 KB, 297x200)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

I'm a retard, please explain to me how to use scripts on Jow Forums

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

muh psychology
what a brainlet
whatever dude
I don't mind getting spit on and shit
when shit goes actually down you fags will be the first ones clinging to secured zones
and I will gladly protect you
because that's my duty

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Like they have a choice in it. Or that those are the only things they have to do.
Willing traffic cops are the only ones truly deserving of scorn.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

brainlet
Hence, I'm an officer and you're most likely a Stabsdienstsoldat in some GeZi who desperately wishes to be some high-speed, low-drag operator.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

nogger shut up, the problem isn't what it says, the problem is that it's a wordy-ass attempt to ape a nigger meme that loses all the punch and humor of the original
if you want to shit up Jow Forums at least figure out how to meme first

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

only a jew would get this mad at being called a jew. on an obvious fake anti jew/military hate thread (you're trying so hard not to come off as jewish, but are so intellectually sub par it's still blatantly transparent).
i assume your upset your dad was cucked by your mom and you are now upset realizing how weak you are in a mans world?

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

404 No argument found.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

u probably
most likely
just stop my dude

Attached: 1541698369954.jpg (12 KB, 275x250)

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Like they have a choice in it.
They could get another job or disobey unjust orders.

The only real function of the military and police is to protect the system and prevent a real revolution from ever taking place. Nothing but zog slaves.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

doomsday fantasy

Nothing will Happen. We’re just slowly becoming Brazil right before our eyes like the (((elite))) want. And you’ll keep getting gibs which were stolen from us while you convince yourself that you’re anything else than a welfare queen.

Get in the box ZOGbot.

Newfag alert. That meme is over 8 years old. Military hate threads were a staple of pol before t_D retards like you flooded here.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

We both know it's true.
If not, feel free to let me in on your AVR.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

awesome argument.
why won't somebody do something.
muhhhh im too weak to do anything myself.
muuuh it's not my fault im short and jewish
muuuhhhhh taxes, muuuhhhhh money, muuuuhhh little hat, muuuhhhhhh sucking baby dicks.
go away shylock

Jayden White
Jayden White

They were forced to be ZOGbots?

Actually that makes sense- most are too stupid to get a real job.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

only a jew would get this mad at being called a jew
Are you pretending there's nothing wrong with jews? That sounds pretty kikey, bro.

If 90% of the job is good and necessary, is it worth throwing it away because of a lousy 10%? Especially when that lousy bit is technically part of the good they're upholding?

t. enjoys relative safety provided by having a functional national police force

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

high school dropout
College degree working on a masters. Cope more.
tricare is really good
Tricare isn’t the VA brainlet.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Self adoration is distasteful, user.
You’re not the only one.
Many know they don’t have much cause for real pride.

William White
William White

2 years in
y u not high
come on now
it's a ladder, especially here
so is disrespecting vets

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

This. It was a bitter pill to swallow. Imagine watching places you were in Iraq being captured by ISIS or everywhere I was in Afghanistan is now back in Taliban hands. Literally all for nothing.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Putin can be shorsighted, but he is not a retard. Starting war with western world will destroy economy and plunge country in chaos, not to say anything about MAD.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

see. again. you fall for trap.
I've already established being a jew is a net negative.
now you're trying to take the side of. being offended at being called a jew is something a non jew would do. and i must be a jew for thinking it's not offensive.
All i"m doing is pointing out your obvious idiocy to not realize, you're the one who thinks his own kind is a disgrace.
we agree. trust me.
I just think it's funny you despise your own and get offended at being called a jew.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Yes please dissuade more chuckle fucks from joining during peace time. I'm running out of grass and rocks to have them rearrange.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

I was asking about your AVR, not your rank...
it's a ladder, especially here
Ich habe schon gedient, als Du noch mit der Triangel um den Weihnachtsbaum gelaufen bist, also erzähl' hier keinen Mist.

Leo Green
Leo Green

and you come back home and see those very same people in your own country while your own countrymen shit on you

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Name the good parts. The benefits are almost nonexistent. In an all white society, whites wouldn't even need police.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Not at fucking all faggot. Germans fought outside their land to prevent Judaism and communism from spreading.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

In an all BLAQUE society we would need po lice to round up crackas

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I've already established being a jew is a net negative.
So you've hoisted your own petard. Well done.
And you've done your best to steer the conversation away from the obvious faults in your (((Haliburton))) shilling.

Name the good parts.
Solving crimes. Pursuing criminals. Upholding laws. Providing the thin blue line, etc.
In an all white society, whites wouldn't even need police.
But we would still have them.
There's always a lower caste, and there have always been some form of watchmen.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

SACRIFICE
Bullshit, You're getting paid, You get free health care, you don't pay federal taxes when you're deployed. You get 10% off at most stores, you get lots of gibs. It's a job, you're not sacrificing shit.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I’m a vet. Fuck you. I’m not special. Anyone who claims “vet” status so eagerly and fully seeks validation in the efforts of better men. You want them to carry you into some idealized glory you can’t reach yourself. You fucking child.

Attached: 37B65ACA-F59A-4D98-B395-ACC02FACE7AD.jpg (21 KB, 500x449)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Unironically this. Digits confirm.

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

This, there are far more dangerous jobs. Being a logger is more dangerous than being a marine.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

you're the one who thinks veterans don't have value.
when they are multitudes more valuable than you will ever be.
the less you do for money. the more valuable you become.
stop being a jew user
i will prey for you.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

not sacrificing shit
it’s a job
I’ve literally seen Marines sacrifice their lives. Granted it was for each other, not for some gay ideals like freedom, democracy, or you.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

cops are veterans
Explains why they are such fucking idiots. I don't need them to keep my safe. I have my own guns.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

I joined the chairforce for 2 enlistments. Got out and was paid BAH to go to technical school. Got my degree, made 79k last year with zero student loan debt. Tits.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

woah bro you can’t expect the military to actually do their job!

We should cut all of you. You don’t do shit for the country except steel tax dollars.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

you don't pay federal taxes when you're deployed.
Only when you're deployed? What the fuck? Our income is tax free when it's from the military. It's one of the many perks of signing up, since otherwise there's not many reasons to do so. Reservists, too.

you're the one who thinks veterans don't have value.
Only in their capacity as a veteran. If they do something useful for the nation, or produce value, then obviously I'm all for it.
when they are multitudes more valuable than you will ever be.
Yea? How so?

So you alone would be able to fend off roving warbands?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

woah bro you can’t expect the military to actually do their job!

We should cut all of you. You don’t do shit for the country except steal tax dollars.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Relative safety? You mean state enforced homosexuality and gun confiscation?

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Anyone that seeks praise as a soldier is a fucking idiot. Warrior ethos literally states to be humble and act as if you did nothing.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Nothing but contempt for “vets” like you.

Hudson James
Hudson James

lol tell us how you REALLY feel faggot

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

soviet commie losers shit skins so ass blasted.

I love it

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

exactly.
you fight for the guys beside you.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Marines sacrifice their lives
For what? they weren't protecting my freedom, they probably died because they were occupying some country we had no business in anyway. Gang banger die for their gangs, should we say they "sacrifice" too? Maybe gang members should get 10% off at Home Depot
Thank you for your service Jamal!

Attached: gang-lead-mr[1].jpg (82 KB, 1400x787)

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

DA JOOS
literally kikeposting
only jewish shills say some retarded variant of "the jews" instead of kike

Juan James
Juan James

israel is our chess piece
top fucking kek we're israel's queen on the board

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

But why did they have to do it in the first place? Why benefit did their deaths bring?

Dis nigga gets it.

No, i mean the prevention of an Escape from New York scenario.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

fend off roving warbands?
Sure, with my neighbors. We live out in the country, We'd probably just form our own militia.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

nobody cares about you when you're 5 feet tall bro.
you couldn't hit the side of a barn shooting.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

So you'd have your own police. Well done. Right back where you started. But you'd have to hope that no one else made a bigger band and wanted the dirt you're on.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

No. The military man who becomes a pig was found wanting. Like the 2-year “vet,” the ex-military pig uses a uniform to patch over his ineptitude and inadequacy. This man is worthy of pure scorn in and out of uniform. I have known these men before and after they switch. They look at their neighbors and, in lieu of wanting to help them, seeks to lord over them by force. Hate this man. He’s earned it.

Attached: 1868FD96-A8B4-4F37-9A80-6549F8723029.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1536)

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Being an idiot isn’t the same as having guts. Like if you run out into busy traffic the word id use to describe you wouldn’t be “brave”.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Considering I have my own range, do my own reloading, and shoot 3 to 5 times a week. I think i'm just fine.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

KEK

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

you're the one stealing the tax dollars!
Jews prop up military industrial complex. funnel money all over. send troops to die. then say they are using too much tax dollars as people like you fund the enemy.
get the fuck out of here.
you're so afraid of being a man and taking on any responsibility. just keep valuing money and thinking it will buy your safety cuck

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Funny you say that, the Xers and Millennials I encounter have a far better philosophical grounding to their beliefs than any Boomers I know. Boomers invariably don't understand on a non-superficial level how they became successful. They never developed sound principles for how to live life regardless of if a system works for you or not, they just put blind trust in the system and it worked out for them. Now that their sons and daughters can't do the same, because the system no longer works, they are clueless to solve the problem, and they have nothing to teach the younger generations for how to survive adversity, because they never went through it themselves.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Hating the people that defend you? Sounds like muslim propaganda to me.
OP is not an american.

Attached: 1551131283749.jpg (167 KB, 735x869)

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Military niggers are fucking stupid. They're not honoring their oath to fight against our domestic enemies. Fuck em

Attached: army.png (510 KB, 768x999)

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

So you'd have your own police.
With the exception that our mitilia would protect us not play world police and get killed for someone else fight.

I'm not saying the military is bad, it's what we do with the military. It's way to big and we do way to many stupid things with it.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Half of them think you are the domestic enemy.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

This literally the Muslim Thinking Process

Attached: MuslimThinkingProcess.jpg (226 KB, 600x1322)

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

lel, imagine fighting for a country that wants you and your race dead, is currently in the process of becoming a Brazil, and to uphold globalhomo

Can't wait until the DNC unaparty cuts their military to pay for spic gibsmedat.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

That’s already happening and the government has done nothing about it. It’s called the southern border.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

the skills, work, experiences it takes to be a combat veteran transition in to very valuable assets and people for said country.
Most combat veterans are a massive net positive for their countries in any of the forms they take after their service.
that's their value.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

I guess one of those grenade concussions really fucked your brain up. How are the bootlickers not the Jews, and the people calling out ZOGbots the Jews?

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

I’ll send you an invoice for my tax dollars

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

We call them JEWS, just Jews because Europeans don't use the American word "kike". Plus kike is not as common as jew

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

I thought we were talking about police, not military?

I concur with you there.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

well you're not a jew.
but most certainly take it in the ass.
so pretty much the same.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Literally the Muslim thinking process. Blame the Jews for everything.

Attached: Muslim-Shilling-2.webm (2.41 MB, 720x480)

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Hating the people that defend you?
Our military doesn't protect us and neither do the soldiers.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

which is exactly why the white race will continue to be replaced. I'd place my bet that they'll defend their jewish masters to the last man

Attached: feral.png (315 KB, 500x375)

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Mostly talking about the police that are ex military. The problem they have is that they forget the difference.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Manufactured crises aside, look at New York in the 70s. It took more police to clean that up. Not fewer.

after
I was never arguing that. Anything attached to the military looks good on a CV. But that doesn't make the military itself, or the (((American))) expeditionary forces a good investment for the average citizen.

It's a symptom, not the disease.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Lmao this just took the cake for the dumbest comment in the thread.
The vets are so fragile that some, in your words, extractive losers who contribute nothing to society, can break them by making fun of the military? But somehow it's their critics who are the soft faggots?
No, they're perennially to the point of breaking because our political establishment wastes their lives and talents on transparently stupid and pointless wars.
Maybe instead of lashing out at the people who call attention to it--who WANT your service to be meaningful because they want their political establishment to serve the country--you should lash out at the people who are wasting your life and your comrades' lives.
You probably won't because you've proven you're an idiot who is struggling to cope, but you did make it to Jow Forums so maybe there's a chance for you yet.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

It does, muslim terrorism on home soil is created overseas. The American war is a war of defense.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Keep those poppy fields safe boys! We're gonna need all that for your wife's OxyContin prescription

Attached: ZOG1.jpg (47 KB, 600x375)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

I responded to a Canadian and your flag says you're Filipino, what does Europe have to do with it?

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

yeah. so you're like many other former cops and vets.
if shit hit the fan. you're on a team that is most likely made up with a lot veterans.
(if going solo isn't an option)

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28702/navys-newest-littoral-combat-ship-damaged-after-smacking-into-a-moored-ship-in-canada

lel

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Attached: tfw.png (574 KB, 539x717)

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Someone’s mad that their retarded scapegoat was called before they pulled it out!
And yes, Israel is USA’s chess piece, faggot. If it wasn’t for oil and the ability to occupy key terrain in relation to the US’s enemies, Israel would have been left to be destroyed decades ago.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

going into a thread to call people names without offering a single point that anyone would care to read
the life of a leaf...

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

what a bunch of niggers

Attached: army.jpg (138 KB, 1109x577)

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

the point is.
the majority would if that's what the government allowed them to do.
you're blaming the players for the actions of the coaches and owners.
meanwhile the players are just playing the game they're told to play.

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Attached: armydiversity.png (532 KB, 1100x597)

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

everyone i dont like is inept
wow cool story

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Only a complete moron would believe that Americans deployed in the Middle East are fighting for American freedom, the soldiets are not heroes they are paid mercenaries who are under the control of American politicians. They fight for oil supply lines, Israel's interests, war-profiteering banksters & kill any foreign leader who wants to stop using the dollar

Attached: 10013267-376345979214114-8352579274483954871-n.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Attached: armydiversityroadmap1.png (210 KB, 623x888)

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

my argument was based off this comment
TFW you realize how many cops are veterans
So it's a good thing they eventually became useful.

believing you didn't think they became useful until they became cops.

The military can obviously be good and bad for people.
Australia, USA and Canada have all had very a strong military and very strong people to go along with it. My take it. when teaching strong intellectual people the skills to fight and survive, you create a stronger foundation for the country.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

How does our military protect us again?

Attached: 1551097514104.png (450 KB, 615x498)

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

military is part of the 3rd World Order and New World Slavery. They love telling everyone else how much better they are than everyone else. They are like leftists and commies just packaged in MUH FREEDOM! They are part of the escalation and exactly the corp importation of NON Whites, criminals, and terrorists. EXACTLY! But they are also needed that is the shitty part they and us are just and as far as I'm concerned been abused.

Attached: this.gif (446 KB, 300x186)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

I don't hate the Military, I just hate the jews running the thing making people die for their interests. If I'm going to die for a war, at least make it for American interests you dirty hooked nosed rats.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

You don't know where you are.
We want civil war; all oldfags have accepted death.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Attached: armydiversity1.png (843 KB, 700x707)

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

LMAO, nice one rabbi. But we all know what (((group))) guilt trips Western nations to accept le poor refugees & muslims in the first place

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

You are helping an eastern german jew suppress the right wing, are a disgrace to you nation, your ancestors and those who served before you.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

is it because it's a line of veterans smashing your mom you hate them so much?

Attached: 1553827167410.jpg (66 KB, 538x800)

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

That's fine. Go collect a paycheck. Just don't go around saying you're protecting the country or expecting any praise.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Sometimes you have to fight far away to not fight in your land.
this is retard logic.
if you believe it you're a retard.
of the dozens of times in history that people have been told this, it has never once been true.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

What a bunch of faggots

Attached: armylgbt.png (511 KB, 688x633)

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

I joined in 04, medically retired in 12 due to a TBI, joined a second military in 2015. I have combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan with both militaries. Fucking miss it all everyday. These are just jealous civilians who are overweight or can't pass the ASVAB. Why are anti military faggots such pussies? You faggots couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, when the collapse comes I'll put my infantry training to use and I'll be out there being able to effectively shoot, move, and communicate while you'll be hiding like women or trying to LARP what you saw on your faggoty vidya. Keep on hating in the world, faggots. This is now an Infantry thread, POGs and civilians can fuck right on off

Attached: IMG-20190626-091109.jpg (232 KB, 782x984)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

God please. Release me.

Attached: 1561411620908.jpg (31 KB, 690x713)

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

believing you didn't think they became useful until they became cops.
Correct. Or whatever else productive they might do.
The crux of the matter being that paying Haliburton and Boeing to oppress some random sandnigs and keep oil prices high isn't the most useful allocation of resources.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

highschool dropout thinks he should be worshipped for being a paid killer who destroys nations and wrecks lives.
No.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

There wont be a collapse dumb fuck. The white race is getting replaced slowly

Attached: 1540282056659s.jpg (5 KB, 166x250)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

I miss it everyday. Only way I'm getting back in is if there's another combat surge like in 07-11 and they start taking medical waivers (TBI from Afghanistan), but that's the day they start taking faggots with felonies again lol, those were the days. Fuck man, I want to go ground pounding with my boys again

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

You're a fucking pussy. Average infantry are skinny cardio fags.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Assuming our dear military faggot gives a shit about the white race and isn't a civnat.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

To counter point the picture. 1. The group decided to serve the state in the states interest. Labor or good provided, in return state provides some compensation.
Are yiu mad that your food stamps would go to their benefits?

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Israel should be worried.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Wish I got here sooner, lotta retards in this thread.

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

very few veterans walks around telling people they're a veteran and are owed shit.
only people who hate veterans think they do.
infact, veterans are so quiet they are taken advantage of and used as pawns the majority of the time.
We'd be much better off forming a stratocracy.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

You faggots couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag
US military are giant faggots who can't fight at all.
They just rely on air support to do 99% of the actual killing for them.
Also: are you seriously proud of fighting countries whose HDI is less than 0.5?
You might as well go fight a bunch of kindergarteners, you raging faggo.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Ive only had 1. I wasn't a boot but did door gunning for my unit in 13-14 in Afg. Im debating on going back in through Gaurd but as a Nasty girl

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

ahhhh those were the days.

Attached: 245.jpg (1.24 MB, 2816x2112)

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

You're right. He's probably a deracinated NPC like the rest of them

Attached: ZOG.jpg (51 KB, 600x359)

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

You're both muslim terrorists. So your opinion is worthless. This is literally how you retards think, you will be dead soon because of your complete and utter inaccuracy. You can't win a war when your plan of attack is to attack every single direction.

Attached: MuslimThinkingProcess.jpg (225 KB, 600x1322)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

I became a bullet catcher and got wounded in some shithole country so I insult everyone else to justify how I was duped into thinking I was serving my country.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you for believing the bullshit that was fed to you that you actually were ever fighting for our "freedom" Your shoot, move an communication skills translate into to nothing other than being useful for proxy wars for Israel. I'm sure you were good at your job, it was just a useless job for a useless cause.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

This is perhaps the dumbest post I've read in quite a long time.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

What the fuck are you babbling about, most of us come back and try to blend in, faggot. You're just jealous that we've done something instead of playing vidya
So? We've got to fit and nimble when you've got all that gear? Have you ever had to go on foot patrols and clear buildings with bulky dudes? I have, whiney and out of breath faggots who can lift is all they are. I don't need to look like Arnold to do my job effectively

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

and here are my well-thought and well-articulated reasons for feeling that way

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Muslim terrorism wasn’t a problem until we started intervening in the Middle East. Really makes you think.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

100%
I'd say it's up to veterans to help try and lead people to what's right. (the strong vets that is)

easiest way to end the sandnig wars is to prove Nuclear energy isn't really dangerous and that it's been sold to as as fear to prop up a MASSIVE insurance industry and other related industries.
Galen Winsor video if anyone is interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcJXniibK4&t=28s

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Fucking faggots

Attached: armyfaggots.png (895 KB, 703x794)

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

You're just jealous that we've done something instead of playing vidya
done what? waste 4 trillion dollars NOT conquering afghanistan in just 20 short years?

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Real Israelites by Blood the Rh Negatives and not the fake positive blooded Khazar kikes but Hebrews descended from Noah. Gods people aka White people aka Gods chosen aka NOT the faker hooked nosed kikes. Who just picked up our old religion out of the garbage and called themselves Jews after the real Hebrews had moved on to Christianity. I love science and kikes are now today proven to be the AMALEKS they claimed Europeans to be and yes some Euros are Positive Blooded just like all the little positive blooded jew boys and little jew girls.

Attached: 1-blood-on-a-cancer-detecting-volker-steger.jpg (16 KB, 300x199)

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Really makes you think
unless the (You) in question is a zogbot on Jow Forums that is.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

we've done something
Um what did you do? We haven't "done" anything since 1945.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Lmao if ZOGbots were smart they wouldn’t be in the military. You are dumb stupid animals used for foreign policy.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

I'd say it's up to veterans to help try and lead people to what's right.
Why? Shouldn't that be up to the skilled and the educated?
easiest way to end the sandnig wars is to prove Nuclear energy isn't really dangerous
Speaking my language thar, good buddy.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

military niggers should go back to protecting faggots

Attached: marinefaggots.png (64 KB, 873x555)

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Your post
Anywhere fucking NEAR well-thought or articulated
I owe you nothing of the sort. You've just been rambling about shit you don't know anything about.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

The absolute state of ZOGbot cope. Your friends died for nothing in a pointless war we have no business being in.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Well then do something about, get this shit kicked off so I can get back to fighting. You'll be latching on to us veterans then, for sure, and I gurantee this horseshit coming out of your mouth now would never cross your lips if we were in person, especially if it's in a collapse scenario.
Fuck you and the kikes, sounds like the projecting of someone who's trying to fit in from r*ddit and/or a gigantic LARPing faggot who hasn't the skill nor inclinations to be anything other than what he projects on here.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

the average military normie for 1 can't think and for 2 they really don't care. They are fake like the kikes they serve off of everyone else's tax payer money.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

You can't win a war
That's the military's job

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

do you think nuclear bombs are real and Japan surrendered to the Nukes? not the russians invading them?
maybe you believe the USA publication/reporting ban put in place by the President where talking about the nukes was punishable by death...
sounds like more jew'ery to me.
Have to keep everyone scared from NUKES! right!

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

I'll put my infantry training to use and I'll be out there being able to effectively shoot, move, and communicate while you'll be hiding like women
By yourself? This is why you need smarter and more intellectually capable people to manage grunts like you.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

You've just been rambling about shit you don't know anything about.
i know that the US hasn't fought a country where more than 50% of people have running water since WWII.
go cry about it in your veterans facebook group, you whiny bitch.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Yea nah, they are instructed to attack everybody who isn't Muslim in their Quran.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

I'm trying to get back in any way I can, every few months I swing by a recruiter and see if they're taking medical waivers for TBI, you think they would rather pay me to work instead of paying me to dick at home? They do everything to retain you and then treat you like cancer once you're out. Bizarre dichotomy. I even tell them I'll start at E-1 again (I was an E-6 when I ETSd)

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Fuck yeah they were, Paktika province will always be my bitch

James Young
James Young

The goodest goys.

Attached: 8EDC2038-069C-4716-8067-BCCABE741BAC.jpg (316 KB, 1400x1001)

Parker Price
Parker Price

Omg DAE hate America?

Like it’s so totally oppressive, like, I wish I lived somewhere with REAL freedoms like China, or Iran.

*posted from USA*

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

You're an irrelevant body bag waiting to happen, the amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to justify your parasitic lifestyle is fucking hilarious. Most people who join the army do it because they have literally zero other prospects. While acts of bravery are and should be rewarded and respected, blind worship of degenerates like you is exactly why military-loving red state america looks more like subsaharan africa than a self-respecting western nation.

Hurry up and step on a land mine, you nasty little rodent.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

faggots love the military

Attached: armyfaggots1.png (1.53 MB, 1537x734)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Muslims would have just attacked other Muslims around their borders what are you on?

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

I think it's a blend.
there is a certain logic and work ethic that if paired correctly with a civi (like ying and yang) they work very well together.
I think Technology (not the "big tech" like google, apple, etc) and the smart intellectual people behind it. could benefit from the leadership and logic of some military like leaders.
You are probably enjoying the bitcoin run like i am.
And i am as dumb as shit when it comes to tech. But was smart enough to see it as a share of the world or a community communities ability to create energy.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

This is the guy I was talking about.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Kick it off yourself faggot. There is no collapse scenario, it's not going to happen. You'll die right beside all your preps as an old man and you'll have done nothing to preserve our race and nation

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

KEK The military acts like niggers now. Think about it? They are fucking niggers in soul! Seriously they defend what cannot be defended. Like a nigger! Or a leftist or a boot licking right winger. Think about it. The military are like niggers now and the masters LUV IT!

GENERATION NIGGER!

Attached: 777kek.gif (331 KB, 245x250)

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

we had panjwai as QRF

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Attached: navyfaggots.png (680 KB, 1247x653)

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Iran hangs gays. JewSA celebrates them.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

i know that the US hasn't fought a country where more than 50% of people have running water since WWII.
So fucking what? They still have the capability to ram planes into our infrastructure.
go cry about it in your veterans facebook group, you whiny bitch
Nice projecting.
Really it is unfortunate you feel this way. There's quite a disconnect between our actual lifestyle and what is portrayed to civilians. It's not really your fault you don't know anything about what you're talking about.
What kind of cretin types something like this

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

They still have the capability to ram planes into our infrastructure.
oh, you fell for the 9/11 meme.
i didn't realize i was dealing with a neurodiversity case over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Sxp-ryciY

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

they all had weak or non existent fathers.
ironically they would greatly benefit from the military.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Oh it was just a fucking example. Figures you'd get hung up on that, I don't know what I expected.

David Wilson
David Wilson

They still have the capability to ram planes into our infrastructure.
America itself has that capacity. Maybe it should be invaded? Or heck, maybe SA?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Figures you'd get hung up on that
i mean, it justified the US embarking on a 7 trillion dollar, 20 year war...
but hey, no biggie, rite?

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

you know nothing

Attached: NoSir.jpg (75 KB, 577x497)

Owen James
Owen James

Or heck, maybe SA?
9/11 was an inside job, but even according to the official story, 15 of the 19 "hijackers" were Saudis.
the fact that no one ever once blamed KSA for 9/11 just shows how stupid and brainwashed Americans really are.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

This is like talking to a brick wall, holy shit.

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

get this shit kicked off so I can get back to fighting. You'll be latching on to us veterans then, for sure
So pathetic.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

This is like talking to a brick wall, holy shit.
i honestly don't even know what you're trying to argue for. seems more like you had your fee-fees hurt by my calling you and your "Brothers in Arms" a bunch of raging pussies.
i've yet to meet a veteran who had anything close to a decent understanding of foreign affairs though...
honestly, this conversation is par for the course.

Alexander King
Alexander King

you're a welfare nigger occupying one of the last honorable nations to be destroyed by a jew
you're literally a waste of human life and God most likely despises your existence

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

what does how old it is have to do with it being a too-much-text lefty nigger meme?

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

You act like veterans here are totally oblivious to this fact about Israel like you have some intrinsic knowledge or something? Most of us were kids when we joined, I was 17 in 2004 going through Infantry OSUT. I was also on Jow Forums then and there was no bitching about Israel during that time anyways, as a matter of fact the original Jow Forums was all like "good luck user" back then. It wasn't until about 2012 when I started taking the JQ seriously. When I joined it wasn't for Israel, it was legit to go stack bodies in Iraq/Afghanistan m. Go join the military and see what I mean, it's very America centric, none of the leadership mention Israel, that's something that happens at the poltical level and we go where we're told. When you get to combat it quits even being about America or freedom and just becomes you and your boys running and gunning and then coming home. I don't expect you to understand, but I would do it again in a heartbeat, I love both militaries I've served in as an infantryman and combat medic. Go ahead, I'm waiting for whatever the eleventeen year old edgy summerfags have to say next. I've done more in a week than most people will do in their entire lives, maybe I won't be rich, or famous, but I got to slay bodies with my friends in foreign lands while everyone else was out to lunch in America, eight thousand miles and a lifetime away from an actual hard day. I feel bad for you for not getting to ruck a mile in my boots.

Attached: IMG-20190626-095005.jpg (173 KB, 960x540)

Lucas White
Lucas White

the evil muzzies and evil jews are essentially the same and constantly working together.
Saudi, Israel and USA all had people involved. and then had people push and suppress facts narratives for years.
it's hard to see truth when you're always being lied to (for many)
I think more people are aware than media outlets allow people to know.
we are just constantly gas light with the opinions and ideas of the dumbest 20% showcased in media.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

The only thing you fight for is gay marriage, opium fields, Israel and ExxonMobil. You are a mercenary and nothing more. Your Mad max coping scenario is pathetic. Your friends died for nothing because they are ZOGbots like yourself.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Fact of the matter:

Nobody in the military cares that a bunch of incels don’t agree with their service. We still serve the people of the United States. We still become leaders amongst our peers through professional development. We still reap the benefits of our service well after we are discharged. Even the most pathetic Soldier is better off having served in the military, provided their discharge is at least general.

There is literally nothing you can do to strip away the social status increase that is likely to follow a stint in the military. Even if we are killed or maimed in combat, its better than leading a life believing that watching less porn and jacking off less is the recipe for success.

Attached: 1C8BE287-C4D8-423D-8AC5-DB2E55929670.jpg (1.54 MB, 4032x3024)

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Yeah we know you get a bunch of gibs at the taxpayer expense. Get in the box ZOGbot.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

We still serve the people of the United States
Lol.
Even the most pathetic Soldier is better off having served in the military
I'm sure those thousands of homeless and often disabled vets will be cheered up by that and quit their bellyaching.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

I'll be honest the only reason I joined the Air Force was to travel the world, get some technical training and then go to college for free when I got out.

For many this is the only way to avoid massive amounts of student loan debt. I've travelled all over the world and as a result it has only confirmed my racial bias. Yes I'm a white supremacist and hate Jews. Being a Zog bot is not a good thing and I despise 90% of all the military since it's all anti white pro Jew bullshit.

I joined for benefits. You'd be dumb joining for anything else. Your honor and patriotism will be wasted on Globohomo. Save your honor and patriotism for your race where it actually counts.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Not a fan of Israel you literal faggot. I must have missed that part of OSUT where they told us about Israeli interests, oh wait, that's something that happened in a different sphere from the military itself. What were you even doing in 2004? Probably still learning how to tie your shoes and not wet your bed, most likely. That or you were a degenerate wage slave trying to avoid going to the desert because you're a gigantic pussy. All you faggots can say what you want but the only cope going on here is that us veterans have done more than you.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Jow Forums has always been onto the JQ. Provided you were actually on new and not just a btard.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

implying they wouldn’t have been homeless without having served.

Okay guy. Because personal responsibility in your own decision making is not a thing. They are still better off having served.

James Baker
James Baker

This is true, don't believe the patriotic bullshit.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

You haven't even given me the chance to argue about anything dipshit, you derailed so you could go on about conspiracy theories. You think a lot higher of yourself than you should, your "understanding" of foreign affairs is clearly built on browsing Jow Forums rather than actual experience.
K

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

seething

You are a hired gun and nothing more. The military hasn’t done anything for this country since 1812. Halliburton and Israel would like to thank you for your service though.

I’ll send you an invoice for my tax dollars. I hope your friends getting killed and maimed was worth it for this cope you have going on.

Jacob White
Jacob White

most of these military hate fags couldn't even carry their groceries a mile (1.6 kms)
sadly. being a leaf. I don't have to carry what i can't afford.

Attached: DxECsYsV4AASzJY.jpg (39 KB, 750x404)

John Scott
John Scott

/new/ wasn't around then, newfag.

Aye, better off homeless with PTSD and a disability rather than just homeless. Far more useful to society.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

White men do not belong in a desert fighting for sand nigger Jews that want them dead.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

hurr durr, I an not sure what I am talking about so I will just assume they all have PTSD and are broken.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

your "understanding" of foreign affairs is clearly built on browsing Jow Forums rather than actual experience
i read 7 newspapers from 4 continents daily, you jarhead fuck.
not everyone's as dumb as you.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

tfw you have no friends that would die for you

Attached: bottleserviceVIP.jpg (26 KB, 500x286)

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

I got to slay bodies with my friends in foreign lands while everyone else was out to lunch in America.
No one envies you, you sociopathic retard. You were killing innocent people for no reason. I hope you join again and come back in a box.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

reads online news papers with Google translator.

We are all very impressed.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit