Redpill me on Iran

What do they want from the United States? They just want to build a nuclear weapon? I understand both sides. Nuclear power could play a large role in the future global economy. But at the same time Iran harbors Terrorist groups. Not the best place for nuclear technology development.

What is stopping a global committee from forming where countries could collaborate their efforts on nuclear research? Help me understand what Iran wants.

Attached: flagge-iran.gif (500x333, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z
nytimes.com/1986/04/01/world/documents-detail-israeli-missile-deal-with-the-shah.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their central bank has 0 foreskins just like all the rest.

Israel hates them, US can't tell them apart from any other "middle eastern" country

America harbors terrorist groups like ADL, AIPAC, SPLC, big tech. If they nuke Israel, we'll nuke ours.

>But at the same time Iran harbors Terrorist groups.
which terrorist groups would those be?

Idk I'm just repeating things I don't fully understand. Enlighten me.

They oppose the illegal country of israel and are developing nukes to counter israel. America has no business being 10000 miles away there go protect your border first.

They are white aryans according to pol i honestly dont understand that notion but okay... i guess everyone is considred white nowadays to pol/mutts.

Attached: 000_1EK3LZ.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Their Supreme Leader thinks Donald Trump is a retard.

So who's in the right here? who's in the wrong?

the reason muttoids don't want iran to get nukes is cause of saudi arabia and israel. israel is already nuclear with a supposed 100+ nukes, and a nuclear saudi arabia would only increase the risk factor in the ME. saudi arabia and iran are opposed to one another due to religious differences (one is shia, the other is sunni&wahabi). not to mention iran doesn't give in to isreali or american attempts in the ME. hezbollah, the supposed 'terrorist group' operates out of lebanon and fights the isrealis there. isrealites have tried occupying both the golan heights and usurping shit in lebanon for a long time now, and naturally everyone and anyone that opposes their kosher landgrab is instantly a terrorist and america should bomb them because they are the 'only democracy in the ME'

Attached: 3am.png (430x493, 441K)

thanks serbia i didn't feel like typing all this myself

Based. Fuck nupol. Bunch of shitskin.

So there is a "war" over religion going on between Iran and Israel and the United States has chosen to back Israel?

Iran is a shiite theocracy. You can't understand Iran without understanding their religion, which is specifically the twelver sect. Basically they believe they are put on this earth to usher in allah's paradise by starting the war to end all wars. Then muslims will unite, defeat the forces of the West, and everyone left will be muslim. This is prophecy to them. And how will they do that? Why by eliminating the jews in israel, of course, thus provoking the West into Armageddon.

Now, of course there are different factions in Iran as there are in any country (Republicans and democrats, for instance?) And there are some more secular minded people in government. But they still must follow the broader ideology. Some are more zealous and happy to carry out dumb shit bombings on tanker ships in the Gulf, some are more able to understand they had better play nice or else turn into Afghanistan/Iraq. But everyone has to base their ideas on allah and hated for the Great Satan.

Altogether it winds up with them being a sort of Cold War relic with a religious ideology that is unsuited to contemporary global politics. What's more important than understanding Iran is probably to understand America. Obama wanted to treat them like naughty children who have to eat dinner in the kitchen until they learn to be civilized. Trump seems to be going for a more "mad man" foreign policy. War is unlikely.

rare and cedarpilled

this is a surprise to you? are you new here? who is to profit from a destroyed iran? will it really help american security to 'democratize iran' like they have with Iraq, Libya and other arab countries? it only suits their allies, israel and saudi arabia because they will establish a dual-hegemony over the middle east and have a monopoly over both diplomatic and economic aspects of the region, whereas right now they have an opposition/enemy seen as iran. cause of iran and russia, syria was able to recover and drive out salafist jihadi cocksuckers, and the 'moderates'. and in yemen you have an ongoing war to fight and oppose saudi invasion, that is also backed by iran.

np lebabro

This makes sense but it is really true? I've had Iranian friends that aren't this radicalized. Is this just a problem with Iranian leadership where church and state aren't separate?

Yes I am new here

Did you meet your Iranian friends in Iran? Why do you think they're representative of their countrymen, let alone their government?

They literally just want to be left the fuck alone. You're paranoid and think they're building nukes.

However, the geopolitical landscape has changed in recent years due to US attempts at pushing for "regime change" and eliminating its "weapons of mass destruction", ironically at the expense of the US and its allies in Iran's benefit.

So at this point the way Iran sees it, the US and its allies are irrational retards that hold enmity towards it for no justifiable or reason, and the only reason they would show "good will" is out of weakness or attempts at deceiving them (again).

So at this point what they want from the US is to see it either snap into having some common sense and purging itself internally or collapsing upon its own stupidity.

If the US handed the neocohens, boomers, and evangelical lobbyists over to be executed, then changed its geopolitical trajectory to accept a multipolar world order where power is shared between Russia, China, and Iran, rather than the Unipolar one it's trying to maintain by pushing for nukes in Europe and amassing warships in the pacific to piss China off, they would probably send you flowers and maybe even establish an embassy in Jerusalem.

Unfortunately, the world doubts your brainwashed, mongrelized, hubris filled nation and the Liberal World Order to come to terms with their delusions, and expects you to crumble in the next few decades as more and more countries weed themselves off the USD after the US exposed itself as an irrational actor.

They carry the missing 12% of your chromosomes.
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full

>lebabro

They say they want to build nukes and they call israel a one bomb state.

All you need to know is that those basterds need to Die. Now stop asking questions and do as you're told.

> better play nice or else turn into Afghanistan/Iraq
Then they cuck you out of Syria and blow up your drone and expose you as a paper tiger. Now you and your kike master are groveling to Russia for help, and they justifiably told you they're allies and to fuck off. Your precious Saudis, Israelis, and yourself will perish before they do at the rate things are going. Your sanctions got busted, their economy is starting to recover, and now you're left with nothing.

Nice vpn

doesn't Iran have the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of occupied Palestine?

They said they want to build a nuclear program. Nuclear program doesn't equal nukes. If you believe they are religious fanatics, consider the fact that their supreme leader called for a fucking fatwa against nuclear weapons, and forbid their development or upkeep. They say Israel is easy to take out because they've amassed a large missile force in Lebanon/Syria that would level anything of value in the two city state.

So do you think there's a new world order developing along the battle lines of Russia-Iran-Syria vs America-Israel-Saudi Arabia?

not sure how much Russia can be on the side of Iran and Syria because they are no where to be found when Israel bombs Syrian army in order to assist their proxy jihadists

Palestine doesn't exist. The land belongs to Israel.

There is already a new world order coming into being, the Eurasian world order, that is currently eroding the Atlanticist US/UK led order. Consider that Germany and Turkey are warming up to Russia at the expense of the US. Iran was a key cog in this plan. Look up World Island theory for starters. These religious boomer garbage or "teh joos" reasoning need to stop, they are for retarded laymen.

Consider this. Iran is the closest thing to a Platonistic society we have today. Russia and China aspire for authoritarian platonistic societies as well. The Liberal/Atlanticist order pushes for individualism at the expense of society. That's the most "basic" divide. None of this is about religion, it's about economic and societal designs. It's why Islamic Fundamentalist Iran gets missile tech from Atheistic Communist North Korea to blow up MEK Islamic Marxists supported by Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the US.

The types of power plants they want to build also produce weapons grade plutonium. The research reactors they already have also do. They have built facilities to enrich uranium to any purity, though they swear they'd never do it more than necessary for their reactors. And they're not the first nation to pretend they didn't want to develop a nuclear weapons program but then do exactly that. Indeed, their nuclear program was kick started by Pakistani and North Korean nuclear physicists.

But if all that isn't enough, then consider how much every other nation in the region desperately wants to avoid a nuclear Iran. How would Syria fare if Tel Aviv emitted a radioactive fallout cloud? Isn't that enough reason to oppose Iranian nuclearization?

israel doesnt like them....the rest should be self explanatory

Russia has backed Syria seemingly in large part because Syria has the only Russian naval base in a foreign country.

Iran: *wants to exist peacefully and prosper*
USA: *Sanctions*

I'm not sure what you mean by platonist and atlantacist.

I mean... did you forget the hostage crisis? What do you expect, America should just kiss and make up?

im sorry you must confusing Palestine with "The Holocaust"

They were developing nukes since the time of the Shah. They made a religious declaration, and put into law, that they will not build nukes. They see no reason to build nukes because a nuke just blows up a large piece of land, emits radiation, and scares people from picking a fight with you, giving you deterrence. Iran already has that deterrence with its missile arsenal and ability to shut down the strait of hormuz to crash the world economy. Why build an expensive and dangerous nuke that would make them a target of other countries, when they can already get the same effect in a more efficient, stealthier, and safer way? You don't see anyone invading Iran since they know it can close the strait and blow them up, that's how they blew up that drone last week without repercussions, so why bother with the nuke?

Again, they have enough missiles to already do that. Hell, Russia helped them develop their own version of the FOAB, which is a non-nuclear explosive that yields enough damage to level cities.

Nukes are a relic of the past. Iran sees that, but its delusional, retarded adversaries can't seem to wrap their heads around it. Maybe that's why the Saudis keep getting their expensive army BTFO by sandal wearers who have started to INVADE them.

Then go read up on those things. Dugin is a good place to start.

well if Russia does not stand up to Israel ,the kikes will drag this war for as long as they can which is not good for Russia.

Syria is a delicate situation that was put under control due to a myriad of arrangements. Iran may get bombed occasionally, but Russia can keep the US in check.

Russia basically just told the US and Israel to fuck off when asked to ditch Iran, and lectured them on why Iran is justified in its actions.

>USA subverts a nation
>no injuries/fatalities during the hostage crisis
>botched attempt by US "special" forces results in death of "operators"
>Iranian civilian airplane is shot down deliberately
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

>During World War II, Iran was invaded by the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union, both US allies, but relations continued to be positive after the war until the later years of the government of Mohammad Mosaddegh, who was overthrown by a coup organized by the Central Intelligence Agency and aided by the MI6. This was followed by an era of very close alliance and friendship between Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi's regime and the US government, which was in turn followed by a dramatic reversal and disagreement between the two countries after the 1979 Iranian Revolution.[4] During this era, Iran was one of the United States' closest allies.[5][6][7]

Don't be an apologist. Be arrogant, it suits you more.

based nazbol poster

You know what? Iran was justified. In fact, Iran was justified in throwing approximately 1 thousand of your mutts into the meatgrinder in Lebanon and Iraq. You are too stupid to deserve to exist, and you have proven it with your latest actions. You are now backed into a corner, but are too blind to see it until the bubble gets burst. No one put you there except yourself.

The Shah had a stable, Western friendly government. Nobody fears Iran's missiles. Iraq invaded Iran. The Russians and Chinese have both developed post Child War nuclear weapons.

Why don't you explain what you're getting at.

I suppose you won't believe it, but israel was not an (at least overt) combatant in the Syrian civil warwar.

What do they want from us?

>Probably just to fuck off to be honest

Attached: 1546155552039.jpg (668x450, 71K)

They can't come to terms with the fact that they are unjustified in their actions. They feign victimhood and fighting for liberty and justice, but when it comes to Iran they get exposed as the hollow lies that they are, and now they don't know what to do. They can't act arrogant because Iran has smacked them on the head on multiple occasions, and they can't feign self-defense because they are clearly the aggressors for anyone who knows a bit of history and common sense. So they resort to making up lies and deluding themselves into something Iran is not, which works to Iran's benefit.

>Hurr durr goat fuckers
>Hacks into your drone command headquarters and forces you to blow your own drones up

Don't even bother talking to or arguing with mutts, they will be an extinct species soon.

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether.

Script: pastebin.com/2KwVeG2Z

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

This.

Oh I'll be sure to be arrogant. But the installation of the Shah is like the one success the cia ever really had. And even that turned out to be a failure in the end.

Look, it's fine for you to say both sides have reasons to hate one another. It's wrong, however, to say America is the evil behind all things and Iran are good boys who dindu nuffin.

That's cool. You didn't mention the hostage crisis though. Why? Are you mad?

>Nobody fears Iran's missiles
>Gets "invincible" drone blown up
>Everyone's too scared to retaliate
Deal with it

Also the Shah was ruining Iranian traditionalism in favor of the faggotry you see decaying Japan and Europe. Fuck the West, subhumans like you deserve to be worked to death by Russians in some gulag in Siberia.

If you don't know what those concepts are I'm not going to spoon feed them to you. I already gave you a source you could look up to figure it out. You just need to literally open up a google tab and and type in the keywords to look it up yourself. This kind of flatbrained retardation combined with the propensity to spew bullshit about things you clearly don't know about is why the civilized world wants to end you.

No one thinks America is evil anymore. Everyone figured out you're retards. You can fix this all by just lifting sanctions and saying "bye".

Their core belief, and I do mean from the deepest depth of their governing body is that their destiny is to unite muslimes and spread sharia I to the world. They believe that in order to do that they must remove Israel, spread and it will reveal their chosen leader....

Sounds nuts, but when you have this type of crazy that has demonstrated it's intent by sponsoring terrorist actions, is developing weapons that can cause great harm pairs with poor, frustrated, war suffering and unemployed, uneducated and with no prospect arabs and muslims in the region and beyond its a grave disaster! Sounds mad, but mad is the world where abundance is there and people die of hunger and kill eachother, mad but true!

Beware!

Inside each Iranian is a red blooded Zionist cunt dying to claw it's way out and live. It's our duty to help these degenerates come to that light. What is that pin on your helmet? Peace? You take that accursed insignia off that head gear before you find yourself standing tall before the man! Why don't you come over to our side for the big win?

Reminder, Israel gave Iran missiles able to carry Nuklear warheads. They ALWAYS create their own enemies to have a reason to eliminate them for expansion.

Woops, forgot the link nytimes.com/1986/04/01/world/documents-detail-israeli-missile-deal-with-the-shah.html

Trumps sanctions and all this aggression against Iran strengthens Iran's radical elements though and makes the possibility of the armageddon you describe MORE likely. So maybe their is another group of religious maniacs in the middle east who also want this.

On one side you have a Shi'a theocracy with all that that entails and on the other side you have a bunch of Christian Zionists who think they're going to end the world sooner by supporting Israel and forcing various Biblical prophecies to be fulfilled.