Sweden = The US

Walking through a mid-sized Swedish city (100k) and it is no different from walking through an American one.

>same brand shops
>foreigners everywhere
>ugly architecture
>junk food restaurants everywhere

Asidr from the buildings in the city center that date back centuries, it might as well hqve been a mutt town. Not to mention the advertising does this vaguely racemixing propagamda if its not outright BMWF

Attached: 20190626_131706.jpg (2403x2929, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/bog.2018.39.issue-39/bog-2018-0010/bog-2018-0010.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Finns.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to mention perhaps the saddest part: whenever there is a large group of friends hanging out, 1/4 of them are guaranteed to be non-swedes. Depressing.

"Swedishness" means circles and dots on your letters. That's the ONLY thing it means.

Same thing for me tbf

Don't worry, aussie, the Swedish language is being bastardized and made more international every day. We just borrow words from English and ignore our oen words.

And you think this is different anywhere else in Europe?

I've never been to Sweden but America fucking sucks.

Whatever battle took place for the soul of this country was lost many decades ago.

Welcome to globohomo

checked and "oen" is a cute word
post CSC (cute swedish chest)

You guys let your women abandon God

It could be worse.
Google image search for "white vikings".

IT IS ALMOST IF AMERICAN HEGEMONY AND CAPITALISM ARE BAD WHO KNEW

Attached: 6359a09f9189791950f97350955acddb08d2132f.jpg (1012x1271, 193K)

>globohomo
>American
Stop posting cringe, Sven.

Thanks globalism.

Attached: 1537329142084.jpg (758x960, 116K)

We did. A few million of your ancestors disagreed

Attached: 38mf2rhbng531.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Globohomo is worst in western Europe. Of course the brutal claws of modern arcitecture and massive corporations have hurt eastern Europe too, but I cqnt imagine it is this far gone
Do you think Romania is as bad as Sweden?

>Do you think Romania is as bad as Sweden?
Do you understand we have all our media pushing english terms and mentality? We use fake news,parallel state,have movies only from USA,all our products and trends are identical to that of USA.Every politicians says we cant live without NATO and the EU and if we leave we will all disappear, US embassies promote LGBT propaganda, they even recently created an NGO to "teach" people how to correctly vote.I can keep going on if you have the time but overall everything that is in the US as culture we get it here too but only with a short time delay due to the distance.

autist virgin

Then we are in the same boat. I am surprised, I eould have thought that surely Romania values its own culture and people over foreign substitutes?

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether!

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

agree, Swedish cities are quite ugly. but try visiting Cuckenhagen or some mid-size Danish town then. you have the nice Danish buildings, but you see the jet black haired men, and short, fat and ugly women in their stupid hijabs everywhere. and then you're supposed to embrace this development. Americanization targets all of Western Europe

We have always looked to the West and especially USA as if they are our saviors so we have always abandoned our culture and heritage and import it from outside of the country.

kek. based pajeet

Not quite. America hasn't completely outsourced it's rapes as the Swedes have.

swedes are such buzzkills

"borrow" means you give them back.

the word you are looking for is "steal".

Damn, I hope you and other likeminded will work together to bring forth Romanian culture again.

I have been to Copenhagen a few times and I agree with the pop, however, you are nowhere near the levels of Sweden. Use us as a warning.

I am in the process of leaving for Russia so I dont think so, nor do I think there will be an ethnic romanian people in a couple of decades.But good luck Sven hope you come out alive from the marxist experiment.

Hey now. I never saw a hijab or a mobile trash bag in my shitty before the Jewish mayor and Jewish government and Jewish community center and Jewish vatican outlet passed laws and payed to put them here, and that was after the Jewish government bombed the fuck out of the ME as an excuse.

What does allowing yourselves to be overrun by muzzies have to do with Americanization? Sort your own shit out and we'll keep working on ours.

>moving to Russia to escape the Marxist experiment

It’s like going to Disney land to avoid seeing Mickey Mouse

The communist party is the 2nd largest party in Russia

Where did I say I am going to Russia to go away from Marxism?

>you are nowhere near the levels of Sweden
we're not far from you, we are 6 % Muslim and you are 8 %. the main difference is that you're not allowed to discuss the issues openly so Sweden feels like a dystopian hellhole

it's your liberal agenda forced upon us since your post-WWII (((loans))). our youth looks up to Jew Yorker "culture"

agree, (((they))) are promoting liberalism and ethnic dissolution of Europeans

Bitch somewhere else or flee to another country for benefits Muhammad. Jesus... I don't have time for your daily period posts you pussy ass bitch.

Attached: 20190621_204134.jpg (358x400, 96K)

That is a terrible shame, Romania would need you and I hope you are very wrong.

Tbh senpai it is not only the levels of muslims that worry me. Sweden has 10 million people; 3 million+ are foreigners. Swedes are racemixing more than ever and having fewer children than any other group. We will truly become an American mutt race if we dont stop this.

>shithole =shithole
Wow thanks for the enlightenment op!

Well, tell your youth to stop looking up to Jew Yorker "culture". That's what I tell the youth here.

>ugly architecture.
No c'mon, you're being too hard on yourself user. The Swedes that came before you, before your country turned into a bunch of bitches, actually had an eye for A E S T H E T I C S

>the classic american combo; dark haired jew looking male combined with light haired women

Of course, my ancestors knew how to build beautiful buildings. But those buildings are far and few between these days, sadly.

Have they been demolished or something? I've only seen pictures and videos of Stockholm so I've got no clue of what's going on. Either way, I guarantee you you're not as bad as America, suburbs were meant to be a cheap and fast way to build a minimalist kind of home for G.I's and it shows

I wouldn't worry about racemixing, Swedes don't racemix more than other Nordics. latest statistics say 24 % or your pop is immigrant or 2nd gen, majority of them being European. that means 200k mixed native Swedish and non-Native, majority again being white. this is not an issue, only issue is the immigration of shitskins and them having a larger fertility rate

Attached: Nordic demographic.png (976x190, 37K)

it is though

Thats sad

Attached: 4c1ff5a9eadee55a98e6de6ca641e24ef8aa7872737dad1696e2a9cdad6cfba1.png (722x618, 547K)

What's that? You don't like the world we've created for you, Sven? What are you gonna do about it, huh?

Attached: mr-world.jpg (970x546, 141K)

That's marriage tho, something women all over the Nordic countries wait till their 30's to do. Doesn't at all take into account the carousel years

Can't keep pushing a man and not expect him to push back user. Yes, including Sven

In America the percentage of mixed children born is only 3% of the population. Even then it is done between losers and other races, such as Asians trying to marry whites or niggers and hispanics mixing.

I know Jewish propaganda makes it seem like it is everywhere but the truth is very few people racemix. It is repulsive even to normies.

>Walking through a mid-sized Swedish city (100k) and it is no different from walking through an American one.
True. I've alwaysed viewed Sweden as the US of Scandinavia. The bad side of the US.

>Jewish propaganda.
Naha, "your" women truly are whores that can't keep their legs shut and you're one of them.
>Only counts mixed children.
>Only counts marriage.
>Ignores the carousel years.
>Ignores who is at the tip of the spear on every anti American, anti west, anti white organisation or advocacy.
You can't possibly make an argument this stupid without malicious intent, seems to me that you're trying to distort the facts there ye R O A S T I E

Attached: 1552901658931.jpg (483x494, 38K)

agree, people tend to marry in group, even SJW types do despite what they preach. sandniggers are low status and marrying a sandnigger signals loser

yep. Western women are whores and a lot probably "tried" some Middle Eastern turd before settling with a native beta provider

But it subverts the US too.

I don't have data on the carousal years.
Women generally don't fuck men they don't like, and I rarely talk to a woman that finds other races attractive. You'd be shocked at how open white women will be in the world of dating. They are just as racist as you and me when they are given moral permission to be. Somehow Jews haven't made dating preference a taboo thing yet.

HOL UP HOL UP SOMEBODY CALL A YENTA

Forgot to add that that 3% percent represents 990,000 babies. So a close to a million race mixed babies are born every single fucking year.
To put that in perspective, Denmark has a population of only 5.749 million.
>You'd be shocked at how open white women will be in the world of dating.
You'd be shocked at how much they lie to you. Sure they don't fuck whoever willy nilly, except when "experimenting" or "seeing what it would be like".
That's beside the point, my point is that the data you presented points a disingenuous picture of the world, when in fact, it all is still bleak

I don't really have the data to talk about carousal years. I only know the data on how many mixed race marriages and children are born.

I'm only saying that the women I personally know are extremely open about how ugly they find the other races. They're polite about it but you can tell they're going to marry a white guy. I'm not saying it isn't clown world, I'm just saying that it's not like every white woman is running off to find some nigger in the projects.

>no second amendment
Sorry I see no similarities with your shit-country

Attached: 1536701639680.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

That doesn't sound like what a 100k person US city would look like. Usually smaller cities like that will have a main street filled with local coffee shops and restaurants, as well as antique shops and toy stores and the like. Frequently they'll have monuments to the town founder, and landmarks like civil war skirmishes or fights against indians/outlaws/mexicans depending on what part of the country they're in.

It sounds like you confuse roadside mall complexes with actual town squares.

Latest stats I saw said the % were at closer to 30, could you send me your source?

And while it is relieving most racemixers still marry Europeans, I would rather see they didnt mix with any non-Germanic group. It's still going to lead to a mutification in the long run.

I don't think anyone has that data, we can only guess.
>'m only saying that the women I personally know are extremely open.
We have a tendency to surround ourselves with like minded people, don't forget that.
I'm just saying that it's not like every white woman is running off to find some nigger in the projects.
Of course not and I agree with you there, just don't post retarded data and try to make a link to something unrelated to it. Christ knows I'm sick and tired of people taking that and making shitcuntsie arguments with em

In the 60s and 70s a lot of historical buildings in big cities were demolished to make way for modernity. You can look that up. But now its just that the new and ugly buildings make up more and more of every city, every town, destroying the overall aesthetic.

The US does not force our fahrenheit or feet or miles or football or other systems and sports on your people. You willfully chose to globalize your system according to an arbitrary "standard" while signing the UN refugee pact.

Corporations being global is something that dates back to the era of things like the East India company and have nothing to do with the US.

Likewise there being a most-spoken international language was a thing with French and Arabic and Swahili long before the US came to prominence and made English a language of note (the British did not promote English because they were too busy smoking French dick).

Your argument relies entirely on the fact that the US is dominant and thus american corporations like mcdicks proliferate the most, but the reality is that besides American fast food it is you and your own people who have chosen to consume american media rather than produce your own and accept French systems of measurement over your own while signing on to treaties that do not benefit you merely out of a sense of global responsibility.

All of that is on you, and has nothing to do with us.

>60s and 70s
Why am I not surprised. It's a shame really, Sweden used to be a great power, and with great power status comes some wicked A E S T H E T I C S. Still doubt it's as bad as our depressingly industrial cuck boxes in the middle of fucking nowhere, made for cattle.

Same things are happening there, bro. Ugly cities, gay teens, shitskins, fast food restaurants, US moovies, music and "culture" etc. We also have got (((Multiculty))) like in Europe, on the other hand we have got african saleries (with middle salary ~ 400-500€)
I think it happens everywhere.

kek I remember listening to the local AM radio station in my grandparent's living room and the announcer would always be reading ad copy for some mom & pop joint
>It's on the main road just past the light
or whatever. Literally on "Main St." Children of today have missed out :|

source is degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/bog.2018.39.issue-39/bog-2018-0010/bog-2018-0010.pdf

the paper predicts large immigration, but note that they make projections from 2012-2014 data when the migrant invasion was slowly escalating and climaxed in 2015, so their projections are not valid unless we get an invasion at the same scale again

Don't take it personal kid. The US has been by far the most significant pusher of globalism, free-trade, economic liberalism, etc... in the world.
No economist or historian would disagree with that statement.

Depends on where you live. I live in a town, its pretty comfy despite the growing number of non-Swedes and racemixers. Even here we have a few concrete blocks, but its nothing compared to the cities.

We still have free speech, freedom of religion, and guns.
Not a single country in Europe has this anymore.
All other rights rest on these, any country without them has effectively no other rights as they can be muted.

Attached: 1561427063069.jpg (1374x1424, 280K)

This. Republics don't work without a moral people. Even the suthors of the US constitution noted this.
And the US is doomed as well without a drastic 180.

30% no way. maybe in France, French are already a mutt people and they've been shitted with niggers and shitskins since the 50ies

I'm not so sure we have these.
I'd say we have them in certain areas of certain states.
I'm also not sure how long that's going to last.

Subhumans don't give a fuck about old white men and some piece of paper they wrote.

Free trade is a British idea long championed by the Empire, Australians do not get to turn around and pretend none of that falls on you. Likewise economic liberalism is also a British idea.

You are a child and a fucking dindu.

The Globohomo is a joint international effort of Chinese Communists, Sunni Muslims, Jews, and Communists to eliminate Western borders and erradicate free white men.
Its not based in Europe or America. Its globalism and each of these groups have allied temporarily but have different ultimate goals.
Blaming America is a D&C shill tactic to help eliminate the last nation with free speech.

I agree. But it stands that an idiot like Trump is unfortunately the only one standing in their way.
Along with based Americans with guns.

we are rapidly being replaced.

Attached: 15-44-prognos-2027-storlek-mindre.png (1398x6996, 2.32M)

I'm personally of the opinion that we're just going through the cycle again. This will be the 110th time Jews will be expelled. Unfortunately I think we have to crash first. Whatever battle for this country's soul was lost many decades ago.

I have a swedish passport that's all that matters to being a Swede you bigot naxis

This is from Swedish Wikipedia, I am not in a position to do a proper translation of it:

"Den 31 december 2017 hade 24,1 procent av Sveriges befolkningutländsk bakgrund(utrikes födda eller inrikes födda med två utrikes födda föräldrar).[3]Använder man den äldre definitionen av personer med utländsk bakgrund (minst en förälder född utomlands) uppgår antalet personer med utländsk bakgrund till 3060116 eller 30,6 procent av Sveriges befolkning (2016).[4]"

If you count people with atleast one foreign parent it is over 30%. Now I know this includes plenty of other Scandinavians, Finns and Germanic people but this is still a huge number.

don't pull statistics out of context, that category is overrepresented because most rapefugees and work immigrants are young males

I just get the football team and a TV show wtf?

That might be true, but if most of them stay here then what does it matter?

Swen, what are You waiting for?! Get married on swedish beauty and have many children. Then you can make a political action like in Norway or New Zeeland

It's pretty much English except for what an utlandsk is. That one word makes it difficult to make confident guesses about a few things toward the end.

true, the good thing is a lot of them will be assimilated. just Finns alone (a lot of them the Swedish-speaking ones) are said to be 600k-700k so they're automatically Swedified, all other Germanics (a few hundred thousand) and even some Poles (100k) will assimilate. East and South Asians are guest workers and tend to leave after some time. Your real only issue seems to be with the Muslims, as in Denmark

Even if we were to assume that every single female in Sweden is ethnically Swedish it would be indicative of population replacement that the male population becomes less than 50% ethnically Swedish in a 30 year span.

According to google (((algorithms))) nordic vikings are not white.

a lot of them are excess population and will not reproduce. some of it is just the constant inflow and outflow of workers, only negative impact is the demographic aggression of Muslims

>Romania
>Culture
You know you are talking about gypo nation right? There is not a thing they won't steal.

data is from 2007-2017, this assumes there will be another rapefugee crisis

*pic says projection based on 2007-2017 data

Not sure where you got the 700k finns from, wikipedia puts it on around 200k.

And it depends on what you mean with assimilate. I cam accept Finns in Sweden since we have a very long history with them we are bound by blood basically. But I do not want non-European and preferably non-Germanics to mix up their blood with our gene pool more than they have already, that is what would make us yankee mutts.

Hope you are rigjt. But then the question is: what will happened to thouse hundreds of thousands of men with no partner? Chaos.

How much can you people bitch and moan about that already. Crikey, we know already they "stole" your land, but that was one hundred years ago. Can't we all just get along?

There was a steady increase of non-ethnic Swedes in Sweden leading up to the so called immigration crisis as well and Sweden is continuing to receive immigrants at a rate of at least 30,000/year with no end in sight.

took the number from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Finns. agree, too much breeding with non-Germanics will mean being Amerimutts. but it's better than mixing with Arabs

>what will happened to thouse hundreds of thousands of men with no partner? Chaos
exactly the reason Muslim migrants behave like chimps. Muslim migrants are primarily useless military-age males who were better off never being born. if Muslims stopped reproducing like rats, they would help themselves a lot

last year out of 20000 asylum requests, Sweden accepted 5000. that's a population increase of 0.05 %. In comparison, Austria accepted 14000, a population increase of 0.14 %. your biggest part of immigrants are work migrants from countries like India, Thailand etc. things are already looking much better than in 2013, although it is shit. the next Muslim problem will be the family reunifications of Syrian "refugees"

Wow, I didnt know we had that many finns. Not sure if I should be relieved by these news or not. I assume most of them live in the North? Stockholm has a significant population it serms.

It's still funny how the number of immigrant finns is lower than immigrant syrians.

And yeah, its better to mix with poles and franks than with arabs and asians. Southern europeans however...
Still, your posts make me feel better about the future.

According to these numbers for 2018 we had 25,000 granted residence permits as well as 45,000 as part of family reunification.

Attached: 1.png (1235x793, 52K)