Military hate thread

Military hate thread

Attached: A3790DDA-1A9E-491F-AEA3-4713177C576A.jpg (581x657, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net
pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die on foreign soil = wtf u expect
Die defending own land = honorable

Why do you hate capitalism?

Attached: US Army Niggers.jpg (501x498, 116K)

Military and military industrial complex:
>gibs for young, (mostly) white kids

Every other government program
>gibs for niggers spics and old people

The military isn’t the best thing in the world but it’s money better spent then literally anything else in our budget

mostly is the key word here

Attached: 1537780480358.jpg (1656x681, 359K)

Vet user here. There was no post 911 GI bill when I joined so I didn’t do it for college. VA healthcare also sucks, Medicaid is better. I joined to get training and challenge myself. The most difficult challenge OP has ever faced is trying to get to day 3 of no fap.

Attached: EB6B0BF7-B690-4C0A-9737-332E7167FAEC.jpg (321x475, 82K)

i joined to kill mudslimes

And to start us off right is an OP with no understanding of why we occupy locations like Germany, Japan, Korea, etc. I suspect that the following reply to this post is going to be some incoherent rambling about DA JOOS.

Sometimes you have to fight far away to not fight in your land.

why do we throw money at the drug addicted afghani pedo "gobment"
why are we trying to intimidate iran
why should we worry about securing our global interests when we're basically a third world country

Where is the first photo from?

I would like to own my own restaurant just so I can say "No, sorry, we don't have a military discount."

Only join the military to get training for the upcoming race war.

American paratroopers with a seized Nazi flag during WW2

Unironically this, ditch the ACU it’s so shit woodland camo was better. Specialized forces should get their own, like mountaineers or rangers.

>And to start us off right is an OP with no understanding of why we occupy locations like Germany,

So you think occupying Germany even to this day is a good thing?

I can't wait for Americans to go through some extremely painful crucible here at home which will make them appreciate things like their Race and Freedom again, rather than being a bunch of Globalist Zio-Mutt bootlicker traitors. Go ahead and explain how you and your friends helped save us by getting blown up in the M.E for Israel

They suck jewish dicks, instead of doing anything useful they are goons for the Kosher Nostra. USAF takes this to the next level:

everydayconcerned.net

Government handouts for your unskilled ass is not capitalism

^This is directed at

sounds fake and gay

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether.

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

>afghani government
To buy their cooperation. Pretty simple.
>Iran
We want resources in the ME and Russia wants resources in the ME. Israel and Saudi Arabia are our chess pieces over there while Iran and Syria are Russia’s. It’s a big, retarded game to keep each other from stepping too far out of line.
>global interest
Because we can no longer isolate ourselves and expect nothing bad to happen like in the past. Any of our major adversaries can deploy their forces in a matter of a day. Do you think they care if we took our troops and went home? No, they’ll take more territory until they next target the US and we are fighting here instead of there. Also,
>US is third world
lolkay.

Lel I argued with some boomer on here yesterday that was convinced communism would’ve taken over had he not gone to fight a useless war in Korea while communists took the schools, media, and government here in the US while he was “defending our freedom” half the world away

Fucking boomers man

UCP has already been replaced in the Army and the AF is moving away from their UCP-like tiger stripes.

It enables us to quickly deploy forces in the event that Russia tries a larger-scale version of Crimea. Let’s face it, EU is not up to the task of handling the Russian military.

You are pathetic. Even if that boomer fought in an fake war he has more guts that you will never have.

why do we give a shit russia cant invade shit its one of the poorest countries in the civilized world. u fucking autist get back to latrine duty armycel faggot

post chin

Tell it! No whistleblower protection for innovators that explain this from provider standpoint. Average three hour from check in to leave, adding the line at the exit to take a bus to the parking three miles away. Crowded busses, and best learn this OP: minorities are 2/3 of the military. Race war whitey lose (unless planes and tanks without gas count as "assets". Fuck the VA.

>go die for a foreign country or you’re a coward
Wow it’s almost like he used that same argument
Really makes me wonder whether or not military service is a cult or not

What an idiot you are and you sound like a teenager or a childish adult too.

And you think them being “poor” (according to global bankers) is actually going to stop them if they resolved to invade Europe (for resources)

europe has jackshit rescources compared to russia. russia wont ever invade anyone because of nukes. but shills like you come here on the payroll of god knows who, and shill the MIC to the goyim

this is a larp you joined because youre a high school dropout, and tricare is really good why u gotta straight lie on the internet

>go die for Israel goy, you’re a child if you don’t!
Absolutely seething
What’s it like being tricked into “serving your country” and being sent to some desert shithole protecting the interests of a foreign country?

So was the Weimar Republic

Europe has financial wealth. Russia has nukes itself and would be willing to call NATO’s bluff if it felt it necessary.

I said that even it was a fake war that boomer has more guts than you will never have. And you can't refute that. You will never have the guts to go to a war, fake or not.

Notice that the Jow Forumscel’s defense against this is always DA JOOS, MUH GOIS FITE 4 IZRAIL, AMIRITE?

Vets seem to be either the most redpilled due to exposure to brutal reality or the most slavish pro-system ass kissers.

I get it, for many its simply a case of they dont want to be told that what they fought for & what their friends were injured/died for was for the evil machinations of the (((Elites))). But you gotta suck it up and deal with that reality.

And yet you keep doubling down on the
>if you don’t fight a useless war that doesn’t benefit your nation whatsoever, you’re a coward
Keep giving me (You)s
You military cocksuckers must get a kick out of calling everyone not as stupid as you, cowards.

>sign up to die for a foreign country that hates you
>wow why don’t other Americans respect my retarded choices
Time to go back to the Middle East goy. You clearly fucked up at being cannon fodder the first time

Forget about all of that. would you go to a war that is to defend your country? No, you know that you won't.

>Forget about all of that. would you go to a war that is to defend your country
Awful stupid of you to assume I wouldn’t. Now tell me when was the last time the US fought a war to defend itself. WW2 right? A war that removed the choice of enlisting from the American people because many of them were drafted. Keep doubling down and trying to prove you’re “serving your country” when they send you to defend everywhere but our own fucking borders you kike slave

Yon need a strong army always, even if there are no wars. You can't make a strong army when a war starts. Same way you need agriculture always, even when you can import cheaper food.

For the US I think it's even more important. The US has the strongest economy in the world, because its army makes the world work for american interests. Drop your strong army and you go bankrupt.

>to buy them
The Afghani governemnt is a sham and a waste of money, the second we get distracted it will fall apart.

>we want resources
like what? Oil? we have a shit ton of that in reserve already. I say we either pack it in our go full Rome and establish provinces

>like in the past
the US was hardly an isolationist country, we supplied our allies with shit long before we were ever attacked and drawn into wars.

>fighting here
why would any intelligent nation try and attack the us, especially f we said fuck it and gave up trying to rule the world, but not really, just sort half assing it

>lolkay
1.not an argument 2.our debt is out of control, income inequality is skyrocketing, cities are falling apart, spics flood the borders, infrastructure is shit, and we're really close to electing a communist.

What country have we aided that hates us?

Iran.

the problem is that we don't aid nations, we aid states or militant groups.

Israel, Iran( thanks Obama), Saudi Arabia(9/11), Vietnam
Just to name a few

Get a job and stay out of /meg/ you fucking bums.

Israel.

Attached: 1561255890155.png (810x694, 331K)

Oh and I can’t forget Russia, after Hillary sold them a literal fuck ton of our uranium

Most countries in Europe, South Korea, Japan, Canada and maybe most importantly Saudi Arabia. None of them could make it without the US, and there lies your economic interest.

Combat veterans vs keyboard warriors is going to be a hilarious fight.
You still can't get over the fact that you are an inefficient human being, not capable of protecting your family or surviving.
OP is so jewish, he still has to hate on all the people who fought battles he couldn't.
One day, veterans will take it all back from you and return it to the country and people they love.
get fucked shylock

Attached: CaptainKeK.png (900x1077, 1.14M)

im active military and i can tell you no one hates veterans as much as veterans hate themselves.

Source: the 20 veterans who killed themselves today

>most importantly Saudi Arabia
Yeah we have to make sure they can bomb us again

>One day, veterans will take it all back from you and return it to the country and people they love
Yes good goy, give your country away to Mexicans while you fight in another useless war in the Middle East

Attached: KEK.jpg (477x731, 123K)

they're not "benefits", they're contractual obligations.
the military is where we send all the killers so they don't mature in to killing "normal" americans for sport.
lurk forever, all of you, you baby brained retards. you have absolutely no fucking idea how the world works or why; you live in a fantasy land.

You're forgetting about the passage of time
its
old people vs internet autists

youtu.be/LTr60WYjNM4

This is the kind of shit I would unironically say while drunk. And I would be completely right.

Attached: m2D23xM.png (1920x1080, 902K)

Although I'm anti-zogbot, I don't want our veterans killing themselves. They should be plotting to seek vengeance against the Jew.

Attached: 1513412556999.jpg (850x400, 85K)

RESPECT
PEOPLE
WHO
SACRIFICE
fuck you all weak faggots
2 years in and you can suck my dick

Attached: 1561122281343.gif (370x446, 1.28M)

Yep, all terrorism in the west has its origins in Saudi Arabia.

Also most oil comes from there and the US has a deal with them: US offers aid and protection, the Saudis only sell their oil for dollars. This is why all countries (including Russia and China) must use dollars for buying oil. The US also goes to war against everyone trying to sell oil for any other currency. Without this, the dollar would be just worthless paper.

Youre all such fucking losers its so unreal, their are confirmed at least 3-4 mentally unstable people in this thread posting how much they hate the military cause they have no fucking friends at all and nothing better to do. Can you seriously Imagine at 6:45 in the Morning making a thread like this? you have seriously nothing better to do? Im not in the military but everyone in it right now is do a bigger service and contributing more to their future than any of you have. Also if you are really in the Military post some credentials so people can take you seriously. Holy fuck you're all such fucking losers it so unreal.

No shit.
They come back to a society that refuses to listen to them or take any of their experiences at face value.
Meanwhile the very cultures destroying the west, look up and honor their warriors.
The jews constantly hold vets down with bullshitshit "therapy" and meds.
Eventually we all just get together like they did in mexico and form Cartels of a sort.
The best thing to combat veteran suicides would be a massive fucking ranch or farm for them to escape to.

>unskilled
Another dumb burger, most people in the army are tradesman or technicians, especially with todays technology

>Iran propaganda general
Fuck Muslims in all fields

this
you get pension and work as a truck driver or some trade

>muh Saudi oil
Ah I’m glad you’re at least honest about putting a price on American lives
Who cares that we instigated a falseflag war with Iraq after Saudis bombed our country, because we have an oil deal with them? Who cares that less than 10% of our oil comes from the ME, because that justifies why we defend countries that hate us
>saudis are the sole cause of terrorism
Quote wherever I said this, I’ll wait you disingenuous little shit

>DAJOOOOSSS
>IT'S DA JOOSSSS MAN

Listen, I know all of that. But think about this: imagine that you father went to fight in Korea and lost a leg and live all his live suffering because of that. Maybe he was lied but he thought that he was fighting for his country. Now imagine that you are that brave man that gave his life for his country whether the war was a lie or not and your grandson that has never done everything in his life more than post memes on the internet comes to you and say: "Hey fucking boomer you are pathetic!, you were so stupid that you didn't know the secret plans of the government and you were used to fight for the kikes! You have ruined everything fucking boomer, it's because of you that I have no house or girlfriend or job, it's because of you dumb boomer that our country is ruined!". Imagine that. That's why I say that you are an idiot and childish. You can't blame fucking ordinary people that was manipulated in fucking 1950 when they didn't have any other source of information than television or radio or newspaper that were all part of the propaganda to get them into the war. It's very very unfair to say what you are saying about "boomers". Keep blaming about boomers but they were a much more strong generation than the pathetic generation that we have now. Maybe the weakest generation that have ever existed on planet earth.

The Jews pissing off the 2 countries (USA/Canada) that had the biggest impact killing their greatest enemy (Nazis).
LOL
zero foresight
Biting the hand that feeds you

>They come back to a society that refuses to listen to them
Good goy thank you for serving our country, I’m sure our southern border won’t eventually need military intervention or anything. Thanks for protecting our Israeli assets

What did you sacrifice and how did you help protect the country? We're being flooded with shitskins and the elite are defiling our children.

Attached: 1506856965298.jpg (1310x978, 171K)

digits confirm.

see, you're obviously the jew.
because you have ZERO appreciation for the amount of work and skill and goes in to being able to fight in combat.
and you don't see any possible way, that those experiences can help somebody as intellectual and superior such as yourself.
You're too good to get your hands dirty. that's why you go to whole foods right?
such a fucking weak ass cuck.
what an embarrassment to your father you are.

That sure is a lot of projection in that post. I don’t remember blaming any of my problems on our military, but that’s ok, you’re too busy building this imaginary image of some poor veterans who got tricked into fighting for foreign countries. I’m not fighting for another country, no matter how you attempt to justify it you zog slave

Yeah I'm SO happy all of these taxpayer dollars are going to people LARPing in the Middle East for Israel when it's clear they ONLY do it as a form of welfare because they have nowhere else to go.

Fucking roof tilers get killed more than U.S. soldiers in the Middle East. And news flash: I NEVER ASKED FOR THEM TO BE THERE. I DON'T WANT THEM THERE.

If they think they're fighting "for my freedoms" maybe they should actually DO something meaningful and fight against all these politicians, MSM, and tech giants like Google actively trying to destroy my freedoms like Free Speech. Then maybe they'd get some thanks for me for doing something that actually fucking matters.

Attached: angry doomguy.gif (488x519, 415K)

>because you have ZERO appreciation for the amount of work and skill and goes in to being able to fight in combat.
and you don't see any possible way, that those experiences can help somebody as intellectual and superior such as yourself.
Yeah go ahead and explain how blowing up sand niggers in the Middle East is somehow beneficial to anyone other than the Israelis sitting pretty watching you fight their wars for them. I’m sure SOMEDAY those vets will use those combat skills on a real target

>Im not in the military but everyone in it right now is do a bigger service and contributing more to their future than any of you have.
Nope. Doing nothing is better than serving at the behest of Israel. Veterans just need to admit that they're mercenaries and nothing more. Nothing honorable or higher than that. Nothing that deserves any kind of respect.

you couldn't even survive without a foot stool.
we need to implement a height requirement for /pol posting. you have to be taller than your nose is long.

B-b-but muh combat experience! How will we know how to shoot traitors if we don’t practice on sand niggers and their families first!

have to kill enemies to become proficient in battle, you dimwit pinko commie.

> all the recruiters and other glow shills butthurt in this thread, LARPing as veterans

Just don't join the military, user. There is always a chance of dying or becoming disabled, and for what? Some war in the interests of Israel against country that never did anything wrong to you or your people. The state is your enemy. If you want training and excitement join a militia instead.

Attached: 1536672028505.jpg (609x459, 241K)

>Doing nothing is better than serving at the behest of Israel
please upload a selfie with a timestamp so everyone can see what a fucking pathetic, virgin, loser you really are. Normal People do NOT think this way

>Muh you are projecting as an argument...

> I don’t remember blaming any of my problems on our military
>Fucking boomers man

No, but you are blaming "boomers", that is what we are arguing, you blaming "boomers" not the military, don't change the subject now.

>you’re too busy building this imaginary image of some poor veterans who got tricked into fighting for foreign countries.
There is no imaginary image to build because that is what happened. Or do you think that most of veterans went to the korean war in 1950 knowing that they were being used?

You didn't, I did. Saudis ARE the source of all terrorism in the west. And the US needs them, and they need the US.

China is a communist dictatorship that killed the most people in history. But the US needed them on their side to win the cold war (even if that meant losing millions of jobs), and they needed the US to resist Soviet influence.

The list can go on.

My point is the US needs tho have a military this strong, and also needs to do a lot of shit. It never was in a position to do whatever it wants and never will be. You don't have a simple solution to all this problems, and to a lot of them there is no solution.

>I don't want the U.S. fighting pointless wars in the Middle East for Israel
>this somehow makes me a Jew

Whatever you Canuck. Good job avoiding any of my points and just spewing generic ad hominems that don't even make sense.

fuck your brain is so small.
again. you keep caring about where it is and why.
you're blaming the soldiers for the actions taken by the government that you voted in and didn't care about.
so now, like ben shapiro. you send them to die, and then make fun of them for doing so.
get the fuck outta here shylock.
like how sports is a way for a community to maintain warriors during peace time.
There is huge value of being the most equipped and battle/combat tested country in the world.
Those dead soldiers are still keeping you safe at night.
enjoy Hell cuck.

The generations before us didn't conserve anything. They should have regardless if the jews were working behind the scenes or not.

Attached: National Socialist v Conservative - GLR.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

>Those dead soldiers are still keeping you safe at night.
How?

dont bother
apes dont appreciate valor and hard work

>middle eastern subhumans that would fuck their cousins and goats if we weren’t there are enemies worth killing

Same, get paid, stack bodies.

>those soldiers are still keeping you safe at night
By fighting in the Middle East? Top fucking kek. The police are the ones “protecting” me at night and even then they’re as zogged as you military cucks are.

low iq

your posts don't make you a Jew. They identify you as a Jew. Because only somebody as short and feminine, with a nose longer than they are tall, thinks like this.
And even if your mom isn't a Jewish cunt, you've fallen for all their stupid tricks.
Go do something and have some kids fag

The generations of today can't give any lesson to the ones before. Not in conserving anything.

Countries with larger populations of people willing to die for said country are significantly safer than countries that don't have a population willing to die for others.

Doesn't seem to be the case. USA is the one of the most dangerous nations in the 3rd world, and they have plenty of McSoldiers.