Do you ever get the urge to just walk into the wilderness and disappear?

Do you ever get the urge to just walk into the wilderness and disappear?

Attached: natural_element.jpg (1112x591, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGkh1W5cbH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to be 18 or older to post here jimjam

Sure. But where I live it's actually quite normal and safe to do.

Attached: lakeoberon.jpg (1100x734, 191K)

there are much more efficient ways to kill yourself

Every day. I hate living in this urban hellscape. Humanity was never meant to live like this. I just want to live in a comfy cabin in the middle of nowhere.

no im going to jump off a bridge

No because im not a faggot like you op
Kill yourself

How is this political

Attached: 1549378873058.jpg (362x314, 24K)

>Australia
>Safe to wander into the wilderness

Pick one

you mean as in suicide? yes

Attached: Augustus Mussolini.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Not really I don't want to die like Christopher McCandless.

Attached: 20150805_Valhalla_2nd_Falls_UTS_00011_mx6iru.jpg (620x420, 133K)

I did that already, kinda lame

A guy did that in Alaska and died in a bus

Every minute of every day.

Are all Americans this pussy? Just bring your comfort gunny faggot

Attached: snek.jpg (700x394, 108K)

Oh no!! I might get eaten by a platypus or angry swarm of native bees!! (stingless)

Tasmania doesn't even have emus, the least safe thing here is somalians and they don't venture into the hills because they get shot.

retard ate the wrong stuff. He went unprepared.

Duh, you should never go deep into the wilderness with out one. But all I have worry about where I live is wolves, bears, Bob cats, and elk.

He brought a 50lb bag of rice with him, probably drank some unfiltered water got sick and died.

sometimes

I do for 4 to 5 hours each w/end. One of these days im not going back to the car.......one of these days.

Attached: 1560196970400.jpg (800x965, 189K)

What's in the middle of Australia, nobody lives their, why?

EDUCAYSHUN MAP 4 AMURKANS

Attached: Map Of Australia For Americans.png (720x612, 127K)

Inhospitable desert and abos.

Lots of people live in Arizona, might as well get started building your own.

What the fuck is this mess? Climate? Culture? Population?

I guess you can live there if you want.

Attached: i.png (629x553, 37K)

All the time, when society collapses the strong will do just that. While the weak: the homos and citycucks will perish in famine and pestilence.

You're right, we were meant to be nomads, free. but earth is too fucking crowded for that. when (((They))) are all dead, we can return to our natural state.

Now that looks /comfy/

Attached: 1524766716476.jpg (800x800, 274K)

Yes

Climate.

Culturally, the east coast is california and the west coast +tasmania is alabama.

Kys

do a flip

What are those things in the backg... Oh.
Oh nice

You should do it all ready loser

That's just Florida temperatures except with no humidity.

I have the same spirit animal with that guy from fight club

Attached: but why.webm (994x560, 2.99M)

if you already don't, you're a faggoy

Looks better then Phoenix

Attached: 20190626_045956.jpg (2615x1340, 1.58M)

'Disappear' as in take my life, or 'disappear' as in leave the infested modern world behind me and start a new life?

Do you have many niggers?

come home, white man

Attached: 3c05203c300eb63a6f3cb5f4276bcb5b.jpg (399x595, 71K)

cringe

They have aboriginals some of the ugliest niggers of them all.

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

I just get high and walk around the mall. The mall has a food court just sayin.

Attached: DAEF41B0-ABCC-41E2-A9C7-6D862DC5F7C5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

He made his own rules, played by them and lost. He wasn't even mad about it.

no nigger that would be extremely painfull

Are there still abos wandering around out there or did they all migrate to the cities to pick through the white man's garbage?

On occasion, yes. Then I remember that I live in the south and the climate is made for niggers.

Attached: Confederate pepe.png (1438x1494, 1.15M)

Look at these people clearly the same species as us

Attached: images (8).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Because modern politics disenfranchise the modern male so much they think walking into the wilderness to die is an appealing idea.

Unfortunately this is politics now. I mean it's more appealing than turning into a tranny and mutilating my cock.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

almost every house here has red brick walls, are they a hipster meme over in burgerland?

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

Don't be a stupid hippy anti apartheid dumbass and you'll be fine.

Brad Pitt?

Is that snake eating a fucking gator?

Daily reminder: Jews hate nature.

They have a mutual hatred.

Yeah, definitely got that urge once. Visiting Iceland. Big snowstorm, no visibility, way outside the city. If I just started walking, I thought, they'd never even find my body. Powerful temptation.

It's referring to interior walls, like in this photo. Do bong buildings tend to have that?

Anyway, that being said, brick homes aren't terribly common, most homes over here are built out of shitty wood. Most "brick houses" you see over here are actually just wooden homes with fake brick layers on the outside.

Attached: Exposed-brick-wall-for-the-office.jpg (600x399, 64K)

What if I told you of a place we could all go, and be openly racist, hating Jew and niggers and not giving a fuck, telling the fed to fuck off, and shooting any gun we want. What is this magical place you might ask? Hayden Idaho!

Attached: iYVCmJe.jpg (624x480, 52K)

Having exposed brick on the inside makes the house "authentic" or some shit. Hipsters are retarded.

They have abos, which are like niggers but worse.

I fucked of into the woods for like a year and a half. I was at a low point in my life and needed to re-center myself.

Lol, my urges don't matter, Ive got to see this though got others to worry about!

Every day. I'd want nothing more than to just go live in the woods. But you probably can't just live off fishing, which is really the only meat you'll be getting as you can't just bring a rifle with you here in Sweden.

Attached: 1432506750552.png (353x352, 71K)

The real gods still exist

Attached: old synagogue.jpg (962x642, 361K)

No.

Not really. We live in a nice suburb. Houses and appartments are relatively expensive here, so there are almost no immigrants (less than 10%), and the few who live here are at least lower middle class or they could not afford it. Within an hour you can commute to a bunch of big cities, anything I need is in 5-10 minutes walking range, shops and a modern hospital with really good reputation. It's an urban area, I'll give you that, but right next to farmland, 2 lakes and a little forest. So if I wanted, I could join some clubs and get the appropriate licenses and start to fish and hunt small game right next to our house. Comfy enough, yet with all the advantages of living in a city. Fast internet being one of them.

Only niggers do that after they find out the bitch is preggo.
youtube.com/watch?v=sGkh1W5cbH

Sure, but then I think about how I will clothe, shelter, and feed myself. The great tracts of wilderness that used to allow this no longer exist in any sort of reasonable climate. All that is left are relatively small tracts of government land where hunting is mostly illegal or regulated, and they will kick you off if they find you residing there. I used to fantasize about this a lot until I was 12 or so.

had the urge to yesterday
it was very enticing

>but why?
ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION

Ya man. But it's hard to find internet there.

fat, disgusting german can't even stand up from his computer chair before being out of breath.

>brings gun
>bit by spider
>dies of infection

Crikey sounds fun

*nig gonna nig*

BANG

What is this in sensible degrees

No, I just don't like people and I want to stay away from them as much as possible. I'm interacting with you Jow Forums white trash rednecks under the false hope I'm contributing to the slaughter of kikes and their puppets to try to have a proper life for the 7th time without getting sabotaged again.

yep yep sounds gud2me very soon i hope

daily

Attached: let it happen.png (861x820, 800K)

No sounds like hard work and lonely and selfish

America
>can move out of the cities and build a cabin in the woods anytime, anywhere
>can go for a weekly hike in nature to relieve stress from living in cities with top-tier infrastructure
>HAS GUNS
It's not fair...

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1311, 140K)

>zero bum rolls

Your gonna die

I wanna move to Mongolia and live there for a bout a month then find out that no one gives a fuck there either and go out into the wilderness and get murdered by a wannabe temujin, just fucking end my life already.

No, but I do have an urge to move to the mountains and live in a comfy cabin overlooking a lake.

Attached: 2982ADE9-FE02-4A20-A7E7-BC7C073CB9DA.jpg (800x965, 164K)

indeed.
Took a month long canoe trip with my wife a few years ago. Nobody for hundreds of KMs, fishing and camping while doing some awesome whitewater sections of the river.
Took me less than 4 days to become a wildman, took me 3 weeks to get used to the city again.

More than once we thought about never exiting this little blissful place. Going on a two month trip next month with the kids, probably won't come the fuck back.

which game is this?

Attached: aussies_are_really_like.jpg (2440x1283, 633K)

Ted?

What was the name of that faggot from Into The Wild again?

Not as comfy as this

Attached: IMG-b1ed89521df4854ae19e316fc6158d32-V.jpg (960x1280, 211K)

Yeah but where am I gonna get my food from or go to sleep? Also everything is "private property" and there's no trespassing signs everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Lannd of the freeeeeeeeee

yes, but I will wait until I have lived a full life first.

CRAAAAAWLING

>t. penguin
why are they like this bros?

>Australia
>Home of spiders that eat small birds and one punch kangaroos
>Safe to do
You must have balls of steel, ozzybro.

yes

Attached: off the grid.png (560x315, 461K)